Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 16:26:10

I am finally calling it quits after 11 years of EE. I really enjoyed the game and I am happy that I achieved reasonably good skill at it in netting and warring. I guess my best achievement is being 4th in Top 10's in the overall scores.

I've been spending more and more time on the game, like an addiction, being a waller with alarms set 24/7 and with great countries that I put a lot of effort into. But only a few want to work that hard, and I have things in my life that I could do much more profitably than spend so much time here.

And then we have this upcoming fight that has been arranged with Screaming Eagles. Unfortunately SoL would just be walking into a slaughter with the sides the way they are. We aren't set up for it. So as war leader, I am resigning before it starts. Maybe you guys can redistribute the people along different lines so its a fair fight.

So looking at the whole picture, and what is best for me, and probably best for everyone, is for me to quit completely and leave you to it.

So, goodbye.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 16:44:12

Have fun in RL :-)
Drop by some time and join LaF!

Originally posted by Getafix:

And then we have this upcoming fight that has been arranged with Screaming Eagles. Unfortunately SoL would just be walking into a slaughter with the sides the way they are.

Xyle and Symbolic was picked as the leaders for the 2 teams. They then drafted their own teams 1 by 1 with all members of sof, sol, mercs. What is it by this that is unfortunate for SoL? it was a very fair draft, names of all members in each alliance was presented for them to pick from.

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Jan 30th 2021, 23:43:48
Don of LaF

Tmac Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 17:47:44

Take care getafix. I enjoyed my time with you in hcafc =)

Elders

Jan 30th 2021, 17:49:11

Shoulda let us farm you first, not cool

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 18:20:08

Hey Getafix,

I am sorry to see you go man. Even though you and I have always been bickering and poking fun at each other for the last 1-1.5 years you have made the wars in team challenging and fun.

without you CWG is nothing so hopefully you stop in for another round of battle in the future.

Take care dude

Rasp Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 19:46:06

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

I'll miss Tworms ll eat thee oop
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 21:34:04

Have fun!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 23:57:28

L8r G, thanks for the good ones
Catch me on ir c

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 31st 2021, 1:34:32

Good luck.
Maybe drop by and say hey!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 4:24:06

Good luck Geta, hopefully I'll see you around 👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

daspheebsie Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 4:51:32

Well... Bye.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

ninong Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 12:47:49

take care geta <3
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 15:58:24

"And then we have this upcoming fight that has been arranged with Screaming Eagles. Unfortunately SoL would just be walking into a slaughter with the sides the way they are. We aren't set up for it. So as war leader, I am resigning before it starts. Maybe you guys can redistribute the people along different lines so its a fair fight."

It has been proven. You can't control a freedom loving people. :P

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 19:58:57

I didn't understand about the two teams, since I wasn't informed. I was asked to be a warchat leader this set. I assumed that I would be leading SoL against the Screaming Eagles.

Too late now. Anyway, I am glad to have quit. I have been making a list of all the useful things that I am going to do with my extra time and I've already started several projects. I'm sure I won't be missed much, having generated lots of hate in the past few months. I am in fact tired of all the hate, and when you lose your sense of humour its probably time to move on.

Thanks for the good wishes! Best of luck to you all.

Hardy Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 20:08:05

All the best :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 31st 2021, 20:49:07

Best of luck to you too.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 20:55:06

At least I saw the end of Marshal before I quit :)

sfbob Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 21:01:31

All the best Getafix, I learnt a lot from playing in HCaFC for all that time, I'm sure you won't miss this toxic, living fossil of a game.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 31st 2021, 21:41:17

At least I saw the end of Marshal before I quit :)

If you ever end up feeling down on your luck, cold and alone this thought will warm you and give you strength and courage to go on to new heights!

May the force be with you and marshal stay gone forever!

Edited By: Gerdler on Jan 31st 2021, 22:55:29
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 21:45:33

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rasp Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 22:23:37

post your Steam ID for all those "other" projects you'll be working. :)
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 23:17:30

I didn't understand about the two teams, since I wasn't informed. I was asked to be a warchat leader this set. I assumed that I would be leading SoL against the Screaming Eagles.

Too late now. Anyway, I am glad to have quit. I have been making a list of all the useful things that I am going to do with my extra time and I've already started several projects. I'm sure I won't be missed much, having generated lots of hate in the past few months. I am in fact tired of all the hate, and when you lose your sense of humour its probably time to move on.

You wouldn't know a sense of humor if it smacked you in the face. Thought you were quitting. You can go now or did you decide not to quit before you update with useless AT post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 31st 2021, 23:28:11

Originally posted by Suicidal:

You wouldn't know a sense of humor if it smacked you in the face. Thought you were quitting. You can go now or did you decide not to quit before you update with useless AT post

Well, we can't seem to get you to figure out measurements ..... :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 0:40:38

Best wishes to all except Suicidal

major Game profile

Feb 1st 2021, 0:57:53

wtf, have a good time off bud.

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 1st 2021, 0:59:58

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Suicidal:

Well, we can't seem to get you to figure out measurements ..... :P

Look woman, my best offer is two feet :P

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 2:05:09

Later getafix I enjoyed playing with ya fighting against ya. Bantering chatting it was all good and the game will miss you. Come back when you have some free time and hang out again
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mrford Game profile

Feb 1st 2021, 4:36:51

11 years? That makes me feel old as fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

daspheebsie Game profile

Feb 1st 2021, 4:42:23

Originally posted by mrford:
11 years? That makes me feel old as fluff.

Cause you are sir.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

mrford Game profile

Feb 1st 2021, 4:46:29

I'm only 34!

fluff, I am old.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

table4two Game profile

Feb 1st 2021, 7:16:52

Look after yourself geta. Hope you find pleasure away from the game.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2021, 0:12:36

Now that all the luminaries have chimed in, I'll say this. RL is so much better, but it's hard to find better laughs than this place. :) Tale it easy, you'll be back sooner or later. :) So, it's not really goodbye, rather it's see ya later.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!