Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 3:40:58

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by g0nz0:

landfarm, you have yet to post for T I in plain text that your country name is mrford. Its not fair to assume his translator picks up on fine grammar.

lol wut?

i stopped reading there when my simple mind exploded.

You are dealing with someone who doesnt speak the English well. He hasn't found earthwiki, so a well balanced country still seems logical. Teach him to be a farmer, learn him well. Accept him into the warm folds of your earthy musk. One day, he will net top 10, and you can finally gain some self respect :)

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 3:50:13

you assume you know all my in games with him, which is why you are cute. i have attempted to learn him things on multiple occasions, and have told him my country name just as many times. sometimes stupid is too much. sometimes they dont want to learn. sometimes they are just assholes like myself.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 4:12:56

sometimes stupid is too much...

That logic bomb just leveled half the player base of Earth!

Without fresh blood, there is no harvest. I have no problem farming you til the clicking of my mouse starts my dogs ear twitching, but then you whine and scold like Ninja, and I have to wonder if I didnt just break some 12 yr old girls heart by messing up her dollhouse.

You are and always will be my bottom bittch :)

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 4:17:32

yeah, i dont wine when dumbasses farm me when im 15 hits deep into DR already and they are sending 100 troops on a SS when ghost acres are based on units sent. i inform them of why their actions are stupid, and ask them to grab the landfarm respectfully and efficiently because it is for everyone, not greedy fluffs who dont know how the game works. when people refuse my advice, then i get a bit more aggressive.

and if they keep up i usually suicide or kill. not much whining involved because being a landfarm is the stated goal of the countries. cant complain about not being able to net when you arnt netting can ya?

so technically im doing exactly what you ask me to, teaching people to grab efficiently and not just with volume, through running a landfarm.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 25th 2015, 4:19:38
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 4:26:51

No, what I asked you for was a trade pact so you could FA me cash so I don't have to waste a jet every time I want a scant 5 or 6 mil in cash, help a nigga out!!

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2015, 4:32:14

i wonder if you have finished higher on this server than some of my landfarms have. bragging about being able to farm someone whose sole intention is free land for the server isnt exactly impressive. good luck anyways.

maybe you should stick to mars. comical that you would lecture us about player base when yours is populated with russian multies and is dying exponentially faster than us. oh well. everyone needs a reality other than what actually is. im glad you found yours.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ti annichilisco Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 22:22:56

you assume you know all my in games with him, which is why you are cute. i have attempted to learn him things on multiple occasions, and have told him my country name just as many times. sometimes stupid is too much. sometimes they dont want to learn. sometimes they are just assholes like myself.

Right, like yourself. There you're the best

Apr 5th 2015, 22:26:30

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Cerberus:
That TI Annichilisco guy is in the primary game this round, Vic. :)

Hey, Ford, he's in Primary too. Using the same name. Will he play the same? The question remains.

I hope he does try to ruthlessly farm somebody early on and find out why that isn't a good idea. :)

He played primary last set too, and he's same tard

You're a plain and complete idiot

Apr 5th 2015, 22:29:39

Originally posted by Ti annichilisco:
Mar 8th 2015, 19:01:21

i have to give you props Ti, at least you are posting on the right forum this time. progress is progress! you cant fix stupid, but you can mitigate it!

maybe ill tell you the name of my real country soon!

It would be about time you stop being a corward and tell the name of your country. Yes, you can't fix your stupidity also

You are hands down the single dumbest person to ever play this game, Ford told you his country name, we all know what it is, you've posted in threads where he told you his country name, you are beyond tarded!

The title for most idiot has to go to yourself. After so many post you still don't understand. I've been killed 3 times, never by mrford country called landfarm. So etiehr he's running another country so cheating, or he's never killed me. But you're too much of an idiot to understand this

Apr 5th 2015, 22:32:42

someone teach this dumbass to click on the quote button....

Coward, tell me the name of your country at the start of the set. I keep the same name having nothing to hide or be ashamed of, you change it every time, coward

I have used the same country name for over a year dumbass.

Maybe you should learn to run something other than a pathetic rainbow before you come at me. Or atleast develop some deductive logic. Right now you seem to be as smart as a jar of mayo.

Seem you're just good (and not so much) at offending, but anything else no. Your landfarm countries always end in the middle of the pack. No landfarm country has killed me, so you continue to talk nonsense

Apr 5th 2015, 22:36:57

fluff ME, I lost several I.Q points reading Ti's posts.

How's that possible starting from your very high 0 ?

You make stupid look like Einstein! [/quote]

Then your new name is Einstein - Leonardo Da Vinci - Isaac Newton - Plato. Change you ridicuolus KoHeartsGPA if you know how to do it

Frybert Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 22:41:10

Your landfarm countries always end in the middle of the pack.

*facepalm*

BUTTMAN Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 22:43:07

lol

flapnuggets Game profile

Apr 6th 2015, 18:09:10

lol