Verified:

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 20:51:50

Day 1 Express, under 24 hours into the set.
http://earthgraphs.com/...&num=63&reset=675

He killed me then he got killed 6 hours later..... I'm so confused.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2014, 22:20:20

Don't come oop with less than 1000 acres and let it sit there nOOb ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 22:23:24

brick killed a guy

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 23:05:58

The lonely troll is still lonely.

mrford Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 23:10:01

He is right. You are a nub for doing that
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 23:31:00

Because we should all expect a random butthurt guy to kill for no reason 14-18 hours into the set lol ok. I wasn't complaining I was just surprised. Go find something better to do than be McDouchebags on a forums yeah?

mrford Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 23:43:57

take the advice or dont, but dont act like a fluff because you did something stupid. it isnt our fault. who is the one acting childish here?

it is fairly common knowledge that oop landkills are prevalent. if you didnt know, now you know. your actions were nubish. if you want to be butthurt because you made a mistake, thats cool. but dont take it out on people telling you what you did wrong. Or, next time dont start the thread begging for attention towards your mistakes.

bottom line, coming oop 25 hits from a landkill is pretty stupid. this server is full of suiciders and bored war mongers. consider it lesson learned and move on.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 13th 2014, 23:49:55
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 0:33:55

What a lot you have to say.

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 0:34:48

1) it's not advice, you're being a fluffhead. "You're nub" is not advice lol

2) I was never complaining, the post was mostly a joke because I've never seen someone just randomly kill someone so quickly. I didn't start it off with "OMG I DIED AM SO MAD". I'm actually more confused that he died immediately after he killed me than me just dying but of course you're so thirsty to attack someone on a forum you just looked for something to attack me with and leapt to it. People who double tap die all the time but to just come home from work and be dead I was just like wtf happened? Not mad over a 5 day server bro especially when I can just restart and still have fun. As for suiciders and war mongers I've only seen that from people who double tap and get killed or people who are getting revenge for the previous set

3) You came to this thread just to be a fluff looking for drama and to get your little insults in to make you feel better about yourself. I really don't care I think it's funny. I made this posts for laughs and comments more than anything. Take that stick out of your bumhole I think it's in there way too deep. I made a mistake yeah and I pretty much do that every set on Express because for the past 3 months there hasn't been some random guy waiting to kill me lol.

4) What I find more funny is that people like you see me make a post and get overwhelmed in excitement to make an attacking response. It's like you sit at your comp waiting for me to say something so you can "attacK". It was annoying at first now I just laugh at how sad it is.

5) It's a text game, stop taking it so seriously. I'm here to have fun not deal with people like you. Spend your intense cyber rage at someone who cares. While you're off on your conquest to tell anyone who is relatively new to this game (seeing as I've only been on EE since June) how bad they are I'll be playing my turns on all servers enjoying this game. Your attitude is the key to ensuring longevity in a game my friend, keep it up!

https://i.chzbgr.com/...500/4754938112/hA1B6FFA0/

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 0:37:22

Originally posted by mrford:

yeah, what a viscous attacking post that was

im taking this seriously? how defensive did you just get after being called a nub, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 0:42:26

yeah, what a viscous attacking post that was

im taking this seriously? how defensive did you just get after being called a nub, lol.

You wrote 3 paragraphs to my 1 so I think my response a perfect length for consistency purposes. I could have summed it up with "You're being a fluffhead, I'm not complaining I think it's funny, find something better to do with your life then be a fluffhead on a forums" but then we'd have inconsistent response lengths. You may now write a short story in response.

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 0:43:23

yeah, u mad
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 0:44:43

So mad.

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 0:49:41

so, lets review here

you ask why you were killed

KoH says you didnt have enough land to come oop, and called you a nub

you called him a troll

i confirm KoH's statments

you say we are douches

you claim we are the angry ones, but fluff, i saw your post on the tony stewart thread. you got some anger in you bro. either that or you REALLY hate being called a nub. you escalated the situation brother. if you really think we are trolls, then why do you feed us? you claim calmness and humor, but your actions are those of butthurt.

you went straight to saying we have no lives because we called you a nub on an internet forum. step back and think about that. then please reply again because this braves game wont be over for another hour or more.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 14th 2014, 0:58:26
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:02:43

I never asked anything actually. Please find a question in my first post. I was confused that I got killed then my killer got killed shortly after. No question at all lol theres no mystery to solve why I died it's pretty obvious.

KoH has been targetting me directly on the forums for about a month now putting in his quick insults when he can across all server threads, not just this specific post.

hense my response

you pipe in and behold, a new person with an insult to throw!

I say you are douches because you claim to have given advice. Find your advice please. "you're noob" "yeah I agree with him you're noob" That advice is golden you should be a motivational speaker.

I made an unnecessarily large post basically saying that you should find something else to do instead of throw insults at people on a forums, which was a response to your unnecessarily large post claiming to be a generous person offering advice and me being an aggressor insulting you.
http://www.therightplanet.com/...erred-Victim-Card-new.png
As for the rage I'm quite fine actually. I attack trolls and laugh because as you proven they tend to run out of responses and play the "you mad" game, indicating they have nothing left to say. An aggressive response is butthurt? I think it's just a retaliation which you aren't expecting as most people probably just stop replying.

I said you need to do more than just be a fluffhead on the forums which has evidently hit home to you. Maybe instead of your first response to someone being "you're noob" you'll actually give a comment that contributes to the post! If not we can sit there and throw insults at each other all day on a forums. It's actually a nice study break. Btw print out that pic and put it in your wallet so you can use it in the future.

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:04:52

he told you not to come OOP and store turns with less than 1000 acres, you were landkilled. how is that not advice?

im beginning to see the picture, and the problem is your prejudice towards the honorable KoH! either that or you are an idiot

Edited By: mrford on Aug 14th 2014, 1:07:25
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:11:03

That would have been advised if he hadn't been a fluff about it and coming from him it's not really advice it's just him being a fluff, as he's been for a month or so now every time my name comes up.

Way to dodge everything I said bro :D with people like you around this game is a magnet to new players! When they make a forum post just call em noobs, guaranteed to keep them around for the long term :)

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:13:55

why would i respond to everything you said when your core point is incorrect and clouded with bias.

i help those who ask for it, i train members of my clans. i dont need your acceptance or approval, lol. i even give advice to people i dont get along with.

you just arnt very good at this.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

currydubs Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:14:13

Am I the only one who sees the sarcasm in OP's post? Everyone else seems to have been diagnosed with Trisomy 21

Kingme Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:18:33

All I see is mad jelly, bro.

PS. mrford and KoH are right.

PPS. mrford isn't always nice.

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:19:14

i would accept the sarcasm if the butthurt didnt flow so rapidly and freely upon the 2nd and 3rd posts of OP

i think he legit didnt know that coming oop with 250 acres was a bad idea, he said he does it often. he just didnt like the manner in which the advice was given. his delicate sensibilities were offended or something.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:19:29

I'm incorrect and bias in that you're incorrect in thinking I asked a question and that you gave a legitimate answer. This is getting difficult to follow now :( Still haven't figured out what question you seem to think I was asking. It can't be "how did I die" when I posted a link showing my death so.....

In short: You could have responded in an infinite number of ways and you chose to insult me :( You clearly didn't know that KoH has been throwing in his comments every time my name appears somewhere so I will forgive your ignorance in that if you admit that you are indeed ignorant to it. As for the rest, my posts are just in response to you my friend.

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:22:25

Originally posted by Kingme:

im never nice

i have a reputation to maintain
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:22:37

i would accept the sarcasm if the butthurt didnt flow so rapidly and freely upon the 2nd and 3rd posts of OP

i think he legit didnt know that coming oop with 250 acres was a bad idea, he said he does it often. he just didnt like the manner in which the advice was given. his delicate sensibilities were offended or something.

I knew it was a bad idea but since I've been able to get away with it for over 2 months now I thought nothing of it and kept it going! As far as I know I don't have anyone in Express who kill me on sight so it was a first.

My "butthurt" was a response to your idiotic idea that you can give advice to someone while insulting them. "Hey dude you shouldn't break protection til x amount of land, good luck next set" is a response to mature and good intended for your liking I assume. Call someone a noob and have your mind explode when they retaliate and get defensive playing the above victim card. Fantastic Idea!

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:23:22

Originally posted by Arkuss:
I'm incorrect and bias in that you're incorrect in thinking I asked a question and that you gave a legitimate answer. This is getting difficult to follow now :( Still haven't figured out what question you seem to think I was asking. It can't be "how did I die" when I posted a link showing my death so.....

In short: You could have responded in an infinite number of ways and you chose to insult me :( You clearly didn't know that KoH has been throwing in his comments every time my name appears somewhere so I will forgive your ignorance in that if you admit that you are indeed ignorant to it. As for the rest, my posts are just in response to you my friend.

if you think being called a nub in this game is an insult you might as well quit now. you are clearly easily offended and your epic defensivness was a catalyst to this entire event. if you cant see that, and if you cant take being called a nub, then the internet isnt for you.

the best part is, you are actually a nub at this game

seriously. get thicker skin. nub
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Netsquash Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:23:47

too early for this kinda posting... ahhhhh... wait 2 more days

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:26:56

Originally posted by Kingme:

I'm going to AB you in tourney now seeing as you read only the first few lines and scrolled down. Your comment assumes that I am asking a question of how I died and that they are some prophets with a mind blowing answer when actually I just made a post showing my death and my attacker dying right after and they went on the attack. I love forums don't you? People love to insult someone but get so offended when that person fires back.

Since people are simple minded... THERE IS NO QUESTION. I DIED, MY KILLER DIED 6 HOURS LATER. KARMA? DID SOMEONE SWEAR TO AVENGE MY DEATH? WHO KNOWS?!?!?!?! THAT IS ALL THIS WAS ABOUT. LETS THROW IN SOME INSULTS BECAUSE ITS A FORUMS AND THEN WE'LL CRY WHEN HE FIRES BACK /wrist

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:27:08

what would you read while you take a fluff otherwise!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:27:42

lol, there he goes attacking someone else

i like this guy. he is my new favorite. clearly he isnt mad though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:31:59

Originally posted by Arkuss:

if you think being called a nub in this game is an insult you might as well quit now. you are clearly easily offended and your epic defensivness was a catalyst to this entire event. if you cant see that, and if you cant take being called a nub, then the internet isnt for you.

the best part is, you are actually a nub at this game

seriously. get thicker skin. nub

It actually is an insult. Do you ever call someone a noob as a compliment? What was your intention when you made that statement? Was it warm hearted? Logic. Does it affect me is a whole other argument. No, it does not. However I am sick of people who deem it necessary to throw those comments at people for no reason so I give a harsh response. It generally leaves them as upset as you are so my hopes are that you'll stop doing that in future threads. I've been having fun with this, you've just been mad. See the difference? I'm studying my tax exam and laughing about this whole thread to my buddy on skype while you're red in the face behind your computer. I need thicker skin? Lol. Not a single comment on this forums has ever offset my mood or my feelings. I give harsh responses and generally this is what happens. Rethink what you say to people maybe :)

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:33:08

There are a couple of guys who like to kill tiny countries. The one quite often targets the other - fraternal rivalry I suppose.

Arkuss Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:33:40

I've had my fun you may now cover this thread in all of your insults to/about me. I won't respond and hurt your feelings, promise!

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:35:14

i dont know if he is trying to convince us, or himself with his repetitiveness.

i always type in all caps and use phrases like /wrists when im unaffected by posts
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:51:29

Heh, you don't get an offer like that every day!

Arkuss is, ah, Arkuss is, ah, ...well something pretty horrible.

And his country is dead to boot.

How will the re-start fare?

(One of the most fun sets I ever played I re-started six times.)

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 1:54:47

arkuss arkuss bo barkuss
banana fanna fo farkuss
fee fi mo markuss
arkuss

the nub
Swagger of a Chupacabra

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 2:05:58

I thought noob was endearing...
I earned every noob comment ive had.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2014, 2:06:34

*looks around*

"Well.... that escalated quickly"

Indeed, indeed it did..
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 2:08:46

it is all your fault for being mean to him KoH

stop being mean
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2014, 2:12:11

Ya, I need to be nicer hehe

/me cries
(•_•)

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 3:19:39

Damn assholes the both of you!
The muslim redneck and the Traitorous KoH!!
Death to you all!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 3:21:05

dirka dirka
Swagger of a Chupacabra

currydubs Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 3:37:42

No I think you're actually retarded and have nothing better to do. The thread name is actually quite suitable now.

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 3:44:42

But he started it!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BlackMantis Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 8:36:03

This is better than watching a couple of crows troll the fluff out of a pair of brawling cats. I need me some popcorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANZBs8Za0Q

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2014, 8:47:58

What a wanker mrford is. I would be pissed off if some vandal killed my country right oop too. fluff off mrford and go back to trying to wreck the Express game with your lotteries and cheating with CX, and just shut the fluff up, you are unbelievably tiresome this week, go take a pill.

Neil30 Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 10:15:11

i just kill the easiest target...... sorry but that was you :P

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 14:47:15

Originally posted by Getafix:
What a wanker mrford is. I would be pissed off if some vandal killed my country right oop too. fluff off mrford and go back to trying to wreck the Express game with your lotteries and cheating with CX, and just shut the fluff up, you are unbelievably tiresome this week, go take a pill.

You angry little man lol

If I cheated then talk to the admins about it. I have never been deleted and never needed to cheat. I understand you are frustrated with your mediocrity, but don't take it out on me.

In addition, this guy claimed he wasn't mad he was killed he was mad he was called a nub!. Can you even read and comprehend? Is your hard on for me so great that simple logic escapes you? Tune in next week to find out.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 14th 2014, 14:51:34
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kingme Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 14:50:19

I'm sensing a lot of hostility.

Maybe I should just go all-x this set...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2014, 15:35:17

I'm not mad fordy, just bored with your constant spewing of bile. I like your lottery, please bring it back and do something useful apart from tear everybody down. I prefer you in your clown persona.

Collzaboration Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 15:40:22

I killed him for fun among other reasons like trying to land kill my girls country last day of last set. She was not even playing but its a reason to keel :D