Verified:

tduong Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:14:20

"I don't need to do the math. It's called consistency. I also never said that you didn't make "60k a year", but you need to clarify. First you said 40k "doing nothing"....then 60k "going to school". So which is it? Are you going to school or doing nothing?"

---i'll break it down for you
do nothing = 40k retirement
go to school = 40k + 20k
go to school + work for 50k/year = 40k + 20k + 50k
You just don't understand the concept of retirement.

"I see absolutely nothing wrong with your proposal. I see a lot wrong with your need for attention in regards to monetary things whilst you claim to "give all your stuff away"."

need for attention to monetary things? I offered him my hardware. I said if it's not what he needs i can get what he needs but if it costs me more than an addition $200 then I will need help compensating. I'm willing to help you guys host a site with what i got, I'm not going to entirely go out of my way with it. The only other thing i ask is for ad revenue to pay the monthly bills for internet, electricity, maintenance and upgrades.
My only benefit from this is i can run other sites on it.

"So let me repeat. You would STILL be the LAST person I would go into business with.

A. You spend $800-$3200 a month on binge drinking while you have a 40-60k yearly income.

B. You give away assets because you, and I quote "bought it, used it, and done with it".

C. You don't see the hilarity in the two following (back to back) statements you made."

First of all, I wouldn't go into business with anyone here including you because i don't know any of you.

A. I spent half my earnings on partying. so what? I think i can do what i want to do with my money. I don't binge drink or do drugs. I pay my bills and don't owe anyone anything. You just sound like you're envious and poor. And if you've lived in the dirt as often as I have for the better part of your early 20s, I'm sure you would party every time you get a chance too.

B. Yes I buy something with a purpose of using it. When I'm done, I can sell it or give it away. I choose to give things away that i don't use anymore because i don't hoard and i like helping people. I help people because it makes me feel good about myself. Is that a problem with you?
If anyone wants to drive by and pick up my old rig then I'll toss it in the trunk for them. Don't expect me to spend $150 shipping it. The only catch is you need to show me that you actually need it because i know some asshole will just resell it.

C. No i don't see any hilarity. Anyone that can afford to do what i do will tell you to worry about your own finances and stfu. Maybe you just need to find a better stream of income other than a job or your parents.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

jagernacht Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:42:21

Originally posted by tduong:

First of all, I wouldn't go into business with anyone here including you because i don't know any of you.

i would say you are retarded but that would be an insult to those with mental deficiencies :)
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

jagernacht Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:44:20

I help people because it makes me feel good about myself. Is that a problem with you?

you probably should find comfort in the hands of the lord my son.
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

tduong Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:47:43

Originally posted by jagernacht:

i would say you are retarded but that would be an insult to those with mental deficiencies :)

how is that an insult? you would go into business investing tens of thousands of dollars with complete strangers?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 2:50:28

"---i'll break it down for you
go to school = 40k + 20k
You just don't understand the concept of retirement."

Um....I didn't ask that. I understand fully the concept of retirement. You just don't understand the English language. Let me repeat.

Are you going to school or doing nothing? Now that you throw in "working" to the mix. Heck do you work as well? So you are a retired guy who sits around all day, but you go to school and work. While owning multiple homes. Dabble in the stock market. Had more cars than P-Diddy. With that resume, I think you are shooting a little low with a 50k a year salary. Really slumming it aren't you.

"need for attention to monetary things? I offered him my hardware. I said if it's not what he needs i can get what he needs but if it costs me more than an addition $200 then I will need help compensating. I'm willing to help you guys host a site with what i got, I'm not going to entirely go out of my way with it. The only other thing i ask is for ad revenue to pay the monthly bills for internet, electricity, maintenance and upgrades.
My only benefit from this is i can run other sites on it."

Yes. Your need for attention to monetary things. Let me quote you.

"I have made plenty and will continue to do so. I'm retired but I'm sure on your best day, you still can't touch me. It may sound horrible to some of you, but I have made a retarded amount of money when the stock market crash. I feel sorry for those who lost their life's savings but it was people's greed and stupidity that gets them there."

or

"She also sold my bmw 528 and bought her own car. I gave away my escalade and lets people live in my houses for free. I gave away my jetta vr6, lincoln mark 8 and mitsubishi 3000gt vr4."

maybe this

"When i left, i took one sea bag and a backpack cause that's about all that fits in my infiniti. Now I don't make a few hundred grand a year anymore but i have my retirement and the gi bill."

possibly...

"I've been doing business and investments on the side since i was 20. I made much more money there than the military has ever paid me. Pick up Robert K's "rich dad, poor dad" book and maybe you'll have the same inspiration."

You're right. My mistake. You're just a jackass.

Let's move on shall we.

"A. I spent half my earnings on partying. so what? I think i can do what i want to do with my money. I don't binge drink or do drugs. I pay my bills and don't owe anyone anything. You just sound like you're envious and poor. And if you've lived in the dirt as often as I have for the better part of your early 20s, I'm sure you would party every time you get a chance too."

Now it's only half? But you said....

"My monthly expenses are 80% drinking and eating out."

Trusting someone who blows 50%-80% of their income to host your hard earned work actually would be a concern. Which is what I was stating. Obviously I have to explain it to you slowly. Unlike you, I don't need to brag about my income. You aren't even middle class, kid.

"B. Yes I buy something with a purpose of using it. When I'm done, I can sell it or give it away. I choose to give things away that i don't use anymore because i don't hoard and i like helping people. I help people because it makes me feel good about myself. Is that a problem with you?
If anyone wants to drive by and pick up my old rig then I'll toss it in the trunk for them. Don't expect me to spend $150 shipping it. The only catch is you need to show me that you actually need it because i know some asshole will just resell it."

It isn't a problem for me that you give away all your junk. It is a problem for me that you make a point to tell people. It also concerns me that you are referencing "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" when you give away your assets instead of using them to make you money or letting people "stay in them for free". Speaking of which....how many homes DO you own? Must be hundreds.....

"C. No i don't see any hilarity. Anyone that can afford to do what i do will tell you to worry about your own finances and stfu. Maybe you just need to find a better stream of income other than a job or your parents."

You are the one wanting people to trust you with THEIR work. If I was Pang I would have laughed in your face, but he is a lot nicer than I am. Afford to do what you do? Living off what the government is giving you? Correction. Pissing away what the government is giving you.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 4th 2012, 3:00:37

if you want to prove you're a high roller, donate some money and I'll hire one of my expert designer friends to work on a redesign with me! :D

he's wicked talented.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

blid

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 3:17:38

Originally posted by ZEN:
"---i'll break it down for you
go to school = 40k + 20k
You just don't understand the concept of retirement."

Um....I didn't ask that. I understand fully the concept of retirement. You just don't understand the English language. Let me repeat.

Are you going to school or doing nothing? Now that you throw in "working" to the mix. Heck do you work as well? So you are a retired guy who sits around all day, but you go to school and work. While owning multiple homes. Dabble in the stock market. Had more cars than P-Diddy. With that resume, I think you are shooting a little low with a 50k a year salary. Really slumming it aren't you.

"need for attention to monetary things? I offered him my hardware. I said if it's not what he needs i can get what he needs but if it costs me more than an addition $200 then I will need help compensating. I'm willing to help you guys host a site with what i got, I'm not going to entirely go out of my way with it. The only other thing i ask is for ad revenue to pay the monthly bills for internet, electricity, maintenance and upgrades.
My only benefit from this is i can run other sites on it."

Yes. Your need for attention to monetary things. Let me quote you.

"I have made plenty and will continue to do so. I'm retired but I'm sure on your best day, you still can't touch me. It may sound horrible to some of you, but I have made a retarded amount of money when the stock market crash. I feel sorry for those who lost their life's savings but it was people's greed and stupidity that gets them there."

or

"She also sold my bmw 528 and bought her own car. I gave away my escalade and lets people live in my houses for free. I gave away my jetta vr6, lincoln mark 8 and mitsubishi 3000gt vr4."

maybe this

"When i left, i took one sea bag and a backpack cause that's about all that fits in my infiniti. Now I don't make a few hundred grand a year anymore but i have my retirement and the gi bill."

possibly...

"I've been doing business and investments on the side since i was 20. I made much more money there than the military has ever paid me. Pick up Robert K's "rich dad, poor dad" book and maybe you'll have the same inspiration."

You're right. My mistake. You're just a jackass.

Let's move on shall we.

"A. I spent half my earnings on partying. so what? I think i can do what i want to do with my money. I don't binge drink or do drugs. I pay my bills and don't owe anyone anything. You just sound like you're envious and poor. And if you've lived in the dirt as often as I have for the better part of your early 20s, I'm sure you would party every time you get a chance too."

Now it's only half? But you said....

"My monthly expenses are 80% drinking and eating out."

Trusting someone who blows 50%-80% of their income to host your hard earned work actually would be a concern. Which is what I was stating. Obviously I have to explain it to you slowly. Unlike you, I don't need to brag about my income. You aren't even middle class, kid.

"B. Yes I buy something with a purpose of using it. When I'm done, I can sell it or give it away. I choose to give things away that i don't use anymore because i don't hoard and i like helping people. I help people because it makes me feel good about myself. Is that a problem with you?
If anyone wants to drive by and pick up my old rig then I'll toss it in the trunk for them. Don't expect me to spend $150 shipping it. The only catch is you need to show me that you actually need it because i know some asshole will just resell it."

It isn't a problem for me that you give away all your junk. It is a problem for me that you make a point to tell people. It also concerns me that you are referencing "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" when you give away your assets instead of using them to make you money or letting people "stay in them for free". Speaking of which....how many homes DO you own? Must be hundreds.....

"C. No i don't see any hilarity. Anyone that can afford to do what i do will tell you to worry about your own finances and stfu. Maybe you just need to find a better stream of income other than a job or your parents."

You are the one wanting people to trust you with THEIR work. If I was Pang I would have laughed in your face, but he is a lot nicer than I am. Afford to do what you do? Living off what the government is giving you? Correction. Pissing away what the government is giving you.
Wow, you've got a lot of time on your hands. tduong, do you miss me and crest yet?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 3:20:23

spending 800 a weekend does not mean i got wasted. I go out and have fun. I go clubbing and buy bottles of ciroc or goose at the high end clubs. They usually range from 375 to 475 each. Champagne usually run 175-275. Some of my friends get 2k+ tabs every friday/saturday.
Haha I can't believe anyone would ever actually do this. What the hell? save that 800 and in 5 weeks youll have enough for a trip to rome or prague or something. and there'll still be enough money left over to go out every weekend and drink with friends because you can just buy regular alcohol instead of pouring money down the drain on bougie brand names
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

May 4th 2012, 6:13:59

lots of people do it blid. In fact, most clubs are packed in the city and tables usually cost $300-600. Every time i go out, every table i see is reserved and bottles coming all night long. But you're right, low income peeps stay in or go to a local bar because it's cheaper.

You know what ZEN, you can work for the rest of your life so i can make money off you. Maybe not you specifically but people like you. I love taking a dump on people like you whenever i see fit because you only complain about others instead of improving yourself. Don't worry about my finances as it is much better than yours unless you're some kind of multi millionaire. I'm 100% sure you're not though because you think too highly of money. But from now on, I will piss away all the cash the government gives me and i will love it because i know you will hate me more. Make sure you contribute more to your 401k, IRA, mutual funds, etc... so I can make even more money. Thanks ZEN, people like you are my favorites and good thing there's plenty of you out there.

Pang, i would not mind donating at least $100 if I actually see that development deserves that kind of donation. Right now, i don't see much and it is a free game so i don't expect much from it. I don't expect gdi to be fixed anytime soon or rebalancing of the game to happen. I'm not angry that DR is still abused because it's still free lol. I find it funny so many people get angry about a free game lmao.

I have always donated to indie games. Take battlecraft for example, I gave them $150 because they have constant fixes, updates, improvements and additional features added almost weekly. I rarely played it but they deserved more funding from the hard work those people put into it. It is a free game also.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 6:41:09

"You know what ZEN, you can work for the rest of your life so i can make money off you. Maybe not you specifically but people like you. I love taking a dump on people like you whenever i see fit because you only complain about others instead of improving yourself. Don't worry about my finances as it is much better than yours unless you're some kind of multi millionaire. I'm 100% sure you're not though because you think too highly of money. But from now on, I will piss away all the cash the government gives me and i will love it because i know you will hate me more. Make sure you contribute more to your 401k, IRA, mutual funds, etc... so I can make even more money. Thanks ZEN, people like you are my favorites and good thing there's plenty of you out there."

ha ha ha.....god. I know why you weren't in military intelligence. My money has never gone into any of those and just by you saying that I think too highly of money makes me happy. See, while I peg you for exactly what you are. You have no clue who I am. You, my friend, are a little punk who has a free ride. You don't even know what real money is.

You really are a 40,000 dollar millionaire. I love it.

How about this. If you really DO have disposable income. Let's prove it.

How about you donate money to Pang and I will match it.

tduong Game profile

May 4th 2012, 7:17:59

free ride lol
your ignorance is amazing.

I'm going to donate $100 like i promised when i see actual results in a timely manner. When a group of people are charging $60 for diablo 3 and they spent years along with millions developing a game, i don't see why i should donate any significant money to pang. I think I may owe him $1 or maybe $2 at most. If everyone here did that, then they'd have more than enough funding for the kind of work they put in.

Go back to work ZEN, i just love your hating. In a few years, stock market will take another small tumble. I will make even more money than now and laugh all the way to the bank. I will wish that you lost money because a lot of people will too while i will cash in on their losses :)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 7:23:37

free ride lol

I'm going to donate $100 like i promised when i see actual results in a timely manner. When a group of people are charging $60 for diablo 3 and they spent years along with millions developing a game, i don't see why i should donate any significant money to pang. I think I may owe him $1 or maybe $2 at most. If everyone here did that, then they'd have more than enough funding for the kind of work they put in.

Go back to work ZEN, i just love your hating. In a few years, stock market will take another small tumble. I will make even more money than now and laugh all the way to the bank. I will wish that you lost money because a lot of people will too while i will cash in on their losses :)

All I heard was " blah blah blah I talk about money I don't have"...

Come on baller. You give away cars and let people live in your houses for free. You can donate some money to Pang.

Let's start with $1,000 at the very least. I can probably hide that donation from my wife.

Pain Game profile

May 4th 2012, 7:44:26

haha ZEN called your bluff. quick, start talking about someone else.

you and JJ love to talk about how much money you guys have. im starting to believe you really are the same person.
Your mother is a nice woman

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 4th 2012, 9:17:37

im retired and im earning 2 million a year and i give it all but 40K of it to homeless people.

:)

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Deerhunter Game profile

May 4th 2012, 11:23:02

free ride lol

What he is talking about doing is called short selling and it is a major problem with our stock market and should not be allowed. It helps people manipulate stocks and can cause stocks to fall in drastic ways. It is a large factor in the banks falling back in 08. I am not saying they were not run into the dirt cause they ware but short selling helped stick the knife in them.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

May 4th 2012, 11:24:46

Originally posted by Pain:
haha ZEN called your bluff. quick, start talking about someone else.

you and JJ love to talk about how much money you guys have. im starting to believe you really are the same person.

I think what they really mean to say is that they are the same person and they HANDLE that much money a year because they are a part time bank teller in RL.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

blid

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 12:34:22

lots of people do it blid. In fact, most clubs are packed in the city and tables usually cost $300-600. Every time i go out, every table i see is reserved and bottles coming all night long. But you're right, low income peeps stay in or go to a local bar because it's cheaper.
yeah lots of people do it, but it's people who need to show off their money to feel good about themselves, and that's about it. i live in dc remember, you can go to basically any club, wait for a table to open, snag it, and then order $6 beers or $10+ mixed drinks all night, ie you can literally have the exact same experience for less than 1/10th the price if you dont have an ego hardon that you want to get stroked off. if my friends did that id say "lol are you kidding" and then never go out to a club with them again.

blid

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 12:36:46

id actually say "lol" too, not even "L.O.L.," i'd sound it out and say "loll!!" just so they can feel as embarrassed to be around me as i'd feel being around them

dagga Game profile

May 4th 2012, 12:45:56

Thread of the year nomination.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

crest23 Game profile

May 4th 2012, 13:36:54

Did he suddenly disappear now. ZEN calls him out and he immediately bails? Where'd he go? $1000 just means you can stay home this weekend tduong and save your liver.

For ever I have called this clown moronic, he is finally proving it himself with his good 'ol asinine statements.

Alin called him out last month and he also bailed so don't expect to see him back here.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 14:30:31

He's posted a lot of times in this thread now. im sure he'll come back. besides which he already responded to that guys posts 100 times and i was getting headaches reading that argument

Edited By: blid on May 4th 2012, 15:02:40
See Original Post

tduong Game profile

May 4th 2012, 15:14:37

hahaha so much hating. Haters always give me more motivation :)

Thanks guys. I guess jumping on the marijuana vending machines bandwagon wouldn't be too late right now as the medical community is actually winning against the DEA.

blid

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 15:20:50

what? is that your next investment or something?

tduong Game profile

May 4th 2012, 15:22:53

you wouldn't know because you've never taken a risk in your life

blid

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 15:24:39

huh

kemo Game profile

May 4th 2012, 20:06:17

holy hell this needs to be on the wiki best of ee moments
all praised to ra

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 4th 2012, 20:22:28

Originally posted by Pang:
if you want to prove you're a high roller, donate some money and I'll hire one of my expert designer friends to work on a redesign with me! :D

he's wicked talented.

Are you from new england? :P

Dark TwizTid

Patron

May 4th 2012, 21:08:28

Is this the kind of person pang wants running a hosting site that he and some clanmates built? yeah no.

trumper Game profile

May 4th 2012, 21:09:48

Originally posted by ZEN:

You really are a 40,000 dollar millionaire. I

Best line yet.

Albeit, wealth does tend to be relative.

Anonymous

May 4th 2012, 21:42:43

First off Diablo3 is a joke, made by people who can only look at the achievements of the original Diablo2 team and try and reproduce it but fail. Most of the original D2 team is developing another game. They ruined it, just like they ruined WoW and SC2.

40k a Year is nothing and tudong you don't do any of these things you claim to do. You likely have never had any of those cars you mention and I doubt you even own your home. You are a liar, we have heard it all before, next you will claim you bench press 800lbs and have a super model girlfriend. Perhaps you are CIA?

If you had $1k or even $100 to donate you would, and if you were any kind of giver you would do it anonymously and never say a word that it was you. Understand there is nothing wrong with not having the money, I know I don't and I make severely more than you claim to. You aren't investing you are donating and therefore you are not entitled to see or know of development progress and since this is a free game "timely manner" is whenever Qz happens to get around to it. Being there is a single active developer at this stage I don't think they are looking for an investment.

So thanks for the offering to host, the community appreciates it. Feel free to design and develop an alliance host site. It sounds like you have the hardware to host it already. Keep us informed of how the development is going. Mind you, if you want anyone to use it and intend to put ads on it I think I speak for everyone when I say we will need to see results in a timely manner.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 4th 2012, 21:44:02

I wholeheartedly disagree, SC2 is a great game.

tduong Game profile

May 4th 2012, 21:52:18

DH, you are always wrong. Short selling is not what caused the market to crash. Do research

short selling is a good way to gain money but not the best. The best thing you can do is research. But for retards like you, you might as well just give your savings to someone else so people like me can make decisions for you.

No blid, if you actually go out with your friends and say "lol" then they are embarassed because they have a dumbass tagging along with their group. You're right, you should just leave. You are most likely at a bar or pub with a dj at night. DC is full of them now because that makes money. Everybody wants drinks and loud music.

You still don't know why people blow money at the club? Because they make so much money that their 2k is like $50 to you. You ever ask yourself why BMW 7 series sell so well around here? or the fact that I see constant exotic cars like porsche 911, lambos, ferraris, aston martins, maserati roaming the city? It's because they can and it doesn't hurt their wallet. Obviously i don't have that and i never claimed to have, I have a strict limit i never go over when I go out. But most of my friends make 150k+ and some in the millions because they're all in IT selling contracts to governments and/or working it too. Well, one guy owns a t shirt printing business but he makes even more than the IT guys.

Once again, i'm not donating $1000 to a game that can't fix major issues. I have already said I've donated $150 to battlecraft because their development progress is staggering and it shows every week. They even have a site for you to track what they're working on and how far along it has been. They are also very attentive to players inputs as well. They are an indie production and a free game.

Let's compare that to EE. Same dr/gdi/imbalance problems still exists. I'm not complaining that it does and i'm always telling people to quit whining because it's a free game. I'm saying with the progress, they don't deserve that kind of compensation. EE is a great game as long as it's free. With the results I see, 1 or 2 dollars is good mainly because the servers doesn't go down as often as it used to. Other than that, $1k donation doesn't prove i'm a "high roller" or generous person. It only proves i'm stupid enough to call some bs matching proposal with a guy obviously isn't wealthy because his wife might actually discover that and scold him.

If you want to prove anything, then come to DC and prove that you do got it in front of me. I'll match whatever you want to donate to or piss away and see who gives up first.

Anonymous

May 4th 2012, 22:07:41

Tudong, I can tell by your reply that you have never and will never be married or have a meaningful relationship.

First off women have designer this and that. Your measly 40k a year wouldn't scratch the surface. I have never heard of a wife or even girlfriend for that matter that isn't going to question the need of a man's toy purchase.

You think Melinda Gates just let's Bill throw away their money on a whim?

For the record, a $1k donation would show you were a generous person and either a high roller, very ignorant, or very generous.

Now for Star Craft 2.. I can't hate the game play on it's own merits. It however missed the keys that made SC so beloved and it's a marketing whore dream. Split it up in 3 games, charging money for all of them, make it only playable online forget about what makes the game popular or how annoying that is to players, and just make it an otherwise lackluster remake. Really it feels like an EA game.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 4th 2012, 22:34:33

Pang, i would not mind donating at least $100 if I actually see that development deserves that kind of donation. Right now, i don't see much and it is a free game so i don't expect much from it. I don't expect gdi to be fixed anytime soon or rebalancing of the game to happen. I'm not angry that DR is still abused because it's still free lol. I find it funny so many people get angry about a free game lmao.

OK, how about next time you're looking to give away a car, or a house, or a boat (I could actually use a boat...) just give it to me and I'll sell it for graphics money (although the boat I would keep and use myself... for EE development, of course).
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Hopeless Game profile

May 4th 2012, 22:41:41

lol quit you bullfluff tdong, last time i heard you're one broke ass student hahahaaha

trep Game profile

May 4th 2012, 23:22:56

yeah lots of people do it, but it's people who need to show off their money to feel good about themselves, and that's about it. i live in dc remember, you can go to basically any club, wait for a table to open, snag it, and then order $6 beers or $10+ mixed drinks all night, ie you can literally have the exact same experience for less than 1/10th the price if you dont have an ego hardon that you want to get stroked off. if my friends did that id say "lol are you kidding" and then never go out to a club with them again.

Eh. I usually spend 300-600/ea when I used to go out every weekend (now I'm focusing on my business so working like 24/7). It's not to show off but it's the norm for nightlife among my friends in LA area. When we go to Vegas it's a little bit more. Everything is relative.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 23:37:41

"If you want to prove anything, then come to DC and prove that you do got it in front of me. I'll match whatever you want to donate to or piss away and see who gives up first."

I've already said what I want to donate to. Just waiting for you.

Chevs

May 4th 2012, 23:49:28

T Dong yo man with all your baller cash you should check this out man you could probably score some mad chicks.

http://sugardaddie.com
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

blid

EE Patron

May 5th 2012, 0:18:21

just because you have money doesn't make pissing it away on status symbols and dumb cars something i should respect. that's just sad.

for contrast, i took my gf to 18th street lounge for new years eve. that's a really chill bar atmosphere, cover was like $80, we probably got 6 drinks each so that's another $120, so we spent $200 out that night. at a cool place, on fluffing new years eve. yes, im aware that there's a scene that likes to order fancy bottles and set dollar bills on fire, that scene is stupid.

do tduong and his friends remind anyone else here of Tom Haverford and his crew from the show parks and rec? rofl

Edited By: blid on May 5th 2012, 0:23:51
See Original Post

tduong Game profile

May 5th 2012, 1:31:21

just because you have money doesn't make pissing it away on status symbols and dumb cars something i should respect. that's just sad.

for contrast, i took my gf to 18th street lounge for new years eve. that's a really chill bar atmosphere, cover was like $80, we probably got 6 drinks each so that's another $120, so we spent $200 out that night. at a cool place, on fluffing new years eve. yes, im aware that there's a scene that likes to order fancy bottles and set dollar bills on fire, that scene is stupid.

do tduong and his friends remind anyone else here of Tom Haverford and his crew from the show parks and rec? rofl

blid, i don't pay cover anywhere i go. I already told my friends spend. We all know the the club owners or promotoers to every establishment we go to. I spend money to have fun, but i'm not stupid. I'm not going to spend $20-100 just to walk in a spot to spend more money. If they want our money, they have to treat us better. That's just how it goes.

NO it's really not a big deal. I spend the money because my budget allowed for it. I don't over spend and not pay bills i need to. You should already know it's easy to spend $200 a night in DC haivng just some wings and a few drinks + tips. Especially for most people who has to pay cover, parking, and whatever else.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2012, 4:43:02

tduong you're looking like a fool in this post. I think it'd be best for you to just walk away from this one.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 5th 2012, 4:53:35

Once again, i'm not donating $1000 to a game that can't fix major issues. I have already said I've donated $150 to battlecraft because their development progress is staggering and it shows every week. They even have a site for you to track what they're working on and how far along it has been. They are also very attentive to players inputs as well. They are an indie production and a free game.

Let's compare that to EE. Same dr/gdi/imbalance problems still exists. I'm not complaining that it does and i'm always telling people to quit whining because it's a free game. I'm saying with the progress, they don't deserve that kind of compensation. EE is a great game as long as it's free. With the results I see, 1 or 2 dollars is good mainly because the servers doesn't go down as often as it used to.

now one question about this other game
do the people who make that game do it as their full time job? full time job ?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jiman Game profile

May 5th 2012, 4:58:56

If anyone takes anything seriously that is said on these random forums I want to smack you in the face right now.

If these offers of ANYTHING were real they would at least be done over skype or the phone with real proposals.

Gawds

tduong Game profile

May 5th 2012, 5:12:55

Originally posted by Warster:

Let's compare that to EE. Same dr/gdi/imbalance problems still exists. I'm not complaining that it does and i'm always telling people to quit whining because it's a free game. I'm saying with the progress, they don't deserve that kind of compensation. EE is a great game as long as it's free. With the results I see, 1 or 2 dollars is good mainly because the servers doesn't go down as often as it used to.

now one question about this other game
do the people who make that game do it as their full time job? full time job ?

No they have a day job. The game sounds like it's for their own interests and accomplishments. You can check it out for yourself and talk to the devlopers for your own proof.

tduong Game profile

May 5th 2012, 5:13:18

Originally posted by Jiman:
If anyone takes anything seriously that is said on these random forums I want to smack you in the face right now.

If these offers of ANYTHING were real they would at least be done over skype or the phone with real proposals.

Gawds

lmao the first man with some common sense.

tduong Game profile

May 5th 2012, 5:24:29

Originally posted by Chevs:
T Dong yo man with all your baller cash you should check this out man you could probably score some mad chicks.

http://sugardaddie.com

why would i do that? i'm getting mad chics already

Pain Game profile

May 5th 2012, 5:35:56

Gawds

hes not agreeing with you.

also i like how " I'm not going to spend $20-100 just to walk in a spot to spend more money"

yet you brag about buying $40 bottles of vodka for $375.
Your mother is a nice woman

tduong Game profile

May 5th 2012, 13:50:34

Originally posted by Pain:

Gawds

hes not agreeing with you.

also i like how " I'm not going to spend $20-100 just to walk in a spot to spend more money"

yet you brag about buying $40 bottles of vodka for $375.

you're the one with no common sense. The cover charge was originally for underage peoople because they can't buy alcohol and that's where they make the most money. Then clubs got greedy and start charging everyone to pay for their staff, bouncers, promoters, etc...
I refuse to pay something without getting anything. Buying bottles equate to cheaper drinks overall anyways.

kemo Game profile

May 5th 2012, 15:37:02

OK, how about next time you're looking to give away a car, or a house, or a boat (I could actually use a boat...) just give it to me and I'll sell it for graphics money (although the boat I would keep and use myself... for EE development, of course).

is that how you test game coding to see how well battleships and submarines could fit in this game?
all praised to ra

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 6th 2012, 5:28:22

Originally posted by kemo:

is that how you test game coding to see how well battleships and submarines could fit in this game?

close, but not quite. it's actually the reason why there's no boats in the game. I keep them all for myself in real life.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff