Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 21:34:04

I went away for like 2 weeks and the forums look worse than I could imagine lol. The silence of mods/laf on the subject of finding out the FA packs thru nefarious ways is SUPER concerning, and a statement of the facts surrounding that need to be here. The silence just makes it seem worse, and a cogent statement from staff is necessary. Transparency has been better, be transparent here. Or at least stop the silence.

Duff. We've been boys for a long long time. When soviet was too distracted to show for chats and headbanger was too high to use mibbit, you carried imag as its heart and soul. You were my rock and every time I invited imag to war a couple years ago, I had you in mind. People would groan about us bringing you guys in every set, but I just didn't wanna war without my boy Duff haha. Don't let the serious tone of everyone else mess with ya bro. I'm here knowing you're a killer and can beat anything. In my mind, you're gonna outlive me by a couple decades. You got this fam!

Community, get your fluff together. We're all real people with real lives and real wives. Clean your fluff up. Seriously. Bout to shake you motherfluffers. Do better. Thanks in advance! Also, sorry I dipped, back soon. Work got me again lol. Yall know how it is. I'll see yas soon.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 2nd 2023, 21:36:16
See Original Post

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 21:51:47

Thank god one person over the age of 12 appears in the forums. Derrick where have you been get these kids back to school.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:01:48

Reku: “I don't care”

Proceeds to post 5 times about the same thing. Yup.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:05:46

Go easy on him req, he's old as hell. Probably forgot he posted on the other ones 😜.

Good to see you too Reku. We'll run it back for old times sake soon brother. <3

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:08:43

Yes indeed Derrick who knows maybe i might end up joining you guys for a set or two. My path is truly undefined.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:15:09

Yeah, I've always enjoyed making the rounds as I'm sure you're aware. Lots of real cool characters in this game you miss out on if you don't ever run one together. I'll look forward to it.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:21:19

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I went away for like 2 weeks and the forums look worse than I could imagine lol. The silence of mods/laf on the subject of finding out the FA packs thru nefarious ways is SUPER concerning, and a statement of the facts surrounding that need to be here. The silence just makes it seem worse, and a cogent statement from staff is necessary. Transparency has been better, be transparent here. Or at least stop the silence.

Clean your fluff up. Seriously.

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by AndrewMose:
Great misdirection story. I've now been knocked down 2 sets in a row. Before the kill run last night I saw a LAF spy op on my market sales. I'm sure that had nothing to do with wanting to estimate where I may finish this set. If this was about FA from 2 people then just kill those 2 people and that would have stopped it. This was a cheap shot that won't be forgotten.

"Can't give tmac and Evo the win..."

~most ethical, trustworthy and morally superior Mod Gerdler
PS how did LaF know who was aiding who? Spy ops? Lucky guess? Access to private forums and convos? Planned on doing it anyway? So many questions, so many deleted posts...

..admitted FAing with countries we didn't even catch with spy ops allied to our enemies.

So the conspiracies surrounding the server exploits now include peeking on fa records? Is that something LaF leadership would have seen during the exploit phase of the server crash? Any senior mods or developers know if any LaF members would have gained access to records? Who participated in the review process? Were they 100% neutral? Rhetorical questions but full of love and understanding.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:30:52

My understanding is this g0nz0 and I'm gonna be flat...I just came back today after a few weeks abroad, so it's fringy....

In some sort of way, whether communication or, as I'm told, qz asking for gerdy's help going thru the server crash, that FA packages from EVO were identified in this manner, or at least, that's the rumor. I don't want that to sound accusatory tho. I don't know yet. I personally can really only speak to what a pain in the ass it is to NW trace aid and that LaF members seem to know about several specific packages to various clans. It really could be that someone murdered like 12 hours of their free time to NW trace aid packs. What concerns me tho, is that's been referenced a handful of times here from what I can see and not addressed at all by anyone who carries a stick. If it happened, let's talk about it, be transparent about it, and make sure it never happens again. If it didn't happen, let's talk about it, be transparent about it and make sure it doesn't ever happen. I'm here to see that thru.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 2nd 2023, 22:35:56
See Original Post

elvesrus

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:31:33

Originally posted by Requiem:
Reku: “I don't care”

Proceeds to post 5 times about the same thing. Yup.

Amount of care can easily change moment to moment
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 23:50:16

I wasn't mean to reku, but pointing out that even he did what he complained about.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 0:18:27

My understanding is this g0nz0 and I'm gonna be flat...I just came back today after a few weeks abroad, so it's fringy....

In some sort of way, whether communication or, as I'm told, qz asking for gerdy's help going thru the server crash, that FA packages from EVO were identified in this manner, or at least, that's the rumor. I don't want that to sound accusatory tho. I don't know yet. I personally can really only speak to what a pain in the ass it is to NW trace aid and that LaF members seem to know about several specific packages to various clans. It really could be that someone murdered like 12 hours of their free time to NW trace aid packs. What concerns me tho, is that's been referenced a handful of times here from what I can see and not addressed at all by anyone who carries a stick. If it happened, let's talk about it, be transparent about it, and make sure it never happens again. If it didn't happen, let's talk about it, be transparent about it and make sure it doesn't ever happen. I'm here to see that thru.

Damn you guys think so highly of LaF that we would go that far. You do know it's possible to use spy ops in-game?
Don of LaF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2023, 0:33:24

Oh ffs.
I don't know who misquoted me. Or maybe most of these players cannot read.
But yes, let's talk about it.
qzjul ONLY SHOWED EVERY MOD IN THE MODCHAT, that includes EVERY SINGLE mod.......THE LAF AID. So who should be complaining? LAF.... noone saw any other clan's FA news in that.
I placed this in caps so people can read slowly.
I will repeat it again for those in the back that cannot understand that. THE LAF AID.

Maybe ask qzjul/martian/prime or myself next time versus "I SaW iT on AT seVeRAl TiMes, It MUST bE True. So I must act like I can rally up the GAF's.
Next, half of what you all blame gerdler for on this forum... he didn't do. And it isn't any of your business which mod did it. Maybe I banned SF, maybe I deleted the posts. You don't know.

Actually while I am here.
You all need to take your entitled asses and be humble. qzjul has paid out of pocket for this game to run several times every time a drive crashes (3 times this year for new drives). I keep reading "I am going to take my funds back". You all act like you're tossing out hundreds. He and the others who have gone on and left because I can clearly see why...... furthered this game so players had somewhere to keep a community they loved together. Not for profit. If you can do better....do so.
You boys act like this is Blizzard.

I will see my way out again. *slow clap*
martian is better than me with tact. But he is slower at posting.

Edited By: galleri on Apr 3rd 2023, 0:46:32. Reason: Failed at your, you're
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 0:43:11

I hope he shuts down this game for good. The burning bonfire that it is.

archaic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 0:56:51

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Damn you guys think so highly of LaF that we would go that far. You do know it's possible to use spy ops in-game?

You seem to think that we have forgotten that Laf are the most recalcitrant cheaters in the game and have been for their entire existence. From Gambino to Clear to H4X0r to Turtle Crawler you guys have never been able to tolerate competition without seeking an unfair advantage. Perhaps Laf is guilty, perhaps they are not, but the days of giving Laf the benefit of the doubt ended a decade ago. Laf have proven time and time again that they WILL go that far.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 1:28:15

I just want to add one thing onto what Galleri said.

I've learned one thing, Derrick. Your boys in Mercs are fvcking liars. Through and through. This whole 'Laf cheated, Gerdler cheated, we know it, look at all these facts' It's just pure bullsh!t that they are spewing over and over and over.

I've literally, personally, seen the spy reports that show trade pacts. And I'm a big dumb idiot, and even I can look at EE and discern who sent trade packages to whom.

Nobody needs to step up and talk to anyone just because you bunch of fvcking babies want to scream and yell about something being cheating.

Nobody fvcking cheated to get info on the spy aid. And you know what, MERCS KNOWS THIS. I told them this PRIOR TO THE SERVER CRASHING. They know what they are saying is BS, yet they keep saying it anyway.

You want to talk about the game being in bad shape? There's only one party here who is constantly attacking the moderators and owners of the game, and it's not LaF.

A lot of you really need to check yourself, cause you're out of fvcking line.

Buch Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 2:06:05

Originally posted by BlackHole:
I just want to add one thing onto what Galleri said.

I've learned one thing, Derrick. Your boys in Mercs are fvcking liars. Through and through. This whole 'Laf cheated, Gerdler cheated, we know it, look at all these facts' It's just pure bullsh!t that they are spewing over and over and over.

I've literally, personally, seen the spy reports that show trade pacts. And I'm a big dumb idiot, and even I can look at EE and discern who sent trade packages to whom.

Nobody needs to step up and talk to anyone just because you bunch of fvcking babies want to scream and yell about something being cheating.

Nobody fvcking cheated to get info on the spy aid. And you know what, MERCS KNOWS THIS. I told them this PRIOR TO THE SERVER CRASHING. They know what they are saying is BS, yet they keep saying it anyway.

You want to talk about the game being in bad shape? There's only one party here who is constantly attacking the moderators and owners of the game, and it's not LaF.

A lot of you really need to check yourself, cause you're out of fvcking line.

All you do is cheat b hole

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 3:09:07

Keep the language clean please
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2023, 12:54:56

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
Keep the language clean please

Sorry about that.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 4th 2023, 16:30:30

They only showed MODCHAT the LaF aid, because LaF exploited the game being broken to send aid a bunch of times.

That isn't a justifiable reason for LaF to be upset.

Don't cheat, don't have to worry about your cheating being exposed on modchat.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis