Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2015, 2:42:59

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by Xninja:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Butthurt much?

Be careful, he will turn your greatest accomplishments into poorly constructed insults...

If that's KoH's greatest accomplishment then girlfriend needs to start working another corner.
The bots, faulty as some view them, serve as a multipurpose tool and resource. New and somewhat experienced, yet rusty players can practice hitting targets using the results to hone future attacks, thereby improving their gaming experience. Safety Netters can gain massive acreage and finish top 10. Fing with them is Fing with players. That's antagonistic and rude. Kind of like suicides or last minute top feeders.

Ah so I took away your freedom land, now I understand your animosity :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

May 17th 2015, 5:54:48

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by Xninja:
Butthurt much?

Be careful, he will turn your greatest accomplishments into poorly constructed insults...

If that's KoH's greatest accomplishment then girlfriend needs to start working another corner.
The bots, faulty as some view them, serve as a multipurpose tool and resource. New and somewhat experienced, yet rusty players can practice hitting targets using the results to hone future attacks, thereby improving their gaming experience. Safety Netters can gain massive acreage and finish top 10. Fing with them is Fing with players. That's antagonistic and rude. Kind of like suicides or last minute top feeders.

Ah so I took away your freedom land, now I understand your animosity :-)

I'm certain there are many who feel animosity towards you, but I am however not in agreement with your approach. You notice how some players provide thoughts and suggestions without taking their plans in game affecting both player and bot.
If your point is that players rely too heavily on bots for land, there are options to devoting your set to destroying countries and sabotaging players. Reduce the number of bots. Increase their explore/build to keep them tasty, even while taking repeat hits. If they are farmed heavily the increase in dr Will be obvious on eestats or in the news feed. For high Netters there are no bragging rights in multi tapping defenseless bots, while keeping single hits on players from behind gdi protection.
One interesting takeaway from your activities is the bots who self destruct. With a rapid succession of ABs the bots seemed to continue taking turns as though nothing happened. 1 commie bot had no farms though it had well enough before the attacks and despite having money it did not buy food. This bot died a short while later. Another bot was unable to produce mil for sale and began playing turns with no money, even though it could have sold its existing mil or food on the black market, another short circuit.
Your role as land mod will become obsolete once the bots are programmed to retal, which should be any minute now.

Best wishes,
G0nz0

Frybert Game profile

May 17th 2015, 6:30:47

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2015, 6:55:37

Nice touch ^

:-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!