Verified:

Instigator

Feb 6th 2012, 8:43:45

I just came back and started playing again. This will be my first reset back since Earth 2025 back in about 2002.

I figured FFA would be best place to start so I can run a few countries to re-learn the ropes.

For those that remember me I use to play in IX in 1A if any of those folks are still around. I also played for a little while in Star League.

I use to be pretty decent playing but it's been so long I'll probably be a little rusty. But it shouldn't take me too long to catch on to things again.

Link Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 9:27:53

Welcome Back
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 9:37:56

http://www.legendsatearth.com

best site, best ppls, best time. you wont regret it!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dickie Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 16:39:37

TKO! will help you back in the saddle.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 17:18:55

join elysium if you want to war but if you want to net then tko, etc.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Twain Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 19:26:56

Here's a rundown of your best options (Full Disclosure, I'm basically a member of PAN even though I'm inactive right now and only hang out here to post on the boards and bother poeple):

If you're hoping to netgain:

PANLV -- We're probably the best netgainers for average on the server. Last set we finished #2 in ANW behind ESD, a clan much smaller than us (~170 countries to ~60 countries), and prior to that, we won ANW for several sets in a row. We compete for TNW some sets, but TKO (the next option) is just far bigger than us and it's hard to make up the difference. Since we focus mostly on average networth, we tend to do very well in t100s and last set had over 50 of the t100.

TKO -- The big dogs of the server from a netting perspective. They can't carry the same type of ANW that PAN, ESD and some others do, but that'd be tough with 300+ countries like they usually carry. TKO somewhat narrowly beat us in PAN for TNW last set, but before that, they've dominated TNW, winning TNW 7 of the last 8 sets. They're more of a target for suiciders than the other clans on this list, due to their size, and they tend to put up a few giant countries, so they often dominate the t10 in comparison to PAN.

LaE -- A once defunct clan that came back, this is their first set back. They were the class of the server in sets 1-3, but faded into being merely a good clan after a cheating scandal (mostly involving people that are NOT in the clan now) and now they're back, with ICe Man and mrford seemingly being their two top people in leadership now. They were a favorite target of suiciders back in the first several sets, but I'd imagine they won't have the same level of problems they once had, being much smaller now and with TKO being probably the most targeted clan.

Elysium -- A good clan that put up a couple good netting sets and then warred last set. They've proven to be good for netting and below average at warring, but that's often the case with most netting clans. They can't match PAN or TKO for resume, but it seems like a good clan with good leadership and they've done well to stay out of trouble and seem to be on the rise.

ESD -- Your best bet if you're looking for a smaller clan. They won ANW last set and prior to that usually were a top 5 ANW clan. Dragon's the main guy over there and has a few top-tier netters that share the tag with him.

There are several very good clans that normally war that say they're netting this set as well. NBK's the most established war clan on the server and pound for pound, I'd probably still argue they're the best, although they've been beat up by a larger clan in SemperFi for two straight sets now. SemperFi (SF) after warring two straight sets also claims to want to net now. SF's also a pretty mean warring clan and seems to be the dominant warring force on the island that is FFA right now.

CC's your best bet if you're hoping to war, as they've come out and said they're going to kill stuff this set.

Lastly, they're FoCuS, which is loaded with vets and is often an overlooked clan. They often war, but have some guys who are pretty good at netting. I'd say they're probably the most balanced clan as far as having a bunch of guys who can potentially put up either a good netting performance or a good war performance. If you're an old FFA player, some of the guys were the old ICD guys, most notably Crippler, who's the leader of FoCuS.

Lots of options.

As I said, I'm a PAN guy, and I think what our clan offers than the others don't is that we're big enough to offer top-notch protection and top-notch advice on how to best build your countries with the current rules (if you look at the top 10 leaderboard all time, the #2, #3 and #6 guys are all in PAN, as well as the #12 guy, who is that high on the boards having pretty much only played a handful of sets). We also aren't the biggest clan, which means you're less likely to be targeted by suiciders that want to bring down the top guys.

If you want to join us in PAN: http://www.eepandora.com

Marshal Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 19:40:56

elysium went to war bit unprepared and then imp decided to play vacate and hide and seek so warring wasn't that good.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 20:25:29

I would add that ESD has doubled their membership this set. We're close to 120 countries strong. Hopefully, we can take a bite out of the Great Netting Clas like PANLV and TKO

de1i Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 22:59:18

What was your name in IX?

Instigator

Feb 7th 2012, 6:24:35

I was Instigator in IX. I was an FR head in there and Monks I think it was called. I left earth not even a year into IX starting. I think 3D or something like that was leading when I left.

I don't recognize many names on these forums from back then but

LaE's site looks good, what's TKO's?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 7th 2012, 6:49:26

we dont have a front page( why bother lol ) as we just use Boxcar

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=TKO
if u wish to apply
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Instigator

Feb 7th 2012, 6:56:05

In the earthchat someone told me that boxcarhosting was like gamerstown/rockcorps. I like that then I don't have to learn my way around more stuff.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 7th 2012, 7:02:37

:)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rico Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 7:17:28

Originally posted by Marshal:
elysium went to war bit unprepared and then imp decided to play vacate and hide and seek so warring wasn't that good.

Sorry we didn't make warring us fun.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 20:54:52

Originally posted by Instigator:
In the earthchat someone told me that boxcarhosting was like gamerstown/rockcorps. I like that then I don't have to learn my way around more stuff.

boxcar is like gamerstown by layout but you need to learn few new tricks which boxcar has.

NightShade

Feb 10th 2012, 13:16:15

Instigator... warring or netting? :P
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

IXNeo Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 1:19:58

wow.

bonus+
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

Dragon Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 2:57:18

Usually, people who make these kinds of threads piss me straight off.

I mean, for real, if you're THAT fluffing good at this game, you prolly know some folks who can hook you up.

The only thing (IMO) that is more pathetic than someone who makes a "Recruit Me!" post is the clan that actually takes him/her in based on the post.

Those people are simply egocentric idiots who don't feel like they get enough attention in Real Life.

Instigator

Feb 11th 2012, 9:55:43

To others in this thread, thanks for the offers I found, I accepted someone's offer.

Dragon: You sound like an ass.

I made this because I haven't seen any names on the boards that I recognize. I don't remember my old ICQ number, and even back in Earth 2025 I didn't play FFA so I don't know much about here and this was the easiest way to find a place to play.

I full out claimed I'm going to be rusty, sure sounds like I'm grasping for attention.

Go back to your parents hobbit hole of a basement and grow up.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 11th 2012, 9:59:26

thats cos he is an ass :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

kemo Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 19:00:53

semper for war and pans prick bot is fluffin funny is all im gonna say

17:16:26 <havoc> !insult pokeyandwiggles
17:16:26 <prickbot> Hey havoc, surprise, flufffag!
17:16:30 <havoc> hm
17:16:33 <havoc> that was a surprise.
17:17:03 <Wiggles_away> hahaha
17:17:04 <Wiggles_away> suck it
17:17:29 <havoc> !insult wiggle
17:17:29 <prickbot> Hey wiggle, did you know that Havoc's a piece of fluff?
17:17:36 <havoc> son of a fluff..
all praised to ra

Twain Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 2:47:48

Yeah. prickbot rocks.

We have a whole thread on our spam forum dedicated to amusing little moments from our chat like this. Most of them end up being centered around Havoc being bashed by prickbot.

Havoc Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 2:53:10

:(
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 13th 2012, 9:53:43

lmao... prickbot, eh?

I guess if we had that, Havoc would have to join us.. ;o)

There are several very good clans that normally war that say they're netting this set as well. NBK's the most established war clan on the server and pound for pound, I'd probably still argue they're the best,.....

Well, that was quite rewarding to read... :O)

please forgive my own interjections... ;o)
although they've been beat up by a [MUCH] larger clan in SemperFi for two straight sets now. SemperFi (SF) after warring two [THREE] straight sets also claims to want to net now.

(the third set)
SF quickly lost, then had 2 allies come in, and still NBK was holding, along with an ally of their own.... The 3rd clan, then entered, fresh full of piss and vinegar, and broke NBK.. 100 restarts were created, by myself, alone.. A large number of countries were killed. Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Under The Gun" LMAO

SF's also a pretty mean warring clan and seems to be the dominant warring force on the island that is FFA right now.
--
I can only add that, I would have left this last observation off..

:P

Glad you found a place to play, Instigator... btw.. Dragon... Has his moments..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Feb 13th 2012, 18:59:07

I think people like Twain really need to just save that whole post in a notepad or something.

oh and BONUS POST>

nico Game profile

Feb 13th 2012, 20:12:19

it is good and unbiased

mdevol Game profile

Feb 13th 2012, 20:44:22

QM, id argue that pound for pound CC is the best warring clan in the server.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

kemo Game profile

Feb 13th 2012, 21:47:22

give cc the fs and it could be a decent war to watch
all praised to ra

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 0:37:53

Well Mdevol, I'd say... Focus would ring yer bell.. :P

I'd also say that I never referred to NBK as THE BEST warring outfit.
Is that what you you got from my post, or was it only a bit about you? ermm CC? Your comment may have some, weight! ;o)

I'd only edit this, re. my post...

The 3rd clan, then entered, to.....

The 3rd allied clan of Semper's then entered......

Edited By: Warster on Feb 22nd 2012, 1:38:36. Reason: tell you why later
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 0:46:15

Id say NBK is the most consistent warring clan on the server, generally you can rely on us to get one into a good war, lol.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK