Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2022, 20:25:52

Saw that coming after hitting again, you don't do that to missile stock pilled countries, n00b moment.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 21:26:34

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Saw that coming after hitting again, you don't do that to missile stock pilled countries, n00b moment.

Tech had his country spoiled fairly early in the set. I expected him to hit earlier maybe he's been doing ops, who knows. It can cause heart palpitations and stress eating, so let's all wish Tech Guy a speedy recovery and lots of love. Los Gordo Pollo has been quite aggressive and it's not collusion if you have a valid grievance. Es Tiempo de Fiestaaaa!!!!!!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2022, 21:40:26

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Tech had his country spoiled fairly early in the set. I expected him to hit earlier maybe he's been doing ops, who knows. It can cause heart palpitations and stress eating, so let's all wish Tech Guy a speedy recovery and lots of love. Los Gordo Pollo has been quite aggressive and it's not collusion if you have a valid grievance. Es Tiempo de Fiestaaaa!!!!!!!!

Chicken country is the one hurting, bro
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Feb 27th 2022, 3:16:13

Haha, ya that's me, the fighting chickens

I had a nice target lined up for this morning, but pablo hit that same target twice before morning and so I was looking quickly for a new target and I thought I found a great one.. I did a quick hit without even spying cuz my kids were already awake and I was rushing to get my turns played so I could go make breakfast, and so I didn't realize I had already hit the tech guy before

Actually my first hit on tech was a retal several weeks ago, and then I just hit him again this morning without realizing it was the 2nd hit

He should have just let it go, or he could have just fired a couple of missiles.. but he decided to send a lot of missiles which will definitely be looked at an as over retaliation and an act of war

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2022, 3:50:31

Originally posted by Rocky79:

I had a nice target lined up for this morning, but pablo hit that same target twice before morning and so I was looking quickly for a new target and I thought I found a great one.. I did a quick hit without even spying cuz my kids were already awake and I was rushing to get my turns played so I could go make breakfast, and so I didn't realize I had already hit the tech guy before

Actually my first hit on tech was a retal several weeks ago, and then I just hit him again this morning without realizing it was the 2nd hit

He should have just let it go, or he could have just fired a couple of missiles.. but he decided to send a lot of missiles which will definitely be looked at an as over retaliation and an act of war

When I have 100 missiles, I send them all.
(•_•)

TwoPodRay Game profile

Feb 27th 2022, 19:35:20

But then you have no strategic deterrent left for future attackers. Send a few to send a message and keep the rest in store for the next guy, assuming you have the spies to defend them from being defused.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2022, 19:51:26

Originally posted by TwoPodRay:

But then you have no strategic deterrent left for future attackers. Send a few to send a message and keep the rest in store for the next guy, assuming you have the spies to defend them from being defused.

Depending on the environment :-)
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 2:01:20

Top 5 predictions anyone?

Seems obvious that this round is between #22 and #44 for first place at least

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 2:08:31

I'm doing terrible with more land than last set for whatever reason....so disappointing...
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 2:18:47

I'm doing terrible with more land than last set for whatever reason....so disappointing...

More techers this round? definitely much lower tech prices this round

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 2:20:24

More techers this round? definitely much lower tech prices this round

Combined with less stocking time = worse outcome, yup
(•_•)

LightBringer Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 7:14:18

I think you're missing someone very important!

Hello

Mar 2nd 2022, 7:14:51

KoHearts for no.1?
Hello

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 15:55:27

Originally posted by LightBringer:

Nope, I know you've played a nice round but I really don't think any commie indy has a chance against two rep cashers who have more land than you have and are definitely outproducing you by a large margin at this point

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 17:26:06

KoHearts for no.1?

Yes, if everyone gets in a war LOL
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 18:55:13

It looks like it will be the best top 10 I've seen here. You'll prob need 80m nw to make top 10!

Kryptic

Mar 2nd 2022, 22:28:27

Originally posted by Tmac:
It looks like it will be the best top 10 I've seen here. You'll prob need 80m nw to make top 10!
80m?!? Well, that's a no-go for me. :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 22:35:50

There's still a week, you can dooooooooooooiiiiiiiit :P
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 22:49:55

$80m NW???? That’s cray cray.

Pablo Escobar needs to slap someone down to lower the NW bar

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 22:57:22

I think 80 million was top 5 last round, and I hope 80 mil is too high of a guess for top 10 because I'll likely only get to 80-85 mil NW myself after all the missiles I took from the tech guy ... I'll guess 65-70m maybe for top 10

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 23:37:53

8 days to go and I've got 110m bushels stocked, last set at this time I had over 200m bushels with way less land, more land equalled less NW for me, yes tech was cheaper this set, but so was food, last set I was stocking at over $55/bushel.
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 0:07:05

Well I see 9 countries that look like they could break 80m and I figured maybe one techer could manage too. Some of those countries could war though so we'll see.

Mar 3rd 2022, 1:01:08

Nope, I know you've played a nice round but I really don't think any commie indy has a chance against two rep cashers who have more land than you have and are definitely outproducing you by a large margin at this point

Someone’s sarcasm detector doesn’t appear to be working today.
Hello

Mar 3rd 2022, 1:03:46

KoHearts for no.1?

Should I start a few wars to give you a chance?
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2022, 1:32:07

KoHearts for no.1?

Failed sarcasm detector could use a nice rumble :P
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 2:11:39

I'm not sure if you've realized this but it is very difficult to detect sarcasm in a text format

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 2:51:24

KoHearts for no.1?

I would suggest that us commie starts multiple wars with the reps but that would be collusion and I ain’t about that life…

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 3:47:14

I'm curious what a 60k+ acre commie at 60 million networth would be making per turn right now

I'd guess the big repub cashers are still cashing over 40 million a turn minus about 5 mil worth of food

Mar 3rd 2022, 7:40:25

I'm not sure if you've realized this but it is very difficult to detect sarcasm in a text format

I thought it was pretty clear that I was being jovial.
Hello

Mar 3rd 2022, 7:41:33

Originally posted by SuperFly:

KoHearts for no.1?

I would suggest that us commie starts multiple wars with the reps but that would be collusion and I ain’t about that life…

I think that's a great idea! I mean, no, terrible idea, lest just organically hit random countries and if others decide to join in that's their prerogative
Hello

Mar 3rd 2022, 7:42:44

I'm curious what a 60k+ acre commie at 60 million networth would be making per turn right now

I'd guess the big repub cashers are still cashing over 40 million a turn minus about 5 mil worth of food

Like, cash wise? I was still in the green at 60mil. Now, not so much.
Hello

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 13:57:06

Just curious what your production per turn is compared to the big cashers, as in your net production per turn, units produced x estimated sell price on market (minus commission) minus food and cash per turn

As a 60k+ acre farmer I make approx. 675k bushels per turn, plus about 3 mil per turn positive cash flow, which at a sell price of $40 on the public market puts me just over 28 mil per turn net, which at this stage of the game is way way behind what a same size casher is making per turn

NitelL Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 17:40:22

..... am I actually outproducing you at my lower acreage? xD

Tmac Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 18:49:53

An indy with high tech gets close to 4 jets per building.

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 19:02:24

Originally posted by NitelL:

Likely, that is another thing I was curious about, and I was going to message you in game to chat about it

Your demo bonus likely makes a big difference at this point

Mar 3rd 2022, 21:51:59

Just curious what your production per turn is compared to the big cashers, as in your net production per turn, units produced x estimated sell price on market (minus commission) minus food and cash per turn

As a 60k+ acre farmer I make approx. 675k bushels per turn, plus about 3 mil per turn positive cash flow, which at a sell price of $40 on the public market puts me just over 28 mil per turn net, which at this stage of the game is way way behind what a same size casher is making per turn

Originally posted by Tmac:
An indy with high tech gets close to 4 jets per building.

Tmac is right on the money. You can do the math from there.
Hello

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 22:37:02

Cool

Thanks Tmac and LB

I guess I'll go back to casher next round

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 4th 2022, 14:05:24

Originally posted by NitelL:

Likely, that is another thing I was curious about, and I was going to message you in game to chat about it

Your demo bonus likely makes a big difference at this point

Yea his max tech is higher with demo.. u can actually check him out lol.. everyday I'm diligently stalking him >.<

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 4th 2022, 14:13:52

I think 80 million was top 5 last round, and I hope 80 mil is too high of a guess for top 10 because I'll likely only get to 80-85 mil NW myself after all the missiles I took from the tech guy ... I'll guess 65-70m maybe for top 10

If u are going to end up around 80-85m nw range, then NiteL, u and me will be close on the finish lol

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 4:49:34

Okay, here's my top 5 prediction:

The final net worth for #1 and #2 will be very high as both have played an amazing round

Also, I learned my lesson underestimating a certain player last round

Perhaps myself (#21) or one of the stockpiling techers could sneak in ahead of #2 or even ahead of #57 but I'm not sure on the techers due to KoH's comments above regarding his stock and the low tech prices this round

Edited By: Rocky79 on Mar 5th 2022, 13:42:32

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2022, 5:09:30

This time last set I was constantly selling above $1200, ts been under $800 for days now lol
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 5:47:03

I should have got more land but I got bored of checking who i had already hit to not double tap. 40.6k land is where i quit at. I really contemplated ROR #42 but decided against it lol

I will just cash out every turn making my 152k turrets / jets and ride into $70m +/-

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2022, 13:14:16

SF its easy if you use: http://www.eestats.com just look up your country and filter the list ;)

OR you can get an eestats.com account under "my eestats" and you can mark countries you hit with red.

Tmac Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 13:49:35

You definitely don't want to accidentally break gdi on someone. My ally did that this set 😔

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2022, 13:58:31

That's the trade-off when you have such a GDI. If someone breaks it, some people feel the need to make it hurt for making a mistake :p

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 6th 2022, 12:56:18

The final net worth for #1 and #2 will be very high as both have played an amazing round

Perhaps myself (#21) or one of the stockpiling techers could sneak in ahead of #2 or even ahead of #57 but I'm not sure on the techers due to KoH's comments above regarding his stock and the low tech prices this round

Looks like the prediction need a bit of adjustment

Mar 6th 2022, 13:05:57

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

Delphi for no.1 ?????
Hello

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 6th 2022, 13:18:05

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

Delphi for no.1 ?????

*looking at #57*

Tmac Game profile

Mar 6th 2022, 14:09:11

I watched people farm #61 all set confused as to why. When I hit him once, I marked him as dnh in my head because of how dangerous he looked.

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 6th 2022, 15:02:51

Okay, here's my *updated* top 5 prediction:

I could have #44 and #22 wrong in their spots, #22 could win and #44 2nd, and I could have #4 and #5 wrong as well, but the prediction for 3rd place for #12 can be taken right to the bank

*#7 could be a 4th or 5th place finisher but I didn't put him in the list because I really thought #70 was going to take exception to #7's double retal and pick a fight