Verified:

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:36:10

I have not last time I played from the computer lab we both got purpled. Only time I play from school now is on my personal laptop which should have the cookie logged since IP isnt the only thing that is checked.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Donny Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:36:24

im assuming you mean Dilli.

let me tell you this. Mods have talked to us both personally. all your accusations and propaganda they already know about. I hide nothing. my countries are always tagged we are never allied we never are on the same kill runs. Every time a new mod comes in we host a conference call and prove to them we are legit. Many wars I sit watching billy countries die while talking to moderators. I could care less what you think. Bill has played longer than most people here. He was a part of the original E2025 community. You honestly think the moderators would keep me and my brother around for 5 years ? if we didn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that we weren't actually playing... Use your head.

As for this game is run by CC,
No not really. BUT, if CC were not here, I guarantee whats left of the netters would not be here either. and thats a FACT.
we are whats left of this WAR game.

And to be honest I'm not far off of retiring so you may get your wish soon As you can see I'm very inactive on the forums and i just don't have the interest for the game anymore. this game is plagued with suiciders and cheaters .. Seems to be getting worse with less control its leaving it so people like RB have to install some sort of justice system.

lastly... I'm typing this in bed on my laptop. so eat fluff grammar natzis I'm not taking my time writing this and english is by far my most unfavorable subject

Edited By: Donny on Jul 26th 2016, 5:13:28
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:36:39

I have not last time I played from the computer lab we both got purpled. Only time I play from school now is on my personal laptop which should have the cookie logged since IP isnt the only thing that is checked.

Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:37:13

I like how the mods delete someone, than don't provide an explanation nor do they accept or reply to any requests too discuss the matter.
Do as I say, not as I do.

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:37:36

I still remember the set you posted that billie got in an accident was in icu and still managed to play his countries according to the log an hour after the accident happened.

Dev encouraging it

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:37:44

We also asked for proof, not random words angrily typed on a forum just stating random things. Might as well have drawn a fluffty drawing of a green dog, hung it on your fridge, and called it proof.

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:38:05

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I like how the mods delete someone, than don't provide an explanation nor do they accept or reply to any requests too discuss the matter.

Join CC and it wont happen since they use VPN to play countries

Dev encouraging it

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:38:26

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

More lies

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:38:38

Originally posted by Scott:
We also asked for proof, not random words angrily typed on a forum just stating random things. Might as well have drawn a fluffty drawing of a green dog, hung it on your fridge, and called it proof.

Seems to me thats what RB has about now a fluffty drawing on his fridge of my 2 ip addresses

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:38:53

More lies

Google it

Dev encouraging it

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:39:19

Join CC and it wont happen since they use VPN to play countries

Lol - more random crap. You really are retarded? How did you survive to adulthood?

Donny Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:39:28

I still remember the set you posted that billie got in an accident was in icu and still managed to play his countries according to the log an hour after the accident happened.

He was hit by a car. are you serious? so because he's in the hospital i didnt know laptops were banned.
ICQ-105967052

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:40:15

Seems to me thats what RB has about now a fluffty drawing on his fridge of my 2 ip addresses

No, he has a well rounded argument that you are a cheater.

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:40:25

Originally posted by Donny:

He was hit by a car. are you serious? so because he's in the hospital i didnt know laptops were banned.

Yes because your first concern after being in an accident like that is to play your countries. Like I said the mods turn a blind eye to their friends.

Dev encouraging it

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:41:08

Yeah, he appears to be serious, more proof he is a complete dipfluff.

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:41:21

How so enlighten me because apparently you guys are not explaining how.... and yes I have been reading but have not seen any damn proof just accusing. So scott = deano you seem to have the same iq as deano and reasoning ability.

Dev encouraging it

Donny Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:41:36

ICQ-105967052

Raging Budda Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:42:59

I should get a second bag of popcorn
Your base is mine!

Donny Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:44:17

who are you to judge what people do?
ICQ-105967052

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:45:47

How so enlighten me because apparently you guys are not explaining how.... and yes I have been reading but have not seen any damn proof just accusing. So scott = deano you seem to have the same iq as deano and reasoning ability.

Hiding behind multiple accounts (that is you) having the same IP for blow cow and this alt, and the pew series being from the same school which you have access to the computers. That is a well rounded argument.

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:46:20

who are you to judge what people do?

Don't mess with him DONNY... He goes to the University of Houston!

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:47:19

I like how we just ignored my factual post about premeditated and the castle doctrine.

You are retarded cow. You always will be. You can't fix stupid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:47:45

Dont mess with him Donny scott wishes he was still a marine

Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:48:13

Then* To*

Retard
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:48:42

Shut your trap ford. It is possible in this state to claim I will shoot you for breaking into my house. Why do you buy a gun? For self defense right? so now buying a gun is premeditated.

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:48:58

No wonder why ffa is dying.

Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:50:10

Shut your trap ford. It is possible in this state to claim I will shoot you for breaking into my house. Why do you buy a gun? For self defense right? so now buying a gun is premeditated.

I am simply stating facts. Take the rest up with your senator.

You are dumb as fluff. Accept that and you will be much happier.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:50:23

Dont mess with him Donny scott wishes he was still a marine

No, not really. I did my time and accomplished my goals. Thanks for spewing more retarded thoughts.

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:51:53

Originally posted by mrford:

Rawrrrrr I am a dumbass fluff because I dont think like ford..... Ford is always right rawrrrr

Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:52:26

No. You are stupid because you are wrong. This has nothing to do with thinking. These are facts. Period.

You can not think like me and say the sky is purple. You are still wrong.

Your logic is also why you are stupid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:53:21

Out of respect for IMP i won't kill your countries.

in my head i have already launched my CMs
ICQ-105967052

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:53:44

Rawrrrrr I am a dumbass fluff because I dont think like ford..... Ford is always right rawrrrr

No Tard, you are a dumb ass because your IQ is lower than your age.

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:54:11

Out of respect for IMP i won't kill your countries.

in my head i have already launched my CMs

Do it! Do it! Do it!

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 4:54:37

Oh fluff the great scott has to post his wonderful logic with us. I bet you got into that top 20 school on the special ed program.

Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:55:55

You havn't made a single factual statment in this entire thread and you wonder why people think you are full of fluff.

Clean your house as well. I hear it is disgusting.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2016, 4:57:18

/eats popcorn

/sips beer
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 4:57:53

Oh fluff the great scott has to post his wonderful logic with us. I bet you got into that top 20 school on the special ed program.

I am not sure how your school works (I wasn't stupid enough to be admitted), but Top schools don't have special ed programs.

Does the short bus pick you up at your house to take you to UH? Do they know you just attend to play as a multi on a text based game? Does the aid help you? Just curious.

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2016, 5:05:13

You havn't made a single factual statment in this entire thread and you wonder why people think you are full of fluff.

House is immaculate we have a live in maid ;)

Dev encouraging it

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 5:06:47

Lol by any chance, are you the maid? You know, like hire the retarded for a tax credit?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 5:08:11

Then* To*

Retard
ok Red X
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 5:08:52

That isn't what I heard.

Back on that you being full of fluff thing again arnt we?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 5:09:51

Then* To*

Retard
ok Red X

Lol what? Stop proving me right. Pretty simple.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 5:10:05

Cows Lucky I don't have his address.

I have 1/2 a mind, to fly to Houston and deliver some eggs to the side of your trailer :D

might i add with RB while we pound a case of CRAFT BEER
ICQ-105967052

Scott Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 5:11:46

A trailer near I-45? Egg them all!

Bsnake Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 12:28:22

im assuming you mean Dilli.

let me tell you this. Mods have talked to us both personally. all your accusations and propaganda they already know about. I hide nothing. my countries are always tagged we are never allied we never are on the same kill runs. Every time a new mod comes in we host a conference call and prove to them we are legit. Many wars I sit watching billy countries die while talking to moderators. I could care less what you think. Bill has played longer than most people here. He was a part of the original E2025 community. You honestly think the moderators would keep me and my brother around for 5 years ? if we didn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that we weren't actually playing... Use your head.

As for this game is run by CC,
No not really. BUT, if CC were not here, I guarantee whats left of the netters would not be here either. and thats a FACT.
we are whats left of this WAR game.

And to be honest I'm not far off of retiring so you may get your wish soon As you can see I'm very inactive on the forums and i just don't have the interest for the game anymore. this game is plagued with suiciders and cheaters .. Seems to be getting worse with less control its leaving it so people like RB have to install some sort of justice system.

lastly... I'm typing this in bed on my laptop. so eat fluff grammar natzis I'm not taking my time writing this and english is by far my most unfavorable subject

well said mate.. I think most of CC are only here cause Donny annoys the crap out of us to run countries and we all have a good laugh when we get to kill. but the game is in the trash, look at the normal activity on the forums, to think we used to have people with 50k plus posts and many of them (i did till i got continually banned for obvious reasons)

may as think deano/mac is a douche but he is a modern day mattp, got the forums going with nonsense.
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bsnake Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 12:31:34

look at the post counts. i only post on FFAT and have missed 10+ sets not playing or posting (apart from a quick hi once in a while) and i have one of the higher post counts, there can be 12-18 hours between posts, that says it all.
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Stryke Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 15:54:17

Originally posted by smegma:
Would that be macdaddy or stryke?

What the hell does this have to do with me?
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2016, 16:47:34

Sometimes it seems that you can be a little on the, how do we word it politely, "rapidly agitated" side of things.

But I'm sure we all appear that way from time to time.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2016, 16:48:18

But as what's his name said, at least we are all providing entertainment.

Raging Budda Game profile

Jul 26th 2016, 17:43:47

I even offered to share the beer. No one took me up on it.
Your base is mine!