Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:28:45

I mean... ffs. It took 3 tags to kill you guys for a grand total of 27~ to 5.

They must have been really scared of what you can do.

I mean, it's like a whole army shooting at Godzilla or something but they finally brought you down.

I guess congratulations to the modest imagnum/oma/stones coalition for bringing to an end the destructive reign of LUST.....

farmer Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:31:47

well they were being distracted by kill runs from elders, so maybe not that bad

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:34:50

oh buddy, all 5 of us elders.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 2:37:20

Thanks guys, Lust this set were scary individuals LOL. We are simple pacifists, Remember we were the ones IMAG FS first

Edited By: Anonyous on Jul 18th 2016, 2:45:06
See Original Post

breeze Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:47:32

OMA never hit Lust

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:50:22

As the leader of LUST why did imag NEED stones to fight the war they started and had full stocked turns, missiles and cash for?

I get bringing in oma to help with elders. But a 18 man tagged, fully prepped ally who had the entire set to prep?

To me, it simply demonstrates that imag cant fight an unfair war in THEIR favour and win?

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:51:08

oma didnt do fluff except make a post they dec war on elders lol did they even make one attack?

breeze Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:51:24

although Lust did declare on OMA

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 18th 2016, 2:53:24

From an outsider view point, your gloating looks stupid AF. Especially when you jumped in to help LUST against iMag first. JS
Hi pot, meet kettle.
I really liked Elders at one point. But it is starting to go downhill. If you are gonna assist your ally and make it 2 v 1, then stfu when the other clan calls in allies.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:54:37

hell i wish stones did attack us then this war might be a little fun imag and oma dont even put up a fight

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:55:22

Galleri noone is complaining that oma was called in. It's now 1v1.

Stones comes in? Ita now 28 v 10 what are you missing?

Stones had all set long fully stocked countries.

What do you call that?

breeze Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:56:17

Originally posted by mrcuban:
As the leader of LUST why did imag NEED stones to fight the war they started and had full stocked turns, missiles and cash for?

I get bringing in oma to help with elders. But a 18 man tagged, fully prepped ally who had the entire set to prep?

To me, it simply demonstrates that imag cant fight an unfair war in THEIR favour and win?

Doesn't matter what you think and when has your opinion mattered to anyone on AT.

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 2:59:35

breeze I'm not understanding your "although Lust did declare on OMA" Lust's declaration made it 9 vs 10. AM I missing something? 1) You got everything you wanted, a WAR you started. 2) With all the larger clans you actually have a WAR with common numbers.

What am I missing? Take your lumps like a man

Soviet Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:59:55

Oh ok so it's distasteful for iMag to call in people to outnumber Elders 2v1 but it was alright up until 2 days ago for Elders to literally jump into a conflict 2v1 that had absolutely nothing to do with them other than to grief breeze?

Explain it to me. I'm waiting.

Also if those wussies over in Elders think they're so hard core and want to prove themselves to be the best why don't they protect their so called "beloved ally" and declare on Stones? I mean LUST stood up for them and declared on OMA even though OMA never sent a single missile their way.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:09:23

1. we are happy you called in allies imag sucks at war so bad it isnt even funny

2. of course i love to kill imag never denied that fdp with lust gives us reason to

3. we wont declare on stones because we dont break pacts. we would love to war them too but we will have to settle with killing and farming imag and oma

any other questions?

Soviet Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:12:43

You didn't answer why myerr21 is whining so much.
Imaginary Numbers

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:14:11

because he is bored and wants to be in an actual war

Soviet Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:18:24

Originally posted by Buch:

3. we wont declare on stones because we dont break pacts. we would love to war them too but we will have to settle with killing and farming imag and oma

LUST take note of your new found friend. He has the option to break the pact but he KNOWS he will lose. He is putting himself over you and now you will be the one who will be killed and farmed by Stones, iMag, and OMA for the rest of the set. Enjoy.
Imaginary Numbers

Mortician

Jul 18th 2016, 3:22:26

Buch just fire the first shot like you guys did two sets ago when you lied and said we never had a unap and nice move, man you added to elders could he be from Lust. Maybe the police will kill him for joining while a war is going on

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 3:24:30

OMG SOVIET is that true? You mean I have half of a set to worry about getting farmed/killed on the FREE game that I play. I actually respect ELDERS for not breaking pacts.

I think you mean Stones maybe will farm LUST. IMAG and OMA countries will be killed over and over again by elders.

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:24:58

theres no option to break a pact. stones is scared of us how many times have we killed all of you? and they know what the situation is and accept it. they just want to see imag killed over and over again which we are more then happy to do

p.s. imag and oma cant kill fluff. stones are the only ones that have gotten a kill on lust in how many days?

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:26:46

ok mortition get the police to kill a restart. they wont do it

dusty

Jul 18th 2016, 3:27:24

for a punk ass you sure have a mouth on ya buch

quit singing and start slinging prick

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 3:30:37

p.s. imag and oma cant kill fluff. stones are the only ones that have gotten a kill on lust in how many days?

You sure about that Buch?
07/18/2016 02:08:54 GT AN ANCIENT SIGN OF COMING STORM (#317) (Imagnum) Dude Love (#155) (LUST) BR 4 Civs / 6 Blds Kill

Today is the 18th for EE right?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:31:28

you know what country i am. elders will not hit stones and break a pact. no matter what you guys say. we are not dumb we get what your plan fs'ing lust was. and its not going to work so drop it or kill an elders country

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:32:18

ok soviet cherry picked a kill of stones. show me the last imag kill run

Soviet Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:32:41

So basically Buch you're scared of Stones mopping the floor with you.
Imaginary Numbers

Mortician

Jul 18th 2016, 3:33:51

not your restart Buch you had 5 in clan and now 6

Soviet Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:34:37

ok soviet cherry picked a kill of stones. show me the last imag kill run

Show me the last Elders only kill run.

Oh wait, you can't.
Imaginary Numbers

dusty

Jul 18th 2016, 3:36:37

that restart would be the restart of 155 and if u don't believe me I can tell u exactly what he has on him...

dusty

Jul 18th 2016, 3:37:08

and it aint like you aint broken a pact with stones before buchypoopoo do do

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:37:27

ya soviet i told them to kill us. that must mean im scared.

do something about it mortician theres no rules about restarts tagging over.

if it bothers you that much break the unap or shut up and kill lust

Soviet Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:40:49

Buch you didn't even come close to answering my question. Please grow a brain and re-read what I asked. Thank you.
Imaginary Numbers

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:43:16

show me the last sucsessful oma and imag kill run. wait there wasnt one you guys cant kill one of us. not a single one. and you wont either. cant be done by fluffty imag and oma

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 3:47:06

Buch you are not making sense :/

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 3:47:36

Unleash the BUCH!!

Catch me on ir c

Soviet Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:48:28

Show me the last successful Elders run on Stones. Wait there isn't one because Elders is too scared to hit Stones because they know they will be smashed.
Imaginary Numbers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 3:48:53

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Unleash the BUCH!!

You got him chained up in a bar in Oakland with you?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 3:49:40

I've been AT banned by soviet.
Much love to you all

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:51:17

haha you try way to hard soviet. just admit you little plan isnt going to work. and admit you lost

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 3:56:56

Soviet do you proof read your messages before you hit Create Post?

"Show me the last successful Elders run on Stones. Wait there isn't one because Elders is too scared to hit Stones because they know they will be smashed."

Above statement should really say "come on ELDERS hit Stones so it will be 27/28 vs 10" Than you through the "smashed" at the end. Its like someone saying "O you think you are tough do you" well "I bet you you can't beat me and my 3 friends up" Come on chicken "fight me and my 3 friends" Its almost comical

Dissident Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:59:00

Originally posted by Mortician:
Buch just fire the first shot like you guys did two sets ago when you lied and said we never had a unap and nice move, man you added to elders could he be from Lust. Maybe the police will kill him for joining while a war is going on

Your police, RR, COULD kill someone who tagged into Elders... but you can never claim that s/he tagged from LUST to Elders because restarts do not have a tag. So are you threatening to send RR into a war against Elders? It seems to me that you don't understand the political ramifications of that whole situation. We have other clans in our FDP circle who can take RR out, and stones at the same time for that matter.

In fact, we could simply recall the 4 who went from Elders to MD to help with the war against SOF... and they would if we asked them to. There were 2 who also went from Elders to SOF! If we asked them to, they would come back and fight against you guys. You're puffing your chest like you're much stronger than we are just because there are only 5 tagged Elders.

Then there's the consequences of the next set and the set after that.... You might think you can handle what will happen today, but I guarantee that you won't want to be a part of tomorrow.

I DARE stones to break the UNAP. We won't do it, of course... But don't even pretend that you didn't attack LUST in order to goad us into attacking stones. y'all are playing checkers.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 4:01:35

I urge each and every nay sayer about the Elders to click on this link and go through it until you fully understand it.

http://earthgraphs.com/...stones&warreport=Show

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 4:04:39

lol... does stones not remember last set?
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Dissident Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 4:06:26

this must be why they lost one of their best players... Rome

Mortician

Jul 18th 2016, 4:15:48

not really we were called in to help when Lust declared on OMA all your talk is total BS and that ccoes for the other clowns on you clan.I don't talk much on the forums but this needs to be set straight. Every set elders is pulling something and crying and bragging about it all set long. We have not puffed out our chest no one from stones has said anyting about elders being cry babies. as far as a person joining a clan in the past they were killed if a war was going on. and your DARES for us to break the pact is you trying to look BIG. Now go pound salt somewhere else or make a move and less talk. last but not least threats (Then there's the consequences of the next set and the set after that.... You might think you can handle what will happen today, but I guarantee that you won't want to be a part of tomorrow.) your words

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 4:20:10

We aren't going to hit you mortician. Have fun warring a 4 man tag :) and thanks btw now imag can't cry about being out numbered

Dissident Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 4:22:05

I don't make threats... i make promises.

Also, I require citation on the "crying all set long" part. We were pretty mad when Stones backed out of our Ceasefire arrangement last set and decided to reengage into the war after RR joined in... and we made it pretty clear that we would never forget that. But when it became clear that Stones was going to half ass it and Elders would come out VERY ahead at the end of the war, our anger subsided into laughter.... at how bad you guys all are at war.

Unfortunately, someone signed a UNAP this set so there's nothing I can do about that now... except never sign a pact with you again.

Mortician

Jul 18th 2016, 4:32:44

their never was a cease fire agreement and you know it

Ratski Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 5:07:55

What Cease Fire I never saw one posted, last set?