Verified:

muffin

Jun 9th 2012, 6:45:32

I just wanted to send a thanks out there to 00 Quanta for leaking your war plans against UxNxC. If it wasn’t for your brilliant move in sending a mass message to just about every clan out there, you might have been able to do something… And as for your reckless suicide attacks, why do you find it necessary to attack peaceful nations such as f3ar? Un-tuck your tail.

I would like to send an actual thanks to those who passed the message on to me. I won’t mention you by names because I don’t want to stir anything up but feel free to take credit. As this is my first set back in several years, I honestly appreciate the effort in keeping a pact with me. You guys could have done whatever you wanted with that information but you passed it on to me and it won’t be forgotten. If you ever need more troops in the trenches don’t hesitate to ask. A debt is certainly owed.

Back to the GnX clan, since you helped me out in leaking your plans I feel a slight obligation to return the favor …so here it is. 6/9/12 - 5:00 p.m. MT.

Matt and the Natives

Edited By: muffin on Jun 9th 2012, 8:13:32
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2012, 7:22:22

Server check, bro!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

muffin

Jun 9th 2012, 7:32:16

Sorry but this is actually the first time I have ever posted on forums. What does server check mean?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2012, 7:38:55

Are you on the right forum?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 7:43:27

He is on the right Forum Troll master
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2012, 7:46:43

I thought I told you to get back in your cage, m0bie :p
(•_•)

Maxipad09 Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 11:02:53

YOU TELL HIM HEARTS!

:Stands behind Hearts and talks him up:
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

QM Diver Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 18:43:36

He's trying to determin if the FFA server's Forum, Free For All Talk, you are posting to, is the correct forum/server.. Where we play up to 16 countries..

As compared to Alliance server's forum, (Alliance Talk) where people post things regarding the Alliance, or 1a server, where there is just 1 country allowed...

So, KoH was just making sure you had posted this info on the right forum..

I hope I said this right...

Cheers!

Would be fun to know how your nick came about... ;o)

Edited By: QM Diver on Jun 9th 2012, 18:47:51
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

muffin

Jun 9th 2012, 18:58:30

Ahh I got it now. And yes as far as I can tell I am in the right forum. Since this is my first set back in a long long time I felt like only playing FFA. And my nick name as in muffin? It is my third grade football nickname. I think I can post it although I am not certain but it was derived from my last name, Moffitt. Not sure why because it's kind of a lame nick name but I use it or a variation "Muffman", every now and again.

Edited By: muffin on Jun 9th 2012, 19:02:55
See Original Post

Tin Man

Jun 9th 2012, 19:07:31

....are you indian Muffin??

ZIP Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 19:19:24

welcome back !!
if elysium can help you out let us know.

We want to help new people succeed here and there are some do's and don'ts that might make your life easier
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dragon Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 19:31:05

I personally like the name Muffin. There are may kinds of muffins. Blueberry Muffins, Cornbread Muffins, English Muffins, and the always popular Whoopass Muffins.

Muffins largely rock.

muffin

Jun 9th 2012, 19:47:44

Tin Man; No I am not Indian. Native meaning Colorado is my Native land. Born and raised. I can see how you got Indian I suppose. I didn't really clarify that UxNxC is United Native Coloradans.

ZIP; I appreciate the offer and I am glad to see that there are still genuine players on this. I got frustrated playing because I am generally rouge and keep to my self, I got farmed to the point where I decided to take several years off. Now that I can play 16 countries, it's made it better for players like me. Still trying to get the hang of all the little tweaks but I will get there. Unfortunately I have talked with another clan and gave them my word that I would join them once I TCB. Assuming of course the clan accepts me in after. But thanks again, I appreciate the offer.

muffin

Jun 9th 2012, 19:50:56

Haha very true Dragon, Muffins kinda do rock.

kemo Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 22:40:40

just bought a box of blueberry muffins this afternoon. id have their children
all praised to ra

ZIP Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 22:42:13

homemade or go home
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

kemo Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 22:43:22

i damn near need a recipe for ice cubes. homemade sure as fluff aint happenin
all praised to ra

ZIP Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 23:46:30

Ingredients:

1 egg
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.

Spray bottoms of 2 1/2-inch muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.

Beat egg until foamy in a small mixing bowl. Beat in oil and milk. In a separate bowl, sift together all dry ingredients. Stir in blueberries. Make a well in the center and pour in liquid ingredients. Mix together with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened; no more than 25 to 30 strokes. Batter will be lumpy.

Using an ice-cream scoop, fill the cups in the muffin pan. This will measure your batter equally for each muffin. Fill each muffin cup slightly more than half full. (Try to scoop only once for each cup; muffins will be lighter.)

Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and muffins test done with a toothpick. Loosen with spatula and turn out. Best served warm.

Tin Man

Jun 9th 2012, 23:51:43

I think you mean 'half empty' fluffing optimists

ou812 Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 4:00:28

Don't sing it, bring it fluff! Would you like to continue with in game messages or here? :P

muffin

Jun 10th 2012, 6:29:10

Wow that is one detailed muffin making recipe ZIP. I now have to make a batch!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2012, 22:06:22

Originally posted by ZIP:
Ingredients:

1 egg
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 handfull fresh pot leaves

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.

Spray bottoms of 2 1/2-inch muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.

Beat egg until foamy in a small mixing bowl. Beat in oil and milk. In a separate bowl, sift together all dry ingredients. Stir in blueberries. Make a well in the center and pour in liquid ingredients. Mix together with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened; no more than 25 to 30 strokes. Batter will be lumpy.

Using an ice-cream scoop, fill the cups in the muffin pan. This will measure your batter equally for each muffin. Fill each muffin cup slightly more than half full. (Try to scoop only once for each cup; muffins will be lighter.)

Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and muffins test done with a toothpick. Loosen with spatula and turn out. Best served warm.
(•_•)

Maxipad09 Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 1:18:06

lol you guys are nuts....you bounce topics like crazy... first its typical FFAT trolling then your dropping recipes in the same forum LMAO...this is too much to handle!
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

ZIP Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 1:10:28

try it yet?

and i have to say go with the milk choc brownies - well worth it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 3:07:14

<--is too lazy to bake :/
(•_•)