Verified:

Atryn Game profile

May 19th 2014, 21:20:48

Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Originally posted by XiQter:
I see a very simple solution, any resources obtained in the last 24-36h does not follow with the restart. I think 24h should be enough.

Nice idea. +1.

yea, rep casher spent 2b on bushels 18 hrs ago and logged off and then alliance that player is gets fs'd 6 hrs later and that rep casher is amongst those who die in fs or just some untagged players decide to kill that country so 2b cash lost and also bought bushels lost.

Not if you just restarted with the % of what you had 24-36 hours ago. Then you wouldn't have the bushels but you would have the cash back?

Marshal Game profile

May 20th 2014, 11:15:23

req: my restarts in ffa have gotten ~1/3 of money (and rest) what orig. country had in hand @ time of death so in suggested formula no bushels and no 2b either.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

zygotic Game profile

May 20th 2014, 12:05:31

no one ever comments on my ideas :(

DJBeif Game profile

May 20th 2014, 13:37:55

Originally posted by iScode:
the restart bonus rules need to cover everyone, you cant deny it from suiciders because you dont like the way they play the game...

The restart bonus was intended for people at war, not moron suiciders who screw someone's set just because they can...talk about an invalid argument, lobbying for suiciders? Just keep quiet and let the grown-ups discuss it, iscode..

tellarion Game profile

May 20th 2014, 15:16:43

Originally posted by zygotic:
no one ever comments on my ideas :(

I said I liked it :D

FireFox Game profile

May 20th 2014, 16:18:31

Create a spy op that you can only do when declaring war in an alliance with more than 5-10 members.

Bomb markets

Random suicider won't be able to do it while it gives alliances the opportunity to remove suiciders said stockpile.

During wartime could be an interesting FS.

zygotic Game profile

May 20th 2014, 16:33:35

Thanks tellarion! :)

Xinhuan Game profile

May 20th 2014, 18:34:08

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Originally posted by XiQter:
I see a very simple solution, any resources obtained in the last 24-36h does not follow with the restart. I think 24h should be enough.

Nice idea. +1.

yea, rep casher spent 2b on bushels 18 hrs ago and logged off and then alliance that player is gets fs'd 6 hrs later and that rep casher is amongst those who die in fs or just some untagged players decide to kill that country so 2b cash lost and also bought bushels lost.

Not if you just restarted with the % of what you had 24-36 hours ago. Then you wouldn't have the bushels but you would have the cash back?

No, that would be abusable. You only restart with the % of your current country, or what you have 24 hours ago, whichever value is lower for each good. This is harder to code, so the original suggestion is still the best, since you only need to code "amount gained for each good", and deduct that value on death, making sure it doesn't go below 0. You only track resources gained, not resources lost.

iScode Game profile

May 20th 2014, 20:00:16

Originally posted by DJBeif:
the restart bonus rules need to cover everyone, you cant deny it from suiciders because you dont like the way they play the game...

The restart bonus was intended for people at war, not moron suiciders who screw someone's set just because they can...talk about an invalid argument, lobbying for suiciders? Just keep quiet and let the grown-ups discuss it, iscode..

If anything you are the one acting childish, demanding that other people play your way. It does not matter what it was intended for, you can not have one rule for a select few and one rule for others. I may have a problem with the way you play, as you have a problem with the way I want the game played, the difference between me and you is I fight for how I want the game played, you fluff and moan on the boards like a little child demanding the game be changed so you can play the way you want, defenseless with plenty of stock and not having to worry about any consequences, you want that, go play sims...

I will always lobby for suiciders, suiciding is the only thing that individual people have to stand up to major alliances who enforce retarded policies on the whole server.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Thomas Game profile

May 20th 2014, 20:51:26

tellarion Game profile

May 21st 2014, 15:09:10

Originally posted by DJBeif:

If anything you are the one acting childish, demanding that other people play your way. It does not matter what it was intended for, you can not have one rule for a select few and one rule for others. I may have a problem with the way you play, as you have a problem with the way I want the game played, the difference between me and you is I fight for how I want the game played, you fluff and moan on the boards like a little child demanding the game be changed so you can play the way you want, defenseless with plenty of stock and not having to worry about any consequences, you want that, go play sims...

I will always lobby for suiciders, suiciding is the only thing that individual people have to stand up to major alliances who enforce retarded policies on the whole server.

Classic scode, calling someone out for fluffing on the boards while attention whoring for daaaays.

iScode Game profile

May 21st 2014, 19:55:18

Please, I simply responded to people, how is attention whoring when they post about my actions first? The only thread I created was one looking for a tag to join.

I did no fluffing, my fluffing was my suiciding, see thats the difference, my fluffing is ingame actions, you dirty netters just fluff here...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 2:29:58

Yeah, sure. That's why mere seconds after you started your run you were asking everyone in md if they knew who you were yet. You could barely contain yourself and couldn't wait to let everyone know it was you who did it..

iScode Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 5:08:45

actually i was talking to him during my run.

I was more than happy for them to know it was me because I dont hide from my actions, unlike most people who do such things...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Colonel Chaos Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 17:33:49

Did you find a tag for next set iScode? I need to let my war department know who we're killing...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

morwen Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 17:55:34

Be aware that members in your tag, don't quite agree with big mouthed talks like that.

Not that it matters, I guess.

DStone Rocks Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 20:23:55

just make it so suis can only target LaF and when u type in someone elses country number it will say "sorry try again"

that will fix it

im kidding of course.... bonus

iScode Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 4:52:17

Originally posted by Colonel Chaos:
Did you find a tag for next set iScode? I need to let my war department know who we're killing...

Laf
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 7:24:12

Lol.

I think you hit in Sof with your last "ironic" statement iScode. Every other big sized alliance had the guts to fight Laf at a point, except that big "Baby" of yours that was always pissed scared about them.

iScode Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 7:42:39

"I think you hit in Sof with your last "ironic" statement iScode."

I dont understand this sorry? Can you explain. (not trolling i know english isnt your first language, you have an excuse, i sadly dont)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 8:10:41

:)

Laf would proly never accept your application after you just suicided on them => thus you are making a "ironic" remark that should be read as: "Sol would not have the guts to hit Laf".

However, your "ironic" comment pretty much hits in Sof, an alliance that are ball-less when it comes to fighting Laf. All the others big alliances already warred Laf (in one form or another) in the past 2-3 years.

If you still don`t understand my english, let me know. I could make you a draw or a scheme.

iScode Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 8:32:52

lol for the whole time i was in Sof they were allied to laf. Sof doesnt screw there allies over unlike some alliances.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 8:40:20

Cut the fluff ... :)

Just use your country name and tag it up - if you have where.

iScode Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 8:47:15

lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Atryn Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 14:55:07

Sof doesnt screw there allies over unlike some alliances.

Wow, you just keep pushing that same BS.

Boltar Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 16:36:02

Originally posted by Boltar:
id like it if, they had units ps'ed and died they dont get them with the restart, also i think if u die, u need to lose permanent bonus's like defense and such, or atleast a %. maybe also as well, lose a bigger portion of ur military when u dies.. especially spies, doing spy op's from a restart is very beneficial
- this is for tella

also u should restart with the x % of missiles u had when u died.. things on the market should be gone as well not brought back with the restart.. and i think that GS'ing needs to go back to the way it was, it burns food not takes it.

iScode Game profile

May 24th 2014, 0:47:09

Originally posted by Atryn:
Sof doesnt screw there allies over unlike some alliances.

Wow, you just keep pushing that same BS.

Its not BS when it happens to you personally...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

May 24th 2014, 14:09:36

Boltar, it would help if you read what I write every once in a while..

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 24th 2014, 16:31:51

I don't think there should be a restart bonus. I think if you die you should start from scratch. This would in turn bring back alliances having to FA each other. Maybe then the wars would be over something....I.E...Tag A declares on Tag B. Tag B gets FA from tag C. Tag A declares war on Tag C the following set, or Tag A calls in an allie and Tag D declares on Tag C.

If you don't want to lose what you have, don't die.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 24th 2014, 16:44:51

Originally posted by Alin:
:)
However, your "ironic" comment pretty much hits in Sof, an alliance that are ball-less when it comes to fighting Laf. All the others big alliances already warred Laf (in one form or another) in the past 2-3 years.

<old fart>
hey now, back in my day sof warred almost every single tag on the server except for monsters and md and that was because martian monsters and md all started with the letter m! In fact every tag currently existing on the server now warred sof under my leadership at some point (except for md, again it's that letter m thing)
</old fart>

SO THERE!
*goes to the round room to pee in the corner*

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Dannymat Game profile

May 24th 2014, 20:13:00

I thought this was the bonus topic thread that was restarted....
Oops, but looks like i just posted for bonus anyway