Verified:

Mossad Game profile

Feb 20th 2016, 18:31:51

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said 'nothing'.

The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked 'about what?'
At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question:
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know", here is the reason for my conclusion.
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer, and then maybe a nap in that hammock.

Truss Game profile

Mar 7th 2016, 12:46:06

I'm sure if you should change your mind there are many around that will be more than willing to exercise their abductor tendon and give you a swift kick in the nuts. Might give you more data to consider and help prove your hypothesis.

MrX Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 11:31:44

life goals and point of view matters...
________
Join LaF { http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=LaF }
-+=[ Semper Paratus et Fidelis ] http://www.lafamiglia.org {iCQ: 168700501}

Neofight Game profile

May 28th 2016, 23:54:28

I'll have to ponder this over a beer and get back to you...

Forgotten

Jun 6th 2016, 23:04:27

Getting kicked in the balls would not require the work load, responsibility and cost of raising a child.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Marshal Game profile

Jun 7th 2016, 19:06:48

might lead to no need to care about costs of raising child.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

legionx Game profile

Jun 11th 2016, 0:48:55

haha. they have a way where they put electrodes on your body which can simulate the pain of giving birth

archaic Game profile

Jun 13th 2016, 4:37:30

If you get kicked in balls enough, you won't have to worry about more kids anyway . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Marshal Game profile

Jun 13th 2016, 19:20:43

nor living.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

azoth Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 22:32:44

yes

dubseven Game profile

Jun 15th 2016, 15:28:33

wat?

legionx Game profile

Jun 17th 2016, 4:27:12

Try the electrodes...

Forgotten

Jun 27th 2016, 2:11:35

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

dubseven Game profile

Jun 28th 2016, 5:56:21

wat

g0nz0 Game profile

Jul 4th 2016, 18:43:31

I read an article that stated, according to nerve stimulation, pain receptors, brain activity and general fluffing by women; giving birth causes the same level of pain as being set on fire.

Getting kicked in the nuts is an intense amount of pain, but eventually you are only left with stomach cramps and soreness. I know from training in MMA and Karate.

I imagine giving birth would be like getting kicked repeatedly in the nuts for like 6 hours, without the result of having jelly for balls afterwards, unlike women who develop roast beef curtains, and keep reading articles about Vaginal Rejuvenation.

Still, pushing a human out your vag is no excuse for getting fat and always deferring to "Try giving birth!"

It happened, its done, your body is ruined, and you're the one who chose to receive the semen and not get the "procedure". Don't get pissy with us.

Hellz X Game profile

Aug 16th 2016, 23:04:26

You can't get an epidural when you get kicked in the nuts
Imaginary Numbers

stanrools Game profile

Aug 29th 2016, 5:31:09

Child birth gives you a reward this is why they wish to do it again even after the agonizing pain of being ripped open. On the other hand their is no reward to being kicking in the nuts. Raise your hand if i can kick you in the nuts for $10,000 cash.
Techer to win it all.

Xintros Game profile

Sep 17th 2016, 21:56:05

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Kiernan Game profile

Sep 18th 2016, 13:44:43

Some women have less trouble with child birth then others. This needs to be considered as well. 😎