Verified:

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 31st 2010, 21:53:56

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
Originally posted by DM:
Well, m0b lacks every possible trait comparable with now3p. I really do hope you end up backing up all that fluff your talking. Will be a first for anyone backing m0b to actually follow through with all that gibberish.

Everyone has there role on this server. NOW3P gets KA into wars. m0bzta gets Swords into wars.

Difference is, next set Swords will not be smaller than KA. So I doubt KA would have the balls to step up. From what I've seen from KA, they will war somebody, when and only when they have a clear advantage.

Next set, you will not have a choice. We will find you, whether we are bigger or smaller than you, we will kill you. Nothing more to say on this subject.

Where to start....

1. ) now3p does not get us into wars, we are a war alliance. I would be disappointed in myself let alone anyone else in KA if we didn't all equally get ourselves into wars. I love the example everyone sets here singling out our members. We are a group, we do things as a group.

2. ) As Ozz stated, I suggest you go check the stats since reset #1 on LaE. You're mis-informed on our clan. What's this if we show up? See, when I made these forums I made them with one key function, to be able to view old threads.

I would suggest you spend a couple weeks reading up on who we are and what we do. You're not the first group of idiots to band together and think you were gonna put a dent in us. See, LaE = Legends At Earth. When you're ready to get fluffed off like everyone else who has stepped up and put their big boy pants on we are here and waiting. Every reset we are threatened by all you internet tough guys who put up a half ass attempt at making a name for your self.

Just remember, You're the clan needing to prove yourself. You're already in the whole with m0b making those same pointless threats every set and not doing anything about it but running fluffty ass countries with no real challenge at killing them. Hell, I think at this point you should recruit texashomostud, he is atleast consistent and keeps trying.

Originally posted by m0bzta:
Nicely said DedlySmurf ,

These guys have great mouth pieces talk talk all the time
soon they will have more to talk about entell then you will not see me

just hear for me on these boards

ill be in the Shadows watching Beware of the m0bzta he may be in your clan as well

This is coming from the same person who has had his ass handed to him repeatedly? Please point me out for being wrong if I am here, but aren't you the dumbass who comes here, talks all this fluff, gets raped every possible attempt. I don't even waste my time killing your worthless ass. It's not even fun anymore. It's like clock work.

--------------------------------

I will say this directly to your whole clan Swords. We will be here. I really do wish you guys the best of luck with Mobs VPN/Mobile connection. He has successfully been getting away with multies for a couple resets now. Just have him pull all his accounts from SoF/IMP and other places. You'll get the numbers you need to give KA a quick rape session with ya.

I'll ask this now. Once you get those members you think will make a difference and we whoop your ass again, what will you fluff about next? Will your loss be due to galactic failures of another realm? Or will it be because I got caught cheating 6 months ago?

See you LaEdies soon.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 21:56:57

hmm....looks like someone put chili powder in DedlySmurf's panties this mornin.

Anytime, anywhere girls. We offered your allies a chance to make it a fun fight, but it appears they weren't interested.

So how many multies WILL mobbie be running for Swords next set exactly?

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 22:16:11

1) Nobody has ever provided me with any proof that m0bzta is running multi's

2) LaE must think they are hot fluff. Swords has nothing to prove to you or the rest of the server. We have proved what we can do set after set after set, long before LaE had hair on there balls.

3) If your so insistant on reading up into the past, maybe you should do a little reading about Earth Swords of Justice and what we have accomplished on this server.

4) Although I was not around, I am sure that when you talk about handing m0b his ass, your likely talking about 400 vs 16. Atleast now your moving on up... 509 vs 86. If you would of had balls, you could have warred us 1vs1. Not 2vs1. And don't give me that bullfluff that you and PANLV didn't FS together. I watched the first 10-15 or so countrys get killed. Alternating hits between PANLV and KA.

5) As for that "offered your allies a chance bullfluff", dont even get me started there. If you had balls, you would have said that to IMP, our police. Not BSS with only 80 countrys that have been in war for 2 weeks.

6) LaE/KA whatever you are, I think you may need to ask around a bit before you start assuming that us Swords guys are going to just heal over and concede anything to you. I'll promise you that our Senate alone has killed more countrys on the FFA server than LaE has in there existance on this server.

7) The talking part is over. I am done talking to you guys. Period. We will see you around.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Link Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 22:34:44

1) i like when things are placed into numbered lists!

2) i have nothing else to say except that.

3) dont get too drunk... i have already failed in this

4) happy new years

5) spam is good.

6) GoodBye
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Punkus Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 22:35:47

I *heart* Link
Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 22:36:05

So, if I provide you with IRC logs of m0bzta talking about illegal scripts, bots and asking others for bots, you are gonna boot him from SWORDS?

Because I have those in abundance. Problem is the guy gets drunk and spills his guts!
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 22:44:53

talk is cheap

did this really need its own thread

attention whoring at its best
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 22:45:24

Asking or even talking about illegal scripts and bots does not mean he is running illegal scripts and bots.

So no that still does not prove anything.

Prove to me he is running multies.... Until then STFU. Its not the first time someones been accused of cheating, wont be the last.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 22:50:58

1. Precedent and blatant admission would be enough in my books, but hey, he's your FA problem not mine.

2. LaE is not an active tag in FFA atm

3. Don't care about your history.

4. I've handed mob his ass in a number of wars, feel free to throw around whatever numbers you like.

5. The guy in the clan getting destroyed is probably the last one that should be giving FA advice.

6. Again, don't care.

7. Kisses!

Lists are fun!

Edited By: Slagpit on Dec 31st 2010, 23:10:35. Reason: was a bit much?
See Original Post

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 1st 2011, 0:00:06

Hey Deadly, let me save you on your history of the Swords of Justice. Without Cisco, and the rest of the old Swords, you will never be the same.

Let me give you some history. The name 0SiRiS ring a bell?

Ya, That's me. I've put my work in to be the arrogant asshole I want to be at times. 11 years of doing everything I ever said I was gonna do and kickin ass while taking names has reserved that right.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 0:04:43

I loved the osissy era!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 1st 2011, 0:07:10

Me too. Proved countless times a internet based game with no face to face communication can effect so many peoples lives. It was great.

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 1st 2011, 0:17:23

So, Swords. How'd killing those tag jumpers work out for you? Sounded like you felt like you had some power for a good 15-20 mins.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 0:18:15

Originally posted by DM:
So, Swords. How'd killing those tag jumpers work out for you? Sounded like you felt like you had some power for a good 15-20 mins.

I think they only killed 1 or 2
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 0:19:01

They felt bold after their awe inspiring victory over the war machine that is SanctFFA

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 4:34:12

We killed 6 of the 9 tag jumpers actually.

Don't feel special, its not like KA accomplished anything or did anything to earn any sort of respect from anybody.

You hit a clan 1/4th your size with a sucker punch. And if that wasn't enough, you did it with another clan bigger than yours.

Atleast BSS + Swords vs SancTFFA was close in country numbers and NW when the war started. Wasnt our fault they couldn't fight back.

Talk all you want now. Its not like anything you've done has made us look bad. We still have our honor. KA appears to support and fight for pussies (SancTFFA), tag jumpers and even bigger pussies (PANLV).

ou812 Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 4:43:18

DeDLy pls re-read #7 :P

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 4:48:22

Originally posted by ou812:
DeDLy pls re-read #7 :P

Good point. I am going to go enjoy my New Years.

KA can continue the trolling if they want. I am done.

kemo Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 20:28:50

my god your fluffin stupid dedly. theres a difference between couldnt and didnt. you really think our fatties couldnt break you down if we really made an all out attempt?
all praised to ra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 21:19:27

lol kemo

yo couldnt do it, because you guys didnt have the balls ;)
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 21:20:06

I've been breaking Swords @ 1/3...and I have more kills than %95 of their members this set.

kemo Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 0:29:41

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
lol kemo

this comin from the guy who refused a 1 vs 1? your sole claim for droppin out was i had more nw but im the one with no balls? id have dropped nw to do it but you had your heart set on pussin out. ill make some restarts and lets war 1 vs 1 in a few weeks :P no more nw for you to complain about skippy
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 0:31:22

I've seen his countries....he'll still have NW to complain about.

aponic Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 0:41:44

DM called someone a cheater. Holy fluff you almost made me choke laughing so hard.
SOF
Cerevisi

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 2nd 2011, 0:46:08

I'm sorry, please show me where I called someone a cheater? This, is why you get your asses handed to you on every server. You twist everyones words to implicate what you tell yourself you want to believe.

Cheating would be what SoF just did in 1A. K.Thx.Bye.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 0:48:54

I think you mean Express....oopsy

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 0:49:22

Originally posted by kemo:
Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
lol kemo

this comin from the guy who refused a 1 vs 1? your sole claim for droppin out was i had more nw but im the one with no balls? id have dropped nw to do it but you had your heart set on pussin out. ill make some restarts and lets war 1 vs 1 in a few weeks :P no more nw for you to complain about skippy

lol no

you're the only one that has balls from Sanct

and we had better plans obviously

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 0:51:08

better plans = getting tag killed?