Verified:

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2015, 5:28:22

Here's two guys that literally, on everything i post, come behind me and insult me in some way. What have i done to deserve such jealousy from these two nut gobbling douchenozzles, IDK. It's puzzling to me. This here's a little video that reminds me of them. They're the goats if you were wondering.

KEYBOARD WARRIORS UNITE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8IethsyIQ
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 5:30:26

it is weird that you would post this, as i thought we were on good terms. i had even been teaching you to net. maybe you are imagining things. whatever floats your boat. feel free to PM someone else with your questions from now on. child.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Colo Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 6:27:59

Ha

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 6:54:59

lol, I noticed that same thing years ago. So I dont post as much now. Also just because you help somebody doesnt mean your okay to treat them poorly, although those two things usually go hand in hand more often than not.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 7:15:19

Yeah, but that is the thing. I havnt been following him around, lol. Not anytime in the last few months anyways. That was my entire point.

Unless his name is Home Turf as well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 8:07:51

<------------- follow mrford

Donny Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 9:28:49

lmfao
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 9:58:49

It weird that Ford can post, what with all them male parts in him. Being a douche again I see Ford. Imagine that.

Oh make sure you blather on about sumtin. How are those restarts doing dork?
HT

ssewellusmc

Mar 12th 2015, 12:09:47

I only urinate in the face of complete retards.

Plus, you don't shower often so its for your own good.

farmer Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 13:54:08

If you two treat people in rl like you treat them on these boards i am thinking you are very lonely.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 16:46:14

Originally posted by Home Turf:
It weird that Ford can post, what with all them male parts in him. Being a douche again I see Ford. Imagine that.

Oh make sure you blather on about sumtin. How are those restarts doing dork?

Case in point
Originally posted by farmer:
If you two treat people in rl like you treat them on these boards i am thinking you are very lonely.

exhibit 2.

Here we have HT being a bitter retard, as always. He had his opportunity and he wasted it. Now he just hides in the shadows and yells pretending he isn't a coward.

And on the other hand we have farmer. A tard in training. One who know nothing of the conflicts or personalities involved yet he feels qualified to make assumptions on my real life relationships. I look forward to his tard development. He has some pretty good role models he is following.

If you are bored you might go back and review my posts from the last year or so. I only respond in kind to threads like this. You don't want me to talk fluff and troll you? Don't post or contribute to bullfluff like this thread. Jayr is a fluffing retard. One who I had been trying to make amends with over the last few months. I suppose whenever he drinks he forgets that though. Either that or he feeds off stupidity like this.

Regardless, if you want to k ow me, PM me. Or ask me for help. Participating in fluff fests on these boards isn't really a way to get to know someone. Look at the general intelligence center of my merry band of followers. HT, darkling, Syko, jayr...... add your name to that distinguished list if you want.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 12th 2015, 16:50:42
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 17:23:53

Well Im not hiding. Im just mentioning that you seem to find it amusing to tell everyone how it is {according to your delusions}

And I never said you didn't win that skirmish, your the one been talking fluff and blathering on. Don't you find it a bit incongruous that a person whom has fought more wars and fights than youll ever see, stopped a kill run , and than self deleted. Don't you find that just a bit strange. There is not a single person here that can say I have ever ran from a fight. I actually accepted your fluffy request for a 1-1, when at the time my countries were half your size. So where was I being a coward.

You seem to relish the fact you have some people backing some of your dumb fluff. Rock on dude. Don't expect no fallout. Talk fluff of people and dumb fluff happens. Enjoy. Have a swirve day!
HT

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 17:32:38

How you rationalize your lack of skill and cowardice tendencies is remarkable. Good for you HT. If you believe it then that is all that matters.

You are the one who took it too far. You are the one who was talking down on my skills and telling me to.go get shot again. When confronted with a 1v1 you agreed. I let you set a FS time, and you picked only a week. You had every opportunity to grow or get FA or whatever. If what you are saying is true that makes it even worse. You knew from the jump how bad at this game you are and yet you still talk all that fluff. You cant back it up.

And you tell me to not expect fallout? Lol. You have fought in more wars than I will ever see? Lol listen to yourself. There is no way you are that delusional. If you have fought in more wars than me you are even worse than I thought. Your stats are horrible when compared to mine, and I have been netting for 2 years.

No, you are a coward who has a sense of grande when it comes to your skills in this game. I am more than happy to show you again next set. You can build your countries from the jump to 1v1. But you won't because you know you would lose there again. You are incapable of backing up all that stupid fluff you talk. No, I suspect you will just be another ankle biting suicider from now on. Such an epic player you are.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 12th 2015, 17:34:51
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 18:05:52

http://www.earthempires.com/profile/183/ffa

http://www.earthempires.com/profile/25560/ffa

congratulations. you have me beat in deaths. i didnt think you had it in ya!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2015, 20:39:42

Originally posted by mrford:
it is weird that you would post this, as i thought we were on good terms. i had even been teaching you to net. maybe you are imagining things. whatever floats your boat. feel free to PM someone else with your questions from now on. child.
We were on good terms? In the past week you've had my name in your mouth several times talking fluff on these boards, I did think we were on good terms until that happened. Fool someone else with your trickery.

BTW, we're still cool but u tlk fluff like its goin outta style about me and i've yet to figure out why...sswell too. Yall dudes need a chill pill.
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2015, 20:47:20

Regardless, if you want to k ow me, PM me. Or ask me for help. Participating in fluff fests on these boards isn't really a way to get to know someone. Look at the general intelligence center of my merry band of followers. HT, darkling, Syko, jayr...... add your name to that distinguished list if you want.

This.

I don't "follow" you, you're the one that every time i post something you come behind it and insult me in some way, same as ssewell...

And as for the advice remark, im trying to actually play the game right and start involving myself. Which is why i came to you with questions, you usually do pretty good in the ranks. Im not talking fluff, and i hope u dont take it as such, im just pointing out i feel like im being ostracized for something i did a loooong time ago...we're good as far as i can tell and i know you're kind of a troll but some insults i take to heart and idk, im just tryin to play the game without being fluffed with all the time...
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2015, 20:49:19

Sorry for all the "proper" punctuation and grammar...i usually dont resort to such measures to get my point across but it seems ppl only understand fluff when u put it in proper english, the internet has broken me.

Poops.
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 20:51:10

Originally posted by Jayr:

I don't "follow" you, you're the one that every time i post something you come behind it and insult me in some way, same as ssewell...

please provide an example of me"following you around" anytime recently or stfu. this stuff must be all in your mind. there is no conscious effort to follow you around dude. you are the one who created this thread. not I. just because you are in an assbattle with sswell that has nothing to do with me. stop pretending it does. and stop looking for trouble, you bring any bullfluff upon your self regarding me by making threads like this.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 12th 2015, 21:04:43
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2015, 21:18:27

Ive found 2 so far but since im on mobile it wont let me quote you...looking through your recent posts i actually dont feel so bad now, just about every post you've made as far back as i looked was almost purely insults...i only looked through 4 pages, mobile sucks.
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2015, 21:22:37

And i just caught that retard drunk remark...i quit drinking almost a year ago following my first dwi. Try again.
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 21:24:37

You mean that remark made in this thread you created attacking me?

Didn't you participate in the EE beer chugging challenge get after your DUI? If so there is literally video evidence to the contrary but whatever, lol.

I don't follow you around kid. Stop acting like I do and we won't have a problem. Keep making threads like this and we can keep going in circles.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 12th 2015, 21:31:38
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2015, 21:33:31

beer is there to be chased not chugged ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2015, 21:45:48

You mean that remark made in this thread you created attacking me?

Didn't you participate in the EE beer chugging challenge get after your DUI? If so there is literally video evidence to the contrary but whatever, lol.

I don't follow you around kid. Stop acting like I do and we won't have a problem. Keep making threads like this and we can keep going in circles.
The video(s) in question were made a week before i got it...but yeah, i make it a point to try not to insult ppl on the boards, its stupid and pointless...unless those ppl go out of their way to insult me. That being said.

expecting an alliance with someone as incompetent as blade leading, and members as crazy as jayr following, to do rational things is extremely stupid and naive. step away from the enter key blade, your posts looke like a 3 year old's letter to Santa.

they are like imag and IMP rolled into one.

i dont know about coaching you, but if you have a specific question then you can pm me on IRC or on these forums and i will attempt to answer whenever i see it. if i can teach jayr, i can teach anyone.

Originally posted by Jayr:
Stop being a douche.

look, real talk. if you want to show people you arnt going to be a problem, then run a solo tag. announce it, ask for pacts, and act right. retal grabs legitly, and dont go all LOOK AT MEEEEE I HAVE BOOBS. and dont go around blaming others for your problems.

hell, even jayr is a productive member of a clan now. if he can do it you should be able to.

This one is kind of a compliment but you said it in a patronizing way, which i took offense to, and lead to this thread being created.

Those are just the ones that had my name in them...there were a few where you'd come behind what i'd say and insult me in some way, and ssewell would be right behind you, like the nut gobbling douche he is, with some stupid youtube link or imgur gif. Like ive been saying i dont go out of my way to insult you, why would u do that to me? Im not asking you to confirm/deny that you're doing it, im just asking for it to stop. Its old.

Edited By: Jayr on Mar 12th 2015, 21:49:10
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 21:52:19

Why don't you go I to those individual threads and look at some context. Most of those arnt even insults, but compliments. And others, like the one where I jokingly called you a nub and you ranted on about me taking my pain meds, you bring upon yourself.

Like I say, you bring all the fluff on yourself. I dont think you want me to roll through your posts do you? I do not go follow you around, you arnt that important to me and I have no vendetta with you like with HT. You want to keep acting the victim that is your choice. You are delusional if so though. You just keep perpetuating it that way but do you.

But I suspect you enjoy the conflict, so you arnt going to change.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 22:11:09

Oh, and only one of those was in the past week no? Not several times? And is crazy really an insult in regards to you and your gameplay style?

Is it on the same level as telling someone to take their pain meds or fluff someone other than their obese wife?

Why do you embellish so much. Can you not see you are instigating?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Mar 12th 2015, 22:21:52

I make it a point to treat people the same here as I do in RL. Consequently, my real life friends aren't retarded...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 13th 2015, 8:04:02

Don't let mrford kid you, he is a master of psychology and he loves playing mind games with people. This is a perfect feeding grounds for him since you are not directly in his face. Otherwise i'm pretty sure you could punk him out on a regular basis jayr. He has a wide variety of language and is witty with quick comebacks. He lives the life you probably wish you had, but it comes with a price, he'z a real doucher. But than again sometimes I wonder if he is playing people for the simple fact that nobody here really knows anyone and he just might be a pathalogical liar who believes his own lies. Fact is as far as being a follower, I am far from that, as for my intelligence, I am clever enough(although my spelling is bad). But I know when to ask for help, ford is one of those people who just pretends as though he was born with the knowledge of everything he supposedly knows. He actually might be one of those types that can learn anything quickly. But none of this means that ford gets too treat people like they are inferior, he has been doing it for years and went unchallenged, so he probably believes it's okay. He is what you would call a schoolyard bully.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 13th 2015, 8:07:06

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

I make it a point to treat people the same here as I do in RL. Consequently, my real life friends aren't retarded...

If your so popular, than why do you spend so much time on these boards, go hang out with all your RL friends!

derp derp

Mar 13th 2015, 12:49:09

bullies are under rated

bunch of marshmellow kids running around now a days

ssewellusmc

Mar 13th 2015, 13:20:50

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

If your so popular, than why do you spend so much time on these boards, go hang out with all your RL friends!

It takes 5 min a day to post on boards... not everyone is Army retarded!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 13th 2015, 15:15:55

The amount of time it takes you to post on these boards does not add value too your comments.

ssewellusmc

Mar 13th 2015, 15:36:53

The amount of time it takes you to post on these boards does not add value too your comments.

No one ever said it did, it was in response to "why do you spend so much time on these boards". Put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself. Also, stop trying to think. You will hurt yourself and it is utterly pointless because you are retarded.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 13th 2015, 15:54:20

No one ever said it did, it was in response to "why do you spend so much time on these boards". Put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself. Also, stop trying to think. You will hurt yourself and it is utterly pointless because you are retarded.

I put a lot more thought into my comments than you do, everything you say is on a whim. I knew what you were refering too, I'm not sure why you felt the need to state the obvious -"why do you spend so much time on these boards" ~the obvious. Don't need a helmet too think, is this what you do when you start thinking? You throw on a kevlar too smush down that malnourished brain of yours. I guess in the marines, whenever your commander wants you too stop thinking and start taking orders, that's when your non-thinking caps go on?

ssewellusmc

Mar 13th 2015, 16:12:28

You should spend more time reading and less time being a complete tard. I was referring your helmet... not your kevlar.

Since you can't read, I have included a picture for you:

http://i274.photobucket.com/.../jj248/donnelly13/tpb.jpg

As you can see, it keeps tards like you from hurting yourself. Keep it on Syko_ReRe

kemo Game profile

Mar 13th 2015, 17:35:44

i want to get to know you ford. do you like long walks on the beach or do you prefer baby oil in a bread loaf sack so you can fluff a couple couch cushions? im down for either
all praised to ra

ssewellusmc

Mar 13th 2015, 17:43:20

Originally posted by kemo:
i want to get to know you ford. do you like long walks on the beach or do you prefer baby oil in a bread loaf sack so you can fluff a couple couch cushions? im down for either

Why would he have to choose? Doesn't one lead to the other?

mrford Game profile

Mar 13th 2015, 18:15:16

Originally posted by kemo:

Why not fluff a couch on a beach?

Syko, stop rambling on about me. Your stupid is showing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 13th 2015, 18:32:59

Sounds like the good old day, eccept i Dont c death accounts

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 14th 2015, 1:31:14

You should spend more time reading and less time being a complete tard. I was referring your helmet... not your kevlar.

As you can see, it keeps tards like you from hurting yourself. Keep it on Syko_ReRe

Sswellusmc my poor dear marine, you didn't know that your helmets are made out of kevlar? Jesus, what kind of marine were you anyways? A marine for the salvation?

http://i274.photobucket.com/.../jj248/donnelly13/tpb.jpg You didn't have too go and model it for me, although I think your a pretty funny lookin guy with your standard issue birth control glasses.

ssewellusmc

Mar 14th 2015, 1:42:49

Sswellusmc my poor dear marine, you didn't know that your helmets are made out of kevlar? Jesus, what kind of marine were you anyways? A marine for the salvation?

http://i274.photobucket.com/.../jj248/donnelly13/tpb.jpg You didn't have too go and model it for me, although I think your a pretty funny lookin guy with your standard issue birth control glasses.

Ohh fluff me sideways you stupid fluff. Everyone knows the diffrence between a helmet and a kevlar... except a stupid fluffing pog!

vern Game profile

Mar 14th 2015, 2:45:45

hey leave bubbles out of this

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 14th 2015, 3:04:32

I was a an Infantryman 11c/11b was my MOS, I was a 120mm Mortarman, but did ground patrols everyday in Iraq. So aint no POG in here, unless it's you.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 14th 2015, 3:17:01

Pls dont jerk off to that photo sswell

ssewellusmc

Mar 14th 2015, 3:40:16

I was a an Infantryman 11c/11b was my MOS, I was a 120mm Mortarman, but did ground patrols everyday in Iraq. So aint no POG in here, unless it's you.

POG

Heston Game profile

Mar 14th 2015, 3:46:16

Lol
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 14th 2015, 3:55:45

you people are just wierd
HT

Desperado Game profile

Mar 14th 2015, 5:01:35

leonard wood?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 14th 2015, 5:10:57

Originally posted by Desperado:

leonard wood?

Fort Benning was basic training for me, than I was in Baumholder Germany and deployed with them to Bahgdad Iraq and than went too Fort Lewis Washington

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 14th 2015, 5:13:21

I can see all the jabs you guys are taking at me, but they are irrelavant, come on Jayr, I jumped in this for you, and you backed out. What a puss dude, I backed you up by throwing myself in this conversation and you wussed out on me once again.

Desperado Game profile

Mar 14th 2015, 10:34:15

whered you do ait at

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler