Verified:

BlueCow

Feb 16th 2021, 20:19:42

Any idea why that bomb country was purpled? I only see one.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2021, 20:26:52

🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪

🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣

🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪

🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣

🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪

🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlueCow

Feb 16th 2021, 20:29:02

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪

🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣

🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪

🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣

🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪

🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣🟪🟣

Oh yes I get it now.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2021, 20:42:40

😝
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Man Bun

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2021, 20:49:44

I know why and it isn’t because of cheating.

BlueCow

Feb 16th 2021, 20:52:07

Originally posted by Man Bun:
I know why and it isn’t because of cheating.

You need to stop sending me twig pics please.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2021, 21:03:45

Getting back to the good old days of when purples were for telling another member in PM to do odd things with another man's genetalia.

Although we'll see how long it lasts. Imma go with purposefully exploiting a scores list bug where you can change your scores list name by changing your default forum nick repeatedly to put you guys back on your normal arc of getting deleted for exploiting the scores list bugs again.

And yes....knowingly exploiting a bug is on that same rules list. It's just a matter of time lol

Anyways it was fun while it lasted. Glad to see much lessons were learned.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 16th 2021, 21:19:19

Chevs has been permanently banned from all aspects of earthempires.com due to repeated rule violations. He is no longer welcome on this website.

We host this game so people can have fun playing it. It's not a free speech zone where you can do or say whatever you want. If someone crosses the line too many times they will be banned from the community.

BlueCow

Feb 16th 2021, 21:23:26

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Getting back to the good old days of when purples were for telling another member in PM to do odd things with another man's genetalia.

Although we'll see how long it lasts. Imma go with purposefully exploiting a scores list bug where you can change your scores list name by changing your default forum nick repeatedly to put you guys back on your normal arc of getting deleted for exploiting the scores list bugs again.

And yes....knowingly exploiting a bug is on that same rules list. It's just a matter of time lol

Is it a bug though or an option in the preference drop down?
Should be an east fix to have the scores list set as your login permanently but could lead to possible hacking since it is your login being displayed.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2021, 21:59:57

Originally posted by BlueCow:

Should be an east fix to have the scores list set as your login permanently but could lead to possible hacking since it is your login being displayed.

Here's the point.

Here's you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2021, 22:03:04

Anyways. I read that as he was permabanned rather than deleted for something that he said to someone.... So I was wrong....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2021, 23:06:47

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Chevs has been permanently banned from all aspects of earthempires.com due to repeated rule violations. He is no longer welcome on this website.

We host this game so people can have fun playing it. It's not a free speech zone where you can do or say whatever you want. If someone crosses the line too many times they will be banned from the community.

https://youtu.be/bT90D0GKZRM

(•_•)

BlueCow

Feb 16th 2021, 23:19:46

Here's the point.

Here's you.

And you wonder why people hit you...
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2021, 23:27:15

Lol. You act like I talked to you like that before you went on hitting me. I'm just saying. Quit trying to find every little loophole like that and you'll quit drawing that sort of attn to yourselves.

BlueCow

Feb 16th 2021, 23:39:24

Lol. You act like I talked to you like that before you went on hitting me. I'm just saying. Quit trying to find every little loophole like that and you'll quit drawing that sort of attn to yourselves.

Maybe you dont but you do leak info. Hence my reason for having no trust with you.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

archaic Game profile

Feb 17th 2021, 3:12:59

Chevs has been permanently banned . . . He is no longer welcome on this website.

It took about 20 years, but Slagpit finally said something I agree with
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2021, 7:38:47

Maybe you dont but you do leak info. Hence my reason for having no trust with you.
I just agree with this. Especially if you plan to suicide netters. I just dont think that information will ever be safe with me because I'm not a fan of the practice. Double those odds if I have an FDP with the tag. At that point it is pretty much obligation.

Fortunately I don't have any need for you to trust me, your play style is completely at odds with mine. We pretty much have no need to interact unless you start to miss me or want my attention. We grab different bots, we like different wars for different reasons and we net with different style. We just happen to like the same things so we played together for a while and then you got mad I ratted you out for suiciding.

I wish you got over grudges faster because I do actually still like ya. I think for me, the key is to have nothing to hide.

Hardy Game profile

Feb 17th 2021, 11:59:17

I just agree with this. Especially if you plan to suicide netters. I just dont think that information will ever be safe with me because I'm not a fan of the practice. Double those odds if I have an FDP with the tag. At that point it is pretty much obligation.

Fortunately I don't have any need for you to trust me, your play style is completely at odds with mine. We pretty much have no need to interact unless you start to miss me or want my attention. We grab different bots, we like different wars for different reasons and we net with different style. We just happen to like the same things so we played together for a while and then you got mad I ratted you out for suiciding.

I wish you got over grudges faster because I do actually still like ya. I think for me, the key is to have nothing to hide.

LIES.. I know your dirty secret about that time you touched my.. oh wait, that’s my dirty secret too... la dee da

BlueCow

Feb 17th 2021, 13:49:19

You misspelled killing the guy who suicided me.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2021, 14:44:11

I didnt misspell that person being in my FDP and this incident being about 3 years ago tho. Points aside tho. I just think it's a long time to hold an ee grudge.

Boltar Game profile

Feb 17th 2021, 15:26:24

Is there way to take away in-game messaging for certain accounts? If so why not do that instead of permabanning?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2021, 16:06:51

Originally posted by Boltar:
Is there way to take away in-game messaging for certain accounts? If so why not do that instead of permabanning?

Because there's a difference between being like the Bradens of the world that goes on drunken rants and crosses lines and the Marshal's of the world that go full tard, harassment and threatening mods is a whole new level of tard, never go full tard...

/me waves Hi bolty, long time no see!
(•_•)

myerr21 Game profile

Feb 17th 2021, 16:32:37

If someone crosses the line too many times they will be banned from the community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcB0h9_lIU
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

archaic Game profile

Feb 17th 2021, 16:40:36

Certain things just don't allow do overs. Remember, these devs/mods once had to deal with literally the worst thing that could possibly ever happen to a gaming community. They have earned the right to have a short fuse when it comes to threats
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Feb 17th 2021, 20:29:20

how would i chat with hawt babez on the internet then!?

:(

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 17th 2021, 21:46:09

Boltar wants battle.