Verified:

mrford Game profile

Nov 17th 2010, 20:39:33

I don't really see a point in trying to make all the strats and goverments "equal"

if you want to win, you run a strat that is good at netting.

If you want to war, you run a strat that is good at waring.

There is no point in trying to make commies, dicts, and tyrs as good at netting as reps, demos, and theos. They are not netting goverments, and shouldn't be used as such.

Such radical calhanges to the game would be pointless and detrimental to the all around gameplay. You can't have a strat that is just as good at waring and netting, because then everyone would run that strat and all the others would fall by the way side.

These goverment bonuses and what not have survived and been accepted for the better part of 15 years. I don't really see why radical changes need to be made now. Even more so on just a single server like express, making the servers vastly different gamepl strategy wise. When preparing to launch a campaign to massivly increase the player base, the more similarities between the servers the better, lowers the already incredibly steep learning curve.

I'm all for game improvment, but drastic changes have no place here.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 17th 2010, 23:54:54
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford