Verified:

Dragon Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 21:39:38

And who basically just does it out of habit?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2012, 21:43:42

Good question, as humans are creatures of habits.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tin Man

May 3rd 2012, 21:45:59

It's a love/hate relationship... love to play, hate working and missing turns =P

Dark TwizTid

Patron

May 3rd 2012, 21:53:41

I love playing this game, but it sometimes gets to the point where I just don't want to play it anymore due to some people.

I sometimes hate this game and still play it anyways!

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 22:01:06

Ha! Dragon, you make me laugh with that. I couldn't blame it on liking the game so much as I could on the competetive side of my psyche(?) wanting to be #1.
It has become a habit, but I smoke weed too! Easier than playin' those 1st person "bang-bang" shooter games, they go well together!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

SublimeNightmare Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 22:44:25

I love playing the game. I hate being FS'd without a chance to defend but all in all the people, strategy, etc is loads of fun. Also, I love playing the underdog and this game/IMP provide that for me :)
IT'S KILLING TIME

elvesrus

May 3rd 2012, 22:46:40

I love red countries, especially if I'm responsible :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 22:54:03

don't have a clue. this is just the place where i'm supposed to go when i'm drinking so i can stay out of trouble.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Tin Man

May 3rd 2012, 23:54:20

weed rules, you got an Xbox by chance Mr. Jackson?

Popcom Game profile

May 4th 2012, 0:19:55

I love this game...till im in the middle of a good book and just want to read haha. taking a month break from reading to pwn CC thou :D
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2012, 1:42:31

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
don't have a clue. this is just the place where i'm supposed to go when i'm drinking so i can stay out of trouble.

I told my wife, its either this or the bar :D
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:02:29

saves on the shipping and handling charges paid to the men in blue.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

May 4th 2012, 2:04:06

Xbox? Yes. I prefer Elderscrolls, Fable, Command and Conquer, Civilization type crap!
My bro, Saintsinner, always be trying to getme on those online multiplayers. Alllllllthough, Borderlands 2 is a comin' and he may get me finally!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

May 4th 2012, 2:07:55

"fluff Da Police!"

But they good at what they do !

( I is drunckt noww!) {Canadian Beeer! }
-----MUFASA

Popcom Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:10:51

I've only played fable 3 and it suuuuuucked. game play had 0 challenge..was a good story thou..to bad it was like 5h long lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

SublimeNightmare Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:40:03

Borderlands 2 is going to omfg pwn ur face
IT'S KILLING TIME

Tin Man

May 4th 2012, 9:21:04

im going to omfg pwn BL2's face

NBK DruncK is my gamertag.. add me

archaic Game profile

May 4th 2012, 13:51:01

Originally posted by elvesrus:
I love red countries, especially if I'm responsible :)

This
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KyleCleric Game profile

May 4th 2012, 14:52:38

Originally posted by MUFASA JACKSON:
Xbox? Yes. I prefer Elderscrolls, Fable, Command and Conquer, Civilization type crap!
My bro, Saintsinner, always be trying to getme on those online multiplayers. Alllllllthough, Borderlands 2 is a comin' and he may get me finally!

This game goes along well with those games.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Tbag

May 4th 2012, 15:06:07

lol, interesting thought been chewing on it for years...still have no answer.

Just like my home town, which i love and hate, i keep ending up back here...from time to time...

(think I just failed the NUTS test)
Netters, LOWER your expectations so I can live UP to them !!!
Tbag~KSM

ou812 Game profile

May 4th 2012, 15:47:29

I do. Join FoCuS!

SwedishViper Game profile

May 4th 2012, 21:13:46

Havent played the game myself since 2001, its my mechanical automated arm, attached to the desk, that do all the work nowadays.
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

May 4th 2012, 21:17:06

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
Havent played the game myself since 2001, its my mechanical automated arm, attached to the desk, that do all the work nowadays.
I got one 0' those mounted UNDER my desk !
-----MUFASA

Dragon Game profile

May 4th 2012, 21:42:01

The only thing that drags me back here set after set is the Community. And the old friends I have and the new friends I make.

ESD picked up some guys over the last set or two and it's actually really nice to have those guys interacting on our site.

Friend and Foe alike, I want to thank you all for giving me some place to go when I have nowhere else to go, and just making life in general a little more interesting. :)

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 5th 2012, 3:09:51

I would probably say a little of both, I love the game and at times probably a bit out of habit. But if I don't have the time I just don't play. I took last set off.

I find it interesting that back in the E2025 days. I consider myself a 1A guy. I played FFA a little bit, but I always sort of look down on FFAers and always consider FFA dirty. But now in EE days I consider myself more of a FFAer, and it's actually the only server I'm playing now.

Tin Man

May 5th 2012, 3:31:53

they've done one hell of a good job fixing Earth, bravo!

Twain Game profile

May 5th 2012, 13:14:13

I'm with Smurfy. I go back and forth. I'll probably play again this next set, but this set I havent played a single turn and last set, I basically only played when PAN had plenty of suiciders for me to kill.

But obviously I'm still here posting, so at least it gives me someplace to go argue with people like KoH :P

JoeFFA Game profile

May 7th 2012, 23:30:36

Old habits die hard.

Nuff said :p

Tbag

May 8th 2012, 15:14:39

Agree with one thing, its not the game its the friends that are the draw....
Netters, LOWER your expectations so I can live UP to them !!!
Tbag~KSM

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 8th 2012, 15:17:31

twain.... if you were in an exciting tag like TKO you would always want to play=P
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Twain Game profile

May 8th 2012, 15:35:04

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
twain.... if you were in an exciting tag like TKO you would always want to play=P

Some of it's interest and some of it's time. This last few months, I've had my job, I've got a 1-year-old son that I'm trying not to neglect, and I'm in a grad class with a professor that has very high expectations on the amount of reading the average grad student can handle in a week. Not a lot

And I got addicted to Skyrim after I got it for Christmas, so any free time I have is spent hunting Imperials and dragons.

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 8th 2012, 15:39:31

pft. Skyrim is gay. IM working 80 hours a week, full time classes, hockey 5-8 hours a week(which takes up 10-15 hours of my time with driving etc.) and i still manage to pwn hr in my spare time=P
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

CX LaE Game profile

May 8th 2012, 15:43:23

I wouldn't say I love playing this game, but I certainly don't hate it. Come September I probably won't have a lot of time for it, but we'll see what happens.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

May 8th 2012, 16:15:22

Pft! Skyrim is cool. Cool enough to drone my hours away when needed. As said earlier, waitin' for Borderlands 2 !

...oh, and as for the friends topic, I even see some of ya'll as "friends" that don' t even interact with me. Some of the posts get Fun and some a little personal and ya end up following their posts. Thanx!

-----MUFASA

Jiman Game profile

May 9th 2012, 2:41:34

I am not playing to play but to interact with other people.

If it wasnt for SOL I would be gone in a second.

I have better games to play.