Verified:

gregg Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:19:16

RESTRICT LaE to 80% of its cheat size

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:49:49

admits what?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 10th 2010, 4:54:49

that they play on the free for all server

denial is a hard hard thing to break. glad you guys admitted, once and for all, that you're *on* the ffa server.

we tried to point to your tag on teh server as proof, but you just wouldn't believe us.
:D

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 5:00:18

ok azzkikr

ruse is up, he knows. you can tell him the truth
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 10th 2010, 5:02:44

don't think he can handle it, ford. you guys got yourselves a bonafide stalker.
maybe he thinks icey is cute or something.

gregg Game profile

May 10th 2010, 5:07:52

if i hadnt stalked them

they wouldnt have been caught on this server

and people would think they cheated on only two servers

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 10th 2010, 5:09:23

kindly point me to where lae cheated anywhere but ffa. i must have missed that information, and would love to take back all the snide little remarks i've made about you.

gregg Game profile

May 10th 2010, 5:26:27

i posted earlier that LaE had ten countries deleted on this server at the same time as the deletions on the alliance and ffa servers and i gave the numbers of the countries
so check that post and check the numbers do it before this set closes or you might think i made it up

the mods have said that LaE cheated on multiple servers
not just two but multiple servers

and u can find my posts about LaE cheating on this server going back weeks from the first time i caught them red handed and notified the mods with the ingame proof

i can not imagine why people are still sticking up for these guys given their recent admission that they have been cheating for years on multiple servers

i have been after these guys for weeks and have read all the posts on ffa alliance and here.

if u only read a few posts or only read posts for this server u may not find their admission but look for it

they cheated en masse for years and defiantly say they will keep on doing it

Edited By: gregg on May 10th 2010, 5:30:40

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 5:29:19

LaE was not deleted on ANY other server for cheating

the accounts that were deleted on FFA, were deleted across the board, regardless if they were cheating there or not

i hate to break it to you, but they would of been deleted on express with, or without you, and the reality is that they probably weren't cheating here.

go read pangs posts closer, and you will see im telling the truth

p.s. i don't play express

Edited By: mrford on May 10th 2010, 5:30:09
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gregg Game profile

May 10th 2010, 5:34:26

LaE had ten countries deleted here but there were supposedly only four cheaters involved

what does that tell you?

but we no longer need this business where i present proof and LaE posts nonsense

they have admitted it

Edited By: gregg on May 10th 2010, 5:35:59

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 5:42:51

so you are going to finally shut the fluff up?

i think im going to throw a party
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

May 10th 2010, 5:50:56

wait....when were LaE'ers deleted from Express? Were the same 2 that were running multies in FFA and Alliance also playing those accounts here?

there were only 2 NA/LaE players who had countries actually deleted due to multiple accounts though (a total of 12 accounts used in Alliance and FFA between 2 people), and another 2 who obviously had access to the information that it was going on, but whom had not signed into any of the illegal accounts. Of the 2 players who actually had countries deleted for cheating, DarkMorbid (LaE President) has stepped down from his position, and Jaggernacht (member) has left the clan. Llaar (NA President) had access to the cheating pages in LaE's custom built website starting about 8 hours before the deletions occurred, but was not deleted in FFA or Alliance for accessing the illegal/deleted countries.

Take that for whatever you want to take it for, it's been posted by the mods themselves, and is verified by the information obtained by Primeval when he hacked llaar's account to gain access to it. Personally, I think that some players definitely broke the rules and were punished, but blaming/punishing all of LaE or NA is rather ridiculous as it was an extremely small portion of those clans that was actually cheating.

gregg - you have yet to post anything that constitutes proof...only your own personal opinions, which are based on a whopping 3 months of playing the game, and a total lack of understanding of the community. If you have any actual data based proof, please feel free to post it...otherwise, we all know what you think, and we still don't care.

I also hope you'll get over your Sherlock Holmes complex soon, and realize that you didn't have even the slightest thing to do with what was discovered by the mods/Primeval.

Edited By: NOW3P on May 10th 2010, 6:06:09

gregg Game profile

May 10th 2010, 6:09:28

Look I have stated previously i wont respond to convicted cheaters

but for those of you reading this thread
their tactics are clear

lie about gregg
say he has only been playing only three months
if u have followed this u know i have played for years on swirve
try to make this about gregg not about LaE
post ADD drivel to make the threads unreadable
post insults in hopes he will stop
pretend they have not read the post about when the Express accounts were deleted
when that post has been up now for over 24 hours with no response but their incessant juvenile chatter
anyone who has read my posts knows that they are lying about me and what I am saying is true

even CRNA, NOW3P, is now down to they probably didnt cheat

what makes it probable that they didnt cheat?

they cheated on ffa
they cheated on alliance
according to NOW3P's earlier post they stopped playing in Express two sets ago after I was telling everyone that LaE was cheating
NOW3P has posted on three separate occassions that he knows which LaE players played which sets on Express
I have stated I bleieve him

PLEASE go back and count them yourself to ensure that i am telling the truth

Three of LaE's top netters and two of their known cheaters
all played the same set and all knew which LaE players were in Express

HE knows who in LaE is playing which set on this server he has told us that three times

he knows the cheaters played on this server on the set where i first accused LaE of cheating

all he can say is yes the cheaters played those sets
yes gregg says they cheated
after Gregg says they cheated and he told the mods the cheaters stopped playing this server,WHY??
and began a campaign of smearing me
yes LaE had ten countries deleted this set
but these known cheaters probably did not cheat?

Edited By: gregg on May 10th 2010, 7:12:27

gregg Game profile

May 10th 2010, 6:59:57

NOW3P

Have you read Jag's statement?
Do you believe him when he says he and his buddies have cheated for years and will continue to do so under the umbrella of LaE?
Do you believe him when he identifies Mr Ford among his friends?
Why did you and the cheaters keep track of the LaE members playing on Express even when they were using non=LaE names?
Do you seriously doubt that when the cheaters mistakenly thought i was in LaE they threatened to sanction me for conduct on the Express server?
Are you ready to finally acknowledge that what i have said all these weeks is in fact true?

Mr Ford
do you want to take this opportunity to dispute his claim that he and his friends have cheated for years and will keep on doing so under the auspices of LaE?
Do you dispute being one of those friends?

Edited By: gregg on May 10th 2010, 7:17:27

gregg Game profile

May 10th 2010, 7:32:32

now that jag has been banned for life perhaps LaE will finally admit that some cheating occurred

i hope u guys had a chance to read his confession/defiant statement

in light of his statement i can not wait to read mr fords next post)))

this reminds me of the bill clinton saga Now3P is lannie davis and i am kenneth starr

and we finally have not only the blue dress but also the public statement confessing guilt

i have had so much fun following this i havent played my country at all have about 500 turns left
you want to play it for me NOW3P?
just kidding that was not a true request for assitance pursuant to the LaE clan policy of playing each other's countries

Edited By: gregg on May 10th 2010, 7:40:25

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 7:33:44

no one gives a fluff gregg

only reason ppl are killing you on express, is because you are annoying. half the ppl hitting you probably arnt even a part of LaE

Edited By: mrford on May 10th 2010, 7:35:12
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jagernacht Game profile

May 10th 2010, 7:39:25

lol i've not been banned for life gregg :P
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

gregg Game profile

May 10th 2010, 17:09:41

Jag
the thread may have been deleted but plenty of people saw your confession and pang banning u for life

MrCobalt Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:21:24

Don't believe it till I see the proof!

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:41:32

gregg... you need help.

If an account is closed. It is closed on the other servers too.

I really don't know what you are trying to achieve. You may wish to revisit a few posts and gather your thoughts, as it's very apparent you are running with a few key pointsand ignoring others.

Use some logic, have a coffee or something, take a deeeeeep breath, and try again.

gregg Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:06:56

that is the point lita

they closed two LaE accounts and killed ten countries here

that is the point

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:45:27

um....

nevermind you wouldn't understand english anyways gregg

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler