Nov 10th 2023, 1:41:38

we got our time right bud

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:42:24

suicidal go use more mutis like ur teamate got caught doin

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 1:42:27

Yeah we don’t like cheaters either, especially people that ask for arranged wars and then attacks us 27 hours early.

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:42:57

yea sure coalie u really wanna talk about cheater huh

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:43:38

u could have ended it to but u still bring freedom and justify the same lame excuse

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:44:45

anyways have your fun this set then have fun and go back and killing each other

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 1:47:08

Yeah the arranged war is ended when you guys attacked us 27 hours early.

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:48:07

coalie it ended when screenshot proof was found of freedom joining the war i mean why would they even build up this set then lol ik u guys like killing each other on team

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:52:44

im interested in this screenshot, as im unaware of what youre talking about. everyone has screenshots but im the only one posting them lol
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:54:47

maybe get freedom out of your cheating war first lol and whatever guys blame my team u wont have anyone to fight next set but your freenuts

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 2:22:20

Light: cheated by attacking 27 hours early.

Arranged war is now over. Ass kicking will commence.

See you later, take care.

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 2:29:45

I love licking ass

I mean.... Nvm you guy are weird little Doo Doo heads

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 2:30:56

i mean coalie u can kick ass with an extra team makes u look like loser ngl

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 2:31:36

Darkness cheated by having members prepare to join that werent supposed and needed another team for light your nothing without more players smd

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 2:35:54

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 2:38:00

Pretty sure that is an admission of sabotage Doo Doo heads

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 2:40:59

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

You're 27 hours off and kinda deserve a war you were 27 hours off for. The drama is unwarranted unless you surprisingly win....

Unfortunately Taker's crew hitting you can only be stopped by your own politicking after you took them on last set, or by darkness, who you were 27 hours off for....tough situation I think. I think you sorta have to deal with a lack of politics going into the war there, because taker would absolutely stop if asked to stop by any old head, but won't be asked to because of the FS advantage.

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 2:44:12

I don't care much for pot licking your copy pastas mean nothing to me peasant

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 3:05:33

that was after the fs, he could have just been talking fluff. No one else ive asked has known anything about freedom. I wouldnt be involved in a an arranged war if it werent going to be legit.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 3:11:13

Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine??? No it's not.... But it's sterile and I like the taste!

Academus Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 13:21:01

no matter what they (LIGHTS) do, we will still pound their sad asses into the dirt and snuff their lights out AGAIN.

BlackHole Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 16:21:43

Coalie - I've got no dog in this fight.

But, I will say. In the year-ish that I've been here. The ONLY time I've ever seen you fight in a war where the numbers were even, you lost. That was on alliance, the set that my team joined and evened the numbers.

Every other war I've ever seen you take part in, you always had greater numbers. You never fought with even teams.

Why is that?

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 17:05:52

The failure to clearly communicate the desired start time lies with the author, not the reader. LIGHT hit on what appears to be the agreed upon time of Nov 9 00:00 GT, which was also 8pm EST before daylight savings, but was then 7 PM. It's not really reasonable, given that text, to think the start time is Nov 10th 0100, or 0300 GT, as some say in the thread it was suppose to be 27 hours later. There seems to be a lot of miscommunication on that side, which is their own fault and lack of preparation.

The other issue, breaking the even teams, is not at all confusing. The dark side has clearly broken terms and are correctly labeled as cheaters. The correct answer here is for both sides to stop the war, do joint kill runs against freedom and anyone else who wasn't suppose to be part of it, until they are eliminated, then set a new FS time.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 17:11:15

There was no miscommunication from what I saw in symba’s message to milk.

nov 9th 8pm est
Light started attacks nov 8th 7pm est (harmful spyops started before 7pm est)

Both players were lived in NA/Canada

I messaged milk on both irc and discord to halt, both went unanswered. It was then decided arranged war is over and we’re going back to normal business.

Next time don’t cheat and start early.

Edited By: Coalie on Nov 10th 2023, 17:14:00

Nov 10th 2023, 19:54:48

Originally posted by Coalie:
There was no miscommunication from what I saw in symba’s message to milk.

nov 9th 8pm est
Light started attacks nov 8th 7pm est (harmful spyops started before 7pm est)

Both players were lived in NA/Canada

I messaged milk on both irc and discord to halt, both went unanswered. It was then decided arranged war is over and we’re going back to normal business.

Next time don’t cheat and start early.

Thank you for the admission that your broke the arranged war willingly and with purpose. You are now an admitted cheater, who does so publicly with no remorse believing himself correct while he makes himself a liar.

And don't lie and say it started on the 8th, it was certainly on the 9th 00:00 GT, a reasonable time based on the messages, understood in good faith, prepared for, waited for, and executed all in good faith.

And if anyone went before that is news to me, as the instructions were so clear and documented to wait for the prescribed start time. Worth bringing up to individuals if it actually happened, if they executed planned instructions too soon.

You guys screwed up, and then rather than being men, make yourself liars and cheaters.

You guys have had plenty of help from people who were suppose to stay out now, call them off, return to the arrangement you dictated and agreed to. Fight the war as the war it was intended to be.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 20:08:14

The war time set between symba and milk was:

8pm EST nov 9th

light started the war at:

7pm nov 8th EST
Harmful spyop were being conducted 2-3 hours prior.

I made a goodwill effort to contact milk after the first few hits. Instead of stopping and responding, he ignored and kept going. The arranged war ended at that moment.

Also TC, I’m not going to consider to your recommendations and demands on how to proceed after you insulted us. Furthermore, we don’t deal with liars and cheaters (especially you). But I think it’s rich for you to call other players “cheaters” given your history of past and present.

Edited By: Coalie on Nov 10th 2023, 20:19:02

Nov 10th 2023, 20:21:37

8pm EST nov 9th

7pm nov 8pm EST

I made a goodwill effort to contact milk after the first few hits. Instead of stopping and responding, he ignored and kept going. The arranged war ended at that moment.

Also TC, I’m not going to consider to your recommendations and demands on how to proceed after you insulted us. Furthermore, we don’t deal with liars and cheaters (especially you).

It's funny, because in reality the only people you deal with are liars and cheats, which is why you'll never be able to deal with me.

And you're still lying about the start time. Anyone can see it, as a screenshot is linked in the thread. You can't rewrite history anymore than you can stop yourself from being trash.

You guys missed the start time, oops on you. You called in allies because your losing, meaning you've now lost the arranged war by default for violation of terms.

I'm sure you guys really did mean a different time than you said, but writing clearly isn't a skill of the lower class.

Good day to you, loser.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 20:45:28

“ Narcissistic sociopaths tend to focus on getting what they want, even if that means violating laws or boundaries. While they might be adamant about others following the rules, they often assume those same rules don't apply to them. Narcissistic sociopaths may lie, steal, or cheat to meet their needs.”

You are correct TC, I’ll never be able to deal with you.^
That’s why light attacked 27 hours early.

War was November 9th 8pm est from that screenshot. That’s what I interpreted it as. Not 27 hours prior.

Edited By: Coalie on Nov 10th 2023, 21:05:30

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 20:46:20

Cheating/Hacking Scandal
On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.

TC: Total Cheater

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 21:03:51

“ Narcissistic sociopaths tend to focus on getting what they want, even if that means violating laws or boundaries. While they might be adamant about others following the rules, they often assume those same rules don't apply to them. Narcissistic sociopaths may lie, steal, or cheat to meet their needs.”

Assuming TC is a Narcissistic sociopath is an insult to Narcissistic sociopaths. TC is worse an can not be described beyond a just plain idiot.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 21:07:11

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Assuming TC is a Narcissistic sociopath is an insult to Narcissistic sociopaths. TC is worse a can not be described beyond a just plain idiot.

When a narcissistic sociopath called another person a “loser”, it is a compliment. It just means they are frustrated they can’t manipulate that person.

Edited By: Coalie on Nov 10th 2023, 21:25:30

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 21:47:35

What time did #44 start sabotaging missiles? That seems to be getting dismissed/avoided, and its a huge part of the issue
Catch me on ir c

Nov 10th 2023, 22:44:31

Originally posted by Shweezy:
What time did #44 start sabotaging missiles? That seems to be getting dismissed/avoided, and its a huge part of the issue

Because LIGHT has no awareness of it, first time I've even seen a number.

Nov 10th 2023, 22:49:16

Cheating/Hacking Scandal
On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.

TC: Total Cheater

Cathankins Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 23:12:48

If the Feds come I don’t know any of you fools that’s my story and I will stick to it

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 23:51:28

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
The failure to clearly communicate the desired start time lies with the author, not the reader. LIGHT hit on what appears to be the agreed upon time of Nov 9 00:00 GT, which was also 8pm EST before daylight savings, but was then 7 PM. It's not really reasonable, given that text, to think the start time is Nov 10th 0100, or 0300 GT, as some say in the thread it was suppose to be 27 hours later. There seems to be a lot of miscommunication on that side, which is their own fault and lack of preparation.

The other issue, breaking the even teams, is not at all confusing. The dark side has clearly broken terms and are correctly labeled as cheaters. The correct answer here is for both sides to stop the war, do joint kill runs against freedom and anyone else who wasn't suppose to be part of it, until they are eliminated, then set a new FS time.

Next time ill write it out in crayons so you guys can understand it better, oh wait there won't be a next time.

Nov 11th 2023, 0:51:13

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Next time ill write it out in crayons so you guys can understand it better, oh wait there won't be a next time.

I sure hope not, there HAS to be someone over there who knows how to communicate, it's just not you. How embarrassing.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 11th 2023, 10:46:08

Originally posted by Symbolic:

I sure hope not, there HAS to be someone over there who knows how to communicate, it's just not you. How embarrassing.

TC is an idiot. To write it out with crayons would assume they have reading comprehension. You might try drawing a picture.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2023, 19:28:58

8pm EST nov 9th

7pm nov 8th EST

Uhm.......can you please repeat that, I couldn't understand the 100th time...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Lord Milk Game profile

Nov 11th 2023, 19:59:45

actually i did respond to you but you blocked me like a child!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2023, 20:16:40

I didn’t block you, but you were removed from our discord. You didn’t respond to irc either when I asked to stop.

Lord Milk Game profile

Nov 11th 2023, 20:49:38

ha so now you unblock me haha
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Nov 13th 2023, 0:03:03

This is turning into quality entertainment now. Keep it going guys.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2023, 1:29:32

You dont always have to get into the database to view simple things:

Im sure the clan leader can see the clan news, there he can see the time(s) he failed the sab missls..

Saying nobody in LIGHT is aware is just a lie
Catch me on ir c

Nov 13th 2023, 3:02:45

You dont always have to get into the database to view simple things:

Im sure the clan leader can see the clan news, there he can see the time(s) he failed the sab missls..

Saying nobody in LIGHT is aware is just a lie

Your arguing "could be aware" in place of "is aware". See how your can't even get basic English or logic right? Then you use your faulty reason to call me a liar? That's just embarrassing.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2023, 4:47:54

Do you think #44 IS aware he did a run of sab missls? Or COULD HE BE AWARE of it? He is part of LIGHT after all

Catch me on ir c

Nov 16th 2023, 0:53:16

Do you think #44 IS aware he did a run of sab missls? Or COULD HE BE AWARE of it? He is part of LIGHT after all

We're not posting about what an individual did, or if the individual even bothered to read chat or just did random fluff. We're talking about what the alliance knows. It's called shifting the goal posts, and a clear sign someone is able to make their case, and right now it shows your to be a liar.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 16th 2023, 2:01:50

We're not posting about what an individual did, or if the individual even bothered to read chat or just did random fluff. We're talking about what the alliance knows. It's called shifting the goal posts, and a clear sign someone is able to make their case, and right now it shows your to be a liar.

TC, does the shiat EVER stop flowing outta ur mouf?

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2023, 2:32:29

Im pretty sure if an individual goes off time to sab a bunch of missiles that now involves the whole clan, even if you dont know dont want to know or want to dance around to avoid facts. He went off an hour early even by 00:00 GMT 8EST time. Youre all dead by now anyways

Team GDI next set
Catch me on ir c

Lord Milk Game profile

Nov 16th 2023, 2:52:04

do you not understand what daylight savings is dude? 00:00 gametime is 7pm eastern Either way historically the moment you brought freedom in you admitted defeat!
WE ARE THE LIGHT!