Verified:

DougNorrid

Nov 10th 2021, 20:23:25

2 legit questions. 1. Is there a way to change my username here or only add another handle? 2. Back in the day we had attack/hit calculators or formulas for grabs. I can’t find any. And it’s been over a decade and I don’t have them. If you prefer to message me rather than post that’s ok too.

Thanks much - Doug

Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

Garry Owen Game profile

Nov 14th 2021, 3:30:13

Doug you can find attack calculators on most of the alliance hosting sites. Boxcar has a pretty accurate calculator and target finder.

DougNorrid

Nov 14th 2021, 3:50:48

Thanks Garry
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 14th 2021, 20:28:56

answer to #1 - no

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DougNorrid

Nov 17th 2021, 23:59:36

Thanks Galleri

As for Garry, the calculators I found on line leave out a govt or 2. After 15 years away from this game, I am way oversending. The calculator omits fascism govt? What should i replace it with?

Sorrry y’all, after dropping the game 14-15 years ago, I just don’t remember it all too well.

Hope Garry or someone can advise if I replace it with another govt.

And some good news alliance wise, looks like some old friends will join not just PDM but the game for a reunion/holiday set. I had friends in many clans, it would be nice to see some folks come back. If they don’t even play with us, still be cool.

Doug

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 18th 2021, 0:02:18

Originally posted by DougNorrid:
Thanks Galleri

As for Garry, the calculators I found on line leave out a govt or 2. After 15 years away from this game, I am way oversending. The calculator omits fascism govt? What should i replace it with?

Sorrry y’all, after dropping the game 14-15 years ago, I just don’t remember it all too well.

Hope Garry or someone can advise if I replace it with another govt.

And some good news alliance wise, looks like some old friends will join not just PDM but the game for a reunion/holiday set. I had friends in many clans, it would be nice to see some folks come back. If they don’t even play with us, still be cool.

Doug

Can you link the calculator you found? Just to see if the one you found is up to date?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DougNorrid

Nov 18th 2021, 5:22:38

Sure galleri,

http://members.tripod.com/...-bin/battlecalculator.cgi

A quick google search last week I ran into this searching “earth empires attack calculator”

This one seems to miss fascism so who knows even what to put in there or choose monarchy?

So this is the only one a quick search found me. It’s been a decade and a half and Im way over sending. Along time to remember the old one built in the gate of Leonardo DaVinci lol

I really would like to bring some old friends back to alliance for the winter set who are willing, who’ve played not just for PDM but lots of clans that I’ve recently reached out to.

Any help or thoughts would help from anyone.

Thanks galleri for asking, hope you can shed some light. I’m doing a actually decent for being home 14-15 years lol

Doug

DougNorrid

Nov 18th 2021, 7:25:34

Oh galleri this too…. But this is what I meant by DaVinci’s original lol dunno what you think of this or my previous? But this one looks too much like work!

Lol

Doug

Tmac Game profile

Nov 18th 2021, 22:10:01

Dict is 125% strength, rep is 90%, and all others are 100%

DougNorrid

Nov 18th 2021, 23:23:02

Thank you

Garry Owen Game profile

Nov 22nd 2021, 1:53:20

Doug, check PM