Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 0:24:01

Some fun times worth sharing and a long overdue tl;Dr Derrick post.

Was bored and stoned last night so I decided to use my hoodoo magic wand to research elders suiciders. Since my magic wand has a 100% accuracy rating from Hogwarts, we know the following is totally true. As the hour changed over our suicider was identified as a guy known as Purposeful. LCNers will know him as a leader about 15 years ago. Personally, I don't know the guy. But seeing as the nostra contingent seems keen on suiciding us I wasn't surprised....

.....but wait.....33 deaths? Top 40 in defends? Wait wait wait. Those are stats reserved for folks like Dragon, azn, porter and vamps. How could this LCNer legitimately be near the top of the game in defends? Isn't that a long term netting tag?

Well unfortunately a very (VERY) limited amount of these deaths come from actual wars which begs the question of where he got his kills. If you guessed land kills of people who came like 1 turn oop, then you guessed right.

I'm not saying EVERY KILL was that, nor am i saying EVERY DEATH was that either. But in my own research of matching names to countries and play times, etc, it appears almost if not more than 28 deaths are from, you guessed it again, suiciding. It seems no tags were ever safe either. Seems he's suicided just about everyone at one time or another.

What's really truly impressive is that this guy managed to slide under the radar suiciding off and on for about 4 straight years. I mean, what an a hole. Lol.

That's really all I have for tonight's drunken ramble. DISCUSS!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 0:35:37

It's still your fault though right?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 1:01:12

Oh obviously. I'm not trying to share the blame here. It's all still my fault.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 1:30:16

im pretty sure most of the oop land kills were nukevil

maybe others did it a lot too but it was usually just 1 country that was nuk from what i remember

The_Hawk

Aug 30th 2018, 1:37:55

#PurposefulLivesMatter

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 1:38:51

Yeah. I'm referring to more recently. There was a set a bit ago that one laf died, one was beat up pretty bad, 1 stone was killed and 1 elder. And I think at that time nuk was inactive. I'm sure requiem remembers it :p

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 1:39:38

Can you imagine playing this game as a pure griefer while not participating in the community seemingly at all. Like wtf is the point? Lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 30th 2018, 1:55:26

Fake news. If that was PP1, he would suicided the poop out of iMag ... he hated iMag and Soviet lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 2:03:27

I mean look at his profile yourself galleri and start doing some math. You havemt even died 33 times.

Also, I'm sure he did suicide imag. Along with evvvverybody else

Edit: (But yes due to the defends change in the top 50 profiles for defends totalling exactly the number of defends the suicider had that day, we were able to identify him while being 100% sure. That said, I'd have largely ignored it if not for the top 50 stats in dying. It is, and I'm sure of it, a multi year suicider. This is not one of my goofing off bs posts. I was frankly shocked and just inebriated enough to spend hours researching it.)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 30th 2018, 2:11:58
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:13:18

I did...and we have a imag player on there that hasn't played in 3 years that is ranked not far behind him.....
Fatty hasn't played in a few years either and he is ranked 29

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 2:15:52

Haha. Neither of those guys were in netting tags. And neither are currently having their stats change. I could go thru the last few sets which is comparative country names and play times and so on. It was a long bit of time I spent connecting dots but I can get you the full list of my findings. You see him restart with names like "You got me" semi regularly. That was the initial dots I started connecting.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 30th 2018, 2:18:55
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:16:13

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I mean look at his profile yourself galleri and start doing some math. You havemt even died 33 times.

You sure about that??? ... my profile is wide open. I opened it up last set when I challenged the server to do the same to be fair...

The_Hawk

Aug 30th 2018, 2:17:50

Edit: (But yes due to the defends change in the top 50 profiles for defends totalling exactly the number of defends the suicider had that day, we were able to identify him while being 100% sure. That said, I'd have largely ignored it if not for the top 50 stats in dying. It is, and I'm sure of it, a multi year suicider. This is not one of my goofing off bs posts. I was frankly shocked and just inebriated enough to spend hours researching it.)

Syko would say you are using mod tools gathering this information.

But man... What a beast to go that long without being actively communicating in the community.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 2:22:23

Nah. I didn't look. But 33 deaths is like 4 straight years of losing wars so I bet you're close gal lol

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Syko would say you are using mod tools gathering this information.

But man... What a beast to go that long without being actively communicating in the community.

Agreed. I find it to be absolutely incredible that he went this long. Kinda all that wow factor. Idk. I'm impressed.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:24:13

My total is WAY higher

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:26:33

I should say "totals"
btw swampy also hasn't played in a few years ...(someone SOL come tell me when she played last) and she is ranked above him in defends.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 2:30:37

I actually just looked. You're 19 deaths and about 4k defends ahead. You've played almost every set since set #1 and you've only not died in 9 of those sets.

Like I said, it takes years to build a resume like that and he's never been in any of the major war clans and his stats are currently moving and are traceable names to other suicider countries. If you really feel like having a discussion on the validity of my findings we can do that but it'll be much longer than anyone cares to read.

That said you can pm me.

You seem keen on mentioning people who "haven't played in a few years" and we are discussing someone who has currently moving stats as in he's a current player. People who haven't played in years are irrelevant to this discussion.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 30th 2018, 2:33:30
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Aug 30th 2018, 2:33:48

Nah. I know the method you are using. Have used it also.

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:33:50

No I win in rankings :P
go ahead and say so lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 2:37:03

Let me ask you this galleri, if you'd played in LCN since the beginning of ee, would you have 16000 defends?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:38:14

Can you imagine playing this game as a pure griefer while not participating in the community seemingly at all. Like wtf is the point? Lol

TBH I can easily imagine that. It's a very simple task and obviously gratifying to some. What I cannot for the life of me imagine is why this is not seen as a bigger a problem that people can do this, because if they can, someone most certainly will. Hidden profiles, restart bonuses, NW ratios, AB+landgrab returns formulas and missile impact formulas all favour suiciding and when this is pointed out some people fight tooth and nail to keep the game unbalanced in favour of suiciding.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 2:38:59

Oh but yes. Galleri is the mostest dethtest

It's ok to brag. You earned it lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:40:37

Oh but yes. Galleri is the mostest dethtest

Thank you! :P

Swedes use the letter "U" in words? Stop trying to be Canadian Gerd. ugggg

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:41:08

Wait have I passed Soviet yet? If so I can really be elite!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:41:51

Let me ask you this galleri, if you'd played in LCN since the beginning of ee, would you have 16000 defends?

Yes, because I would be FA and I cause wars :P lol
I am getting ready to force Gerdler into making me one. I made soviet make me FA too :P
Don't tell him.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 2:43:25

Yeh! We 'mur'cins re even getting rid of the letter 'a'. Get with the progrim.

This quip brought to you without the use of a or u

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:45:14

Eff the entire lphbet

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 2:48:28

Originally posted by galleri:

I am getting ready to force Gerdler into making me one. I made soviet make me FA too :P
Don't tell him.

Lol I can't find Soviet. Is he linked?

Also I think you'd struggle to to be an fa for lcn. No one there wants in your pants like Soviet does. And thus we get beautiful babies

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:49:40

Don't tell him.

Lol I can't find Soviet. Is he linked?

Also I think you'd struggle to to be an fa for lcn. No one there wants in your pants like Soviet does. And thus we get beautiful babies

Uh he used to be.... let me look.
And lol.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 2:53:16

Where the heck did Soviet's rankings go?!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 2:55:57

Random hypothetical question.

If someone, who we will just call "galleri" in this example, is sexually attracted to a grown man who happens to look like he's 12 years old, is she like a pedophile lite?

Also tell that cute young man you're married to hello.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 3:00:53

Random hypothetical question.

If someone, who we will just call "galleri" in this example, is sexually attracted to a grown man who happens to look like he's 12 years old, is she like a pedophile lite?

Also tell that cute young man you're married to hello.

I think you are mad jelly of Soviet's young looks....but you will be surprised...he is older. ;)

sinistril Game profile

Aug 30th 2018, 3:10:06

Fake ID?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 3:16:03

yeah for sure. Working for several years making cars in a plant. Someone call the police and the child labor union.

Derrick I could be an ass and discuss "hypothetical" about you....

archaic Game profile

Aug 30th 2018, 3:36:39

yeah for sure. Working for several years making cars in a plant. Someone call the police and the child labor union.

Derricks entire existence is hypothetical. A mid tier leader in a mid tier tag a decade ago that suddenly resurfaces under a new/old username and completely overturns the stratigraphy of a tiny unknown game he hasn't played in years . . . yeah - totally buying that. He is either an alt for somebody that enjoys political plays in small ponds or . . .

Derrick is Vladimir Putin
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 4:03:30

Putin in Argentina means little fag....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 4:42:52

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I have learned something new today.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 4:46:55

Originally posted by archaic:

Derricks entire existence is hypothetical. A mid tier leader in a mid tier tag a decade ago that suddenly resurfaces under a new/old username and completely overturns the stratigraphy of a tiny unknown game he hasn't played in years . . . yeah - totally buying that. He is either an alt for somebody that enjoys political plays in small ponds or . . .

Lol YASSSS! Although it does get a little muddy blaming the last two years on me while not acknowledging that I've been back a while. I give it 4 out of a possible 5 Derrick is Putin points.

As in a little gay dude in a derogatory way or like a bundle of sticks or what? Either way I'm down. Galleri can you change my stats to Little Fag that way everyone can see that I've got a third of the stats of pp1 in 2 years of straight warring and mostly losing lol.

Just saying. That's 4 years+ easy of warring and he ain't ever been in a wartag. It's bananananananas!

Also, if you're gonna be a fag, you should opt for being HUGE

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 4:51:50

Derogatory, we're straight forward non filtered down there, we do not apologize when we're insulting someone :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2018, 4:56:00

Originally posted by archaic:

Lol YASSSS! Although it does get a little muddy blaming the last two years on me while not acknowledging that I've been back a while. I give it 4 out of a possible 5 Derrick is Putin points.

As in a little gay dude in a derogatory way or like a bundle of sticks or what? Either way I'm down. Galleri can you change my stats to Little Fag that way everyone can see that I've got a third of the stats of pp1 in 2 years of straight warring and mostly losing lol.

Just saying. That's 4 years+ easy of warring and he ain't ever been in a wartag. It's bananananananas!

Also, if you're gonna be a fag, you should opt for being HUGE

I don't have that access....though Prime might? idk...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 4:59:06

I'm sure Prime won't want to touch this even with a 10 million foot pole...
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 5:07:14

Yeah we need someone who is willing to touch a little fag.

Is Ivan still around?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 5:09:49

Are you calling yourself a fag now, my intention was to deter you from embracing the dictator....
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 5:13:33

I mean I'm not particularly fond of Putin but I'm 100% down to role play.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 30th 2018, 5:15:41

That's what she said
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 5:16:02

I like you :-)
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 30th 2018, 10:08:09

How do you look up a person's stats. I forget how to do that lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2018, 10:10:21

Finally more than a paragraph. Welcome back drunk Derrick. Welcome back.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 30th 2018, 10:15:04

Originally posted by Red X:
How do you look up a person's stats. I forget how to do that lol

Nvm got it
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Drinks Game profile

Aug 30th 2018, 10:56:40