Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 29th 2023, 21:02:19

https://youtu.be/...lDsYw?si=0KSUccRmmMvNDHhA

Except I don't. I don't know who I am fighting!! And I don't like it!!!

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 29th 2023, 21:39:07

Rape them back on the retal and they will avoid you forever

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 29th 2023, 21:43:17

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I'm not as skilled as you, Superfly.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2023, 22:19:42

Doesn't take skill, pick a strategy, grow, get land, grow, get hit? retal and keep growing, keeping pace is the key in this server.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2023, 22:25:36

Also you need discipline if you want to successfully net here, you went after shooner right away, wrong play, you grow and once you have the resources, farm him and jump out of his range. You're welcome!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Daniel900 Game profile

Aug 29th 2023, 22:27:59

Originally posted by BlackHole:

None of us are

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2023, 22:31:20

Originally posted by Daniel900:

None of us are

If you have 2 top 10 in this server then you are better than SuperMosca :P
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 30th 2023, 0:18:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Also you need discipline if you want to successfully net here, you went after shooner right away, wrong play, you grow and once you have the resources, farm him and jump out of his range. You're welcome!

I was trying to make an example of out of him. I feel like I did, he will probably think twice about hitting me next set!

That's Superfly's strategy, no?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2023, 0:27:04

I was trying to make an example of out of him. I feel like I did, he will probably think twice about hitting me next set!

Adjustments need to be made, this server is not like any other, you did it wrong and now you won't even finish top 20, prove is in the pudding, look at how top 10 countries handle early shenanigans, learn from them not someone who has 1 top 10 under his belt, ball is on your court..... Are you smart enough to figure it out?
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 30th 2023, 0:59:13

Adjustments need to be made, this server is not like any other, you did it wrong and now you won't even finish top 20, prove is in the pudding, look at how top 10 countries handle early shenanigans, learn from them not someone who has 1 top 10 under his belt, ball is on your court..... Are you smart enough to figure it out?

Truth... probably not. :)

Hope treatments are going well for you Ko. Maybe send me a DM next set so I know who you are early on and I know who to model my behavior after!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2023, 1:21:11

I don’t accept retals.

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 30th 2023, 2:02:01

Originally posted by Requiem:
I don’t accept retals.

Do you accept chems shoved up your arse?!?! :P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2023, 2:04:11

After I buy SDI I do :p

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 30th 2023, 2:27:55

So what your saying is SDI is basically lube to you? Got it!

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 30th 2023, 3:08:50

I take offense to that bro! If top 10s are how you measure success in this game let us not forget that no one in history of earth across all servers combined has more pointless top 10 finishes than me and I am not a netter.

I am what all the netters refer to as a POS griefer. So F the top 10 finishes they are absolutely meaningless as a griefer like me has 3 out of the 5 all time netting scores locked up by a huge margin lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 30th 2023, 3:15:44

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2023, 3:25:37

I take offense to that bro! If top 10s are how you measure success in this game let us not forget that no one in history of earth across all servers combined has more pointless top 10 finishes than me and I am not a netter.

I am what all the netters refer to as a POS griefer. So F the top 10 finishes they are absolutely meaningless as a griefer like me has 3 out of the 5 all time netting scores locked up by a huge margin lol

Dang bro, now you're acting like a girl getting her emotions in the way and failing comprehension.... I said THIS server, gee wiz Louise!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2023, 3:28:18

Truth... probably not. :)

Hope treatments are going well for you Ko. Maybe send me a DM next set so I know who you are early on and I know who to model my behavior after!

Thanks, I'll be same as I am now, easy to find.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 30th 2023, 3:30:33

well i am a griefer so my feelings are always hurt and I am always emotional lol

Penguinbeng Game profile

Aug 30th 2023, 3:49:14

sucky sucky?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2023, 4:07:27

well i am a griefer so my feelings are always hurt and I am always emotional lol

You're getting soft, here's a lil refresher of how to politics...
https://youtube.com/...lhfEA?si=o4PkSdZIj728YhGA

No seas culi cagao, amigo!
(•_•)