Verified:

earf

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 13:11:53

HEllo,

Now that I have demonstrated my superiority over all you noobs, and proved myself as the #greatest, i am looking to start a following. I am seeking at least two nutswingers, people that will speak of my greatness to others and support me in the forum.

Example: Some cretin thinks they know something and i put them in their place. You will then step in and post something like "OH fluff son, you just got told."

Example: Someone wins the reset. You will step in and say "That must be earf, because he won the reset. Only earf could have played that country, or maybe one of a handful of lesser players"

and so on.

payment: You will be compensated with the prestige that comes from being associated with me. i will refer to you as one of "my boys" and if you PM me questions about strategy i will give you advice, so you can follow your dreams of being as good as me.

apply now!

BUTTMAN Game profile

Apr 1st 2015, 13:48:51

Where do i submit my application? I am very interested!

April Fools!

(Oh fluff son! You just got TOLD!)

earf

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 14:19:26

when I was applynig for the police academy I had to sit down with a black lady and and go through every social media site that I put down I had an account on. I put down my tumblr andit was just pictures of skulls and anime and she was like this is cool.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Apr 1st 2015, 14:30:53

Originally posted by earf:
when I was applynig for the police academy I had to sit down with a black lady and and go through every social media site that I put down I had an account on. I put down my tumblr andit was just pictures of skulls and anime and she was like this is cool.

Nice, did you get the job?

Xninja Game profile

Apr 1st 2015, 14:41:03

Dude, its earf!!! Of course he got the job.

#godtier @_@

Or is it

#~~ Da$hitFromYo8=====D

Edited By: Xninja on Apr 1st 2015, 14:47:02. Reason: ban worthy
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

earf

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 14:43:42

I decided i didnt want the job. Didnt seem right to be a cop after the whole trayvon martin thing.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 14:43:46

[ Irrelevant ]

Edited By: Celphi on Apr 1st 2015, 19:38:25. Reason: [ Irrelevant ]
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Apr 1st 2015, 14:54:01

I once witnessed a man smelling of patchouli and cannabis stagger into a corner store confused and frightened and purchase nothing but a hacky-sack. Upon completion of the transaction, his demeanor improved quite significantly and he appeared much more comfortable with his surroundings.

earf

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 15:05:54

Originally posted by Celphi:
*accepting*
Celphi has accepted ! That's one minion. Need a few more

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 1st 2015, 15:32:50

Originally posted by BUTTMAN:
I once witnessed a man smelling of patchouli and cannabis stagger into a corner store confused and frightened and purchase nothing but a hacky-sack. Upon completion of the transaction, his demeanor improved quite significantly and he appeared much more comfortable with his surroundings.
surroundings

First off I was sketched out cause you kept staring at me, thought you might be a pig. The sack I purchased was actually my tokin' token. You take it down the street to the craft shop. Tell them you tore your sack and all the beads came out. They take your hackey out back and the sack is now filled with a dime worth of precious herbal remedy. I use it for medicinal purposes only. It helps me sleep and calms my nerves when A holes lot my country.

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 1st 2015, 15:40:21

Gonzo, methinks your herbal remedy ain't working no more man :'(
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 16:10:40

[ Irrelevant ]

Edited By: Celphi on Apr 1st 2015, 19:38:40. Reason: [ Irrelevant ]

earf

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 16:12:08

You think i dont know that?

earf

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 16:14:22

layers within layers my man. levels within levels. worlds within worlds. Maybe perhaps now it is dawning on you, the extent of my genious. Look at that post. Did i spell anything wrong? No, only the thread title. I used the wrong word there on purpose in order to draw people in. People less smart then me will be like, "this guy spelled accepting wrong, he wrote excepting instead," and they will come in the thread to lecture me. Another fly into my web.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 16:20:44

[ Irrelevant ]

Edited By: Celphi on Apr 1st 2015, 19:38:54. Reason: [ Irrelevant ]

earf

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 16:26:00

This is why Im proud to have you as one of my minions.

earf

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 16:28:43

Still though, i hate to say it, but i dont believe you. However it is an excellent ATTEMPT at recovering after being brutally owned and i appreciate the effort.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 16:30:24

/walks in

/notes (Celphi pwned "godtier")

/walks away whistling
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Vic Game profile

Apr 1st 2015, 23:01:32

lol earf at it again!

Hammer Game profile

Apr 2nd 2015, 2:44:32

HEllo,

.... I am seeking at least two nutswingers, people that will speak of my greatness to others and support me in the forum.

Example: Some cretin thinks they know something and i put them in their place. You will then step in and post something like "OH fluff son, you just got told."

Example: Someone wins the reset. You will step in and say "That must be earf, because he won the reset. Only earf could have played that country, or maybe one of a handful of lesser players"

and so on. .....

lol....funny fluff.

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 2nd 2015, 3:11:21

All hail Darth earf, long live Darth earf :P
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Aphrodite Game profile

Apr 3rd 2015, 22:06:59

HEllo,

Now that I have demonstrated my superiority over all you noobs, and proved myself as the #greatest, i am looking to start a following. I am seeking at least two nutswingers, people that will speak of my greatness to others and support me in the forum.

and so on.

payment: You will be compensated with the prestige that comes from being associated with me. i will refer to you as one of "my boys" and if you PM me questions about strategy i will give you advice, so you can follow your dreams of being as good as me.

apply now!

Your heads too dam big you need to get kicked off your highhorse #BeHumble
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com