Verified:

kemo Game profile

Aug 30th 2012, 19:39:30

Originally posted by llaar:
thats a fluffed up thing coming from you guys considering how you fluffed NA over in alliance and i've let that be in the past

you may or may not be aware your not exactly letting it be in the past if your still bringin it up. wether it helps your point or not is irrelevant son
all praised to ra

synoder Game profile

Aug 30th 2012, 22:59:35

thats a fluffed up thing coming from you guys considering how you fluffed NA over in alliance and i've let that be in the past

hmm? NBKers are spread out over a bunch of alliances and unless I am mistaken none of them were involved in warring na. I think the majority are in Tie, Monsters, and maybe LCN.

llaar Game profile

Aug 31st 2012, 18:44:17

NBK was in EC as NBK, and warred NA during the SLIT wars not long after being an FDP of ours in FFA.

just saying

bringing it up doesnt mean i'm holding it against you, i'm just saying you guys pissed me off in the past and i've never done anything about it since. it is what it is. whatever happened last year was a direct effect of what you did ingame to my clan, that set. and it was called for IMO, just sucks someone else jumped in like a few days before my planned time of jumping in. we just weren't the only ones you pissed off that set.

just like what TKO did this set, is a direct cause and effect for what I did back to them. i hate 2 stepping. next set I won't give a fluff about what happened this set.

bastion63 Game profile

Aug 31st 2012, 23:43:23

Originally posted by Tin Man:
Originally posted by Some Guy:
Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy

and if llaar decides to make TKO pay, he will make them pay.. a LOT.

there couldn't be a worse person to piss off imo.

OMG, I hear the same thing, about every single player who ever killed one of our countries.........oh, hes tough, oh, hes this or that, big deal......... and im judging that by his actions alone.......he cant do any more damage to us, than any other idiot with 16 countries

Edited By: Warster on Sep 1st 2012, 6:21:48

Tin Man

Sep 1st 2012, 19:34:30

yeah because llaar doesn't know more about getting most acres in as few possible turns or anything.

all it takes is a 300 turn techer start up with max strat tech to rip up as many countries with little to no defense, get killed, it turns into a 150 turn startup with CS bonus and wahtnot

Mr Emerald

Sep 2nd 2012, 0:59:27

If I remember correctly, we FS'd NA, but like almost instantly we got FS'd by IX.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!