Verified:

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 20:40:18

blid
i agree that one quick hello DOES NOT WORK. of course one could just have a RL friend come and say hi quickly.

that is why i said it is essential to have a periodic update where tellarion and or galleri have to INTERVIEW the supposed "wife" about her gameplay. she can only read off a script so much, and when asked specific game questions , if this is just a friend helping jayr lie and play multies, that will become apparent, imo.

if it is a legit player, it will be very clear on how fluidly they can respond to the game questions posed to them.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 20:48:37

that's a bit heavy.

better idea, just monitor safe-listed countries for interaction
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 5th 2013, 20:51:17

We actually have several ways to monitor safelisted countries. We cannot tell you specifics...but we can tell if one person is playing or not. The skyping was just an added addition.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cable Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 20:52:20

Its the interaction that gets them deleted, one techs and the other leaches also while selling his friend cheap tech. Thats hardly coordination at all on a solo server.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 21:28:58

safe-listed countries cannot ally, it's not allowed.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 5th 2013, 21:46:56

And all safelisted people are informed of the rules for safelisting, I have deleted a few people in the past for breaching them
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

deepcode Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 0:00:37

Originally posted by Jayr:
he just started like a week ago...so idk who you're talking about and I've never had another cousin play before him so your statement is a little off

I don't know who you are, I don't know who your cousin is, I don't know who this jayr watcher guy is. I don't know what clan you play in, what your history with this game is.

And, quite frankly. I don't give two fluffs about who you are, and if you're innocent or not.

I simply made a statement, from facts. Some dude, claiming to be Jayr's cousin, was allied to me in game, saying that Jayr and Grizzly was the same person and was his cousin, and that he (the cousin) played from an iPhone. I figured he was a noob and tried to warn him about safe listing via in game messages.

Why would I make that fluff up?

prezadent Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 2:21:16

Okay I have been deleted maybe 5-6 times in a row. I am not colluding with anyone, not breaking any rules - how do I get taken off this watch list (cheated in the past) in which I am not allowed to play anymore?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2013, 2:22:30

Originally posted by prezadent:
Okay I have been deleted maybe 5-6 times in a row. I am not colluding with anyone, not breaking any rules - how do I get taken off this watch list (cheated in the past) in which I am not allowed to play anymore?
pm martian and ask him why you're getting deleted.

Cable Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 16:43:16

Another bites the dust, #97 good bye and good riddens too bad I didnt hit you ;)

Alin Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 17:02:28

Man is this a purple set or what ?

tellarion is making such a debut, it`s scary!

Cable Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 17:14:19

He should cover my race for a top 10 and delete some of those fluffty techers

tellarion Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 0:33:42

Originally posted by prezadent:

Please check your inbox for more details. Thanks :)

Cable Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 1:54:10

Good bye two more country's down too cheating hahahah!

Herbs Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 2:16:29

This is by far the most countries I have seen deleted in all the years of playing.

Good work Mods, keep it up!

Vic Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 4:12:54

lmao nice work telly !!!
who are the purples??

KrisG Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 10:09:45

me an jayr don't ally we don't hit the same country's we play to different ways an I no you mods can see all this an we offered to Skype with galleri but yet yall still think were the same person

"muff garbage"

Cable Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 13:21:23

"You dont ally" yet you were deleted for letting him leach tech and only teching industry for his CI last week... come on now....

KrisG Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 13:40:07

we were not deleted for that we have never allied we were deleted cuz I logged in on the PC
neither one of us was even a techer I was Rep/Cashier an I think he Rep/Cashier to you don't even no what your talking about!!!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2013, 14:56:36

Originally posted by KrisG:
me an jayr don't ally we don't hit the same country's we play to different ways an I no you mods can see all this an we offered to Skype with galleri but yet yall still think were the same person

of course we think you're the same person. Kris G's myspace or whatever was called Jayr. you really think you can change anyone's minds after THAT?

KrisG Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 15:31:39

look when that myspace was made I was lil very lil its named Jayr54 which means Jayr was already taking by my cousin

Cable Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 16:58:09

But your KrisG why name yourself JayR.... shut up while you have any dignity to salvage.

JayR WATCHER

Dec 7th 2013, 18:00:37

Hahaha im baaaaccckkkk

Silly lil mod banning my forum handle

I mean seriously,i got banned because i ousted jayr and krisg as being the same person. Just did the entire community a favor and u ban my handle..ppfffttt

I mean come on, the mods obviously cant out any one so when someone does the diggind and finds the.truth u lock the thread..deleted it from alliancetalk and ban my handle

How about u ban jayr/kris g from playing

KrisG Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 18:25:05

cuz the mods no were 2 different ppl :D have a nice day

JayR WATCHER

Dec 7th 2013, 18:50:31

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Jayr:
I believe we have a Skype conference scheduled for later today...me and my "multie" will have our ID cards out ready for the mod Nazis viewing pleasure...if your majesties will have us

Ummm I told your cousin and apparently you ....that you were not getting safelisted, so there would be no skype call today
Or did you both forget that irc convo yesterday where you called me arrogant and then something about you being naked?

Yeah, apparently not

KrisG Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 18:59:20

your the Jayr Watcher an your not doing a very good job im not Jayr

have a nice day im not arguing with you or gonna explain myself to you have a nice Day :D

JayR Watchers Watc

Dec 7th 2013, 19:00:46

:D

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 21:47:32

lol Jay

give it up

your other personality doesnt count as a different person
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

TheSnarfiestSnarf Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 21:58:22

Originally posted by Cable:
But your KrisG why name yourself JayR.... shut up while you have any dignity to salvage.

What part of "they both are named Jay after their grandpa and KrisG is younger so he gets called by his middle name (i.e. Kris)" don't you seem to get?

JayR WATCHER

Dec 7th 2013, 22:05:58

What part of we don't give a fluff don't you understand

Seriously bro, the gig is up for jay. He may have a cousin. But the kris myspace has jayr all over it. U cant deny it, the other has jay as kris first name. What part of that dont u get.

He got caught, simple as that

JayR WATCHER

Dec 7th 2013, 22:07:57

Jay/kris have no merrit left with anyone

Dec 7th 2013, 22:11:15

Originally posted by JayR WATCHER:
Hahaha im baaaaccckkkk

Silly lil mod banning my forum handle

I mean seriously,i got banned because i ousted jayr and krisg as being the same person. Just did the entire community a favor and u ban my handle..ppfffttt

I mean come on, the mods obviously cant out any one so when someone does the diggind and finds the.truth u lock the thread..deleted it from alliancetalk and ban my handle

How about u ban jayr/kris g from playing

They banned your forum handle because:
1. It's creepy as fluff, I mean with a name like that I don't understand how you don't know what his butt hole tastes like.
2. You are the worst excuse for a detective ever...I mean for starters the closest thing you have to "evidence" is an old MySpace account...fluffing MYSPACE. Then even when they give a clear explanation: Given the same name as their grandpa (which really isn't that uncommon especially in the South) you still get the urge to yell "They're lying and I can prove it just like on NCIS" and then proceed to lodge your nose so far up Jay's and Kris's ass that you can practically smell what they're chewing, while still being so damn wrong!
3. You're a douche
4. You're annoying
5. You're an annoying douche
6. The mods completely agree that you're an annoying douche

Dec 7th 2013, 22:17:34

Originally posted by JayR WATCHER:
What part of we don't give a fluff don't you understand

Seriously bro, the gig is up for jay. He may have a cousin. But the kris myspace has jayr all over it. U cant deny it, the other has jay as kris first name. What part of that dont u get.

He got caught, simple as that

Caught with what? Having a cousin with the same name? Again not that uncommon and certainly not against any rules? Having a younger cousin that copies the older cousin? I have a little brother that does that to me, so again, what have you caught other than a case of the dumb ass?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 22:51:23

woohoo

another one of Jay's multies comes to his rescue

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Dec 7th 2013, 23:01:13
See Original Post
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Dec 7th 2013, 23:09:38

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
woohoo

another one of Jay's multies comes to his rescue

Yeah, which is why I not only access a device in a completely different state but also type and phrase myself in a completely different manner than both Jayr and KrisG.

Apparently dumb ass is spreading like a wild fire. Observe and educate yourself before continuing to sound like you caught whatever Jay WATCHER has.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 23:32:15

It is really worth it to drive from Maryland to Virginia to post under a different nick? Careful now, you will soon forget which is which and really out yourself. That is, if you haven't noticed that a mod has already outed you.

Can someone link me to this MySpace acct?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

MADMARK Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 23:42:01

Dec 8th 2013, 0:04:18

Actually it'd be from Florida to Texas, but regardless, it wouldn't be hard for a mod to find out that I'm not a multiple account for either Jayr or KrisG and from what I've heard, the mods know Jayr and KrisG aren't the same people.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 8th 2013, 1:38:39

using ip location dont mean fluff, anyone with a brain knows this...

and it's real interesting for a new account with 17 posts to have 15 of those posts in this thread... but yeah you're not involved in this

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Dec 8th 2013, 1:47:42

Alin Game profile

Dec 8th 2013, 2:36:25

WTf is going on here? I am not reading 1 forum chapter of that ...

tellarion Game profile

Dec 8th 2013, 2:40:23

I'm about to close this thread and send some people to timeout. Knock it off guys

JayR WATCHER

Dec 8th 2013, 16:39:10

Then just publicly out cheaters

Not only that, get caught on one server. Get punishment(s) for all servers.

I mean seriously. How manytimes do pp need to get caught on one server just to thrive on another an be like oh no i dont cheat. But hav been deleted over on another

It would save the hassleof threads like this

Dec 8th 2013, 21:12:27

I have no problem with getting rid of cheaters and punishing them. The only problems I've had with this topic is the continued accusation of Jayr and KrisG being the same people, when they aren't. So I can't stand by and let two people be punished for an offense they never commited. I'm relatively new, so I don't know their full game history, but if they've ACTUALLY broken a rule, then I see no reason they shouldn't be punished, which I'm sure they already would have been.

JayR WATCHER if you really want the moderators to deal with cheaters inform moderators of cheaters and supply evidence (other than MySpace) and the moderators are likely to keep an eye on said cheater and deal with them if they catch them cheating. With the way you are now (using a forum handle that sounds like a creepy stalker and acting like a failed-version of Batman) the moderators are not going to take you serious. That's my advice for you and anyone else that wishes to continue this. I'm done here, the moderators are getting sick of this and so am I.

Good luck catching cheaters and avoid accusing the innocent. Have fun everyone!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2013, 4:24:14

Originally posted by Vic:
cousin that lives in the same house. and plays earth as well.
interesting lol

I've heard of guys who had goldfish who played. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2013, 4:29:22

Are you that goldfish?