Edited By: Syko_Killa on Jul 8th 2016, 5:52:46
See Original Post
Do as I say, not as I do.

hitman24 Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 6:17:57

#trumptrain2016

Heston Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 6:32:24

Silly liberals and democrats. Ambushing cops while rioting for peace and justice. fluff black lives matter. fluff anyone who supports black lives matter.

https://youtu.be/0tT0liDHQNw
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 7:11:40

Oakland California is having some riots at this moment. More black lives matter fluff suckers. Wheezy oakland is a fluffing fluffhole mess. fluff oakland.

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 13:16:26

I doubt many will take BLM seriously when they keep killing each other at genocidal rates.

NOBODY KILLS US BUT US!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2016, 13:58:59

Black Lives Matters is a canabalistic organization sponsored by George Soros as an effort to disrupt the United States to allow Obama to prevent the elections with a national emergency.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 13:59:42

Take your batfluff crazy somewhere else tard.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 17:00:44

In fairness, BLM is funded by soros, the rest of that, not so sure...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Heston Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 18:50:45

Originally posted by mdevol:
In fairness, BLM is funded by soros,

In all fairness??!! Lmao. Behind black crime there ia a rich white jew, funding and pulling strings? Gtfo of here with that bullfluff brother.

Oceana Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 19:51:32

Was this really a surprise? i thought this was an inevitable event, just surprised it took this long to occur, how many videos of excessive force killings were gonna run in national news before someone was gonna respond this way.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 20:25:39

5 dead now.

Heston Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 20:37:20

Originally posted by Oceana:
Was this really a surprise? i thought this was an inevitable event, just surprised it took this long to occur, how many videos of excessive force killings were gonna run in national news before someone was gonna respond this way.

Cops kill anyone for anything and get impunity. Blm kills cops, eachother, burns fluff down ect because they are fluffing stupid and want better free fluff and impunity for everything. https://youtu.be/EsatpKMKWmo
Waaa slavery. Im in chains.

Kat Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 22:12:40

Idk, but if I were a black dude on the road, i'd install a couple cameras in my car as a safety precaution (really sad that that's a reality)... One to look inside and one to look outside if you're pulled out of the vehicle. Just let the cop know everything is being recorded and you're being legit. No more he said she said... no more cover ups.

Especially now because, if there were trigger happy cops on the road BEFORE this incident, there will definitely be more now.

Colo Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 22:36:23

Well now that Matt Damon is calling for Australian style gun control, I believe.

Maaaaatttt daaammmon

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 23:57:20

I don't blame cops for being jumpy around a group that statistically commit the vast majority of violent crimes. It is no different than you feeling edgy walking through the wrong neighborhood or with a dirka dirka next to you on the plane.

I do blame the bad cops for taking force too far though.

If you want to fix the systemic problem, not only does an effort need to be made by the police, but all these fluff tarded protesters need to focus their energy on the violence in their own community. Stop breaking the law and you won't interact with the cops so much.

And EVERYONE needs to stop generalizing. Not all cops are bad. Not all black people are murderers. Pretty simple. Killing random cops will only make things worse. That is the only certainty here.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2016, 0:01:28

Originally posted by Heston:
Oakland California is having some riots at this moment. More black lives matter fluff suckers. Wheezy oakland is a fluffing fluffhole mess. fluff oakland.

Freeways shut down again.. Day 2.
Can't fluffin drive nowhere in outta Oakland
Catch me on ir c

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 0:14:16

Originally posted by Shweezy:

Freeways shut down again.. Day 2.
Can't fluffin drive nowhere in outta Oakland

Yep. Mecca (Atlanta) is pitching a fit also.

Huma Abedin

Jul 9th 2016, 0:43:23

Originally posted by mrford:
a group that statistically commit(s) (sic) the vast majority of violent crimes.

Ford claims, without hesitation and with zero regard, he staunchly defends that black people consists the majority of violent crimes.

Edited By: Stryke on Jul 12th 2016, 12:27:19

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2016, 0:51:25

The Blue Wall of Silence has to go. It does not promote trust from the public they are to protect and serve.

A so-called good cop that remains silent, feins ignorance, and does nothing about the rotten apples in his department is not a good cop.

So many cops exhibit tremendous courage when dealing with violent criminals and life-threatening dangers; they need to have that same courage when dealing with corrupt individuals within their ranks.

Real courage includes not only running toward the gunfire, but exhibiting integrity when sitting at a desk filing a report.

http://www.officer.com/...aking-the-code-of-silence

http://www.realpolice.net/...ress/code-of-silence.html
👽

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 1:35:15

Originally posted by Huma Abedin:
a group that statistically commit(s) (sic) the vast majority of violent crimes.

Ford claims, without hesitation and with zero regard, he staunchly defends that black people consists the majority of violent crimes.

Crawl back into the bottle tard.

Edited By: Stryke on Jul 12th 2016, 12:28:55
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 1:49:18

Lol @ blue wall of silence. The justice dept and the Obama administration has all but declared war on the police and enable the fluff to go on. Wait until the police unions have had enough of the fluff and turn on the people.

The gawd damn black culture is fluff. Their music glorifies killing cops, rape, beating women, selling dope, using dope, killing eachother. Gangbanging is prevalent while going to prison is getting a higher education. Children with no fathers, abandoned, or taken away because of whatever. Welfare. Then there are the psychopath cops that feed into that very culture and apply it to their police work.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2016, 2:29:30

One of the things in life that I am thankful for is that Heston is not a cop in my grandchildren's neighborhood, especially since the oldest has a drivers license.

What pisses me off is that I had to have that very serious conversation with him about being black while driving.
👽

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 2:42:24

You mean like, don't break the law or do dumb fluff during a traffic stop?

That is good advice for everyone.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Detmer Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 2:42:29

Originally posted by cyref:
One of the things in life that I am thankful for is that Heston is not a cop in my grandchildren's neighborhood, especially since the oldest has a drivers license.

What pisses me off is that I had to have that very serious conversation with him about being black while driving.

Make sure he stays out of Waukesha!

Yeah, it's, messed up. I have a black friend who is basically a white guy with black skin (just in terms of his upbringing, hobbies, etc it is very stereotypical white America) and accordingly as a hunter with concealed and open carry licenses he pretty much never takes his guns anywhere so he doesn't get shot.

amy winehouse

Jul 9th 2016, 3:19:32

if i may, before he knew better, cyref did ask me to be the godfather to his grandchildren.. it made for very awkward bbqs..

bad joke? :( much heart, regardless.

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 3:34:00

Originally posted by cyref:

You sound like a bitter racist.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2016, 3:39:03

Heston 4 Oakland cop pls
Catch me on ir c

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 3:52:13

Heston 4 Oakland cop pls

Shweezy wants to drive around town without some jobless entitled do nothings blocking his travels. He wants you fluffing liberals to protest in your own all white state and go back to your safe suburban home.

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 5:36:56

Heston 4 Oakland cop pls

NO. FU-Q

FTP.

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 5:47:21

Phoenix. Arizona blm are rioting. Cops pepperballing protesters. Maybe syko is in the fluff.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 17:24:06

I'm working. Ain't got time for that shyt

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 17:45:28

Run them over in your truck

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2016, 18:31:06

Hey, Ford, you can suck my hairy ball sack after I rub it with Cayenne Pepper real good.

You're still the largest douchebag here by far.

So over the top proud of yourself when you have NOTHING to be proud about. You've accomplished NOHING with your life of any note whatsoever, yet come up here on these forums acting like you're God Himself, and the only thing you ever post is some derogatory statement about how stupid, traded, or lame somebody else is.

I'm so stupid that after playing this game for 15-20 years, I still can't get the destocking right, and then run up here and lay it off like that is what caused my country to FAIL at being as GREAT as I claim I am.

So, pucker up, and kiss the darkest part of my hairy dago ass.

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 19:42:43

Who else besides cerb rubs cayenne pepper on their bean bag as prep for gaysex? Cerb also likes his asshole tongue kissed deep by younger men.

Junky Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 21:47:14

If more cops came out to deal with the bad apples in their department, maybe this would not of happened. 11 cops 4 dead.. if cops keep with the brutality, the attacks may occur more often. it's sad it has come to this.. but as Oceana said.. I'm surprised it has taken this long for it to happen.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2016, 21:52:17

I think it's just that kill has infiltrated the police and gangs have infiltrated blm, making everyone look bad

mrford Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 1:52:28

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Hey, Ford, you can suck my hairy ball sack after I rub it with Cayenne Pepper real good.

So over the top proud of yourself when you have NOTHING to be proud about. You've accomplished NOHING with your life of any note whatsoever, yet come up here on these forums acting like you're God Himself, and the only thing you ever post is some derogatory statement about how stupid, traded, or lame somebody else is.

I'm so stupid that after playing this game for 15-20 years, I still can't get the destocking right, and then run up here and lay it off like that is what caused my country to FAIL at being as GREAT as I claim I am.

I have accomplished more than you I am betting. Lol. Just because I always call you a retard doesn't mean it is all I post. It is just all you pay attention to. Pretty advanced concept, I know.

Not too sure what your point about destocking is. I know it couldn't be about you because you have never even had stock before. Are you saying that I can't destock? Lol. Okay.

Y U So Mad?

Edited By: mrford on Jul 10th 2016, 1:56:46
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 10th 2016, 2:04:39

This thread has zero positive potential.

mrford Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 2:16:02

I saw that prime.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2016, 3:10:12

Cerb also likes his asshole tongue kissed deep by younger men.

Who doesn't? !?!?!?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 9:07:49

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2016, 13:40:03

Gee Ford I should have made the post simpler so you wouldn't have to struggle to figure it out.

Never the less, you have don't nothing worthwhile with your life, and I will maintain that assertion until you can conclusively prove otherwise with more than a scanned image of some document claiming so. Produce witnesses.

mrford Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 13:59:45

You cry more than my 3 year old. You know that?

You are a grown man supposedly. That is sad.

Either way, I am happy with my life. I am sorry that you arnt with yours. That isn't my problem though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 14:41:28

Originally posted by Cerberus:

Only a complete retard would rub there balls in cayenne pepper. More than likely, the only thing that ever get on your ballsack is some other dudes truffle butter, which is way worse.

Hammer Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 15:06:32

I don't blame cops for being jumpy around a group that statistically commit the vast majority of violent crimes. It is no different than you feeling edgy walking through the wrong neighborhood or with a dirka dirka next to you on the plane.

I do blame the bad cops for taking force too far though.

If you want to fix the systemic problem, not only does an effort need to be made by the police, but all these fluff tarded protesters need to focus their energy on the violence in their own community. Stop breaking the law and you won't interact with the cops so much.

And EVERYONE needs to stop generalizing. Not all cops are bad. Not all black people are murderers. Pretty simple. Killing random cops will only make things worse. That is the only certainty here.

And the part that is never discussed, always omitted as the news channels play the same clip over and over, is what is the root cause? Why are cops at the scene in the first place? Why didn't that one kid a few months ago just drop the fluffing gun instead of keep moving with it? We saw the horrible clip of the cop shooting the guy in the car the other day and his girlfriend videoing after the fact.

Why did the cop have to shoot the guy? Why was the cop on the passenger side of the car at all? Why did he need the passenger's ID if he wasn't driving? Why wasn't the girlfriend trying to revive her man, tell him she loved him, perform CPR? I'd be freaking out if my wife was sitting beside me with bullet holes in her, and would sure as hell be trying to help her or get my ass shot for trying to fight back IF a cop just walked up to her and shot her as most are being depicted. Something happened before all of that which we will never see.

There is a root cause to everything, be it cultural issues in race, bad cops, silent ones that won't rat out their partners, and/or the people that join the "peaceful protest" yet yell, show bats, and gang and black panther symbols to incite the crowd, and the media that plays this over and over and over and over and......

How can we stand together against the evilness that wants to wipe out innocent lives over religious beliefs if we cannot trust others enough to turn our back towards them while we fight together?

Edited By: Hammer on Jul 10th 2016, 15:09:05