Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2021, 17:21:26

You only got few replies most likely because we're used to having open discussions over game changes, just look the the other threads concerning changes, tossing ideas seems more healthy too, at least that's how I understand great ideas come to fruition....

Anywho, my .02
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 10th 2021, 17:28:12

People still might be thinking before sending in answers.
I did not respond since I am a game mod, I am probably not eligible to send you an answer.

Edited By: galleri on Feb 11th 2021, 2:29:15

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 10th 2021, 18:38:37

Is AT a place to have civil conversations? As far as I can tell I've read most of the relevant public discussions. I wanted to see what people had to say privately.

Edited By: Slagpit on Feb 10th 2021, 18:40:39
See Original Post

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2021, 18:45:01

Is the internet a place for civil conversations?

I think you did it right. Though collaboration helps at times, maybe that is step 3-4?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2021, 19:43:19

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Is AT a place to have civil conversations? As far as I can tell I've read most of the relevant public discussions. I wanted to see what people had to say privately.

Yeah it's one of those I'll be damned if I do, I'll be damned if I don't situations, I'm in the idea of laying it all down and giving others the opportunity to construct from the ideas bucket, by no means this thread was intended to make you uncomfortable, I apologise if it did ☹️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2021, 20:07:28

KoH, it is making me very uncomfortable. Stop looking at me with those eyes. I have feelings and a brain.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 10th 2021, 20:27:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Yeah it's one of those I'll be damned if I do, I'll be damned if I don't situations, I'm in the idea of laying it all down and giving others the opportunity to construct from the ideas bucket, by no means this thread was intended to make you uncomfortable, I apologise if it did ☹️

All good, no offense taken.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2021, 20:29:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

All good, no offense taken.

Awesome and thank you for taking the time to improve the game, we're all digging that!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2021, 21:02:43

It's so hard to answer q3 because the role of politics has just been toxicity for like 3 years now. I think sof and LaF was like the last politics based war I can think of, and that may have just been a recruitment tool. I too know the power of telling an old player to come back and kill LaF. You can double your members in a day saying that haha.

It's like idk, the role of politics for me is like trying to get people to quit cross server suiciding me over my life choices and trying to get ahem, a certain mod, to quit being a ass to everyone I play with by yelling at him in an extremely ineffective way lol.

Otherwise I pretty much like all of ya haha. Does KoH even play clan servers anymore or did the toxicity run you off? Lol.

Is the role of politics just complaining at each other? I dont think that's necessarily even a game design flaw just that weve all been playing together for 20 some odd years and were a bunch of grumpy old men stuck on an island together.

Anyway I got hung up there and didnt know how to answer. Sorry for the delay lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 10th 2021, 21:18:43
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2021, 21:42:15

Nah, I need to hit the reset button every now and then, I'll play again when the itch returns, bots are a big part of it, the pressure of having to farm them every day in order to have a shot to compete for even a top 25 wears down on me.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2021, 21:51:16

Lol just play a techer omg. You're as bad as me spending more time on the forums than in your countries :p

I figure it used to be you had to farm the newbies to hit t25 anyways. Not much changed about 1a cept the heat got turned off on weaker or new players. The server always kinda played a lot like primary where the top ten was largely benefitting from farming the server...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 10th 2021, 21:53:45
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2021, 21:53:01

Entertainment value of the forums is excellent!
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 11th 2021, 0:40:17

Originally posted by galleri:
People still might be thinking before sending in answers.
I did not respond since I am a game mod, I am probably eligible to send you an answer.

Attempts to use AT for suggestions tend to have those threads hijacked :P

~MIAGA~

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2021, 3:19:53

I'm so glad I came back around for Emopit's return to glory.

That is all
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2021, 3:47:11

Glorious it is, sup fordy!
(•_•)

myerr21 Game profile

Feb 17th 2021, 16:35:15

Just introduce loot boxes. Give me the chance to pull some skill out of one and ill buy it.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok