Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 4:34:07

Seriously....You know from your own experience, and reading eestats. You act like a b!tch, you should expect to get fvked. I'm expecting to get fed on, it's how it goes in this game, but when you hit me 5 or 6 times...dude, your set is going to get flushed. You're not even getting that much land, it's just fvkin me up. I want to do well, but when you make it impossible for me, I'm CERTAINLY not giving you a chance. There are plenty of other targets, but hitting the same one over and over....

Enjoy ;)

stanrools Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 4:45:18

stay deep in diminishing returns and retail your heart out!
Techer to win it all.

g0nz0 Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 8:26:12

Jesus Christ!

Do you not realize I am nothing to fvck with??

Everyone who multi taps me, and you know by now, your set is ruined. I am sick of of the "there are no bots" excuse. Multi taps mean you get fvcked up. No doubt.... We have 30 days left...

Edited By: g0nz0 on Aug 1st 2016, 8:37:24

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 9:56:13

uh oh!

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 12:57:24

cant be help.. there are less players around, and targets are hard to find.. but still, i maintain my 1 hit per person policy as per always

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 23:26:12

I multi tap rainbows only, safer.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

stanrools Game profile

Aug 2nd 2016, 0:00:29

rainbows are fun to multi tap. its like insurance you know your going to be out side of humanitarian range soon so take the free land while you can.
Techer to win it all.

FiersDeity Game profile

Aug 2nd 2016, 2:36:04

Rainbows are like a chinese buffet. You eat as much as you can, and 30 minutes later you're hungry again.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2016, 18:50:13

Originally posted by FiersDeity:
Rainbows are like a chinese buffet. You eat as much as you can, and 30 minutes later you're hungry again.

John Pinette would agree.....R.I.P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Uncle James Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 0:22:26

Single land grab I ignore. If you get greedy and multi tap me expect to get all my missiles and then spy ops to mess you up. I am not very big but I can hit every country in game so keep it to one land grab at a time every 72 hours max or feel the wrath. And I will help all other countries that are multi tapped also so land grabbers beware> There are plenty of targets to hit every 72 hours so watch out and beware if you hit the lotto and double tap me you better have 85% sdi or you are toast.

Ratski Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 3:42:10

Selling out all my forces come take all you want I quite hit 21 Conan all you want tired of the slow ass pace and of being a target. So get it over with come and get it .

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2016, 4:39:28

Originally posted by Ratski:
Selling out all my forces come take all you want I quite hit 21 Conan all you want tired of the slow ass pace and of being a target. So get it over with come and get it .

Out of my range 😪
(•_•)

Cable Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 4:58:59

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Seriously....You know from your own experience, and reading eestats. You act like a b!tch, you should expect to get fvked. I'm expecting to get fed on, it's how it goes in this game, but when you hit me 5 or 6 times...dude, your set is going to get flushed. You're not even getting that much land, it's just fvkin me up. I want to do well, but when you make it impossible for me, I'm CERTAINLY not giving you a chance. There are plenty of other targets, but hitting the same one over and over....

Enjoy ;)
Jesus Christ!

Everyone who multi taps me, and you know by now, your set is ruined. I am sick of of the "there are no bots" excuse. Multi taps mean you get fvcked up. No doubt.... We have 30 days left...
Jesus Christ!

This is just funny to read, if your being multi tapped it's likely because you are at the threshold of humanitarians and your country is 400% smaller and incapable of growing to keep up the pace. No offends but comming to the forums and saying you're gonna kick some ass and kill every country who breaks GDI on you is just sad. You wouldn't be multi tapped if you had a better country. I got hit multiple times early on the last two sets and I screwed up 3-4 players the same week and was left alone the rest of the set. At this point there's a 4X difference from 15th to 75th which is a small window of player to attack and even smaller window of players that can hit you back.

Take some advice of the players in the forum, practice growing countries on express and then come back next set. Or talk a lot of fluff and do nothing to back it up.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 9th 2016, 4:49:11

I follow in the steps of the delphinus scriptures, unfortunately growth is slow single tapping everyone at bottom of range :(
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Aug 9th 2016, 12:32:23

Originally posted by drkprinc:
I follow in the steps of the delphinus scriptures, unfortunately growth is slow single tapping everyone at bottom of range :(

give u a big hug for not bullying the smaller guys lol..

that's why i give up being a commie.. it makes not much sense anymore to be a commie painstakingly finding targets to hit regularly everyday, only to get tap by furano & some other suicide retals at the end of the day.. making few big retal hits after garnering hits at start seem to be an easier life..