Verified:

brujodale Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 18:27:05

moved just north of houghton michigan, any earthers up in this neck of the woods? besides marshal lol he wishes

Galandy Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 18:30:13

Marshal will touch you and not the "oh yeah" sort of way, more the "call for help" way
<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....
<Galandy>move to canada ZEN everyone else does
<[FBI]ZEN> And breed with a Quebecian
<[FBI]ZEN> To make the ultimate snob/migrant worker

Heston Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 19:08:56

/me humps bru
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

slip Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 19:29:42

isn't it "UPer" ?

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2016, 20:34:51

Da Y O O P E R S !

http://dayoopers.com

heya bru howzit shaking? you finally made the move hey?

Many years ago my dad had a place on the UP side of the Menominee River. BRU-tal winters, but I looked forward to that short time in the spring between the icejams exploding with a CRAAAACK! and moving downriver and the clouds of mosquitoes darkening the sky. I moved in with him just so I could get a provisional drivers license at age 15 for the long drive to high school. There were times that the narrow river road into town wouldn't be cleared of snow for nearly a week.

One of my favorite places to vacation was the Lake of the Clouds area in the Porcupine Mountains over in the western UP. Probably some of the most remote campsites east of the Mississippi, with lots of small waterfalls and abandoned copper mines that you won't find on any maps (at least not then, back in the 70's/80's). Great backpacking country and some wild whitewater in the spring.

But I had enough winter, now living in sunny warm Arizona. The gem shows here are awesome.
👽

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 20:54:14

good for you bru!

Marshal Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 20:58:49

goto hell galandy.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Galandy Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 23:35:25

Awwwwww i missed you too baby :þ
<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....

Marshal Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 0:14:05

i didn't miss you oxymoron at all.

quite expected that you haven't changed at all.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Galandy Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 1:28:27

I see you haven't changed at all either.

Sad really. Still getting upset over nothing and taking everything literal.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 9th 2016, 2:12:37

Originally posted by cyref:
Da Y O O P E R S !

http://dayoopers.com

heya bru howzit shaking? you finally made the move hey?

Many years ago my dad had a place on the UP side of the Menominee River. BRU-tal winters, but I looked forward to that short time in the spring between the icejams exploding with a CRAAAACK! and moving downriver and the clouds of mosquitoes darkening the sky. I moved in with him just so I could get a provisional drivers license at age 15 for the long drive to high school. There were times that the narrow river road into town wouldn't be cleared of snow for nearly a week.

One of my favorite places to vacation was the Lake of the Clouds area in the Porcupine Mountains over in the western UP. Probably some of the most remote campsites east of the Mississippi, with lots of small waterfalls and abandoned copper mines that you won't find on any maps (at least not then, back in the 70's/80's). Great backpacking country and some wild whitewater in the spring.

But I had enough winter, now living in sunny warm Arizona. The gem shows here are awesome.

I am going to come to Tucson soon. I need room and board! :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 3:31:04

I live in phoenix Gal and quite a few others live in Az too. In high school a whole bunch more played. But yeah Tuscon is nice. Biosphere is up there. It's kinda old now. But nice if you want to take a little tour.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 10:32:53

just north of houghton? what brought you there?

My brother was a Techie. I have been that way many times. I grew up/have family in Northern Lower Peninsula.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Vic Game profile

Mar 11th 2016, 6:07:13

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I live in phoenix Gal and quite a few others live in Az too. In high school a whole bunch more played. But yeah Tuscon is nice. Biosphere is up there. It's kinda old now. But nice if you want to take a little tour.

Biodome! http://www.mensmovieguide.com/images/BioDome%201.jpg

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 11th 2016, 14:40:07

liked the one with Pauly Shore :)

DruncK Game profile

Mar 12th 2016, 22:53:14

I'm still in Yooper land, as far East as you can possibly go. You're still a good 5-6 hours away tho Bru. If the limestone quarry I work for wasn't about to be turned over to new owners I'd invite you to come see a blast and a free tour. If you are ever in the East end hit me up. Add me on FB(https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.spencer.75) or if you don't do the book of faces I'll PM you my cell #.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 18:53:09

Im gonna be up to Tequamenon this summer for sure.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

brujodale Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 0:14:26

great to hear from so many, yah finally got to move up where we prospect and do most our shows. copper, silver, datolites, and 300"+ of snow. oh yeah. outside of hougton in da woods.
SD had my share of blasting at us silica lol. lived half the time underground. kinda like start is currently.
we are about as far north as you can go in western mich.