Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 23:20:38

Rename your handle from Mrford to MrTroll.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 23:23:33

for you, these are the only game boards you visit. that is fine, but dont confuse them with the only medium that is used to pass information about this game.

the very fact that you want to attack all my posts is indicative of the misconceptions you are constantly hampered with. this is fine, i care very little what someone like you thinks of me. i play on clan servers. recently i raerly even post about game related topics unless someone asks a mechanics question. he posts you are referencing are all debates about non game related threads.

i was training nubs in this game a decade ago. your effort is admirable, but your execution is laughable. lets ask a question, tell all those who answer they are wrong, and then prove them right with some math! the game is much better off. lol, maybe practice will make perfect. till then, you are free to ignore my posts.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 9th 2015, 23:27:09
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 23:27:21

I'm not attacking your posts. I merely pointing them out. It wasn't that long ago a certain moderator even pointed out your changed behavior.

Furious999 Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 23:30:29

Towards the end of any set the price and volume traded goes up. Not hard to understand why. Suiciders and people wishing to use spy missions to raid stock are active and the big countries at the top of the scores list know they must protect themselves.

I play techer and run a lot of spies. I don't want to fail many ops and waste teching turns. As a bye product I like to have others fail their ops on me. Early in a set, during and just after the period I am using Indies to produce units, I often spend turns on Spy so that I can get ops w/o failing. If I fail one I typically run five or six turns teching Spy (and building up spies) so as to improve the chance of the next op succeeding.

Based on experience not calculation I have no doubt whatsoever of the benefit of good Spy tech. Needless to say there are competing priorities as regards the acquisition of tech. No one would put Spy ahead of Bus/Res, Weapons and the core tech to support your strat. But it is a worthwhile tech deserving of more attention than it gets.

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 23:34:45

Originally posted by Celphi:
I'm not attacking your posts. I merely pointing them out. It wasn't that long ago a certain moderator even pointed out your changed behavior.

if anyone thinks i have changed recently they are only fooling themselves.

like i said, feel free to ignore me. i have said nothing incorrect in this thread and i have not personally attacked you in an aggressive manner. your points are all invalid and i am enjoying this very much. at least you have furious, a QUALITY player, agreeing with you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 23:37:38

See, there you go again. Insulting another person.

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 23:39:40

im not insulting him, im merely pointing his skill level out

turnabout is fun.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 23:45:29

Lol you guys are starting to remind me of my nieces and nephews. Dont get me wrong tho its fun reading. ;-)

Edited By: Skulls of Dominion on Jan 9th 2015, 23:49:15
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 23:45:33

im cool
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 23:46:52

I'm going to call him out every time. He knows what he's doing. He takes pride in it too. Just look at his signature.

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 23:47:51

so you are going to call someone out on something they know they are doing and take pride in?

epic plan brother. let me know how that turns out.

oh, btw. signatures have been frozen for a couple years. MISCONCEPTION! and a FA rant for your clan getting FSed isnt exactly the same as trolling someone like you. MISCONCEPTION SQUARED!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Swagger of a Chupacabra

blid

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 23:50:55

mny signature is timeless.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 23:52:45

Zzzzzzz....

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 23:53:05

i dont know who Mr. Titanium is, but titanium was a little fluff kid that got banned for trying to hack the game because his friend was banned or something. he was fun too.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

blid

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 23:56:44

you don't know who Mr. Titanium is? That was Seth aka smlandau84, he won a couple alliance sets while cheating his balls off in Express, got deleted like somewhere close to 10 times. He was trying to keep the two identities separate so ppl wouldn't know and when i accused Mr Titanium of cheating he made that epic (false) post

mrford Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 0:00:50

never got into the whole RD thing, even back in the early to mid 2000s. was too confusing for my simple mind.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 0:02:26

ah. well he won 2 consecutive alliance sets back in 2012. he had the highest all-time score in express as well until the record was broken by flufftyassman. now it seems people score over 40m all the time with these recent changes

mrford Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 0:05:45

he should have been playing when gregg or lincoln were ruling this server. those 2 kept everyone in check! especially the mighty LaEx
Swagger of a Chupacabra

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 0:14:29

Oh we were keeping him in check pretty good. Lots of drama and accusations and detective work and cases being pleaded. He is the reason the mods had to create DR abuse rules for Express

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 0:15:56

Originally posted by blid:
you don't know who Mr. Titanium is? That was Seth aka smlandau84, he won a couple alliance sets while cheating his balls off in Express, got deleted like somewhere close to 10 times. He was trying to keep the two identities separate so ppl wouldn't know and when i accused Mr Titanium of cheating he made that epic (false) post

Ahhh yes!!! That was an epic thread, you, crest23 couple others and I were hammering him so hard he finally got his nicks confused for an epic unmasking of Seth LOL good times!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!