Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 7:26:08

I wonder if any of you large alliance players who get "suicided" on regularly have even considered trying to do something about it yourselves. There are two choices it seems to me. Your vastly landfat country should by all measures be able to destroy the "suicider" relatively quickly, or band together in your alliance and get some assistance from your alliance mates and destroy the "suicider".

OR

Quit making the environment to create these players by not farming newbies and untagged into the ground which is the spawning ground for ideas of revenge.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 7:47:05

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I wonder if any of you large alliance players who get "suicided" on regularly have even considered trying to do something about it yourselves. There are two choices it seems to me. Your vastly landfat country should by all measures be able to destroy the "suicider" relatively quickly, or band together in your alliance and get some assistance from your alliance mates and destroy the "suicider".

OR

Quit making the environment to create these players by not farming newbies and untagged into the ground which is the spawning ground for ideas of revenge.

They were all killed within 24 hours, sorry for taking so long? perhaps you want to teach us how to do it properly?
We also help each other, we helped omega kill one or two, elders kill one or two, elders helped us, stones helped us.

Well there is no reason to farm players, the bots changed that a couple of years? ago. If you played the game you would know this too.

The thing is it doesnt matter how much defense you have, a country designed to do dmg will always do dmg.
Just take team server this set for lulz(i had 1m NW above the nr 2 and 2m nw more then the rank 10 country), i had 2m turrets,1m troops, 200k tanks so fluffer AB'd me. i boosted my tanks the dude dropped land and used spies instead to remove my buildings. There is no way to defend VS someone that dont give a fluff and just want to do dmg.
Don of LaF

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 8:08:34

i dunno where cerb's playing but i saw him post on tourney so maybe only there

but i dont think there are any bots in tourney?

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 8:54:27

Cerberus, check out the news of #237 - the run started at 9:09:22 PM and the last SS was at 9:11:15 PM all over in less than 2 minutes...... a wave of CMs on #15 then 6 x hits on 4 LaF countries with missiles shot off for readiness - 45 hits in all. The grabs were done in just under a minute and a half.

#23 lost 53k Acres in 24 seconds. A real shame - he was owning the reset.

The other countries involved did their last SS around 5 minutes from the first attack.

There aint no stopping that once it starts. The safest way for an alliance to go from there is to kill the countries involved........ no chance of getting that land back..... Some 300k land went down the drain.

DruncK Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 9:57:35

Gains you had like 30k tanks after you farm me as untagged... Then you got FA

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 11:25:24

I agree that the statement that if you have land you should have enough defense to keep it, doesn't work.

However you can hold enough defense to make it harder to grab, and less likely the offended can do multiple grabs...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 12th 2018, 11:46:54

I am so fed up with this arguement. If I say I can't defend myself and still have a shot at winning then no one can. Period.

I have three consecutive NW records on this server and I'm the only one that ever passed 860m NW, I have the NW record in tournament(no bots no tags) and I am the only player who won all servers. What do you have that I don´t? What you have is most likely an inability to grow a country that is worth suiciding.

Last set when the suicides came to LaF I sat on ~20m turrets, ~1.5m tanks and 93% SDI. That might seem like a lot but the only reason I was not hit was that the suiciders were too stupid to realize I was heading for 1.1b+ NW since I was just 140k acres. If they wanted to break me they could have, and if they couldn't they could wait 1 day and break me.

When you argue that defence can stop suicides you are missing the bigger picture; you can't win if you adequatly defend yourself, so the winner is always picked by the suiciders. If they wish you to lose, you will.
The winner is picked by the griefers from a limited pool of capable players that do not defend themselves enough to stop a suicider. Every player in the game right now can be suicided. And that will be true for the rest of the reset until maybe about a week from the end. No one is adequatly defended. But there are a few capable players, most were just suicided, the few that were not will take the top spots.

But who am I kidding, I'm talking to losers(who failed to win every set they ever played) about winning, why would you understand?

Edited By: Gerdler on Sep 12th 2018, 11:53:46

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 11:59:00

lol dont try to argue with cerberus about netting, there is no point

he likes not having as much land, if i remember correctly he prefers dict casher with no growth and high spal

even when he was in laf he wouldnt get fat

hes probably just reacting to stuff on the forums and barely playing

and to cerb, barely anyone is farming anyone these days, there are 250 bots in alliance untagged to grab

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 12:37:32

Originally posted by DruncK:
Gains you had like 30k tanks after you farm me as untagged... Then you got FA

I just took an example, i have no clue how much tanks i had i just assumed it was 200k :-)
I didnt get FA i produced tanks and bought some, had almost 200m cash on hand from selling most of the turrets.
Don of LaF

breeze Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 13:37:48

iMag had suiciders all last set hitting us. I know who sent the group of them and so do a few other people on here. One of the suiciders started the one man tag last set as CODS. Last set there were 6 people hitting us but only one tagged as CODS. This set it seems awful funny that the tag CODS has just emerged on 9/2/18 and are all restarts. So maybe just maybe you should all look at CODS and see who they are associated with. Might get some answers there.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 14:10:21

cods arnt restarts they are too small

its likely just unplayed multies of one guy

probably dibs if hes the guy who gets deleted on the forums

deitylord2 Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 14:57:28

This game is pretty cancerous.

breeze Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 15:40:26

Originally posted by enshula:
cods arnt restarts they are too small

its likely just unplayed multies of one guy

probably dibs if hes the guy who gets deleted on the forums

Oh my bad on calling them restarts. That I should have known better. That fact is one person sent suiciders from his clan to hit iMag last set and like I said a few know who he is.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 16:39:56

Originally posted by deitylord2:
This game is pretty cancerous.

Yes, and we are radiation!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 17:46:01

Alliance server is lame now anyways. Come join primary and play the way earth was supposed to be played. Battling through adversity to try and win, not farming bots to half a million acres and expecting a complication free round.
The EEVIL Empire

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 12th 2018, 18:03:49

Primary is fun too! Many of the players who say we carry too little defence on alliance get farmed by us every set on primary because they carry too little defence there. It's mainly because of the primary GDI mechanic that the server is functional tho, else some baddies will stock missiles and tanks and go nuts on a t10er or two.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2018, 18:16:49

Yeah it's dibs. He does it every set.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 12th 2018, 19:22:03

doubt dibs cares that much to make country or even multiple countries and suiciding.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Mr Purples

Sep 12th 2018, 21:20:32

Post didn't stick? hmmm, the mods might be up to something nefarious...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.
Hmm, I can't post due to an IP Ban. Neato.

Mr Purples

Sep 12th 2018, 21:23:06

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah it's dibs. He does it every set.

I do it every reset? Hmm, I must be getting really senile.

Don't y'all have anything better to talk about than my 6 fake coutries?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.
Hmm, I can't post due to an IP Ban. Neato.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2018, 20:31:07

lol dont try to argue with cerberus about netting, there is no point

he likes not having as much land, if i remember correctly he prefers dict casher with no growth and high spal

even when he was in laf he wouldnt get fat

hes probably just reacting to stuff on the forums and barely playing

and to cerb, barely anyone is farming anyone these days, there are 250 bots in alliance untagged to grab

Thanks for the update, bro. You see, my idea of how this would work best is that you as an alliance set up areas of responsibility for your players, for example, set up a small division that focuses strictly on killing suiciders, and make sure that some of them have high spal countries, otherwise, you're only pissing in the wind.

This would be a role I would take in any alliance I played in, in fact, I'd even save turns to make sure I had enough on hand to at least cripple the sucker.

archaic Game profile

Sep 14th 2018, 2:35:34

Cerb, you might be even dumber than Marshal. Seriously, since the end of MI, have you done anything decently in here except racist or misogynistic rants?

Divisions? Who has divisions any more? FFS cerb there are 189 tagged players on the entire server - none of which I'm guessing are you. You're always so generous with your idea of how we should all net or war but you are fluff at both.

Just hush and leave the game stuff to people that can actually play and go back to ranting about how the mean liberals caused women to hate you you geriatric incel clown.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2018, 3:24:26

O O
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2018, 11:55:44

Cerberus: As the suiciders were done within 4 minutes each, do you suggest the kill team to be online 24/7 and login within 30 secs of something happening and killing stuff within 1 minute to minimize damage?

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Sep 14th 2018, 13:47:06
Don of LaF

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Sep 14th 2018, 13:19:43

The only way to deal with suiciders is to have your kill team wipe out untagged non bot countries pre-emptively as the set goes on. That would save our countries for a set, maybe... But then we would be the bullies again
*Splat*

Marshal Game profile

Sep 14th 2018, 14:30:34

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:
The only way to deal with suiciders is to have your kill team wipe out untagged non bot countries pre-emptively as the set goes on.

1. not possible

2. you'd just create more suiciders

3. it was semi attempted in FFA and didn't work there either

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 14th 2018, 14:32:26

Originally posted by Marshal:
The only way to deal with suiciders is to have your kill team wipe out untagged non bot countries pre-emptively as the set goes on.

1. not possible

They know it is not possible Marshal, idk why anyone in FFA thought it was an option either.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2018, 14:48:34

Originally posted by Red X:

1. not possible

They know it is not possible Marshal, idk why anyone in FFA thought it was an option either.

Cuz it gave players a chance to Pew Pew Pew, the reality of the situation is you simply cannot eliminate the suiciders, what you can do as a game developer is get rid of that ridiculously stupid restart bonus, THAT will improve the game significantly.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 14th 2018, 17:42:24

Pretty much every one agrees that the restart bonus needs to be cut significantly or removed. I rather have it cut significantly than removed but if I were to choose between removal and keeping it the same I'd choose removal. Back in the day we used to always FA restarts and they would get back to fighting immediately either way. So all it does now is limit the benefit of killing and aid suiciders in their crusade to drive people out of the game.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2018, 18:06:26

theres no reason for the restart bonus to increase the more hits you take

it should decrease to give people who are blindsided a quicker way to get back into a war

not make people who use all their resources walling get sometimes even more than they had for a new country

particularly csites can be higher on restarts

Namineff Game profile

Sep 14th 2018, 18:21:41

theres no reason for the restart bonus to increase the more hits you take

it should decrease to give people who are blindsided a quicker way to get back into a war

not make people who use all their resources walling get sometimes even more than they had for a new country

particularly csites can be higher on restarts

Wouldn't that mean that if a suicider just doesn't wall, then they would have a better restart than if they do?
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 14th 2018, 19:09:11

CS are actually higher regardless of defends. It is a minimum for stuff like CS and land. I don't remember the exact numbers but I often trash my CS when know I will war or when Im already at war and when i restart I always got some, which is nice I gues since it lets me build a few more buildings in the turns Im in protection before I trash them again. :)

Yes, don't wall when you suicide, you will have a much stronger restart and can get back at it again.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 14th 2018, 20:56:29

1. not possible

^ When I was in IMP we successfully pre-emted almost all suiciders for several sets. The only suiciders we had were people we could have pre-empted but decided to give a chance (ie, Zack). I'm not sure if that is still practiced but I bet if known suiciders like macdaddy, Syko, etc made countries on FFA these days they would not last long. Killing every single country is not feasible but tracking known people and suspicious characters is very easy through high scores. The problem with applying that to alliance is because there are more suiciders here and better suiciders you would likely need a concerted effort between several clans. If you know Zack, for example, has a high chance of suiciding, killing him will not create more suiciders.

tldr; the anti-suicider effort on FFA was mostly successful

Anyways, restart bonus needs to be removed. It serves no purpose beyond protecting suiciders as those in war can get their own restart bonus from clan mates.

Edited By: sinistril on Sep 14th 2018, 20:58:55
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2018, 4:24:44

yeah everyone try not walling

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2018, 8:53:49

Originally posted by sinistril:

1. not possible

^ When I was in IMP we successfully pre-emted almost all suiciders for several sets. The only suiciders we had were people we could have pre-empted but decided to give a chance (ie, Zack). I'm not sure if that is still practiced but I bet if known suiciders like macdaddy, Syko, etc made countries on FFA these days they would not last long. Killing every single country is not feasible but tracking known people and suspicious characters is very easy through high scores. The problem with applying that to alliance is because there are more suiciders here and better suiciders you would likely need a concerted effort between several clans. If you know Zack, for example, has a high chance of suiciding, killing him will not create more suiciders.

tldr; the anti-suicider effort on FFA was mostly successful

Anyways, restart bonus needs to be removed. It serves no purpose beyond protecting suiciders as those in war can get their own restart bonus from clan mates.

I agree

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2018, 13:32:58

Never trust a ripper in Canada that doesn't speak English. Wow.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 22:00:56

wow still lots of drama in this game same drama as always too.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 15:41:03

dramallama
*Splat*

Trife Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 18:43:25

dramallama

i was always a fan of ceiling cat... cuz he'd always be watchin'

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 19:08:37

Originally posted by Trife:
dramallama

i was always a fan of ceiling cat... cuz he'd always be watchin'

Spider-pig sees all
*Splat*

Marshal Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 20:01:32

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 21:38:00

If you are worried about a country getting too many resources tgat are based on hits taken then use majority SRs........ the biggest suicider went from 20k to 170k evvectively cutting SPAL to 1/8th of its original. Surely alliances have enough countries with a semi-reasonable SPAL to be able to do 40 successful SRs even with spy DRs.

Edited By: trumpoz on Sep 17th 2018, 21:40:56

sinistril Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 22:11:17

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Never trust a ripper in Canada that doesn't speak English. Wow.

There is wisdom of the head and wisdom of the heart

- Charles fluffens
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2018, 21:36:25

Originally posted by archaic:
Cerb, you might be even dumber than Marshal. Seriously, since the end of MI, have you done anything decently in here except racist or misogynistic rants?

Divisions? Who has divisions any more? FFS cerb there are 189 tagged players on the entire server - none of which I'm guessing are you. You're always so generous with your idea of how we should all net or war but you are fluff at both.

Just hush and leave the game stuff to people that can actually play and go back to ranting about how the mean liberals caused women to hate you you geriatric incel clown.

You know what, Archaic, you can just kiss my hairy dago ass, right on the darkest part. You don't know a goddamn thing about me, bucko. I am not a racist, bigot, or misogynistic and you can just characterize yourself as a buffoon who cannot argue logically without tossing around some bullfluff that has NOTHING to do with the topic. Is that because your participation trophy ass never had to actually learn to think, do you suppose?

bigdogcwg Game profile

Sep 24th 2018, 22:39:39

Cerberus...sic em dog sic em! Show em what us mutts are capable of!