Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 10th 2018, 19:05:13

Little Italy...sent you a pm

Edited By: galleri on Sep 10th 2018, 19:44:13

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 19:18:33

US Space Marines
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 10th 2018, 19:23:34

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

Which mod did?

RedX suicided Omega this set and LaF helped kill him. His restart kept suiciding omega and LaF.

RedX has previously been vocal against these restart ratios that you and I both agree should be at least chopped, maybe his abuse of these game mechanics is some attempt at a utilitarian expression of trying to persuade the devs that the restart bonus is too strong and too easy to abuse. In that case I think like 3 seconds of research would show that this has been tried before... Though as they say; Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

I should say the same to SaltyTears. It was not smart to post here as I have had mod access on these boards for a month now (I told the devs about it but nothing happened so I guess they want it that way). But you clearly want to hide your name and your bud has not tipped you off that it might be unwise to post here under these circumstances. :))))

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 19:29:00

Originally posted by Rainbow Kiss:
I wonder if the admins could add some kind of military unit that defends against SS or PS?

The countries with big acreage could buy these units, so that people couldn't grab them so easily.

Obviously it would incur additional expenses, so a skilled player would be one that could balance the expense of carrying these new defense units, with the risk of getting land stolen.

I'm surprised there isn't already a military unit that does this...

Too much of a fluff to post with real handle?, I haven't gotten SS or PS, I got hit by AB and missiles, so stop trying to defend idiots.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 19:36:53

I tried to suicide on laf but it said i couldnt hit my allies... i dont think this game understands what a type of govt im running here, humanitarians dont scare me, but they should totally bend to my fascist rule!
*Splat*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 10th 2018, 19:47:30

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:
I tried to suicide on laf but it said i couldnt hit my allies... i dont think this game understands what a type of govt im running here, humanitarians dont scare me, but they should totally bend to my fascist rule!

YOU SUCK SO BAD YOU CANNOT SUICIDE ON YOUR OWN CLAN!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 19:51:39

This entire thing is a false flag. It's clearly laf suiciding on laf to gain some sympathy within the community and justify having a kill team which they can then use to invade the peaceful lands of elders
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 20:00:55

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:

ASS..............HOLE!

That's it, im suiciding you tomorrow!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 20:06:21

Laf used to have a kill team back in the day -

I think Vic used to run it, can't remember what they were called . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 20:08:42

LaFing Devils?.....no wait that was an MC club from a failed TV series.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 10th 2018, 20:30:57

I think that archaic is referring to PDM, which was run by ingle to suicide i forget who...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 20:36:06

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Also, I'm going to point out that it is definitely not vamps, the md guys or real elders.

Legitimately none have walled so far. The above folks would have at least struck one waller by now. We're 4 kills in and no walls. It's some war newbs. That's why I concluded lcn. Even sol or laf would have done a better job suiciding. It's not anybody decent. That's for sure.

These guys have hit people who were in LCN last set and long time LCN members. Makes MD/Elders more likely.

They still haven't walled. Also your logic has already taken a dump. There's 3 LCN in Elders that were getting tagged by pp1. It didn't seem to make a difference to him. When we were warned before the set that people were going to try to get Laf and elders to hit each other, I'm assuming this is the best they could come up with.

Try to think back to when elders or md have in the past suicided/hit you. Aside from symbolic and his stupid flip phone, most of us wall at least some of the time. That's now 5 kills with no wall. You've had to had lost your mind to believe that was md or elders.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 20:50:56

This is ALL your fault Derrick!

/me slaps Derrick with a large trout
(•_•)

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 21:36:31

Derrick, there is nothing wrong with my flip phone damn it.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 21:52:45

Obviously it wasnt any of the known wallers. These were all offline kills, only the first one "barely" attempted to wall and only because he was already online when we started hitting
*Splat*

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 10th 2018, 22:26:02

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by LittleItaly:

Which mod did?

RedX suicided Omega this set and LaF helped kill him. His restart kept suiciding omega and LaF.

RedX has previously been vocal against these restart ratios that you and I both agree should be at least chopped, maybe his abuse of these game mechanics is some attempt at a utilitarian expression of trying to persuade the devs that the restart bonus is too strong and too easy to abuse. In that case I think like 3 seconds of research would show that this has been tried before... Though as they say; Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

I should say the same to SaltyTears. It was not smart to post here as I have had mod access on these boards for a month now (I told the devs about it but nothing happened so I guess they want it that way). But you clearly want to hide your name and your bud has not tipped you off that it might be unwise to post here under these circumstances. :))))

I just enforced myself not accepting anything more then 1:1. I hit LaF like 2-3 times I do not think I hit you all more then that. To be honest I was afraid I would have hit someone that I was good friends with. Omega I unloaded on this time, previously I did not really unload. Had I really been trying to suicide I would have done it way better then this. I also always stayed tag, it would not have been hard to track me, or know who I was for that matter.

Like I said before I just wanted to grab massive acers this set and no alliance that is established would do a 1:1 on all hits or they would open themselves up.

But yes, the game mechanics are screwed, I should not have been able to make a restart and hit as quick as I did.

I have since stopped all attacks on Omega, but if they want to kill me, or keep hitting they can. I would rather find a tag that is going to have a late set war and join in that; however, if they want to keep going and they can not kill me in the first wave I will attempt to do what I can with what I have left.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 10th 2018, 22:31:48

On a side note, I could have found 5 people or so that would have done what I wanted as far as not accepting anything past 1:1, but because I am solo tagged it is viewed as suciding. If I had others in my tag it would be just viewed as a war then, eh?

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 22:58:13

some guy actually hits others in a war game and people start freaking out.

The new space force needs a moon base.

brujodale Game profile

Sep 11th 2018, 1:17:37

ROFLMAO @ Sin, hell yeah man I can see u signing up!:)

I hate any actions that cause ppl to leave the game. Mainly all I did was recruit for TIE for many many years. I see some players I recruited, and now older d00ds.
we had pages and pages of banned isp numbers. some got in over and over but man miss the arrow war days and sets when we would get over 200 new apps per set.
bruma shave, /me jumps off soapbox

archaic Game profile

Sep 11th 2018, 1:54:30

What we really have here is a game platform in beta looking for a player base
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Hokage Game profile

Sep 11th 2018, 11:10:27

What if they intentionally not to wall for us to think that they are not the MD suiciders, they are tag as eldersex on the first place, and elders didn't bother to think who are this guys behind.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2018, 12:30:57

Actually I did bother to think who it is but whaaaatever. Some people just don't want to hear it. I whistle blew on this whole thing before the set even started.

**** Logging started Fri Aug 10 2018 02:51:36 ****

[02:50] <gains> what?
[02:52] <Deee> Word floating around lingering lcn players are planning on trying to join the big alliances and hit other tags basically to start wars

I even provided a list of names at that time. Again we denied their apps so they just created elder fake tags. I've actually thought about the whole thing in great detail. Lol

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2018, 13:07:50

Redx you can probably join rage or elders when they war on whichever side needs help

Even joining after two to three days when one sides winning would be nice particularly if enough people did it to receive even the war

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2018, 13:37:37

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Actually I did bother to think who it is but whaaaatever. Some people just don't want to hear it. I whistle blew on this whole thing before the set even started.

<gains> what?
<Deee> Word floating around lingering lcn players are planning on trying to join the big alliances and hit other tags basically to start wars

I even provided a list of names at that time. Again we denied their apps so they just created elder fake tags. I've actually thought about the whole thing in great detail. Lol

Let me get this straight....lcn goes bye bye, remaining lcn players are butthurt and collude to start wars by joining other alliances.... sounds like a teenager tantrum or worse.... midlife crisis!
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 11th 2018, 15:15:32

Originally posted by enshula:
Redx you can probably join rage or elders when they war on whichever side needs help

Even joining after two to three days when one sides winning would be nice particularly if enough people did it to receive even the war

What do you mean, wait for the FS and CS, then join the side needing help?

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2018, 15:39:27

yes, had auto spell on phone, i think i meant to type re-even but just even would have been correct to

being involved from the start is fine too, but with how quickly wars tend to be resolved with 126 turns and bonus's and 3% readiness and full missiles having a third party ready to help the losing party, possibly even switching sides later could be one way to keep wars interesting

DruncK Game profile

Sep 11th 2018, 16:20:02

Have you tried hugging the suiciders Derrick?

=P

Trife Game profile

Sep 11th 2018, 17:05:51

I wonder if the admins could add some kind of military unit that defends against SS or PS?

The countries with big acreage could buy these units, so that people couldn't grab them so easily.

Obviously it would incur additional expenses, so a skilled player would be one that could balance the expense of carrying these new defense units, with the risk of getting land stolen.

lol

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2018, 22:15:21

Originally posted by Trife:

lol

TRIFLLES!!!!!

*smooch*

I miss you man, why U no play reunion set !?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 12th 2018, 0:12:33

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

lol

TRIFLLES!!!!!

*smooch*

D3>EE

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 12th 2018, 0:12:49

Originally posted by galleri:

lol

TRIFLLES!!!!!

*smooch*

D3>EE

Dang wrong account, hold on

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 7:55:28

[quote poster=DerrickICN; 45755; 870158]Actually I did bother to think who it is but whaaaatever. Some people just don't want to hear it. I whistle blew on this whole thing before the set even started.

[02:50] <gains> what?
[02:52] <Deee> Word floating around lingering lcn players are planning on trying to join the big alliances and hit other tags basically to start wars

I even provided a list of names at that time. Again we denied their apps so they just created elder fake tags. I've actually thought about the whole thing in great detail. Lol [/quote]

I'm a nice guy, we let them all join that applied. I just hope you are wrong and the dudes that joined wont do something bad :)
Don of LaF

Trife Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 15:42:55

lol

TRIFLLES!!!!!

*smooch*

i played last reset, it's just i was rather inactive and my end NW probably made it look like i didn't play :(

life has been a lil crazy this last little while :(

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 16:56:02

Yeah I saw you ran some turns, but you were notably absent (and missed... at least by me) in our hangout :)

Hope "lil crazy" nothing too bad x

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 19:16:04

I have been with the LaF kill team for a while lol, but Gerd i had no clue it was an excuse to build bad countries i should start doing that right now. Next set 90% tax rate 0 defense tyr indy.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 19:50:59

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
I have been with the LaF kill team for a while lol, but Gerd i had no clue it was an excuse to build bad countries i should start doing that right now. Next set 90% tax rate 0 defense tyr indy.

Lol, I should join LaF's kill team. I can run a terrible country :D

bigdogcwg Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 22:42:14

Hey Ugolino...no. I already joined and run a terrible country. They are making me wear the cone of shame because of it. That and all the little "steaming gifts of love" I tend to leave around shoes in the clubhouse.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 22:57:35

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:

Lol, I should join LaF's kill team. I can run a terrible country :D

We all know the story of the 0% tax rate incident or do we?

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 23:35:21

Originally posted by bigdogcwg:
Hey Ugolino...no. I already joined and run a terrible country. They are making me wear the cone of shame because of it. That and all the little "steaming gifts of love" I tend to leave around shoes in the clubhouse.

rofl... steaming gifts of love!

Honestly, though - I have this mean tyr casher strat.... :D

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2018, 4:37:21

Yeah ironx. Imma just let that jayr joke slide too.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2018, 5:04:43

Jayr's 0% tax rate is simply timeless!
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2018, 19:05:18

Looks like I quit playing just in time.

~lar

LightBringer Game profile

Sep 15th 2018, 19:13:48

Suiciding is just not cool. I don't have much spare time, and the time I do get I like to chill for a bit a run my turns, and it kind of makes me sad, and hurts a little that someone would go an ruin months of work in a matter of minutes, just for kicks and giggles. I don't know why or how they get pleasure out of other people pain, but to them, can you guys just not?
I don't think I have ever done anything to cause anyone grief, my country is almost always Advocate of Peace for crying out loud.

Bonus
Hello

sinistril Game profile

Sep 15th 2018, 21:48:13

Originally posted by LightBringer:
Suiciding is just not cool. I don't have much spare time, and the time I do get I like to chill for a bit a run my turns, and it kind of makes me sad, and hurts a little that someone would go an ruin months of work in a matter of minutes, just for kicks and giggles. I don't know why or how they get pleasure out of other people pain, but to them, can you guys just not?
I don't think I have ever done anything to cause anyone grief, my country is almost always Advocate of Peace for crying out loud.

Bonus

Victims; aren't we all?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 15th 2018, 23:37:14

I think suiciding sucks as previously said you have players who put in time like myself, weeks and weeks to have it destroyed within minutes. Makes it that little bit harder to re create again...

I just find it a little ironic how laf is coming on AT now asking for help, when for years they would farm the absolute fluff out of untags and small tags. They would be asked to stop, begged even by fa for the farming to stop and they wouldn’t... this happens for years not just sets. And now you cry because you have individuals who want payback? It may not be the same members but it’s the same tag.

Also making this much of a stink about individuals yet imag has been doing the same thing as a tag and it’s not as bad?

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 15th 2018, 23:39:09

Just to state suiciding stinks, and innocent players who are needed to keep the lights on are being killed and this will have a direct impact on the player numbers..

Also I agree that the restart bonus should be removed

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 0:51:37

Originally posted by mrcuban:

Also making this much of a stink about individuals yet imag has been doing the same thing as a tag and it’s not as bad?

You like iMag in your mouth? The last set they did nothing but deal with suiciders and this set they have been quiet.

Also I see nowhere that LaF is asking for help. LaF can do a KR alone just fine. The only thing people of this game have asked for is that the mechanics of this issue get fixed. LaF isn't the only one.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2018, 19:11:46

EH....I was in LCN and I get suicided on....so.....

Ya I wouldnt put it past any of those a$$ h0le$