Verified:

iScode Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:27:05

no they dont protect suiciders

If they protected suiciders the people affected by the suicider would not be able to kill the suicider

Or can you not read the rules?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Viceroy Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:29:25

What I'm reading is that the rules limit who can kill a suicider.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

tellarion Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:31:29

The rules limit who can kill anyone, period. That guy hit like what, 8 teams? Guess what, those 8 teams can jump in and kill him. There's nothing stopping them.

tellarion Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:33:54

If you want to be oblique and continue to misinterpret the rules, that's fine with me. We will continue to apply the rules regardless..

Viceroy Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:35:43

What I'm reading is that the rules limit who can kill a suicider. How exactly am I misinterpreting this?
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

iScode Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:36:17

correct, but why would people whose alliance that have not been affected by the suicider be joining in? There should be no co-ordination between tags so you should be happy to be seeing your enemy being weakened so your tag improves.

The new rules were made so that alliances do not work together, you work within your own 5 member teams.

Based on those rules the whole premise is that your tag of 5 people stick together and fight together and defend each other.

So yes the rules does limit who can kill a suicider, because people who were affected by the suicider have no business taking part in getting rid of the suicider.

I have said many times I dont agree with the rules with regards to teams not allowed to be working together, personally I feel the should have some sort of ingame pacting system, however they are the rules, and they are simple to follow and they make sense for what the admins are trying to implement on this server.

You can disagree with the rules, but dont break them, if you break them, which those two countries did, then you deserve to be deleted, you cant use 'I did as I was told' as an excuse or that you didnt realise you were breaking the rules, it is up to each individual person who runs a country to know and understand the rules.

If you cant understand this, then I suggest you stop playing cause you are obviously far to retarded to be playing an on-line text based game, I suggest something more your level like crayons and a colouring book.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

blid

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 14:56:42

yeah im with scode/tella, seems like a strange complaint. it's not hard for any tag to kill the suicider. you can do it unprompted without being attacked if no one else has started first, otherwise you can do it pretty much any time if they've suicided on you or your tag.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

JIM_DANGER Game profile

May 6th 2014, 1:41:57

I SEE EXPLOSIANS. I AM HAPPY.

THAT IS ALL!

JIM_DANGER Game profile

May 6th 2014, 1:43:14

I SPELLED EXPLOSIONS INCORRECTLY, THAT MAKES ME SAD.

iScode Game profile

May 6th 2014, 4:56:04

is explosians, exploding asians?

racist...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 21:41:14

*slaps scode around with an asian trout*

i'm seeing a lot of explaining going on on the subject, which is kinda disturbing - not that you're disturbing me at all my friend, but that the rules are so amorphous that they actually require explaining and interpreting

game instructions from Dark Star a lot of years back were spot-on

"Fly around the universe. If it moves shoot it. If it doesn’t shoot it anyway. If it’s square fly through it!"

well, we can't fly and theres nothing square ... what else is there left apart from netting ?

and especially for Trifey ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EowakhVFWp4
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================