Verified:

brujodale Game profile

Jun 11th 2022, 16:38:07

been reading all the crap about rats in another server. so..........now he is banned in all servers for what he did in one server?? that sucks.
not playing until rats is back, to much BS in this game. bob get some new diapers.
laters all maybe see u all down the line.
tried to delete but could not so I just quit.

Buch Game profile

Jun 11th 2022, 23:13:19

fluff

Buch Game profile

Jun 11th 2022, 23:13:42

P ussy

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 12th 2022, 6:27:17

Originally posted by brujodale:
been reading all the crap about rats in another server. so..........now he is banned in all servers for what he did in one server?? that sucks.
not playing until rats is back, to much BS in this game. bob get some new diapers.

Yeah they went full retard on that guy. Talk about abusing power. I watched players who openly bragged about griefing and ruining like a dozen sets. Chased multiple talented players away. The mods couldn't give a fluff. It took weeks of pressure until a senior mod came in and temporarily "solved" the issue because they refused to. I counted many excuses but ultimately they gave no fluffs and pretend it was somehow TEKNIKLY not abusing the player base or the rules. Careful though, if you critique their selective modding you get banned or they simply delete the post. Almost like guilty people might cover up evidence of conspiracy theories.

farmer Game profile

Jun 12th 2022, 13:04:31

This is not right, if he broke a server rule keep it in that server, Earthers for Ratski !

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2022, 18:18:54

Yeah they should have banned him from solo servers but I'm not sure you can select individual server bans for a player.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 12th 2022, 18:34:31

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Yeah they went full retard on that guy. Talk about abusing power. I watched players who openly bragged about griefing and ruining like a dozen sets. Chased multiple talented players away. The mods couldn't give a fluff. It took weeks of pressure until a senior mod came in and temporarily "solved" the issue because they refused to. I counted many excuses but ultimately they gave no fluffs and pretend it was somehow TEKNIKLY not abusing the player base or the rules. Careful though, if you critique their selective modding you get banned or they simply delete the post. Almost like guilty people might cover up evidence of conspiracy theories.

How many times do people have to tell you that your favorite made up word of “griefing” does not violate game rules?

Coordination, which is cheating per the game rules in express is actually a warrantable offense. One which Ratski was warned about multiple times per the mods post.

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 12th 2022, 19:18:17

Originally posted by SuperFly:

How many times do people have to tell you that your favorite made up word of “griefing” does not violate game rules?

Coordination, which is cheating per the game rules in express is actually a warrantable offense. One which Ratski was warned about multiple times per the mods post.

Declaring, with pride, that you were going to farm any and all players you deemed "low D n00bs", with multiple land grabs as a "lesson" is what we refer to as a form of griefing. You were pretty clear that you were setting the table to be farmed/killed yourself, which happened nearly every time. If you aren't playing to win but rather to teach people a lesson, that's player abuse and what led to sanctions. Your slimy ghetto defense lawyer approach worked on gal and prime for some time. Then someone else took over and called it for what it was. You still trying to defend the "low D, haha just helping players who are fluff bot farmers, neh neh, boo hoo, buy D" bullfluff? You are the definition, and that can't be sold as anything but.

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 12th 2022, 19:26:52

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Yeah they should have banned him from solo servers but I'm not sure you can select individual server bans for a player.

Prime thinks ratski and maj1 are the same person. I've read there's some heckin valid crack being sold as of late at the pipe is red hot. He/they are banned across all servers until prime quietly, in a pm, admits that ratski and maj1 are not the same person. Until he gets around to that we pretend that collusion is a system-wide permanent ban, even though clans share info and targets in solo servers on the regular. So we'll see ratski back in a week or so.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2022, 20:17:35

I'm so glad Stones feels this way since "griefing" is what I plan on doing to that tag for the forseeable future in Alliance because of the way they play.
Smarter than your average bear.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 12th 2022, 20:25:35

Declaring, with pride, that you were going to farm any and all players you deemed "low D n00bs", with multiple land grabs as a "lesson" is what we refer to as a form of griefing. You were pretty clear that you were setting the table to be farmed/killed yourself, which happened nearly every time. If you aren't playing to win but rather to teach people a lesson, that's player abuse and what led to sanctions. Your slimy ghetto defense lawyer approach worked on gal and prime for some time. Then someone else took over and called it for what it was. You still trying to defend the "low D, haha just helping players who are fluff bot farmers, neh neh, boo hoo, buy D" bullfluff? You are the definition, and that can't be sold as anything but.

Why u so dumb bro? There is no sanctions rule.

Me farming or griefing as you call it is not a rules violation. Running multies, coordinating attacks and working together to attack people Ratski style is a rules violation……

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2022, 13:37:19

I'm sorry you feel that way. The recent deletion in Express was the final straw in me making the decision to disable his game account. He was given multiple opportunities to play by the rules and chose not to. I think he actually was banned for a period time from the express server but his deletions (more than I care to count) span across multiple game servers, not just one. I laid it out very clear for him not long ago that if he continued to cheat and be deleted, he would lose the opportunity to play the game. This is on him.

I watched players who openly bragged about griefing and ruining like a dozen sets. Chased multiple talented players away. ... and pretend it was somehow TEKNIKLY not abusing the player base or the rules.

There is no rule against this "griefing" word that you use.

Originally posted by farmer:
This is not right, if he broke a server rule keep it in that server, Earthers for Ratski !

His deletions are many in number across several game servers.

Prime thinks ratski and maj1 are the same person. I've read there's some heckin valid crack being sold as of late at the pipe is red hot. He/they are banned across all servers until prime quietly, in a pm, admits that ratski and maj1 are not the same person. Until he gets around to that we pretend that collusion is a system-wide permanent ban, even though clans share info and targets in solo servers on the regular. So we'll see ratski back in a week or so.

There is very strong evidence they are either the same person or sharing accounts, although that is not the reason for his account being disabled, which I feel I've stated already. Your continued mod trolling is as invalid as it is annoying. I continue to strongly suggest you wind it back a tad if you enjoy using the forums.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2022, 14:10:54

Is this ratsfya or ratski?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2022, 14:55:31

Ratski
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 13th 2022, 22:17:13

You know that whole griefing thing was true and it took a senior mod to come in and handle your business. If semantics is the problem, as it was the primary argument used by SF, then use a different word. Playing the game with the specific goal from turn 1 to ruin the country and gaming experience of any player on a server is what griefing is all about. Use 'player abuse' if you need terminology clarification. SF, among others, stated with glee and pride, that they would trash with 10+ land grabs ('teach a lesson') to what they personally determined was a player whose country did not possess "adequate" turrets (low D n00bs). The argument was that land grabs, no matter how many, does not violate rules, which is true. But player abuse is against the rules. Or is your opinion, as a moderator, that abusing multiple players, ruining their sets, blackmail (buy 2 million turrets, or else!!) and mockery not considered abusive? It sure does seem like player abuse. You still seem upset at the outcome but had no problem with applying sanctions. The sanctions which are used to prevent problem players from abusing others. So there was no disagreement that sanctions applied, just that 'griefing' is a no-no word. Sort of like "trolling" is the word you apply to me when I address grievance's towards suspect moderation, or lack thereof.
You made a claim that ratski and maj1 are the same player. Ratski. Spends how much time getting mocked? But secretly he builds countries worth $20 million+ networth? I was calling you out for slander, because it's the exact same thing you and gal did to me for weeks, while tossing accusations that I was Severus, just couldn't admit you fluffed up. Bleating on about browsers, asking around for proof while I sat purpled on all servers. Until a pm and sorry-not-sorry, you can play again. Words can be confusing and obfuscate is one of them.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Jun 13th 2022, 22:21:43

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2022, 22:38:45

Cerberus
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 14th 2022, 1:19:39

Gonzo either you quit the slander and being a pain in the bum or will have you placed on a forum ban ok?

Comprendo amigo; be quite and a good boy or you will be silenced!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2022, 1:29:12

Do they still think gonzo is chevs?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2022, 2:24:35

Originally posted by Requiem:
Do they still think gonzo is chevs?

Yeah....sure.....why not.......keep it interesting!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 14th 2022, 4:37:10

I think he is related ratski

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 14th 2022, 6:37:04

He seems terribly confused on many facts. Someone with more time and interest can educate him if they're brave enough

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 14th 2022, 11:58:07

Last set, the rat did multi-hits on me. He said it was because I was playing untagged. He then posted the same thought for all untagged on AT stating that would multi-tap on them as well to teach them a lesson.
I have been taught a lot over the years and later learned that I should retal that junk JUST TO GET MY LAND BACK. He farmed me for over 2000 acres and I only took my ~2000 acres back.
He then sent me a message. I thought, at first, it was just trash talk before he called me bad names using bad words. Mebbe off his meds??
Thought about going "suicidal" on him but, decided I would just go tit-for-tat because I like tits.
And then he was gone.....

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 14th 2022, 14:22:49

Haha Rats teach anyone a lesson is funny.

The only thing that guy can teach is an an example on how to be a bad player who never listens to all the game advice that he received over the years.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2022, 15:50:03

Haha Rats teach anyone a lesson is funny.

The only thing that guy can teach is an an example on how to be a bad player who never listens to all the game advice that he received over the years.

This

Originally posted by Primeval:
He seems terribly confused on many facts. Someone with more time and interest can educate him if they're brave enough

I mean....he cheated multiple times, apparently not just xpress, got deleted along with his "neighbor" maj1 and then came back, cheated again, got deleted again, rinse repeat over countless sets .... He had ample warning that he would get perma but as we all know, Ratski and advice don't mix, now he's perma.
(•_•)

Snoopdawg Game profile

Jun 14th 2022, 20:17:05

Ratski is a geyser everything spews out but NOTHING goes in.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2022, 20:19:55

It's too bad he couldn't at least avoid being deleted for rules violations. Like him or not, he was a body count for the player base. On Alliance, where the only interaction is with bots, it's not a big deal, but on other servers, he was a source of farmland and maybe even bought stuff off the market!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2022, 21:18:47

It's too bad he couldn't at least avoid being deleted for rules violations. Like him or not, he was a body count for the player base. On Alliance, where the only interaction is with bots, it's not a big deal, but on other servers, he was a source of farmland and maybe even bought stuff off the market!

And most importantly, the entertainment value lost....
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 15th 2022, 0:00:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

And most importantly, the entertainment value lost....

He's not perma banned. That's a myth, just ask Chevs ;)
Besides, sharing spy info with another player doesn't seem like the most egregious behavior given that clan mates share target info on solo servers all the time. Saying "you need to send X jets", is not the same as "you won't have trouble breaking", so it's not cheating. Or when 3 members from a clan grab you within a 24 hour window on tournament. Just happenstance and roll the of the dice.
Ratski and Maj are Earth family, love them or hate em. And we love ratski. I was introduced to this game by a friend 2 decades ago. He explained hits, economy, everything. He would help me choose a target and walk me through the steps. That's what Maj and ratski have going. Bombing banks and pointing juicy targets is way different than kill runs. We've seen many kill runs on express, and Jack fluff was done because reasons™. So welcome back Ratski, your account will be unlocked shortly.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2022, 0:27:05

Anyone actually thinking Chevs quit is cra cra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2022, 0:30:48

Anyone actually thinking Chevs quit is cra cra.

Yeah no kidding lol
(•_•)

bayrock Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 11:37:04

I have 0 confidence in this moderation team.

I have absolute confidence that the game owners should not be sending the last few remaining players off on their merry way.

This game cannot continue to bleed players and still survive.

my vote is unban Ratski

bayrock Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 12:15:46

not this set my friend.

let's re-evaluate now that bayrock and jiklo are in the picture. maybe if Ratski comes back he will join us

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 22nd 2022, 17:31:57

I encourage everyone to quit playing this game. I'm playing solitaire instead.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2022, 19:34:54

Originally posted by bayrock:

not this set my friend.

let's re-evaluate now that bayrock and jiklo are in the picture. maybe if Ratski comes back he will join us

Bayrock and jiklo are equivalent to Ratski and maj1.
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2022, 21:07:12

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
... I'm playing solitaire instead.

You mean you are bot farming in 1a :p

lordhh

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2022, 6:03:30

Yes I am here, bow down

major Game profile

Jun 24th 2022, 0:03:51

on the real thought, why was the dude banned from the alliance server? doesn't feel right to me. I used to play off the wall back in the day.
whatever though. I think we have a true player base at like 200 this set... Let Rats play guys, if he "violates" again ... kill his country for the perceived infractions... Am I wrong here?

this is a war game, it comes to defense and expenses balanced against probability.

anyways, whatever I guess

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 24th 2022, 0:48:07

... I'm playing solitaire instead.

You mean you are bot farming in 1a :p
No more bot farming for me. You can ask mods to see if I'm playing or not. They have my permission to answer. Not that they need it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2022, 1:59:51

Originally posted by major:
on the real thought, why was the dude banned from the alliance server? doesn't feel right to me. I used to play off the wall back in the day.
whatever though. I think we have a true player base at like 200 this set... Let Rats play guys, if he "violates" again ... kill his country for the perceived infractions... Am I wrong here?

this is a war game, it comes to defense and expenses balanced against probability.

anyways, whatever I guess

Yes you're wrong because he's had ample warning in solo servers and still continued his shenanigans.
(•_•)

farmer Game profile

Jun 25th 2022, 0:28:24

I fail to see how anyone can do much damage in express if you are in GDI you can not hit or be hit.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2022, 0:46:09

I fail to see how you don't understand breaking rules is a no no 🤷
(•_•)

farmer Game profile

Jun 26th 2022, 0:26:03

guess i do not see the rule he broke as that big of a deal. Him and another guy hit the same country after maybe talking about it. We have 113 players tagged up in alliance and a hand full running untagged so maybe 120-125 total playing alliance so lets kick a few more out. Express looks to have less i have not counted them. this game works better with more players.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 26th 2022, 0:52:56

guess i do not see the rule he broke as that big of a deal. Him and another guy hit the same country after maybe talking about it. We have 113 players tagged up in alliance and a hand full running untagged so maybe 120-125 total playing alliance so lets kick a few more out. Express looks to have less i have not counted them. this game works better with more players.

He had plenty of warnings and continued to break rules. I know you guys are all old as fluff but you aren't that senile yet that you shouldn't understand that if you continually break rules eventually it will result in a permaban.
Smarter than your average bear.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2022, 0:58:28

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:

He had plenty of warnings and continued to break rules. I know you guys are all old as fluff but you aren't that senile yet that you shouldn't understand that if you continually break rules eventually it will result in a permaban.

Apparently that doesn't compute to him.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 26th 2022, 4:57:31

I practically begged them to permaban me. They wouldn't.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2022, 5:13:21

I practically begged them to permaban me. They wouldn't.

That's logical if you think about it, you don't punish people by giving them what they want......
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 26th 2022, 19:26:28

Yeah I should have just cheated everyset til they banned me