Verified:

RunandhideFord Game profile

Oct 3rd 2016, 22:04:28

Several players have come to a mutual agreement that the verbal insults inflicted from Mr.Ford in the past will be dealt with this set. At this time it is recommended to all clans to not help ford seek shelter or refuge. You will have a two weeks grace period from the start of set, after that your ass is grass.

The_Hawk

Oct 3rd 2016, 22:12:14

Hi syko. You get off of shift early?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2016, 22:22:46

Well don't try and find him based on smell. He claims his fluff doesn't stink.

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 0:32:15

Lol. People dont like to be made a fool of. What basket of fools believe justice will be served to mrford in a measly set.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 0:50:33

well, its about time! lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2016, 0:55:49

Stupid people doing stupid things, carry on being stupid.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Scott Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 1:03:00

This is another mactranny alt

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2016, 1:12:44

Makes sense.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 1:29:51

When the last time mrford even played FFA? Been atleast 2 sets now
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Donny Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 1:36:03

Fords not even playing>

Guess he wins again!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 1:51:02

Originally posted by Scott:

Not me.. I have no reason to go to war with Ford

mrford Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 2:33:53

Lol.

My last login was 811.2 hrs ago. I am tag Panthers. Go for it. I was in CC with late starts and was active for the first 3 or so days of the war then stopped playing shortly aftet.

Your butthurt is entertaining. Good luck with it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 2:36:42

I didn't come oop last set.

Been pretty busy. Apparently not too busy to still have fans though!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Oct 4th 2016, 3:44:04

lol
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Donny Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 3:51:25

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Lol. But not Syko , they didn't bother each other much this reset
ICQ-105967052

Stryke Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 4:51:24

Official mod confirmation, it is him.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2016, 6:00:05

Aww, so much love for fordy.. too bad he aint playing much :/

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 6:27:01

This is canadian nuclear physicist level game folks. Stand back and live.
Stand back and live.

Scott Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 12:30:39

Originally posted by Stryke:

Lol Deano, you are so fluffing dumb.

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 17:30:24

Pretty much the same waste of time as trying to suicide on me oop this coming set.
Your base is mine!

Donny Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 19:42:58

LOL
ICQ-105967052

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 23:59:09

What an insult, I would never make a thread just for mrford pee-you!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 5th 2016, 0:02:25

P.S. Seriously this is my last reset.

Xninja Game profile

Oct 5th 2016, 0:06:40

Bonus post! Good luck killing Ford next set, whoever you are with your phantom army.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2016, 0:08:03

Why should ford even bother?
(•_•)

Scott Game profile

Oct 5th 2016, 4:07:20

Originally posted by Xninja:
Bonus post! Good luck killing Ford next set, whoever you are with your phantom army.

Originally posted by Donny:

LOL

http://www.readingrockets.org/...-most-children-learn-read

Uncle James Game profile

Oct 5th 2016, 22:05:14

DONG GONE if I had not made my countries already I would have called them all MrFord KICKS A and tagged them up panthers to see what the deal was> Oh well NEXT SET>

mrford Game profile

Oct 5th 2016, 22:55:16

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

You have before, I'm sure you will again. So full of salty fluff you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2016, 23:21:38

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Why should ford even bother?

he does - but, consider that others bother as well - which is perhaps more surprising !
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 1:39:26

Originally posted by mrford:

Hmm, I don't seem to remember making any threads specifically for you. I never said I didn't comment on other peoples threads about you. But no, after 1A reset is done, i'm deleting this game from my memory. Gonna get MIB to flash me and give me a new fuzzy memory. Later Hater.

Heston Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 1:46:37

You will be back.
Will someone stroke syko so he feels wanted. Why wait for a set to end to quit after deciding this game sucks?

Warlock Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 1:52:30

Ok can I get a list of the good guys and bad guys?

Xninja Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 2:56:56

Originally posted by Warlock:
Ok can I get a list of the good guys and bad guys?

LOL
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 3:03:55

Originally posted by Heston:
You will be back.
Will someone stroke syko so he feels wanted. Why wait for a set to end to quit after deciding this game sucks?
First of all, I never said this game sucks. It is strangely addicting to me, ever since playing it in high school. I have other priorities I need to focus on more than this game. I would also like to just finish out the reset and see how much networth my restart can get. I'm guessing it won't be more than 10 million. But eh... it's okay. You best to not vote for trump either in my absence. He's a Veteran hater, and he will stiff-arm everyone whose not already rich and fortunate. Trumpet points to him getting only a 1 million dollar loan but he most likely inherited the rest of it. He toots his own horn.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 3:54:39

Hmm, I don't seem to remember making any threads specifically for you. I never said I didn't comment on other peoples threads about you. But no, after 1A reset is done, i'm deleting this game from my memory. Gonna get MIB to flash me and give me a new fuzzy memory. Later Hater.

http://www.earthempires.com/...-in-1a-39535?t=1461990845
http://www.earthempires.com/...ghters-36700?t=1436572402

you seem to be the one on my fluff, and the one full of fluff, but revision is history.

It concerns me not that you lack the self control or maturity to play this game without it effecting you to the point you feel the need to quit. I mean, it isn't like your own, fellow coalition leaders, turned on you and said you were a fluff leader or anything right? I honestly dont think you mean to be a douche i just think you are literally too stupid to know any better. You should stick to following directions instead of trying to give them. It is your place. You cant think fast eough to make good decisions. Good luck. lol

Edited By: mrford on Oct 6th 2016, 4:14:04
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 4:22:10

you seem to be the one on my fluff, and the one full of fluff, but revision is history.

It concerns me not that you lack the self control or maturity to play this game without it effecting you to the point you feel the need to quit. I mean, it isn't like your own, fellow coalition leaders, turned on you and said you were a fluff leader or anything right? I honestly dont think you mean to be a douche i just think you are literally too stupid to know any better. You should stick to following directions instead of trying to give them. It is your place. You cant think fast eough to make good decisions. Good luck. lol
Thank you for once again taking out some of your own time to accomodate me and find the threads. I knew you would. You don't know what i'm working on and why I need to cease playing, not that you wouldn't find some way to flame that too, so i'll just keep it to myself. You have no idea about rapid fire thinking, although it's clear you will always believe your the best. When people don't get along, they will turn on someone.. It's human nature. I can't say it doesn't bother me, but I did my best. That's all I can really do. Your best could easily be better than my best, but that's why it's called my best, not your best. worry about yourself a little more and others a little less. That's the best advice I could give to you. Trolololol on!

Heston Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 4:23:44

Originally posted by Heston:
You will be back.
First of all, I never said this game sucks. It is strangely addicting to me, ever since playing it in high school. I have other priorities I need to focus on more than this game. I would also like to just finish out the reset and see how much networth my restart can get. I'm guessing it won't be more than 10 million. But eh... it's okay. You best to not vote for trump either in my absence. He's a Veteran hater, and he will stiff-arm everyone whose not already rich and fortunate. Trumpet points to him getting only a 1 million dollar loan but he most likely inherited the rest of it. He toots his own horn.

Play the game but handle your business first. Self control is part of life. When its not this game making you a lazy fluff or whatever.... Then what are you gonna blame.?
I will vote for trump. Because the librarian movement is in its infancy. No foundation and to many ways that party could go with commi bernie sanders voters and green party looking to join. I hate liberals. Most importantly, hillary clinton should never be in power. If someone could show me how johnson the absent minded pot smoker has a chance of winning over trump, im all ears.
Trump touts his accomplishments. He showers himself with praise. That might be out of your comfort zone for whatever reason. You come here to whine about this game takes to much of your attention away from being sucessful since highschool and then bash trump for patting himself on the back. Then mutter the lie from the clinton campaign that he hates war fighters.... GTFO. We all know that shot comes from a drum circle.
Go treat yourself to something you like that you would never buy yourself. Because...
https://youtu.be/-DIETlxquzY

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 4:37:19

Thank you for once again taking out some of your own time to accomodate me and find the threads. I knew you would. You don't know what i'm working on and why I need to cease playing, not that you wouldn't find some way to flame that too, so i'll just keep it to myself. You have no idea about rapid fire thinking, although it's clear you will always believe your the best. When people don't get along, they will turn on someone.. It's human nature. I can't say it doesn't bother me, but I did my best. That's all I can really do. Your best could easily be better than my best, but that's why it's called my best, not your best. worry about yourself a little more and others a little less. That's the best advice I could give to you. Trolololol on!

Does it make you uncomfortable how full of fluff you are?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 4:42:09

Btw, it took 15 seconds to find those threads. I stopped looking after the first 2 on the initial results page. There is a search function where you can dictate author and subject. It is called working smarter, not harder. Something you probably know nothing about.

You basically just tried to condescendingly thank someone for googling something for you because you secretly dont know how to google....

Additionally, just because I am confident that i am better than you at something, doesn't mean I think I am better than everyone at something. We call that a logical fallacy. I will give you a little time to figure that out.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 6th 2016, 4:47:28
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 6th 2016, 4:44:18

When did it become ok for a mod to give out this info on the forums?

Edited By: galleri on Oct 6th 2016, 4:54:09

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 4:46:23

Alright now, thanks for the read fellas.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 4:49:21

Alright now, thanks for the read fellas.

"I'm too simple minded to make a legitimate counterpoint or rebuttal, so i will attempt to save face in a whimsical dismissal of the insults and attacks"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 6th 2016, 4:54:44

Ford...go secure the boat and stuffs. I have created a monster this round

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 5:03:10

I pulled my boat out of the water and put it in the shelter yesterday. The generator is out, prepped, and fueled, and our stores topped off.

We are ready. We will be fine.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 5:03:57

Originally posted by galleri:

Macdaddy/jayr exception

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 6th 2016, 5:36:42

I pulled my boat out of the water and put it in the shelter yesterday. The generator is out, prepped, and fueled, and our stores topped off.

We are ready. We will be fine.

Good Luck.

Stryke Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 14:22:28

Originally posted by galleri:

I didn't have to even use to the mod tools to tell anyone this, but I guess it goes back to about 2-3 sets ago with a bunch of twits running around here behind a series of New Member aliases... some even making virtual carbon-copies of existing usernames and raising all kinds of hell on the forums spamming the everliving hell out of the various sub-forums virtually no one cares about to pad their post counts, so it looks like they're the actual player behind their "cloned" username. Don't even get me started on how many times myself, Primeval, Warster, et al had to ban braden's 30+ forum handles... and delete 800+ spam posts of his...

I don't mean this to sound confrontational or anything, so please don't take my stating the above as such.

Edited By: Stryke on Oct 6th 2016, 14:25:32
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 14:27:20

Well delete them and ban the individuals posting them if you must. You seem to be missing the point though. It is not all right to advertise it on forums like you were. It makes me wonder what else the forum moderators are doing behind closed doors to benefit there selves and friends. Act professional and stop abusing your powers and taking sides.

Edited By: macdaddy on Oct 6th 2016, 14:30:30

Scott Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 14:36:12

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Well delete them and ban the individuals posting them if you must. You seem to be missing the point though. It is not all right to advertise it on forums like you were. It makes me wonder what else the forum moderators are doing behind closed doors to benefit there selves and friends. Act professional and stop abusing your powers and taking sides.

http://memecrunch.com/...m-aka-mac-daddy/image.jpg

Scott Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 14:36:45

Originally posted by macdaddy:

Also, post your country numbers.