PapaSmurf Game profile

May 14th 2014, 2:17:44

no thanks

just send your gloating messages in game

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2014, 4:05:05

Ah hahahahaha Papa hahaha!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Colo Game profile

May 14th 2014, 4:22:46

What would you even like to talk about? Just because yall lost the race, doesn't mean you don't have to finish it.

Donny Game profile

May 14th 2014, 12:16:46

whatever-
i dont mind stomping NBK into the ground once again.

but letting it happen only proves you're more stupid than smart

Good leaders know when the wars over so they don't exhaust their members.

was going to ask you guys when you wanted a CF was trying to be nice

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Twain Game profile

May 14th 2014, 12:24:16

As evidenced by that AoDT/NBK war way back that I brought up in the other thread, NBK doesn't like to ask for a CF often.

Even in the epic NBK v. PAN/FoCuS war, it was fairly near the end of the set before a CF was signed. I don't think the NBK guys get war-weary when in a losing position like most of us do. They seem to take it as a badge of honor.

Home Turf Game profile

May 14th 2014, 15:11:42

go F yourself Donny. Ill just make it plain. They all are a bit nicer than me. I just don't give a fluff, put that CF up your ass.
HT

Donny Game profile

May 14th 2014, 16:37:49

Hhahahahaha
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

May 14th 2014, 17:50:44

Hey HT you really did a lot for NBK this reset- how many attacks did you make 20-30?
ICQ-105967052

Home Turf Game profile

May 14th 2014, 19:04:25

No actually was 17, I went commando on your ass. You might want to get a grip on life before you start throwing what you perceive to b insults. You really don't have a clue. Now go play in a busy street and shut the fluff up.
HT

Donny Game profile

May 14th 2014, 20:06:03

As i've explained before

I have quite a good life
-money problems? i have no idea what those are
-woman problems? I just got engaged, shes wearing a 3.8CT. diamond solitare
-game problems? Psh i am a god at EE and COD :D
-life problems? I cant decide what car i wanted to drive today. Or what watch.

HEHE
ICQ-105967052

Twiz Game profile

May 14th 2014, 21:55:30

Originally posted by Home Turf:
go F yourself Donny. Ill just make it plain. They all are a bit nicer than me. I just don't give a fluff, put that CF up your ass.

You barely even hit for NBK, what gives you the right to even speak for NBK? I mean if you are going to talk, at least help your clan out. You don't help by looking like a retard 90% of the time on FFAT.

and Donny: Nobody cares that you have the "perfect life". If you so had the life you wanted, you wouldn't have to reassure people that you do every few weeks ;)

PS. I have been quite inactive lately as well due to work :(

mdevol Game profile

May 14th 2014, 22:09:15

me too, but I have been able to do some killing when I am home.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Twiz Game profile

May 14th 2014, 22:12:38

Originally posted by mdevol:

When I get home I just say fluff it... I am too tired to be on my computer so I lay down lol

Billi_AoDT Game profile

May 14th 2014, 22:14:14

Lol... Donny's GF is pretty hot.

ddd Game profile

May 14th 2014, 22:25:13

amen to that and she gives uber good hd

did I saaaaaay thaaaaaaaaaaat lol

nbk u guys needs to learn some manners - play nice now dag nabbit

slaps twizledee on da doo doo with stinky ole fish

Donny Game profile

May 14th 2014, 22:35:56

so much for me trying to be nice to nbk twiz :/
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

May 14th 2014, 22:36:56

Originally posted by Twiz:

When I get home I just say fluff it... I am too tired to be on my computer so I lay down lol

its busy season for me too, i hear ya - i still get my turns run tho
ICQ-105967052

Desperado Game profile

May 15th 2014, 0:01:36

Once again Donny whips out his epeen, and once again HT jumps right on it

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2014, 0:41:50

Originally posted by Desperado:
Once again Donny whips out his epeen, and once again HT jumps right on it

Then both get fluff slapped by Twiz lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Colo Game profile

May 15th 2014, 4:44:31

Originally posted by Donny:
whatever-
i dont mind stomping NBK into the ground once again.

but letting it happen only proves you're more stupid than smart

Good leaders know when the wars over so they don't exhaust their members.

was going to ask you guys when you wanted a CF was trying to be nice

Lol. First of all donny, I knew what your were going to ask. You got your 1v1 you wanted all last set and got rocked. But just because yall lost the race doesn't mean you shouldn't finish. If you are going to claim to be second best, act like it.

Secondly, WINNING!

Edited By: Colo on May 15th 2014, 4:52:31

Desperado Game profile

May 15th 2014, 7:24:10

o.O

wait... when did Ares, PANLV, and NBK become one clan?

pants antler

mdevol Game profile

May 15th 2014, 12:23:49

no, he is claiming that this reset is the 1v1 that ICD wanted last reset (but attributing it to CC, because that is who NBK wanted to fight last reset)

he then was trying to claim that NBK won this war (which he had claimed they did before the reset began, and then again before the FS was even over, and then again when CC called in 16 countries.)

sure those 16 countries helped CC, were they the difference in the war? no. The only way they could have changed the outcome of the war is if it was so demoralizing to NBK they they gave up warring overnight (as they did, i guess?)

They had 1 string breaking exclusively, while 2 or 3 other strings were getting run through like nothing with HUGE stocks on hand. It was my strategy to allow Colo to kill his countries breaking, I knew he would and the fact that nobody else stepped up to give him a break made it easier. Techers breaking with insane oil prices and not GREAT tech prices can only last for so long before the crash on themselves. he initially bought up beyond his production and it came back to hurt him, as i pointed out during their FS, he would only last 4-6 days breaking with those mil levels and lack of production.

If i knew they would have 3 people quit overnight, I would have nixed the solo tag joining in. I didnt.

It was a good war for awhile but target selection turn efficiency and activity ended up being the game changer in this one. nothing else.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Colo Game profile

May 16th 2014, 5:18:50

Why would we continue after we already won? Would you keep driving after you reached your destination? Would you keep playing after the refs blew the whistle? Would you keep stroking after you sploodged? We did gear up for a long war but you guys called it within days. We are just giving you target practice right now. Keep working on your kill runs and what not. Maybe next 1v1 you fellas will last more than a couple days.

mdevol Game profile

May 16th 2014, 5:38:27

ha

Donny Game profile

May 16th 2014, 5:48:02

Poor colo, he got on the short bus by mistake.
ICQ-105967052

ssewellusmc

May 16th 2014, 12:51:08

Originally posted by Donny:
Poor colo, he got on the short bus by mistake.

Is he the next stop after you? You guys could be seat mates.

Desperado Game profile

May 16th 2014, 18:15:24

Originally posted by Colo:
Would you keep playing after the refs blew the whistle?

you play until the games over with

pants antler

Colo Game profile

May 16th 2014, 18:34:55

You know how I know you have never played a single sport in your life??

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2014, 18:52:11

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:34:55
wasn't me...

mdevol Game profile

May 16th 2014, 19:00:14

can you point me to a post or thread or any comment whatsoever of an independent party (a ref) declaring this war over?

In what sport is a ref also a participating member of the game? Unless we are playing street ball, it doesn't happen. And both of us know the rules for street ball are if you call a foul you are a punk fluff and likely wont be invited back next week.

YOUR leadership thought this was still enough of a war to evoke the police to get involved. or was that just for show?

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 16th 2014, 19:07:12

YOUR leadership let in a tag jumper

Desperado Game profile

May 16th 2014, 19:45:15

so.. am I not counting the records I have when I was in school at a defensive end in football?
or Track & Field?
Baseball?

Need I go on, or does your fat ass get the point yet? lemme guess, you're one of those worn out fluffs like I play against on sundays that just walk back to their dugout if they hit a ground ball

pants antler

Home Turf Game profile

May 16th 2014, 21:47:27

really lol
HT

Colo Game profile

May 16th 2014, 22:26:53

Originally posted by Desperado:

so.. am I not counting the records I have when I was in school at a defensive end in football?
or Track & Field?
Baseball?

Need I go on, or does your fat ass get the point yet? lemme guess, you're one of those worn out fluffs like I play against on sundays that just walk back to their dugout if they hit a ground ball

No your made up fluff doesn't count. I know you have never played because it's always been "you play to the whistle" you tool.

mrford Game profile

May 17th 2014, 1:10:03

what about sports where the officials dont have a whistle?

"play to the whistle" has majorly been a football only thing.

who is the one who has never played a sport?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Twain Game profile

May 17th 2014, 1:12:55

Ugh. I'm not sure which is more ridiculous: bragging about your real life accomplishments like they matter here or trying to draw broad, relatively disconnected conclusions about people's actual lives from their in-game or on-board behavior.

Twain Game profile

May 17th 2014, 1:14:56

can you point me to a post or thread or any comment whatsoever of an independent party (a ref) declaring this war over?

In what sport is a ref also a participating member of the game? Unless we are playing street ball, it doesn't happen. And both of us know the rules for street ball are if you call a foul you are a punk fluff and likely wont be invited back next week.

YOUR leadership thought this was still enough of a war to evoke the police to get involved. or was that just for show?

This is an exception to the rule, but I point you to Ultimate Frisbee! The spirit of the game rule! Players call their own fouls. Even at the major leagues (yes, there actually is major league Ultimate), the refs are only there to settle disputes.

It's a digression from the point of the thread/argument, but still: Ultimate rocks.

mdevol Game profile

May 17th 2014, 3:40:51

Who blew the whistle? The ref?

Colo Game profile

May 17th 2014, 4:48:35

Originally posted by mrford:

Are you really asking how a ref blows a whistle when he has no whistle? I'm going to go ahead and let you slap yourself for that one. But you know how I know you have never played sports before? You think football is the only sport with whistles.

mdevol Game profile

May 17th 2014, 5:05:07

I do happen to know that if a player or a fan imitates a ref or falsely stops play blowing a whistle out of order, it is a penalty or technical foul. In some cases, disqualification.

pele Game profile

May 17th 2014, 5:17:16

Well... I would say that CC won (not thats its over yet :p )

How the outcome had been without the tagjumper, that we will never know.

In the beginning it looked good for nbk (obviosly the fs had a part in that) though already at the fs nbk had 3 inactive guys who didnt participate.... CC was putting up a good fight and I was actually getting worried.. But i got my hopes up again after a couple of good killruns midthrew the war.

But then the tagjumper came and after that the activity from nbk dropped from 3 inactive to almost everyone going inactive. In the end only like 3 guys where active so the outcome could not be anything other then what it is.

Mdevol is right, activity sure played a huge part (not only activity in hitting but also in walling) but also efficiency played a part (my efficiency for instance wasent good, neither was my countries nor my walling. And yeah We others should have assisted Colo better, so he wouldnt have had to break so much on his own.
So there was alot of things behind it al.

It would have been interesting to see though what would have happend if the tag jumper hadent joined in!?

But I wont ceasefire (not that its my call).
Why would i? Still some days left of the set and what ells is there to do? Not like i can start netting now. So ill continiue to kill restarts until nbk tells me otherwise.

It was after all a semi-fun war wich actually thought Me some experiance. Hell if it wasent for that Donny guy I could even like cc again.

Colo Game profile

May 17th 2014, 5:23:15

Whhhhaaat?? Learn something new erday.

mrford Game profile

May 17th 2014, 5:26:36

Are you really asking how a ref blows a whistle when he has no whistle? I'm going to go ahead and let you slap yourself for that one. But you know how I know you have never played sports before? You think football is the only sport with whistles.

Can you even fluffin read and comprehend? Lol. Learn to do that, then come back with your insults.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Colo Game profile

May 17th 2014, 5:32:34

Ha wow, who would have thought mrford would use the old "read and comprehend" bit (I say that because you always use it) Relax bro, if you can take a dik you can take a fluffing joke.

mrford Game profile

May 17th 2014, 5:36:48

I strongly dislike idiots, and even more so, idiots who think they know something. You weren't joking, you are just flufftarded and you need to be called out on it at every opportunity.

"Play to the wistle" is a football term. Period

Some sports the officials dont have wistle

In basketball there are certain situations where it is rather important to play after the wistle.

You are wrong, and the best part is, you were using these incorrect assumptions to make fun of, and insult someone. "Play to the wistle" is in fact not a universal sorts term, and you are the one displaying your sporting ignorance in an attempt to state someone else has never played any sport before

Stop making it so obvious that you are tarded. Make people work to find that out.

Edited By: mrford on May 17th 2014, 5:39:53
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

May 17th 2014, 6:39:32

I strongly dislike idiots, and even more so, idiots who think they know something. You weren't joking, you are just flufftarded and you need to be called out on it at every opportunity.

In basketball there are certain situations where it is rather important to play after the wistle.

You are wrong, and the best part is, you were using these incorrect assumptions to make fun of, and insult someone. "Play to the wistle" is in fact not a universal sorts term, and you are the one displaying your sporting ignorance in an attempt to state someone else has never played any sport before

Stop making it so obvious that you are tarded. Make people work to find that out.

I say sport and you say basketball?? You know how I know you're a fairy?? Because when people talk sports you think cheerleading, dancing, and basketball. I hope you enjoy watching basketball and drinking your wine coolers. I will say this though mrford. Me spewing pure garbage out of my mouth actually invokes deep thought in you. So who is the real dumbass? Rhetorical question... we already know. Everyone in this thread gets it but you and the doucher before you, what's his name, desperado? It's ok though, we will wait for you to figure it out. In the mean time, can you post your pathetic accolades so we can determine how big of a dumbass you really are?

Edited By: Colo on May 17th 2014, 7:25:33

Colo Game profile

May 17th 2014, 6:45:34

This whole fluffing thread is a joke but I can understand how you missed that.

Edited By: Colo on May 17th 2014, 7:27:43

Home Turf Game profile

May 17th 2014, 9:37:47

yeah what he said
HT

mrford Game profile

May 17th 2014, 15:47:10

I say sport and you say basketball?? You know how I know you're a fairy?? Because when people talk sports you think cheerleading, dancing, and basketball. I hope you enjoy watching basketball and drinking your wine coolers. I will say this though mrford. Me spewing pure garbage out of my mouth actually invokes deep thought in you. So who is the real dumbass? Rhetorical question... we already know. Everyone in this thread gets it but you and the doucher before you, what's his name, desperado? It's ok though, we will wait for you to figure it out. In the mean time, can you post your pathetic accolades so we can determine how big of a dumbass you really are?

Your back peddling is as impressive as it is pathetic. The same could be said for your logic. Poor guy.

Edited By: mrford on May 17th 2014, 15:49:19
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra