Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 1:21:23

Faaaaaaaaaaaking hell 😂
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 3:30:42

I’ve said the same thing. They need to give the few guys that do the super stupid grabs their own three bots so that they can do their 10 acre grabs all sets

It’s easy to get anywhere from 400 acres to 1300 acres on express and those guys blow all of their turns doing the super idiotic grabs and it ruins the game for everyone else that wants to actually have a decent finish. Those guys blow all of their turns on that. I just don’t get it.

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 4:03:05

nah... :)

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 16:23:26

Why do you guys waste all of your turns like that? It seems like the strategy I would use if I never wanted to ever win 1st place

I can’t think of many ways to use your turns less efficiently, maybe you guys could try the construction site strategy and just build 2000 turns of construction sites and you all would still get to waste all of your turns and KoH could actually do proper landgrabs like every single skilled player who ever wins does

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 16:27:38

Here’s the perfect example. Instead of waiting and doing a single 400-600 acre grab using one turn, this guy instead attacks them using 10 or 20 turns to get the same gains.

He also puts the bots into super high DR doing this so nobody can even play the game either lmao

https://www.eestats.com/express/country/94

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 16:32:49

The only solution is to make bots hit back.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 16:34:42

Why would you ever use an explore button when you have yellow text highlighting countries which will never hit back?
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 17:02:05

You can also grow a pair of balls and farm the bot farmers.

Typically you can find anywhere from 3-8 players
Who can be farmed into the ground with 100-300k jets.

Just stock up on missiles and SDI before you farm

I sometimes go hog wild and break GDI on 10 people and they eventually kill me.

It’s best if you only break GDI on 2 people only. If you set alerts they won’t be able to do F all.

If you are ready you can crush / disable them as soon as they break GDI on you. This will result in making them quit for the rest of the round or being so crippled that they can only ankle bite you for the next 2 days.
Either way you can keep netting while having a fight with a crippled enemy.

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 20th 2023, 17:06:54

MILORD Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 17:03:51

Today I saw the bot dr 79)))
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 17:19:53

Originally posted by Celphi:

LaF would never allow that.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

humicroav Game profile

Oct 21st 2023, 5:35:29

I assumed they would. Some of them have jets. I need to change my strategy.
ur mom playz erf2025

Oct 21st 2023, 10:00:50

How do you set alerts? That would be a game changer for me.

Oct 21st 2023, 10:05:29

Is this a thing on eestats? Trying to mess around with it but erroring. I see it's using MariaDB, could probably hack that site...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND my.serverid = AND my.id = XXX WHERE ' at line 17

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 21st 2023, 12:36:13

Why would you ever use an explore button when you have yellow text highlighting countries which will never hit back?

Because putting the bots into high DR means you can’t get big grabs. Anything is better than that. Hold turns. Build CS. Heck AB superfly. Anything but that

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 21st 2023, 12:36:53

Solid idea

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 21st 2023, 12:37:39

Originally posted by SuperFly:

It’s best if you only break GDI on 2 people only. If you set alerts they won’t be able to do F all.

If you are ready you can crush / disable them as soon as they break GDI on you. This will result in making them quit for the rest of the round or being so crippled that they can only ankle bite you for the next 2 days.

That is pretty amusing to watch you do that but also highly annoying ;-)

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 21st 2023, 12:39:51

Originally posted by BaDonkaDonks:
Is this a thing on eestats? Trying to mess around with it but erroring. I see it's using MariaDB, could probably hack that site...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND my.serverid = AND my.id = XXX WHERE ' at line 17

Ask the clans over on team or 1A. They may help you. I think it’s maybe an app or program the guys cooked up. They’ve got some very smart stuff the war guys do. Brilliant stuff really.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2023, 16:39:58

Originally posted by Cathankins:

Solid idea

Agreed but ......

(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 21st 2023, 19:35:34

Originally posted by Cathankins:

That is pretty amusing to watch you do that but also highly annoying ;-)

Ya it sucks when I hit multiple guys. The sweet spot is 3 gdi breaks but sometimes I set and I wait to get hit and no one does so I break GDi some more lol

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 21st 2023, 19:36:45

Bro don’t be hacking The site. It belongs to Gains from LaF. He will likely sue you or something.

Just get irc on your computer and turn your speakers up so that it pings you when you show up in the news feed.
Hell hook it up to Sonos if you have it and it will ping all around your house.

I got the bloody thing pinging my Apple Watch which is why I laugh when some loser gets all mad if I wall them within 10 seconds. They accuse me of having no life and sitting at my computer when I am actually on top of their mom / wife / girlfriend / etc… living my best life and I just run a few turns cuz my watch said so lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 21st 2023, 19:39:53
See Original Post

Marc

Oct 23rd 2023, 19:55:49

The claaaaaaassic SuperFly comment.

I got the bloody thing pinging my Apple Watch which is why I laugh when some loser gets all mad if I wall them within 10 seconds. They accuse me of having no life and sitting at my computer when I am actually on top of their mom / wife / girlfriend / etc… living my best life and I just run a few turns cuz my watch said so lol

My mum actually says she finds it quite rude that you get your phone out to play a few turns mid-deed. Even if you are a paying customer.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

humicroav Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 17:22:04

Bro don’t be hacking The site. It belongs to Gains from LaF. He will likely sue you or something.

Just get irc on your computer and turn your speakers up so that it pings you when you show up in the news feed.
Hell hook it up to Sonos if you have it and it will ping all around your house.

Brah
ur mom playz erf2025

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 24th 2023, 21:36:32

I think that in theory and to a certain degree you would benefit if everyone else grabbed efficiently as there would be fewer hits on the bots in total.
That said you don't want to grab right after a good grabber, and the bots would also get smaller in general.

More importantly what matters isn't that you get X land on turn Y, but that you get more land than your competition or the same land in fewer turns.

What needs to be considered tho is that the DR number that Eestats lists for express is wrong for a multitude of reasons. While it can serve as a very rough guide to which bots are being hit the least (and therefore generally give the most land) it doesn't account for DR halflife. So if someone farmed a bot 15 times 20 hours ago and no one hit it since it may be quite a good grab again even if the DR listed on eestats is high compared to many other bots.

Oct 25th 2023, 20:41:21

My strategy is to hit bots so hard that others cannot get gains. What's wrong with that?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2023, 21:54:53

Douchebaggery
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 3:53:28

I say new rule, Bots stop growing on Sunday morning, as GDI kicks in, and stops all land grabs, If I can't hit bots all way to the end , so should they stop growing.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2023, 5:06:26

Originally posted by Ratski:
I say new rule, Bots stop growing on Sunday morning, as GDI kicks in, and stops all land grabs, If I can't hit bots all way to the end , so should they stop growing.

And yet they'll still beat you, so what's the point? Have you ever finished above all bots?
(•_•)

Oct 26th 2023, 5:53:02

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Douchebaggery

lol

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 26th 2023, 17:39:24

It was quite important that the bots started to act more like humans in terms of stocking and jumping so Slagpit made them each to start their jump at a random time instead of all at the same time. He also made them stop buying tech when it no longer benefitted them, calculated correctly by how much time theres left of the round and what the price is and so on. This made sure that the demand side of the tech equation wasn't messed up.
Even if a player played correctly back before these changes he would still be limited by a market where most of the demand is not rationally driven. This has improved express greatly.

And to be honest it should improve you as well. If you just spy a bot repetetively and copy its look and add a few grabs on bots you will get a personal best for sure, and you will beat all the bots every round because you get more land than them. They will teach you to buy tech, specialize, stock and jump quite well.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2023, 18:02:34

Ratski learning? Tall task!
(•_•)

A-Rod Game profile

Mar 3rd 2024, 18:20:48

be fun to see a limited number of LG's allowed. cap it at say 100. make them count.

Bony M Game profile

Mar 13th 2024, 23:04:37

Let’s just post a Warning to everyone one, “If you DR the bots, hitting the same country more than 3 times in 8 hrs. dies, that simple.
Be nice, always be very nice, until it’s time to not be nice, then be very,very,not nice!

TheSaintOfVenus Game profile

Mar 27th 2024, 19:14:29

No!

Mar 27th 2024, 22:22:14

Originally posted by Bony M:
Let’s just post a Warning to everyone one, “If you DR the bots, hitting the same country more than 3 times in 8 hrs. dies, that simple.

Yeah, try that lol - we will see who dies.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2024, 2:01:46

Originally posted by Bony M:

You can't kill anyone in GDI unless they break GDI on you first 🤷
(•_•)

TheSaintOfVenus Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 1:48:31

Isnt that what they’re there for? Which means I guess express is just a netting competition.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2024, 13:14:12

Originally posted by Gerdler:

It was quite important that the bots started to act more like humans in terms of stocking and jumping so Slagpit made them each to start their jump at a random time instead of all at the same time. He also made them stop buying tech when it no longer benefitted them, calculated correctly by how much time theres left of the round and what the price is and so on. This made sure that the demand side of the tech equation wasn't messed up.
Even if a player played correctly back before these changes he would still be limited by a market where most of the demand is not rationally driven. This has improved express greatly.

And to be honest it should improve you as well. If you just spy a bot repetetively and copy its look and add a few grabs on bots you will get a personal best for sure, and you will beat all the bots every round because you get more land than them. They will teach you to buy tech, specialize, stock and jump quite well.

Just don't copy the bots with 0 or 5 at the end... ;)

These bot changes, I was away so I missed this, do they apply on alliance too?