Verified:

happyweb Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 23:31:10

Where are all the war clans? Surely your sick of farming those bushels or researching the same boring tech set after set and finding no new discoveries??

You know those jets and troops and tanks with cobwebs could really be put to better use?

The Cloaked Game profile

Mar 7th 2016, 3:05:28

*you're

Dissident Game profile

Mar 7th 2016, 3:28:27

so are you building a new war tag or something?

i hear the sales pitch... just don't know what's for sale.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Mar 7th 2016, 3:53:21

Originally posted by Dissident:
so are you building a new war tag or something?

i hear the sales pitch... just don't know what's for sale.

Maybe he's putting his "land" up for sale...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 7th 2016, 5:23:26

To be honest. I thought I wanted graphics in this game. But I realized that I enjoy this game because I get too use my imagination. It takes a lot more thought and skill to try and conquer the different aspects in the game. I have looked at peoples stats that I know have not played the game in years and they are still above me on many levels. So always something to work at for me.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 7th 2016, 5:41:13

builds are one thing... exploiting weaknesses is another.

im yet to see an impenetrable country.

Ratski Game profile

Mar 7th 2016, 16:03:53

Originally posted by Dissident:
builds are one thing... exploiting weaknesses is another.

im yet to see an impenetrable country.
. There ways into a any country your right, but not with out losing your forces., Spies, troops or tanks.

Forgotten

Mar 7th 2016, 18:56:04

This is a community based chat room where there happens to be a text based button smasher.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

myerr21 Game profile

Mar 7th 2016, 23:59:55

James just got dunked on.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

breeze Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 0:55:21

There are a big advantage in the numbers. Some of us still play it as a war game bust most play it as a netting game. God forbid you war, cause you are gonna be tarred and feathered, tied at the steak and be burned, hung, called names or attacked by rabbid wolves. Im sure some wolves will appear after reading this. Just sit back and watch. hahahahaha :)

Xninja Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 2:16:32

Breeze is my hero!
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 8th 2016, 4:37:24

Originally posted by Forgotten:
This is a community based chat room where there happens to be a text based button smasher.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 5:39:16

Dirty Tree Huggers killed this game, and Obama.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Hawkster Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 8:10:57

It is a farming game better known as Farmville3

And Breeze, there is a distinction between netting and farming ... or there would be IF this really was warring game as opposed to the farming one it has become.

major Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 1:44:36

Suncrusher Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 2:11:37

Welcome to Earth Empires!
Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan. Conduct military operations, govern your country and build your empire.

Atryn Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 2:06:43

Welcome to Earth Empires!
Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to arrange mutual attacks with allies to create new, free land. Execute complex spreadsheet scripts to tell you the optimal buttons to press each day. Arrange market buyouts of technology with your friends to inflate your net worth. Join a clan or suffer the consequences of having no friends. Conduct monotonous operations to govern your country and build your empire.

breeze Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 4:22:26

farming and netting go hand in hand.