Verified:

Dragon Game profile

May 10th 2014, 23:45:58

Are you freaking kidding me? That is wrong on this server on so many levels, it's not even funny.

Chaos decides that it's cool to "declare war" on a clan that is obviously netting. CC decides that it's ethically acceptable to break a pact with someone and declare war on them.

And you fluffs want to bust SOTA's balls (or ovaries as it may be) for smacking a smaller clan around that actually DID something to them? ARE YOU fluffING KIDDING ME?

Hypocrites. fluffing hypocrites.

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 11th 2014, 1:32:55

It is more the fact that they declared on a much smaller clan with fake reasons. Not sure 5 hits over multiple days is a reason.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 11th 2014, 2:15:46

that being said - it's more plausable then the reasons dragon refered to lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Dragon Game profile

May 11th 2014, 2:57:44

It's bullfluff and prejudice. Just like real life. People lick the nut sacks of those they like and do the opposite when those they don't like do the same damn thing.

I call bullfluff. On all y'all.

Stryke Game profile

May 11th 2014, 8:05:59

For all intents and purposes, I would have been willing to sate my members lust for a war by arranging something... however, through some miscommunication this happened while I was trying to resolve matters with DoMstyle. Now, regardless of anything I could say or do, the damage has been done, and there's nothing I can do to fix that.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

mdevol Game profile

May 11th 2014, 10:37:29

Originally posted by Dragon:
Are you freaking kidding me? That is wrong on this server on so many levels, it's not even funny.

Chaos decides that it's cool to "declare war" on a clan that is obviously netting. CC decides that it's ethically acceptable to break a pact with someone and declare war on them.

And you fluffs want to bust SOTA's balls (or ovaries as it may be) for smacking a smaller clan around that actually DID something to them? ARE YOU fluffING KIDDING ME?

Hypocrites. fluffing hypocrites.

what? The server didn't bust our balls?

where have you been hiding for the last 3 resets?

CC got gangbanged for 2 full resets by clans that we had been on good terms with for half a decade.

I have admitted that it was the wrong decision to break that pact, on multiple occasions, and I have worked since then to rebuild that trust we once had.

CC was a poor example for your rant...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

vern Game profile

May 11th 2014, 12:40:45

i want my nut sack licked !

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2014, 13:34:37

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
It is more the fact that they declared on a much smaller clan with fake reasons. Not sure 5 hits over multiple days is a reason.

its a better reason than no reason, increasingly difficult to find one of those on a smaller server

Dragon un-quit and still plays after detagging from ESD ... uh, okay
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

kemo Game profile

May 12th 2014, 1:24:50

sometimes its better to just fluff the camel then to hear it praise george micheals
all praised to ra

Heston Game profile

May 12th 2014, 1:24:53

Originally posted by Stryke:
For all intents and purposes, I would have been willing to sate my members lust for a war by arranging something... however, through some miscommunication this happened while I was trying to resolve matters with DoMstyle. Now, regardless of anything I could say or do, the damage has been done, and there's nothing I can do to fix that.

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:

https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player

No like no pay.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Desperado Game profile

May 12th 2014, 2:31:42

Originally posted by kemo:
sometimes its better to just fluff the camel then to hear it praise george micheals

dafuq?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Rocker Game profile

May 12th 2014, 2:49:39

kemo +1