Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 17:36:48

I need a contact sooner rather than later. Now would be better.

Either PM me (best way) or I can get on the EE chat thing. One of your members has mistaken my string for his land farm.

Dragon Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 19:50:49

Waldo. You need to talk to me. I suppose 2 hours is too short a time to expect a response, but since such a big clan is picking on such a small one, that changes the dynamic a bit.

You just can't have members farming small netting tags that aren't bothering you. I mean, I'm not above detagging and killing the sonofafluff. And I WILL do that if I have to.

Gimme a shout :)

Dragon Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 19:54:06

I can handle a hit or two but 5 on a string is not gonna cut the mustard.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 20:04:10

From looking at the networths of all the countries in your tag, maybe you need to buy more defense. You damn FFAers running around with little to no defense ....

P.S. don't look at my countries, I'm leeching off tag protection with low defense.

Dragon Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 20:39:13

Originally posted by Rockman:
From looking at the networths of all the countries in your tag, maybe you need to buy more defense. You damn FFAers running around with little to no defense ....

P.S. don't look at my countries, I'm leeching off tag protection with low defense.

You know, I don't believe I asked for a Rockman contact. I believe I asked for a SemperFi contact. Are you representing them?

And just to clear things up, defense is irrelevant in terms of hits in a day or 72 hours in fact.

So be a good boy and crawl back in your hole before I actually pay attention to you.

Jade Penn Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 20:45:27

I'd just go ahead and take a 5 for 5 retal and then wait to hear back from them. No need to start breathing fire Dragon. No need for us to take care of this on here.

Dragon Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 20:52:50

No... The dude dumped 2 million turrets on that country after the first retal. He knows what he did and I'm not about to let some jerk off get away with fluff cause he thinks his clan is the Tough Guys of the Server.

This NEEDS to be public because 80% of the clans on the server don't have even 80 members and can't allow themselves to be pushed around.

Just sayin' :)

It's not 5:5 either. Never has been and won't be now either. Publicly showing how big clans can be assholes is how you stop bad behavior by them. SemperFi will make it right or be labeled as complete fluffs. And everyone will know which way it goes.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 21:03:47

Originally posted by Dragon:

You know, I don't believe I asked for a Rockman contact. I believe I asked for a SemperFi contact. Are you representing them?

And just to clear things up, defense is irrelevant in terms of hits in a day or 72 hours in fact.

So be a good boy and crawl back in your hole before I actually pay attention to you.

I'm just giving you the landtrader treatment on FFA. If your alliance landtrades and runs very tiny defense, and then whines on FFAT about being hit, you should be mocked for your inability to run good countries. Thats how FFAT works. You should know that .... or are you new to FFA?

SwedishViper Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 21:18:31

Well Rockman, if anyone, you would know what a whiner look like, seeing your are the master of doing just that each and every set.

----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

Rockman Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 21:21:47

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
Well Rockman, if anyone, you would know what a whiner look like, seeing your are the master of doing just that each and every set.

You need to check your definition of whining. Mocking people for hypocrisy isn't whining.

Why should ESD not be subjected to the same mockery for landtrading and keeping tiny defense that every other alliance that does those two things gets? Pointing that out may make you look bad, but its not whining.

You can call it whining because you don't like hearing it, but that doesn't make it whining. It just makes it an inconvenient truth.

Dragon Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 21:25:03

Why should ESD not be subjected to the same mockery for landtrading and keeping tiny defense that every other alliance that does those two things gets? Pointing that out may make you look bad, but its not whining.

You can call it whining because you don't like hearing it, but that doesn't make it whining. It just makes it an inconvenient truth.

Your point would be valid if ANY one of my 16 countries had land traded to this point, Rocky. However, that is not the case. You really shouldn't say things without a little investigation. Makes you look like an idiot. Go figure.

Dragon Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 21:27:32

Besides that, ANY clan having a member or members hitting one string 5 times in one run is unacceptable. Period.

You know that and I know that. Are you in Semper Fi this set? I'd guess so and further guess it's your country in question. I see the unmistakeable stamp of a complete idiot all over this.

Oct 14th 2011, 21:28:33

You call it whatever you want, but in our ears/eyes it sounds/look like whining whenever you open your mouth (writing it down that is).
OVERLORD 4 Life

Rockman Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 21:33:32

Look at the networths and landsizes of the countries in ESD, and the lack of t1000 (4) and t250 countries (0) and its appropriate to say that ESD decided that defending their countries with military was an unnecessary burden.

Your average land is 7.6k acres, your average networth is 960k. Is that what you consider to be well defended?

NBK disagrees with you about 5 attacks in 24 hours from one alliance to another not being acceptable. SemperFi may or may not be the same way.

Now that you've chosen to landtrade, even if you yourself haven't done it yet, you have to live with the consequences of people thinking that its acceptable to grab you. You need to run retallers and live with the fact that people can and will grab you if you don't defend your land.

You think that landtrading is supereasy. Well, now you're finding out that the politics of being an alliance that landtrades is not as easy as you think. You try landtrading without running retallers, and you'll be in trouble. Its early in the set, there's time for you to fix that issue. But right now, your lack of countries with any decent military indicates that you were completely unaware of that aspect of landtrading.

Oct 14th 2011, 21:51:16

"NBK disagrees with you about 5 attacks in 24 hours from one alliance to another not being acceptable. SemperFi may or may not be the same way."

Perhaps 5 attacks from different countries within a 24 hour time-span, not 5 attacks from the same country within a time-span of 2 min.
OVERLORD 4 Life

zodiac Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 22:49:12

whoops. i slipped

Bigwiggle Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 23:10:48

Yeah no need to bring details on FFAT if you don't want other peoples comments Dragon .. it just looks like a noob mistake. You got almost all your land back in one hit ;)

And a warning for the rest of the set: Self farming attracts land grabs. Be prepared to be hit many, many, many times because running high defense as a self farmer is such a pain in the ass
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Walding Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 23:17:40

Originally posted by Dragon:
Waldo. You need to talk to me. I suppose 2 hours is too short a time to expect a response, but since such a big clan is picking on such a small one, that changes the dynamic a bit.

You just can't have members farming small netting tags that aren't bothering you. I mean, I'm not above detagging and killing the sonofafluff. And I WILL do that if I have to.

Gimme a shout :)

By all means detag. It will not protect your tag. You should have just PMd me. Have I ever not been fair with you? I don't camp these boards and would have gotten with you as soon as I came on.

Pain Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 0:05:04

ya rly.

dragon you fly off the handle for every little issue. if you would have contacted walding through a PM (since you clearly knew he was the contact for SF) i bet he would have handled it. you coming on here ranting about ONE country making 5 hits from a tag with THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY other countries that havent 5 tapped you claiming they are bullies is just retarded.

honestly if i was walding i would tell you to shove it and not work with you at all for trying to drag his alliance through the mud over 1 member.
Your mother is a nice woman

jagernacht Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 0:07:39

Originally posted by Pain:
ya rly.

dragon you fly off the handle for every little issue. if you would have contacted walding through a PM (since you clearly knew he was the contact for SF) i bet he would have handled it. you coming on here ranting about ONE country making 5 hits from a tag with THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY other countries that havent 5 tapped you claiming they are bullies is just retarded.

honestly if i was walding i would tell you to shove it and not work with you at all for trying to drag his alliance through the mud over 1 member.

and this haha ^

lol... i personally was in favor of Dragon's no landtrading deal. i liked the idea. but to assume an entire tag is to blame or has a "bigger than their britches" mentality is ludicrous. Mockman- err, Rockman was more than just in mocking ESD with the obviously low defence / land ratio. I didnt even see retal capable countries in the tag before they got a retal in. i never had such low defences when land trading last set (my first since the ghost acre changes) and rockman presumably had a decent amount of defence when he had his hand at it. just sayin'
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

braden Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 0:17:09

walding is good people, i'd be surprised if even now you couldn't get an absolutely fair deal with him.

i don't have a single turret in a single country right now.

Oct 15th 2011, 0:22:08

@jagernacht

Before you assume anything next time you should look at the news. No one except 2 countries, which dont belong to dragin, have done any landtrading as of yet, so who to tell what kind of defence any of us will have when beginning to do this.

So perhaps you should kindly keep your words to yourself
OVERLORD 4 Life

Bigwiggle Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 1:03:28

To be fair I don't have a single turret in a single country either ;)
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

synoder Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 1:11:36

free land!

braden Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 1:16:02

wait for me to farm bigwiggle, and then hit me, you'll get better results!!

(my zero jets will break your zero turrets, right??)

synoder Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 1:25:35

its a deal

braden Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 1:50:32

i meant returns not results, but either works.

i'll have my people contact your people, we'll do lunch.

Twain Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 1:56:37

I'm going to just grab Wiggle instead of self-farming this set.

Dragon Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 14:40:30

One should not open one's mouth when in a bad mood with beer in him.

That said.. Waldo would be fair. And SV is right. We're really not in the full swing of this self-farming/land trading gig yet. Hell. We don't even know how to do it correctly.

As far as folks "liking" ESD's "no land trading or self-farming" policies, I liked them too, but the tradeoff is that we can't compete with the guys who do it and also happen to be above us on the score sheets.

And fortunately Pain, you are NOT Walding. Just because you don't like me or the way I handle things doesn't mean I'll change my ways. Opinions are like an asshole. Everybody has one and they all stink.

kemo Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 23:03:00

nope i fluff popourii just last week
all praised to ra

NightShade

Oct 19th 2011, 4:18:09

Did it taste pleasant when you swallowed it, kemo? :P
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake: