Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2019, 0:03:41

Nah just at work. Ill get around to it. That's not the only discussion but i cant be searching for logs on a smoke break lol

Cryptik6 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2019, 0:13:30

There is too much talking here.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2019, 0:17:56

Save your self the hassle you have been exposed as a fraud and no one in SoF will ever join your fluff clan again.We have Sov and Helmet why would we even think of joining a muppet like you, no one likes you.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Chevs

Jun 22nd 2019, 0:22:23

lmao task1 going HARD IN THE PAINT

wow this is getting spicy
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2019, 0:57:31

Do i look like I'm recruiting? We deny more apps than we accept, and kick more members than we recruit. Elders is a private social club. We dont accept people like bayrock. While i would consider a player like chevs, who i had pretty fun moments with 2 sets ago and good strat convo last set, I'd probably continue my history of denying applications of people i don't know really well.

I'd rather play with 10 close friends than 100 people i only like half of. Always been that way since old ICN, BSS and so on. I was in a 9 member tag when i originally fought a 150 member laf. That's just kind of my style. I wouldn't play with people i don't have a great relationship with.

TipDaVampire Game profile

Jun 22nd 2019, 1:47:04

Bonus...

xyle

Jun 22nd 2019, 1:52:20

Originally posted by Neil:

Sov is Xyle or is Xyle Sov ? Is it a clark kent thing ? Why two names ?

Yes
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Karnage XZ

Jun 22nd 2019, 2:27:51

Re: Snupi5
Yahoo/Sent

Rickey Sarazin <>
To:
Apr 18, 2018 at 7:47 PM
Hey snupi, hope your alive and well. Earthgraphs has been slipping hard lately. Are you still able to maintain it? Is there something you need from the players to make this happen? Hope this gets to you. Have a nice day.
Kjetil Marinius Sjulsen <>
To:Rickey Sarazin
Apr 19, 2018 at 5:07 AM
Hi,

The site ran out of disk space. Temporary fixed it now.

Hopefully I can get some time to fix it permanently soon.

Feel free to ping me if it seems broken again!

--
Kjetil
Do as I say, not as I do.

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 22nd 2019, 3:29:26

Originally posted by Buch:
Requiem sux sui's pedis

Again??

Sov Game profile

Jun 22nd 2019, 3:51:00

The only relevance Snupi has to the SoF website is that we use Earthgraphs for our domain name. Snupi does not own, host, nor operate the SoF website.

The fact that his name is continually being raised here is ignorance at best.

The SoF website is owned by Scorpion who is a Co-Founder of SoF (along with Helmet) and Former SoF President. Only Scorpion can make decision with regard to the SoF website and he is active as an administrator of our site. Scorpion and Helmet are my 2 guiding lights in SoF, so much so that I ranked Helmet above myself within SoF as all our members know.

So keep trying to flame and continue to embarrass yourself. Helmet and Scorpion share my opinions with regard to the SoF site and SoF’s direction.

SoF’s site and SoF’s legacy belong to no one but SoF.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2019, 4:27:51

Not to be a grammar nazi, but SoF, You're is not the same as Your. If you can't use contractions, watch Schoolhouse Rock instead of Power Puff Girls.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Karnage XZ

Jun 22nd 2019, 4:37:48

Originally posted by Sov:
The only relevance Snupi has to the SoF website is that we use Earthgraphs for our domain name. Snupi does not own, host, nor operate the SoF website.

The fact that his name is continually being raised here is ignorance at best.

The SoF website is owned by Scorpion who is a Co-Founder of SoF (along with Helmet) and Former SoF President. Only Scorpion can make decision with regard to the SoF website and he is active as an administrator of our site. Scorpion and Helmet are my 2 guiding lights in SoF, so much so that I ranked Helmet above myself within SoF as all our members know.

So keep trying to flame and continue to embarrass yourself. Helmet and Scorpion share my opinions with regard to the SoF site and SoF’s direction.

SoF’s site and SoF’s legacy belong to no one but SoF.

Rickey Sarazin <>
To:
Jul 30, 2018 at 6:31 AM
Is that you? Quit stinging me, you got me twice already in my life. No but seriously, Earth Community is looking for you. Kitsune to be exact. Anyways, hope your doing good, sof site is down and earthgraphs. Seems you and snupi both quit the game. Well have fun in life.
Robert Schumacher <>
To:Rickey Sarazin
Jul 30, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Hi,

In earthgraphs Is down this might affect sof because of dns not working. I have no contact of snupi.

Br
Scorpion

Am 30.07.2018 um 13:30 schrieb Rickey Sarazin <>:

Karnage XZ

Jun 22nd 2019, 4:38:36

Yes you're right I'm so ignorant, were all stupid and your such a genius xyle.

Sov Game profile

Jun 22nd 2019, 4:39:38

And?

Karnage XZ

Jun 22nd 2019, 4:42:11

Do you want more praise? I'm just pointing out that I used to play in SoF and I was already aware of whatever you claim to know that I don't. In fact, my first post was defending you against the other guys. But since you wanna be a jerk forget you.

Sov Game profile

Jun 22nd 2019, 4:50:54

My post was a blanket target to all the references to Snupi as if he owns and controls the SoF site, as claimed numerous times here by Derrick. I could not make out what the intention was of your post. If you are supporting my argument then I welcome that, however your intent was not clear.

Derrick seems to think that the SoF site is some sort of public property which Elders are entitled to. It is not. The SoF site is owned by and paid for by Scorpion. It is supplied to SoF to be used by SoF.

Karnage XZ

Jun 22nd 2019, 4:57:21

My post was a blanket target to all the references to Snupi as if he owns and controls the SoF site, as claimed numerous times here by Derrick. I could not make out what the intention was of your post. If you are supporting my argument then I welcome that, however your intent was not clear.

Derrick seems to think that the SoF site is some sort of public property which Elders are entitled to. It is not. The SoF site is owned by and paid for by Scorpion. It is supplied to SoF to be used by SoF.
i was in agreement with you about the sof website and its ownership. I know derrick is a little befuddled. I was pointing out through some old emails that I contacted both of them a while back to show derrick which person has domain over earthgraphs and sof site respectively and that he wasn't the only one contacting them about site issues.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2019, 7:24:11

Just getting home now. It's late im tired.

However i will actually admit to my ignorance as pointed out. Snupi and scorp were contacted around the same time for obvious reasons but i did have them mixed up. Its a valid point. Apologies for the mix up. S names you know. I'll have to get back to you with all the references to you being a fluffhead to elders that you're ignoring or just playing dumb on. But i digress. It's been a long friday at the club. I'm beat.

Sleep well.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 22nd 2019, 7:43:07
See Original Post

Chevs

Jun 22nd 2019, 18:03:40

Derrick allegedegly got his wires mixed up

Allegedegly
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Chevs

Jun 22nd 2019, 18:08:22

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
While i would love to play with chevs, who i had pretty fun moments admiring his skills and general demeanour 2 sets ago when he OUTPLAYED enf4orcer ...and also he helped me GIT GUD with a good strat convo last set (but he would still shrek me lol kek) I'd probably continue my history of denying applications of people that aren’t my spirit animal like big daddy chevs

Thanks man I appreciate the compliment. And Incase your wondering, it isn’t very long....but it sure is thin!
SOF Head Of Poop

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 22nd 2019, 21:02:02

Both sides are trying to prove points that neither side will ever allow themselves to see.

Whilst I consider this whole exercise pointless for both sides, I am loving the activity on AT and more numbers in the game, so carry on!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2019, 22:20:09

Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
While i would love to play with chevs, who i had pretty fun moments admiring his skills and general demeanour 2 sets ago when he OUTPLAYED enf4orcer ...and also he helped me GIT GUD with a good strat convo last set (but he would still shrek me lol kek) I'd probably continue my history of denying applications of people that aren’t my spirit animal like big daddy chevs

Thanks man I appreciate the compliment. And Incase your wondering, it isn’t very long....but it sure is thin!

Technically we both had pretty beat ass 4k acre countries last set but them fluffs were MEAN lol

Thippz Game profile

Jun 22nd 2019, 22:24:51

Now that everyone has seen Derrick rant on about this supposed “abuse” I gave Elders about this website and his extreme dramatization of the event, I thought I would just post here a screenshot of the only ever discussion that took place of the event in question just to show everyone how much of a liar he is.

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/.../viewfile.php?fileID=3767

Please continue to explain to everyone about all these horrible things I said.

Drama queen.

haha rekt