Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2023, 17:53:00

Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
TC, you're still trying to explain away the fact that I currently don't play having to do anything with the war, which it doesn't. Care to acknowledge that at the very least, your statement doesn't apply to me? I have better netting stats than you on multiple servers but don't want to bot farm for an hour everyday and oil destock in a solo-player setting because it isn't actually a fun game. It's a fluffin trash meta and my choice to not play has literally nothing to do with my ability to kill LaF in a war I openly opposed.

If you're gonna make fluff up about why people are leaving, you could at least make it somewhat accurate to the person you're speaking to, or else you just sound like a moron and a liar.

This is true

I have screenies of him trying to convince people to kill theBOMB, not LaF. he loves Gerdler they are best friends.

Honestly would have made the war better lol. You and Gerdy on 1 team wouldda been OP. lol.

Don't blame me for trying to get every asshole to play with each other instead of with me haha. You can delete those screenshots because I'll admit it publicly. If you suicide solo servers under my nick, I'm probably gonna try to mess with you back. I was 🤏 that close haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2023, 17:57:24
See Original Post

Chevs

Sep 28th 2023, 18:03:46

Originally posted by Chevs:
TC, you're still trying to explain away the fact that I currently don't play having to do anything with the war, which it doesn't. Care to acknowledge that at the very least, your statement doesn't apply to me? I have better netting stats than you on multiple servers but don't want to bot farm for an hour everyday and oil destock in a solo-player setting because it isn't actually a fun game. It's a fluffin trash meta and my choice to not play has literally nothing to do with my ability to kill LaF in a war I openly opposed.

If you're gonna make fluff up about why people are leaving, you could at least make it somewhat accurate to the person you're speaking to, or else you just sound like a moron and a liar.

This is true

I have screenies of him trying to convince people to kill theBOMB, not LaF. he loves Gerdler they are best friends.

Honestly would have made the war better lol. You and Gerdy on 1 team wouldda been OP. lol.

Don't blame me for trying to get every asshole to play with each other instead of with me haha.

We were on 1 team, then Hash cheated and I still won. He cried about it a lot. Then Gerd/Gains didn't want me there anymore.

What an interesting timeline that would have been! I wonder if they regret their choice LOL

vid related: https://youtube.com/...vngNw?si=gK1MDh9kZYpfnd15

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2023, 18:06:24

Moving the goal posts because you can't score is lame, clanGDI is that.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2023, 18:14:15

Hahaha. Fun facts about theBOMB, right? I've played with Vamps a ton, with ZEN a ton, with Rick a ton, and even a little bit with your annoying ass. But you've all played in LaF waaaaaay more lol. When I'd watch the warchats going against LaF, I'd see snoop running them most passionately.

Most of the lifelong dogs like myself or Link were sitting there not even knowing what y'all were being dramatic about and just spamming GSs haha.

It's primarily not wardogs that hate LaF. It's ex-LaF haha. Most actual wardogs were just there for the hang haha.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2023, 18:32:10

To further ridicule TC's ridiculous claim, I think only like 10-12 people have actual beef with LaF/Gerdy. And LaF/Gerdy has made 0 effort to repair any relations with those people.

A wardog with a passion is a warleader these days, and I think any effort to smooth fluff over would have mitigated a large chunk of the war effort. No less than 80% of us were just hanging with old buddies, have no current beef with LaF, etc.

LaF leadership just always act pissed off and rude to everyone these days so smoothing fluff was impossible. Couldn't even give people in LaF leadership the ol' "hey nice to see ya" this go around without getting yelled at.

I see it how KoH who also doesn't care about warring LaF but doesn't play 1a because the meta is trash sees it. LaF leadership couldn't get along with other people and got their tag slaughtered, so instead of playing nice with others they lobbied to have the goalposts moved. T'was bad politics that got them killed, and nothing else tho.

mdevol Game profile

Sep 28th 2023, 18:48:05

To further ridicule TC's ridiculous claim, I think only like 10-12 people have actual beef with LaF/Gerdy. And LaF/Gerdy has made 0 effort to repair any relations with those people.

A wardog with a passion is a warleader these days, and I think any effort to smooth fluff over would have mitigated a large chunk of the war effort. No less than 80% of us were just hanging with old buddies, have no current beef with LaF, etc.

LaF leadership just always act pissed off and rude to everyone these days so smoothing fluff was impossible. Couldn't even give people in LaF leadership the ol' "hey nice to see ya" this go around without getting yelled at.

I see it how KoH who also doesn't care about warring LaF but doesn't play 1a because the meta is trash sees it. LaF leadership couldn't get along with other people and got their tag slaughtered, so instead of playing nice with others they lobbied to have the goalposts moved. T'was bad politics that got them killed, and nothing else tho.

Can confirm this. And that is probably the biggest contributor to BlackHole getting all the fluff he got. He was a visible target and we really didn't have beef with LaF just at war with them.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 11:50:32

Originally posted by mdevol:

Can confirm this. And that is probably the biggest contributor to BlackHole getting all the fluff he got. He was a visible target and we really didn't have beef with LaF just at war with them.

I'm confused by this comment. What does what Derrick said have to do with me and getting the fluff I got?

(by the way, does anyone just type the word fluff now, instead of the curse word? lol... I do)

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 16:32:19

I really wish you could just be honest, TC. Like, through reading your posts the past few months I've become acutely aware that you're role-playing and you actually do completely agree this is one of the dumbest gameplay metas ever, but you see it as the result of dumb grudges effectively ruining the game.

Take a step back for a minute and realize more than half of the players did not give a fluff about Gerdler being rude to other people/leaders in the community and getting his clan smoked.

No, the war meta is dumb. This netting one is jut like a few years ago. It's awesome. Let netters net. If people understood that there would be no ClanGDI. They abandoned the long accepted rules of the game and as a result had those rules hardcoded.

It's important to understand *who* did it. They very same people complaining about what were obvious and well communicated consequences. There will be no more ALC vs LaF wars. Especially with people not being honest with themselves, saying its about being rude or something. It's plain jelousy. Nothing more nothing less.

Edited By: Turtle Crawler on Sep 29th 2023, 16:35:38
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 16:42:41

Originally posted by BlackHole:

I'm confused by this comment. What does what Derrick said have to do with me and getting the fluff I got?

(by the way, does anyone just type the word fluff now, instead of the curse word? lol... I do)

That people didn't actually really have beef with LaF, they came back to war. You were the vocal one, so you became the target instead of what should have been LaF/LaF leadership if everybody was anti-laf like they are claiming, and ran to the Devs about to change the game. Instead of doing politics with the other players.

It means you just got caught in the middle at the wrong place and the wrong time. Not because people actually had beef with you, just that it was a matter of convenience, more or less.

That's what Derrick was saying. That people don't hate laf, but laf leadership seriously dropped the Foreign relations ball, like, didnt even try to mend fences and are now crying that the remaining players in the game are anti-laf when they arent, for the most part.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 17:11:09

They took the easy way out, change the code, pay to win!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 17:35:25

^ pretty much. Thanks to fratboi99, the public image of LAF is one of the most atrocious and worst I’ve ever seen in the history of this game.

They’re the equivalent of an uninvited party guest at this point.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 17:38:03

Everyone signed a 12 month pact…

Sep 29th 2023, 17:44:55

Originally posted by Requiem:
Everyone signed a 12 month pact…

A partial pact, which they then broke.

Sep 29th 2023, 17:45:08

Originally posted by Coalie:
^ pretty much. Thanks to fratboi99, the public image of LAF is one of the most atrocious and worst I’ve ever seen in the history of this game.

They’re the equivalent of an uninvited party guest at this point.

ok pact breaker. LOL. Stop projecting.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 18:06:48

Mercs didn't break pact?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 18:08:29

“On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.”

^ disgraced former game dev.
Cheating = worse than false accusations of pact breaking.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 18:24:09

Coalie - You've got a point about TC cheating, even though you're rehashing 10 year old fluff. But... you gotta let somebody else do that work. You're the pot calling the kettle black when you infiltrated a new alliance, played under a fake name, all under the guise of helping these new players fight another alliance, that just so happened to be the alliance you're been in for years and years.

Maybe let someone else call TC a cheater. You're messaging is tarnished by your own personal actions.

Chevs

Sep 29th 2023, 18:29:16

Lmao imagine coping so hard at your unpopularity you actually think people are jealous of you!

HA HA
HA HA HA
HA
HA HA
HA

It what world would someone ever be jealous of Laf, people like Gerdler , Hash, or Rokkie?!!

Completely Unrelated to the LaFers above, most people here have had sex before, make a living wage, and aren’t brain dead. not everyone tries to pick up girls by showing them the alliance score list LMAO.

Anyway..

BRB need to go fluff my wife and pick up my kids from school. Then give them big hugs while they say “daddy you’re the best ITS THE WEEKEND CAN WE GO PICK APPLES”

All of you go touch some grass, and/or pick apples. It’s the season for nice apples
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 18:37:17

Espionage is within the boundaries of the game. At least I did it using my main account :). I didn’t play under a fake earth account like fratboi99. Everyone in my clan knew I was doing it, we all laughed about it. And still do.

Malicious Cheating like a narcissistic sociopath on the other hand.. is not within the boundaries of the game. We all place our trust in the game admins to look out for us, not cheating for personal gain.

The 2 comparisons are polar opposites.

Have a nice day.

Edited By: Coalie on Sep 29th 2023, 18:43:32

Sep 29th 2023, 18:42:33

Coalie - You've got a point about TC cheating, even though you're rehashing 10 year old fluff. But... you gotta let somebody else do that work. You're the pot calling the kettle black when you infiltrated a new alliance, played under a fake name, all under the guise of helping these new players fight another alliance, that just so happened to be the alliance you're been in for years and years.

Maybe let someone else call TC a cheater. You're messaging is tarnished by your own personal actions.

Remember there isn't actually any accusation of cheating in that quote, and as there was no actual evidence of me cheating, the most they could say was essentially "could have cheated". That's true of all admins, which I was. So in reality it's the equivalent of saying "TC was an admin who played a couple rounds". Guilty as charged!!

Snoopdawg Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 18:44:14

actually LaF broke the pact with Mercs hitting them unprovoked and now lying trying to convince people otherwise

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 18:46:16

>.<

Edited By: Requiem on Sep 29th 2023, 18:48:20

mdevol Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 18:46:20

Challenge accepted.

“On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.”

^ since the current mods/devs have soft skin and don't like being called out on the forums for thier poor performance, looks at this disgraced former game dev trying to beat his chest.
TC = Total Cheater

Also, Apples is a good time. I'm doing my best to get out and slam the brookies on a fly before spawn for those sweet colors.

Sep 29th 2023, 19:09:11

Challenge accepted.

^ since the current mods/devs have soft skin and don't like being called out on the forums for thier poor performance, looks at this disgraced former game dev trying to beat his chest.
TC = Total Cheater

Also, Apples is a good time. I'm doing my best to get out and slam the brookies on a fly before spawn for those sweet colors.

Quote still doesn't accuse me of cheating.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 19:27:57

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

Challenge accepted.

TC = Total Cheater

You're delusional, you must be a politician, gotta be.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 19:47:34

Espionage is within the boundaries of the game. At least I did it using my main account :). I didn’t play under a fake earth account like fratboi99. Everyone in my clan knew I was doing it, we all laughed about it. And still do.

Malicious Cheating like a narcissistic sociopath on the other hand.. is not within the boundaries of the game. We all place our trust in the game admins to look out for us, not cheating for personal gain.

Have a nice day.

Oh I know you all laughed about it. It must have been hilarious when you tipped off your alliance to a pending attack. OR that you never joined in warchats while we were learning how to do them. Or that your country never got targeted in attacks.

It was awesome espionage. Well done. You tricked a bunch of completely new players. You may not be a cheater... but you're something.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 19:57:21

Have a nice day.

Oh I know you all laughed about it. It must have been hilarious when you tipped off your alliance to a pending attack. OR that you never joined in warchats while we were learning how to do them. Or that your country never got targeted in attacks.

It was awesome espionage. Well done. You tricked a bunch of completely new players. You may not be a cheater... but you're something.

Yeah he's a strategist, you should read "The Art Of War" someday
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 20:00:33

None of that was true. You would never even know how to do a warchat if I didn’t show you. You would’ve never gotten access to ghq and the warbots if I didn’t ask demon to set you up. I even asked symba to join and show you how to run the warchats, and the first thing you did was curse him out as as soon as he joined the discord.

I didn’t have to tip Rouger off that you were going to attack him, he is known waller and I already knew he was going to come online. That’s why he walled about a minute after you started, you were seconds away from killing him. If I had tipped him off, he would’ve walled after the first hit.

Plus you killed Rokkie 5 times, I didn’t have to join those chats. He was an easy kill and don’t wall.

But you will forever be grateful to me because your first couple of kills, was me showing you how to do it.

Before you left to play an alternative game that you apparently claimed was better than EE, you said goodbye and thanked me for the help. I think we left it at that.

I am something? There’s no need to hurl insults, I’m not the one griefing you. However, I also don’t currently care if someone else does.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 20:11:00

Coalie paid me $10 to PS you one time!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 20:13:52

Originally posted by Requiem:
Coalie paid me $10 to PS you one time!

Utilize that insurance policy.

mdevol Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 20:26:01

Challenge accepted.

TC = Total Cheater

Huh? It doesn't accuse you of anything. It explicitly states that you assisted Hanlong in accessing a database he had no authority to access. That is cheating.

It doesn't say Total Cheater MAY have assisted Hanlong.
It doesn't say Hanlong, with the assistance of Total Cheater, MAY have accessed the database.

You are right, there are no accusations. It is a statement of explicit factual happenings.

Cry more.

Sep 29th 2023, 23:14:12

Challenge accepted.

TC = Total Cheater

Huh? It doesn't accuse you of anything. It explicitly states that you assisted Hanlong in accessing a database he had no authority to access. That is cheating.

It doesn't say Hanlong, with the assistance of Total Cheater, MAY have accessed the database.

You are right, there are no accusations. It is a statement of explicit factual happenings.

Cry more.

That's not cheating, it's aiding and abetting. Use the proper terms.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 23:53:58

Challenge accepted.

TC = Total Cheater

Cry more.

That's not cheating, it's aiding and abetting. Use the proper terms.

Cheating is cheating no matter how you sugar coat it.
(•_•)

Sep 30th 2023, 3:37:16

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

No, cheating is rules violation.

Or we can start calling people cheaters for whatever reasons we want. I can start calling people who FA cheaters, or pack breakers cheaters, or people with stupid names cheaters.

Once you invent your own meanings to words, you've lost any pretence of being relevent.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 5:12:32

No, cheating is rules violation.

Or we can start calling people cheaters for whatever reasons we want. I can start calling people who FA cheaters, or pack breakers cheaters, or people with stupid names cheaters.

Once you invent your own meanings to words, you've lost any pretence of being relevent.

That's what you did you donut! You violated the rules!

WOW!
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 5:15:24

[quote poster=KoHeartsGPA; 52134; 1020913][quote poster=Turtle Crawler; 52134; 1020908]

you donut!

WOW!

LOL

Chevs

Sep 30th 2023, 16:57:08

TC , thank you for blessing this thread with your wisdom.

now remember to put on your helmet before you go in the ball pit this weekend!
SOF Head Of Poop

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 17:52:43

>.< man that’s so embarrassing having to cheat on an online browser text game. I’m glad to not have any teammates like that in our clan. So vile, disgusting and embarrassing. I just can’t imagine it.

Edited By: Coalie on Sep 30th 2023, 18:20:09

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 18:02:41

>.< man that’s so embarrassing having to cheat on an online browser text game. I’m glad to not have any teammates like that in our clan. So embarrassing

It really is embarrassing. I can't believe someone would cheat just to win.

Could you imagine if someone cheated TO BEAT NEWBIES? That would be even worse, wouldn't it? Holy balls, could you imagine how pathetic that would be?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 18:22:10

We didn’t have to cheat to beat newbies. You destroyed the resist by putting them up against 3 old warring clans to simp for fratboi99. We killed you over, and over, and over again so hard your guys quit. I tried to warn you to sit out. Such pathetic leadership, you even admitted to it that you made the wrong choice.

mdevol Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 18:25:45

BH please stay on topic. Don't want the mods to close this thread, it has been productive. It's not about you. This is about Total Cheater crying and cheating.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 30th 2023, 19:28:57

Cheese and grits .... And women's loafers. Another thread of the same circle jerking 🤣🙄

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 1:09:40

We didn’t have to cheat to beat newbies. You destroyed the resist by putting them up against 3 old warring clans to simp for fratboi99. We killed you over, and over, and over again so hard your guys quit. I tried to warn you to sit out. Such pathetic leadership, you even admitted to it that you made the wrong choice.

LOL - I love how silly and predictable you are.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 1:10:05

[quote poster=mdevol; 52134; 1020937]BH please stay on topic. Don't want the mods to close this thread, it has been productive. It's not about you. This is about Total Cheater crying and cheating. [/quote

Everything is about me mdevol. I'm the most important person here. This whole game exists to be about me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 1:49:24

BH please stay on topic. Don't want the mods to close this thread, it has been productive. It's not about you. This is about Total Cheater crying and cheating.

Everything is about me mdevol. I'm the most important person here. This whole game exists to be about me.

You can't even quote correctly you donut!
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 2:07:58

You can't even quote correctly you donut!

I KNOW! I must have accidentally deleted something. I'm such a donut!!!

Ko, you want me to send you my phone #? Then you can just text me all the time, rather than following me from thread to thread just so you can make some silly comment/insult aimed at me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 2:14:32

fluff no, there's only couple people in this game that have my phone number. And in case you already forgot, I don't read all your posts, I already proved that false accusation.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 2:19:27

fluff no, there's only couple people in this game that have my phone number. And in case you already forgot, I don't read all your posts, I already proved that false accusation.

It wasn't really an accusation. And that wasn't a serious offer. I don't want you texting me your conspiracy theories lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 2:26:01

It wasn't really an accusation. And that wasn't a serious offer. I don't want you texting me your conspiracy theories lol

I don't have any conspiracies theories bro.
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 4:07:18

Don't do it KoH he will send you nudes!