Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Sep 22nd 2013, 21:06:07

Considering you killed a country over 1 grab.

I suggest you contact me before end this set or we're going to have fun ?

Makinso Game profile

Sep 22nd 2013, 21:06:16

That country being mine :)

TroyTiger Game profile

Sep 22nd 2013, 21:40:10

FS them :-P

Stryke Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 0:29:16

Contact me in IRC... we'll work something out.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

eevess Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 5:12:12

war ....
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ | CHAOS |┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
----------------------------
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------

-Still doing what i do since 2000
-eevess bot V8.ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Makinso Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 21:29:46

At least troy knows how to deal with stuff properly.

Stryke Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:58:42

I'm still in IRC, if you would like to resolve this.

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Makinso Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 9:08:33

Our times differ i believe

Stryke Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 11:18:04

Yeah, possibly... I'm on Mountain Standard. But my insomnia has been kicking my ass hardcore lately as well, so my sleep schedule is all fluffed up. :(

a.k.a. NightShade

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 25th 2013, 14:59:19

'We're going to have fun.'

What do you mean by we're?

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 20:21:51

I didn't do it . P
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 25th 2013, 21:40:34

I did. :P

Don't be top feeding me?

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 21:43:26

sir bloodstone, presumably SOTA and makinso are the two who make up the inclusive "we"
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Stryke Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 21:58:32

I'm trying to resolve this, however, I am uncertain as to any alternate means of contact, and what would be required in terms of reparation.

P.S.: Makinso, I sent you a PM, inquiring as to the above related topic, and have yet to receive a response. I am more than willing to work this out.

a.k.a. NightShade

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 25th 2013, 22:47:48

Originally posted by jagernacht:
sir bloodstone, presumably SOTA and makinso are the two who make up the inclusive "we"

Yes, but suiciding is typically only fun for one party.

Stryke Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 9:49:26

Well, I hope this matter is now settled.

a.k.a. NightShade

Makinso Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 6:00:51

Clearly not.....

I killed one of the countries whom was involved on the unwarranted kill on me. And in return you kill the whole string? That was a legit kill by retal standards.....

So I guess this ain't solved I'm sorry you seem to not grasp the simple standards of retal policy?

Stryke Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 7:12:46

I am at a loss for words with this one, I would have figured this to have been resolved with you killing the one of his that you did. Now, I get home from work to find he went and did this. At this point, I am ready to detag him for the sake of being able to finish this set without further issue... I had nothing to do with him killing the first one of yours he did, and would have thought this to have been resolved. I have spent nearly the entire time since seeing your first post in this thread trying to resolve this, and now I'm worried he may have cost myself and the other players who had zero involvement their set.

a.k.a. NightShade

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 28th 2013, 15:30:43

*checks news*

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 28th 2013, 15:39:06

Don't know what you two worked out, but you need to go back and check the news because 'we' didn't kill your string.

Anyways, you are being ridiculous over this whole thing, you lost a country that took, maybe, 500 total turns to make and in retaliation got about 5000+ turns.

Your 'test' countries aren't worth anything, stop pretending you've taken some kind of 'hit' in all of this.

Suck it up, don't top feed. If you want to flex your might, and exercise that stupid chip on your shoulder, by all means, suicide my countries. I don't really care. Knock the sand out of your vagina and start acting like a man.

Makinso Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 15:47:16

Oh yes I see now that NBK took the kill on that. The matter has been resolved with NBK. Fact still stands you took out a couple of countries over a grab.

A grab from a country that was NOT an all jetter. No matter though We'll turn your nick into bloody pulp next set :)

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 28th 2013, 16:04:58

You're a fool, bro. You've had your vengeance and now after you find out what an idiot you were, and that you were wrong, you decided to cry and make more threats.

Suicide me all ya want.. moron.

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 28th 2013, 16:05:45

What other servers do you play, and what alliances?

Makinso Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 16:30:25

I won't suicide you.

Oh And bloodstone cross server threats that you send in private won't help your cause.

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 28th 2013, 16:35:59

If you want to be a punk in one server, I'll be a punk back in all servers.

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 16:41:54

Originally posted by Sir Bloodstone:
If you want to be a punk in one server, I'll be a punk back in all servers.

That never helps, mah man!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 16:54:56

Bloodstone: You are in the wrong here. Welcome to FFA. THere is no such thing as a topfeed. Unless he was all jetter or 2-stepped suck it up, take 1 retal and protect your land better/get a better retaller.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 28th 2013, 17:25:02

KeTcHuP, if I make a deal for diplomacy with you and you accept it, then I go thru with the terms of that agreement and you fulfill your end and then I decide afterwards that I'm no longer satisfied with that deal and threaten to suicide you for future sets, explain to me why you're wrong.

Because that's the exact situation that you just stuck your nose in.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 20:16:21

Cross server stuff is lame, leave it to one server.

Dragon Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 20:39:07

^ What he said.

Sincerely,

The Guy Who Forgot That

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 20:50:04

Cross servering is never OK.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 28th 2013, 21:51:54

Don't really give two fluffs. If you start fluff with me over dumb fluff, you're going to get cross server suicided. Don't like it, don't start fluff with me for no reason.

Stryke Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 7:32:21

And... this is where I'm going to stay out of this.

a.k.a. NightShade

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 29th 2013, 7:41:46

Honestly sir bloodstone, I doubt mak cares about your threats
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 29th 2013, 13:52:25

Thanks Warster for your extremely insightful wisdom.

ZIP Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 16:27:54

Originally posted by Sir Bloodstone:
Don't know what you two worked out, but you need to go back and check the news because 'we' didn't kill your string.

Anyways, you are being ridiculous over this whole thing, you lost a country that took, maybe, 500 total turns to make and in retaliation got about 5000+ turns.

Your 'test' countries aren't worth anything, stop pretending you've taken some kind of 'hit' in all of this.

Suck it up, don't top feed. If you want to flex your might, and exercise that stupid chip on your shoulder, by all means, suicide my countries. I don't really care. Knock the sand out of your vagina and start acting like a man.

woah i have not been arond much... but topfeed? what is that.

there is no top feed in ffa.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Makinso Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 17:06:35

LoL bloodstone where did we reach diplomacy? Me an stryke just agreed you were being flat out stupid for killing over 1 grab from a NON all jetter country.

And then there is this fact that I completely forgot lol that there are no topfeeds here. FFA thrives on the fact that land needs defense proper pacts.

And once again cross server bs is more then stupid it shows what kind of a childish mind you have.

Btw Stryke SOTA has no blame I started this named SOTA as I had no idea who it was, but simple topic flushed him out :-) Apart from bloodstone being kind of stupid I have nothing against you guys.

ZIP Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 17:30:43

Originally posted by Stryke:
And... this is where I'm going to stay out of this.

I think being the leader of SOTA you would take charge
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Makinso Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 17:44:33

Btw Hi zippy!

Visit us in SOL sometime! damned!

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 29th 2013, 18:43:04

This was my last set in SOTA. What is there for Stryke to handle?

For as long as I continue to play this game, or until I get bored, because you annoy me, I hereby swear to suicide on you or your clan mates until the end of time.

Enjoy.

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 29th 2013, 18:49:04

Originally posted by Makinso:
LoL bloodstone where did we reach diplomacy? Me an stryke just agreed you were being flat out stupid for killing over 1 grab from a NON all jetter country.

And then there is this fact that I completely forgot lol that there are no topfeeds here. FFA thrives on the fact that land needs defense proper pacts.

And once again cross server bs is more then stupid it shows what kind of a childish mind you have.

Btw Stryke SOTA has no blame I started this named SOTA as I had no idea who it was, but simple topic flushed him out :-) Apart from bloodstone being kind of stupid I have nothing against you guys.

Stop being a dumbass.

At what point are you going to acknowledge your tantrum over getting killed and ASSUMING it was me retaliating. Which is was not, and you were WRONG and made threats for NO REASON with nothing to back them up but complaints that were already SETTLED with your retaliations.

Are you that fluffing stupid?

Just because some of you retards don't acknowledge topfeeds, doesn't mean that isn't what you were doing. Go read the definition of a topfeed and then come back here and tell me how what you did does not qualify.

Cross server bs is only retarded to you morons who cross over servers and create bs situations only because you do not care what happens in said servers. If you had to suffer political or other consequences in other servers based on the retarded actions you take in another I'm sure you wouldn't act like a total douche, top feeding people with your 'test' countries.

You're a tool, bro.

Makinso Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 20:16:20

All I can do is smile.

LOL

Makinso Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 20:17:08

Oh as for stryke he knows and understand how things work? So yes that's why I'm letting stryke know SOTA is cool :)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 29th 2013, 21:18:24

bloodstone, learn the rules of the server,

this isnt alliance, and as such we do not use alliance's bullfluff terms or rules.

Also Blood its not just some of us , its 99% of the server who believes in the "no such thing as a topfeed"
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Makolyte Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 21:21:58

Originally posted by Warster:
bloodstone, learn the rules of the server,

this isnt alliance, and as such we do not use alliance's bullfluff terms or rules.

Also Blood its not just some of us , its 99% of the server who believes in the "no such thing as a topfeed"

http://i11.tinypic.com/6bcqqva.jpg
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2013, 21:26:51

there will be no cross-server bullfluff here, we will not stand for it, as Warster said
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

ZIP Game profile

Sep 30th 2013, 16:10:02

^^ just let him leave... but i would be willing to bet the farm the he will be untagged or single tag sucider for a few sets.

watch his ffa stats go up for " not playing "

Sir Bloodstone

Sep 30th 2013, 21:08:22

ZIP, I have no reason to suicide. My threats were all made in defense of Makinso saying he would suicide me.
He keeps running his mouth, so I'll just sit back and wait for SOL to net. Then ruin some sets when they get their 30-40k acres with weak defense.

No reason for me to do anything while they war... they already lose those on their own.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2013, 22:07:51

Bloodstone - we don't take things cross-server from FFA to alliance, its one of our principles here in FFA mate :)
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Sir Bloodstone

Oct 1st 2013, 1:13:35

I never signed anything saying such things. You guys and your rules.

He's acting like a twit because he thinks he doesn't have to suffer any consequences in FFA. Because he doesn't do anything but ruin other peoples netting in FFA.

I don't go around trying to ruin peoples fun and then threatening to suicide them for no reason. I don't make untag 'test' countries and go around top feeding for no reason.

He needs to fix his bad habits, and if that means ruining his clan mates fun until he learns, then so be it.