Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 12:00:18

Here is a list of my complaints

1. You treat people like a dog. (People that don’t work for the government typically don’t treat people like psychopaths) given the current state of the country I am not surprised by your actions

2. I started very late in the set, super late and caught up with you guys and was passing you. Your skill level is so bad and you kept giving me horrible advice on how I should play if I want to suck like your clan does.

3. I was sent a message about hitting dude, i was going to self delete anyways because I was tired of the treatment and I’m not going to be treated like an animal by a bunch of apparent psychopaths.

Darkness I realize they are trying to put this off on me, I didn’t even know you were involved? They told me someone hit grumpy old man and ask to hit him so I hit.

I will probally mot play on alliance again after this experience, this left me with an extremely low opinion of this place.

All the other guys on other servers have been very kind to me and I’m thankful for all the firmed o made along the way but I think I’m about to take another vacation. This negativity and stuff in this game is top much for me.

If the mods want to save this game you seriously need to get control of this type of behavior. As it stands now the game deserves what’s happening to it.

Good day

Cathankins Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 12:01:57

Also you are lucky I didn’t really stir up some trouble, everyone in this game that has played with me is well familiar with my ability and I could have wrecked your stuff.

Consider it an act of mercy, and **** doug. I cannot believe you treat people the way you do. It’s shocking to me. You are a psychopath. That is clear from weeks of knowing you and I see why your clan is known as the “drama clan”

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 23rd 2022, 14:12:58

This thread derailed quickly into non-productive, aggressive nonsense. Stay on track and keep it game focused please. Save the rest for your social groups and any community meetings you may attend.

Doug Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 14:14:05

⬆️

Edited By: Doug on May 23rd 2022, 14:17:06
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 14:15:11

Originally posted by Primeval:
This thread derailed quickly into non-productive, aggressive nonsense. Stay on track and keep it game focused please. Save the rest for your social groups and any community meetings you may attend.

Quiet you. This is the most entertaining thing on AT in 20 years
Smarter than your average bear.

Cathankins Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 14:15:50

I apologize

Cathankins Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 14:16:50

I can continue my story or not?

Cathankins Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 14:18:26

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:

Quiet you. This is the most entertaining thing on AT in 20 years

Wouldn’t it be funny run me off only to realize I was telling the truth?

Gotta admit that would be funny in retrospect.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 14:56:03

Wow.. Just wow... I need to buy weed from this guy... lmao...

Cathankins Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 15:01:45

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Wow.. Just wow... I need to buy weed from this guy... lmao...

Thats actually what my grandfather said as well lmfao

Doug Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 16:51:40

Dreezy was de-tagged for the following reasons. As grumpy and another individual were diplomatically resolving and issue, Dreezy started harmful attacks on the former Stones country, stones is one of our allies. When I then told to STOP, he then sent 2 nuclear missiles at me. There was confusion ensuing. Breaking about a ton of peace treaties policies procedures and diplomatic packs. I enjoyed dreezy, and he added something to this clan, but the entire server stood there looking at us like we’re dumb. But should he want to return. Forget it end it now ish what we started, than I’m fine. I won’t reply to this again publicly, we grown. The end.

Doug
Secretary of State
Paradigm
Paradigm Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 23rd 2022, 17:12:30

Originally posted by Doug:
Dreezy was de-tagged for the following reasons. As grumpy and another individual were diplomatically resolving and issue, Dreezy started harmful attacks on the former Stones country, stones is one of our allies. When I then told to STOP, he then sent 2 nuclear missiles at me. There was confusion ensuing. Breaking about a ton of peace treaties policies procedures and diplomatic packs. I enjoyed dreezy, and he added something to this clan, but the entire server stood there looking at us like we’re dumb. But should he want to return. Forget it end it now ish what we started, than I’m fine. I won’t reply to this again publicly, we grown. The end.

Doug
Secretary of State
Paradigm

I am just trying to understand this. This is me talking as an FA on this server and not a mod in this game. I don't mod this server.

Former stones country? So they are or aren't in stones? I don't see deezy or grumpy hitting a tagged stones country.
Once a country is untagged, that no longer falls under pacts between clans. If PoopyShoes wanted to fall under Stones pacts the person should remain tagged up. Untags on this server normally have no pact rights. I don't agree that deezy should have nuked you. But I see a lot of other PDM also hitting that guy.

Edited By: galleri on May 23rd 2022, 17:14:54

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Doug Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 17:18:48

Indeed

Edited By: Doug on May 23rd 2022, 18:29:38. Reason: Indeed
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 17:25:49

Originally posted by galleri:

Doug
Secretary of State
Paradigm

I am just trying to understand this. This is me talking as an FA on this server and not a mod in this game. I don't mod this server.

Former stones country? So they are or aren't in stones? I don't see deezy or grumpy hitting a tagged stones country.
Once a country is untagged, that no longer falls under pacts between clans. If PoopyShoes wanted to fall under Stones pacts the person should remain tagged up. Untags on this server normally have no pact rights. I don't agree that deezy should have nuked you. But I see a lot of other PDM also hitting that guy.

They were discussing it between the 2 of themselves before it got out hand and was trying to net resolved. I was asked as it was a Pdm country and you were out saving humanity. I’ll text you next time a member or members require further help

Doug
Secretary of State
Paradigm

Hence why it was brought to me to look at times
Etc. And maybe stop it from getting amp’dnum the Miami EDM party gonna vewzy lol
Paradigm Senator

SuperFly Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 17:27:00

3 days ago Deezy messaged me in game asking if I knew Doug and or PDM as they where accusing Deezy of being a spy for Evo and he said that PDM was suspicious of him being a spy for talking to me and they thought that I was up to no good as well?

What crack are you people at PDM smoking? Why the hell would Evo need to spy on PDM and why would I even care about PDM personally?

Anyways glad to see that Deezy has been “booted” or that he has left the tag on his own free will. Now he can go join a real tag…..

Edited By: SuperFly on May 23rd 2022, 17:31:08
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2022, 17:32:24

TL:DR
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2022, 17:32:40

LoL - my brian hurts after TLDRing this.

SuperFly Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 17:43:04

I skimmed through all the posts and it sounds like spam tag doing spam tag things amiga.
Maybe they should have let Zack take the rains and lead for a bit or maybe bayrock can take over as supreme overlord of PDM and get them whipped into shape

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 23rd 2022, 17:45:49

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I skimmed through all the posts and it sounds like spam tag doing spam tag things amiga

Probably.
I was trying to ask a question as an FA of another clan, to understand it better since it was all aired here and was given a smartass answer. This is why that clan never gets the respect it once had.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Doug Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 17:48:34

Wow new one on me.

Edited By: Doug on May 23rd 2022, 18:27:23. Reason: Spelling
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 18:12:39

[quote poster=galleri; 50974; 995413]

I skimmed through all the posts and it sounds like spam tag doing spam tag things amiga

Mods should get paid So that could actually be independent in their positions this way they be able to get their work done and make money on top of it I’d be willing to chip in

Edited By: Doug on May 23rd 2022, 18:26:50
Paradigm Senator

SuperFly Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 18:37:27

[quote poster=Doug; 50974; 995419]

Mods should get paid So that could actually be independent in their positions this way they be able to get their work done and make money on top of it I’d be willing to chip in

Doesn’t look you are a patron or premium member so if you ain’t willing to pay $10 for an entire year. How can we believe that you would be willing to fund a minimum wage salary for galleri?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2022, 18:40:50

I don't think paying would solve any accusation of bias. The only way to prevent that is to have a mod that is not a past or present player.

Prime no longer plays on most servers, wonder why he was asked to pick between playing or being in a position of power :D

SuperFly Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 18:45:10

I vote requiem for mod. He is a fair and swift deliverer of punishment

Doug Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 18:45:27

Actually Pang, can confirm I’ve paid for over a year. For premium. Just not pardon. And she deserves more than min wage for this place.

You are a premium user until March 17, 2023 3:42am (1.2 years from now)
You have: 5 credits
Paradigm Senator

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2022, 18:58:48

Being a Patron is the sign of an ultimate supporter.

It means, among many things, that you have given the game money that could have been used for a number of other things, including but not limited to the live party cam of SuperFly in his inflatable hot tub- every Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:35 pm to 11:02 pm.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2022, 19:00:16

Pay to win!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 23rd 2022, 19:09:15

I love how we somehow always revert threads into how I shouldn't be playing or getting paid so I don't comment. I even tried a disclaimer this time. 🤦
I am equal opportunity hater of all of you. Except when Superfly's live cam party is going on. Then I like him.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2022, 19:14:26

I can confirm that galleri is not a Patron, she saved her money for SuperFly's webcam party instead.

#discountCode galleri<3inflatablehotubs

SuperFly Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 19:31:04

Yes you can catch me on twitch under the hot tubs and pools section.

I actually made $18 last week. If only I was a chick with boobs I’d be making a killing from all the twitch donations

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 23rd 2022, 20:17:04

Yes you can catch me on twitch under the hot tubs and pools section.

I actually made $18 last week. If only I was a chick with boobs I’d be making a killing from all the twitch donations

Hold up. You had boobs last Weds....who did I really watch?

Plot twist for you all: Deezy is Doug. 🤣

Edited By: galleri on May 24th 2022, 0:02:09

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2022, 0:47:18

wow, I can see this thread crashed and burned fast.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 24th 2022, 1:26:17

Originally posted by Bug:

We went from jews taking over the world to Galleri paying for Superfly's bathwater and tiddys. Dunno man the pendulum can swing pretty quick here.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 24th 2022, 1:58:01

Originally posted by g0nz0:

We went from jews taking over the world to Galleri paying for Superfly's bathwater and tiddys. Dunno man the pendulum can swing pretty quick here.

Tbf we started with Cathankins threatening to physically come find Doug to do... something to him and then calling him a homosexual slur a couple times. THEN we went to jews taking over the world and then galleri paying for Superfly's bathwater
Smarter than your average bear.

SuperFly Game profile

May 24th 2022, 2:30:37

From the looks of it I came out ahead as I am getting galleris dolla dolla dolla bills yo!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 24th 2022, 2:39:29

Tbf we started with Cathankins threatening to physically come find Doug to do... something to him and then calling him a homosexual slur a couple times. THEN we went to jews taking over the world and then galleri paying for Superfly's bathwater

and then the plot twist that Cathankins/Deezy is Doug.

Edit: this part was just a joke.

Edited By: galleri on May 24th 2022, 20:59:55

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2022, 5:51:43

Right all caught up..

So but do we have confirmation of this? or just speculation?

Suicidal Game profile

May 24th 2022, 9:04:45

Right all caught up..

So but do we have confirmation of this? or just speculation?

You read it on the internet so, you know it is true

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2022, 11:57:38

I mean, I read journals and papers on the internet, so I know that must be true, I'm not so sure about the other 99% of the internet..

Cathankins Game profile

May 24th 2022, 14:07:00

I never threatened doug or called him that.

I offered him a job and said I would send the Templar’s for him if he wishes.

A threat has to be actionable, obviously me sending the knight Templar’s to find someone is not an actionable threat.

It wants even a threat. Nor do I know dougs sexual orientation. I don’t care either about any of you guys see life.

I’m going to give this thread a few months. When you guys realize moshiach is here. Then I will return.

Goodbye. This is the last post I make until h The kingdom is established. I will return afterwards to finish this convo

Cathankins Game profile

May 24th 2022, 14:15:59

Let me repeat, your threats do not scare me. You’ve only got on my bad side now.

Cathankins Game profile

May 24th 2022, 14:16:35

Bye. I’ll be back in some months. Maybe next year if I’m super busy.

Cathankins Game profile

May 24th 2022, 14:56:34

I don’t even care about the game at this point, this is what’s important to me. Me and doug are cool unless he tried to harm me. We hashed it out and we are both only human so we got into it. Not a huge deal.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 24th 2022, 15:56:39

Originally posted by Cathankins:
...I will return afterwards to finish this convo

I'd prefer you didn't. Thanks in advance.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2022, 15:58:17

It would be a great opportunity to lock a thread :p

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

May 24th 2022, 16:04:45

^^^ got my vote^^ and move it as it no longer has to do with alliance..