Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2014, 20:41:30

What the dell?!
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Untagged Hunter

Sep 8th 2014, 20:42:30

i see tree hugger fighting over a retal kakakakakakakkakaka.

Untagged Hunter

Sep 8th 2014, 20:42:55

ya'll need policing?

Cable Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 20:44:23

The point in the end is losing the chance at a win is frustrating, gambling aside for selling down his defense it's still a fluff move to do what players like ingle did. Facts are they will continue to do this and as players we have to adapt and adjust.

Like Crest said, make peace with Grogy and BiBi, and the others.

blid

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2014, 20:49:54

Originally posted by crest23:
Originally posted by ingle:

With crest, I top fed him last set because he farmed someone who quit for a ton of land. And also because I don't like him.

I'm fairly certain you didn't know it was my country though so no need to lie here. As for not liking me, where did that come from? Lol. The way I see it, ingle is just a slightly better player than RR or Gogy or BiBi. And I have my policy on those 2, hahaha!

http://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/336/226
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

LATC Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 20:54:00

Dude just let ingle, and everyone else, play the way they find most fun alright. I'm so sick and tired of you telling ppl how to play "the right way" and calling ppl assholes or saying they have no moral backbone. You especially have no right to complain after stealing from oldman a few sets ago. That was a fluff move regardless of motive.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

crest23 Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 21:29:31

Originally posted by Cable:

Oh, I guarantee you I didn't make peace with them. I'm not going to play like a little fluff and send people my country numbers begging them not to him me. If it happens, it happens. I just always try to hit gogy, RR, and BiBi every chance I get just for payback for every time they've hit me. Unfortunately for gogy, I've been dialing his number the past few sets. Hopefully this set I can get the triple crown on all three.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2014, 21:32:50

LOL

Cable Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 21:40:57

Oh, I guarantee you I didn't make peace with them. I'm not going to play like a little fluff and send people my country numbers begging them not to him me. If it happens, it happens. I just always try to hit gogy, RR, and BiBi every chance I get just for payback for every time they've hit me. Unfortunately for gogy, I've been dialing his number the past few sets. Hopefully this set I can get the triple crown on all three.

Well Crest this is where you look like a retard, Most sets id be DA/IA to BiBi and I've warred with them in Rival in 1A. Groggy doesn't hit me and I dont hit him, those days are long since I know full well he will retal whenever how ever he can. I don't send players my number unless its to ally nor do I ask not to be hit. But it's easy enough to avoid without running your mouth about it.

I have made my piece with them, but if you want to say anything else retarded feel free to bring up some facts.

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 21:55:06

I never hit bibi or gogy anymore even if I can get away with it. I learned that lesson before. And DEEZY wasn't being a fluff when he hit me. He was just choosing to use the war function of this game, which was fine. I actually allied with him the next round. No point in getting upset, you can make good friends with people you have fun warring against.
The EEVIL Empire

LATC Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 23:23:23

Originally posted by Serpentor:
I never hit bibi or gogy anymore even if I can get away with it. I learned that lesson before. And DEEZY wasn't being a fluff when he hit me. He was just choosing to use the war function of this game, which was fine. I actually allied with him the next round. No point in getting upset, you can make good friends with people you have fun warring against.

hehe I allied ingle last set after the big retal the set before. I seem to do that a lot.. ally those who I fight the round before.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

crest23 Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 23:28:54

Well Crest this is where you look like a retard, Most sets id be DA/IA to BiBi and I've warred with them in Rival in 1A. Groggy doesn't hit me and I dont hit him, those days are long since I know full well he will retal whenever how ever he can. I don't send players my number unless its to ally nor do I ask not to be hit. But it's easy enough to avoid without running your mouth about it.

I have made my piece with them, but if you want to say anything else retarded feel free to bring up some facts.

I had typed up a good response to you, but instead, how do you figure I'm retarded from my statement?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 23:30:51

Originally posted by LATC:
Originally posted by Serpentor:

hehe I allied ingle last set after the big retal the set before. I seem to do that a lot.. ally those who I fight the round before.

You missed out on easy couple thousand acres there, lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

h2orich Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 0:58:24

Originally posted by Bee:
blid i was gna top feed you last reset when i topfed h2o out of boredom but i thought it was too mean now i wish i had. no one owes you an explanation so STFU or i'll tf you every reset for fun just to piss u off

Hey Bee, I was expecting some fun moves from you last set after the top feed on me.. you had 40m jets with 145 weapons, you could literally own anyone! unfortunately you did some silly things which no one can explain, like buying up the tech market or buying out the food market on public and sell it to your private.. I hope it wasn't to help anyone.. anyway if you decide to top feed me again this set... please have fun with the rest of the t10. "P, I felt left out the previous set.

crest23 Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 5:46:41

Idiot.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

deezyboy Game profile

Sep 15th 2014, 18:40:47

lol @ this thread if this game didn't have it's good guys, bad guys, peaceful and unstable countries it would be a whole lot less interesting. It gives it it soul maaaan. serps pretty bro tier i give him that. he could have wrecked me had he wanted

ingle Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 18:11:02

Originally posted by Marshal:
blid vs ingle war coming up?

bump.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 19:37:37

boy, look at that badass ingle! he sure kept his word! guess people shouldn't talk about all the fluffty things he does. he can do fluffty things, but if you run your mouth about them, he'll do fluffty things to you next! scary~

blid

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 19:44:55

lmao @ the idea of ingle sitting on this for 50 days just waiting to fluff with me, and the epic smug look of triumph he must have had on his face when he bumped this thread. hey ingle thanks for proving i was right about you

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 13:36:07

It's natural to want to get your own back so people will always give a preference to hitting someone who previously hit them.

If your desire for a higher networth finish is greater than your thirst for revenge you will often ignore the aggressor's country because there are targets to choose which generate more networth. But if you reach a point where you can't achieve enough networth in that set to please yoursef then revenge comes more into the picture.

Al this seems ordinary human nature to me and we all allow for these sorts of things when we are evaluating how far to push things with particular opponents.

The notion that I should give up my revenge because by hitting my target I reduce what the person I hit will achieve through the work they put in through the set is daft. That is exactly the revenge which I am taking.

If you cannot manage to defend your land from those wishing to take it, whether they are motivated by networth considerations or revenge and whether at the beginnng of the set or the end of it - it is wet to complain.

Instead send a message congratulating the guy or gal on a good hit and start plotting your own revenge. :)

Nate1025 Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 17:15:42

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:16:40

Yes
The EEVIL Empire

Hammer Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 11:44:44

Originally posted by LATC:
I retal 100% before reset ends. You let me worry about when.

+1

I retal when it is convenient for me and expect those I hit to retal me at any given time as well. I try to avoid late set hits/retals, but circumstances sometimes get in the way. Therefore, I use same name here each set, and same name in Express to try to help people learn my play style. I do not DT and do not tolerate them.

That is my common sense policy.