Verified:

Pain Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:08:08

wow. alin talked out his ass just as much in 2006 as he does in 2012. some people never change i suppose.
Your mother is a nice woman

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:08:11

@Sov

Using your small alone neuron ask your self a question - why do you think i left Sol to Laf for 1 set and after the left the game totally ?

Also using the same lone neuron - imagine that i didn`t know all the details about anything that moves in this game.

Now i just found out from an ex-Lafer that - and i quote:

"i quit Laf because i know they`ll let hanlong back in the close future"

Yea Sov - your side is like that. Pice of ..... cheater supporters.

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:11:10

You left SOL because it sided with IX. Went back to SOL while Stewy was still a leader in it. Stayed in SOL while it was still allied to IX. Your argument fails.

One of the greatest leaders in SOL history is quoted above to prove my point right now and I shall quote it again for you...

Mickster
Moderator Jan 28th, 2007 0:02
Alin has not grasp of reality.

Murf Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:11:30

Jesus Alin you really need to get off dagga's kool aid

dagga Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:16:05

I will raise Alin to your TaSk1
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:17:07

@Sov

I know what i was made of in this game. I trashed all the cheaters ( beeing Rage,Arrow or Sol) and i didn`t support cheating in all my history (fact that can`t be said about you and many like you ).

Don`t drag me into your misery because i am not like YOU.

Actually i didn`t even know Stewy was Angy or viceversa until the point i rejoined this game ( 3 or so months ago ).

So no - i am not like you Sov - no matter how hard you try.

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:17:58

Now what was funny back in those days, was dagga and I arguing against others on the same side. But it shows you how things change.

I still have a soft spot for SOL.

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:19:14

Originally posted by Alin:

Actually i didn`t even know Stewy was Angy or viceversa until the point i rejoined this game ( 3 or so months ago ).

That's funny, you must have missed the dozen or so people telling you in 2007 in this thread:-

http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...ivepost.jsp?thread=250202

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 6:29:50

Lol Alin you got put in your place by your own leader!

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:29:58

Like i told you Mr. "forum moderator" i am not like you. No matter how hard you try to search and spin into archive and earth-history - you won`t find me supporting cheaters.

Can`t be - because my morality won`t allow that.

locket Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:29:59

@Sov

I know what i was made of in this game. I trashed all the cheaters ( beeing Rage,Arrow or Sol) and i didn`t support cheating in all my history (fact that can`t be said about you and many like you ).

That's funny, because we didn't know there was cheating going on in Laf and yet you think you are different somehow. You repeatedly say how evil Laf is and how we support cheaters and yet you claim you were in the dark, just as we are. You going to take back what you said about us or are you going to apply it to yourself as well?

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:32:32

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Lol Alin you got put in your place by your own leader!

Pal - i had 2 leaders in this game.
Their names were/are Nazar and Dragon. Nothing else.

Ok i`ll leave this thread before i cause Mak a heart-attack | - * |

cypress Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:32:55

Like i told you Mr. "forum moderator" i am not like you. No matter how hard you try to search and spin into archive and earth-history - you won`t find me supporting cheaters.

You're the biggest idiot for even thinking that we support cheaters. Please take the record of repeat. Saying it over and over and over and over (enough overs?) again doesn't make it true.

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:33:39

^ What cypress (boss of SoF) said.

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:34:24

Originally posted by locket:
@Sov

That's funny, because we didn't know there was cheating going on in Laf and yet you think you are different somehow. You repeatedly say how evil Laf is and how we support cheaters and yet you claim you were in the dark, just as we are. You going to take back what you said about us or are you going to apply it to yourself as well?

you must be so naive to think that others in Laf didn`t know what was going on. Maybe you didn`t ...

locket Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:34:49

I can assure you that it was not known. There are far too many honest people who could have found out. But it is funny that you try to claim that Sol and you didn't ALL know about Angelous and cheating and yet say that we did... stop being a moron dude.

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:36:31

Originally posted by cypress:

You're the biggest idiot for even thinking that we support cheaters. Please take the record of repeat. Saying it over and over and over and over (enough overs?) again doesn't make it true.

Sure - but i am an idiot with dignity morals and honor.
Can you say that about you ? NO.

cypress Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:39:16

I sure can say that about myself.

But it's much more amusing watching an idiot like you trying to tell me and others what I might be doing or what I might have known.

Are you seriously this stupid? I'd like to think no one is really that clueless, but then again....I've seen no1stroker in action.....so anything is possible.

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:39:45

Ok - i`ll stop arguing.

Actually i agree. I am an idiot for arguing a group of obsessed idiots that cheat and support cheating in order to win in an on line game - because they have nothing better to do.

Bunch of cheaters and their supporters!

But it's much more amusing watching an idiot like you trying to tell me and others what I might be doing or what I might have known.

Keep following your pal Sov posts about me.

Edited By: Alin on Jun 13th 2012, 8:00:20
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:41:25

Ok - i`ll stop arguing.

Actually i agree. I am an idiot for arguing a group of obsessed idiots that cheat and support cheating in order to win in an on line game - because they have nothing better to do.

lol I'm half certain you are breaking forum rules by posting stuff like this btw. Laf/Sof and co. do cheat though. We recruit and don't suck at the game. Bad guys!

cypress Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:47:19

Ok - i`ll stop arguing.

There we go again. How is the record not broken yet???

Aren't the cheaters gone? Aren't the mods checking for multies/hackers (cheaters)? If there are cheaters that you know about, why not report them to the mods? Instead of spewing the same bullfluff repeatedly?

We do not support cheaters or any form of cheating. We do, however, support our allies.

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:57:55

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
Why you like me lol ?

I didn`t tought there is any way possible a Lafer will like me because i trolled some Laf threads on AT to much.

I'm not much of a laffer, so that makes it easier :P

Not sure i understand what you mean. You quit Laf? - personally if i was in your position i would not quit Laf. Insteade i`ll make threads and speaches all over Laf boards in order that things "like" hanlong will never ocure into my "online" familiy.

I'm sure they will let him in after some time has gone by.

fluff off cypress - fluff off everybody like you ( Helmut, Ivan , Sov, locket, task and other blind idiots ).

And yes - i am better than you!!! Because i have a untouchable set of morals.

Edited By: Alin on Jun 13th 2012, 7:01:48
See Original Post

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 6:58:18

Alin your a skid mark in sol maki won't mind he already knows your an idiot.

Keep moaning!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

cypress Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 7:02:11

What does that message prove?

That 1 person in LaF that has left them THINKS that LaF MIGHT let him in at some stage?

Stop clutching at straws, you're making yourself look more like an idiot with every post.

Like I said before - if you know that someone is cheating or someone is supporting cheating - get in contact with a game mod ASAP. Stop making assumptions/accussations and lumping everyone (well not everyone, just SoF and LaF apparently) as cheaters and cheater supporters just because of two people that have been banned/removed.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 7:09:52

Oh and Nazar was your leader? I thought we chased all of arrow out years ago you must have missed the bus or they didn't want you to come.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Pride Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 7:27:20

Just let it go Alin.

If ANYONE is cheating they will be caught. It makes no sense to go around accusing people.

Murf Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 7:28:12

Alin just so you know in your time in arrow and rage they were both littered with multis, so for all your morals you did in fact support cheaters

Erian Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 8:02:00

Originally posted by locket:

you must be so naive to think that others in Laf didn`t know what was going on. Maybe you didn`t ...

I've had full access to the LaF site during all of this BS and well before that. There was no hint anywhere that any kind of unethical stuff was going on. If full access is not enough spot it, how can you expect any regular member/vet to see it?

You're as full of fluff as that toilet :P

iScode Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 8:32:20

polo
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pride Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 8:33:49

I think its funny how everyone here tries proving Alin ("retard, dumbass, stupid") wrong. :P

Pain Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 8:43:52

you know that saying "if you argue with an idiot he drags you down to his level and beats you with experience"?

alin is the undisputed king of idiocy.
Your mother is a nice woman

bertz Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 9:22:44

SOF FSing EVO and Evo still won.
Hmmm. That was when the numbers are even.

Drow Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 9:40:54

Some LaF members DO seem to have an issue with honesty however. Rockman was given access to PDM after he told us he was NOT in LaF or playing there any longer. Wasn't till I saw him post on the PF that he WAS still in LaF that we caught him out.
I am NOT accusing all of LaF obviously, this is simply one player who chose not to be honest in this regard.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 9:46:25

How is it sof or lafs fault for having numbers? Just because your recruitment teams fluff don't blame us,
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

d20 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 10:13:16

bonus point!

Helmet Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 10:18:05

Alin is clearly a cheater. There is even a country that proves it.

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 10:40:10

Originally posted by cypress:
What does that message prove?

That 1 person in LaF that has left them THINKS that LaF MIGHT let him in at some stage?

Stop clutching at straws, you're making yourself look more like an idiot with every post.

Like I said before - if you know that someone is cheating or someone is supporting cheating - get in contact with a game mod ASAP. Stop making assumptions/accussations and lumping everyone (well not everyone, just SoF and LaF apparently) as cheaters and cheater supporters just because of two people that have been banned/removed.

No - taking into account Laf long line of immoral actions ( not only hanlong, TC but others too ) it profs that you and your alliance enjoyed being under Laf umbrella for a while and now you support them back even if their representative members have been proofed to be World Class cheaters.

And yes, Sof leadership supported this second 1 after Pang announcement about the cheating. Soft or hardcore posts of Helmut, Ivan, Murf, Sov, Otbol( altough this guy rarely knows what he`s talking about) proofed to me that Sofs leadership value = 0.

You might be better at recruiting nowadays, probably well organized too but your value as a leading group is 0.

Keep that in your mind.

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 10:43:02

OMG SOL ARE CHEATERS!

I'm telling Pang on you!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2012, 10:51:16

well that was a waste of time reading
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 10:51:32

You do realize that for this forum you are some kind of referee - so before telling Pang fluff start acting like one.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 10:52:53

I WILL PROOF TO YOU ALL THAT ALIN DID CHEATEDED!

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 10:53:17

If you want to throw around the term so lightly we can too.

Murf Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:00:55

I'm not in leadership you fluffing idiot

But way to avoid the question regarding your morals of cheaters since your time in both rage and arrow was when they had plenty of them

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:19:00

Originally posted by SMz:
you gang banged LaF last set and you expect them to arrange even numbers for this set? why should they.

If i was LaF prez I would never let the clans who gangbanged me to net again , too bad LaF wants to net too some day.

you mess with SoF though , prepare not to net again ;] fluff the numbers.

First off, I didn`t gangbang no one. Tag I was playing (but had no say in leading) in was FS twice by superior numbers last set.

Still... quite the contrary, one of the reasons that I disagree with SOF and LAFs leadership now is that SOF didn`t FS md/evo/sol/rage last set, making it a balanced war, and instead ended up getting itself a meaningless war with an already tagkilled SOL later in the set.

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:19:18

Originally posted by Murf:
I'm not in leadership you fluffing idiot

But way to avoid the question regarding your morals of cheaters since your time in both rage and arrow was when they had plenty of them

Earth 2025.

Were there multies in Rage, Arrow, Sol, PDM, RD ( lol ), Sof, IX, Elitez ( |- *| ) fluffcetera?

Prolly yes.

Was Rage leadership runing them - No
Was Arrow leadership runing them - No
Was Pdm leadership runing them - No
Was Sof leadership runing them - No
Was Rd and Elitez leadership runing them - YES
Was Ix leadership runing them - HELL YEA

Actually i think every representative tag had a multie runner at a point during that time.

EarthEmpires 2011-2012.
Due to Pang&Co hard work cheating was ALMOST extirpated.

Was a certain alliance leadership caught(LONG TIME)cheating ? - YES.
What did Sof do ?
For more info read page 3 of this thread.

Edited By: Alin on Jun 13th 2012, 11:39:44
See Original Post

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:39:25

Out of curiosity, alin... what do you want? That SOF let LAF be gangbanged again?

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:40:48

Not one poster supporting Alin yet.

Alin you obviously aren't trying hard enough. Keep on crying "CHEATERS OMG" till you get more support. Just hang in there!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2012, 11:41:07

so what did Sof actually, all ive seen in this thread was that Sof supported Laf but no proof.

but i'm too lazy to look lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:43:27

Originally posted by Sov:
Not one poster supporting Alin yet.

Alin you obviously aren't trying hard enough. Keep on crying "CHEATERS OMG" till you get more support. Just hang in there!

I support Alin. Now, stop being a Jerk and really LISTEN to him. He says some good stuff. :)
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:47:44

Sov, come on, no need to go name calling here. Remember you do not have to agree with EVERYTHING. Just listen, be respectful, and you will learn something from almost anyone. I am sure you would agree with that.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!