Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 3rd 2018, 15:26:57

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Rarely does a netgainer understand the nuance of the war-game meta, and vice versa.

Not really no. The best netters are generally the best warriors as well, they might not wan't to or care but if they do they are. Vice versa is true as well ofc.

karma Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 15:54:03

Some people like cruising the open road with the top down enjoying their favorite music smoking a blunt and minding their own business. Then you have your maniac road raging drivers. I'm the first type, but won't hesitate to run a knucklehead off the road!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 16:35:09

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Rarely does a netgainer understand the nuance of the war-game meta, and vice versa.

Not really no. The best netters are generally the best warriors as well, they might not wan't to or care but if they do they are. Vice versa is true as well ofc.

Theres a lot of truth in that but the devil is in the details.

A good netter can build a country that is good for war. A bad netter will always have a worse off country in that respect.

However that same country might perform differently in the hands of someone good at warring. Vice-versa someone who is good at warring might be able to make up for some of the shortfalls of not having netted as well prior to the FS/CS.

My point was that, at a high level. The mechanics are second nature, and it is the meta that is important. In warring / netting that meta is different. The greatest players may understand both. That's not the majority though & I certainly don't include myself. I just recognoise that this phenomena exists... after all thats the first step to improvement :)

Anyway, my message is not aimed at people like you, I don't think you need my mansplaining things ;p

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 17:12:20

Lol. I'm one of the more consistent netters for someone who wars on this server but whatever. I digress.

Again it's not that I think you are playing outside of the norms blah blah blah or breaking the culture down blah blah blah or whatever nonsense I read half of.

It's that I think you are douchebags. And I kill douchebags.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 17:16:32

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. I'm one of the more consistent netters for someone who wars on this server but whatever. I digress.

Again it's not that I think you are playing outside of the norms blah blah blah or breaking the culture down blah blah blah or whatever nonsense I read half of.

Awesome! So we feel the same way about each other <3 <3 <3
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 17:19:28

Yeah. The only difference is that it's highly unlikely that I ever get killed by you.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 17:19:46

Tbh, once I caught pp1 suiciding and recognized skywise I had a better understanding of the cell. If you'd like the screenshots of me contacting laf and calling namineff out by name I'll provide them. When I realized the cell was larger than 4 players it made a difference to me. And I knew nam was part of that cell when he said slick, a rational and solid player, was the problem with LCN.

https://imgur.com/a/6yAtqSk

Having the theory that ex-LCNers were attempting to create a server war and having busted at least 3 at different times in the set, I started asking around who talked to who. I got namineff pegged into that family and ratted him out to laf. Knowing he was pals with the original suiciders, I looked at the LCN on LCN hits after this message.

https://imgur.com/a/km4xcWi

While I'm getting endless enjoyment from this "purposeful1 is a master suicider" conspiracy theory, I'd be remiss not to admit that this is my first time actually playing a suicider-style country (and heck, even my first two countries this reset were just retalling Elders more than anything else). I have always run active grabbing countries, was one of the early land traders, and I've played untagged counties enough to track up a pretty high defends:deaths ratio.
Purposeful1

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 18:11:57

Originally posted by karma:
Some people like cruising the open road with the top down enjoying their favorite music smoking a blunt and minding their own business. Then you have your maniac road raging drivers. I'm the first type, but won't hesitate to run a knucklehead off the road!

Drivers under the influence, they kill more people every day than "guns", I despise them, so fluff you for using that analogy, dumbass!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 18:22:43

Instead of replying to the substance of what I am saying, you keep posting some non-sequitur of a response, that generally follow set structure of "look how good I am, you didn't do anything good because I desperately need to preserve the fiction in which I am good and important". This then typically tails off to some petty insult or other.

It's giving me the impression that you are confused by the things being discussed. I am sorry, I assumed too much of you.

Hokage Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 18:56:45

So boring to read this kind of propaganda this is alliance server if you cant unserstand you are moron!

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 21:20:52

Alliance server is for groups of players to play together. We are doing that.

There is nothing in the game rules that specifies we must be tagged to work together.

karma Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 1:34:02

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Drivers under the influence, they kill more people every day than "guns", I despise them, so fluff you for using that analogy, dumbass!

Some people like shooting guns at targets for fun or for protection and minding their own business(under the influence or not).Then you have some that like guns for killing innocent people for no reason other then pure evil and hatred. I won't hesitate to take one of them knuckleheads out!! ...Is that better DIKHEAD?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 2:25:01

Instead of replying to the substance of what I am saying, you keep posting some non-sequitur of a response, that generally follow set structure of "look how good I am, you didn't do anything good because I desperately need to preserve the fiction in which I am good and important". This then typically tails off to some petty insult or other.

It's giving me the impression that you are confused by the things being discussed. I am sorry, I assumed too much of you.

I think you think I run a netting tag. I don't give a damn about your theories and reasoning. If you did want to discuss that with me, this is clearly not the format for a number of reasons. Especially not this post.

That said, I have no reason to indulge the conversation because of the method. It's been, to this point, extremely narcissistic and unproductive. Not to mention, a terrible way to get those conversations started.

And so the repercussions of those actions is that you've baited all four war clans to not give you a voice, and shut you down. Which is what I'm referring to when I call you a douchebag.

You're going to get killed oop repeatedly for sets, not because of a lack of a valid argument, but for acting like douchebags. Do you see the difference? Actions speak louder than words. You might have a proper vision, one a wardog like myself can vibe with, but your attempts to force the game into your agenda, instead of having a proper conversation with would be allies, was disrespectful, narcissistic and for lack of a better term, stupid.

So now all I have left to say is that you acted like douchebags and will die repeatedly until you quit this server. I didn't do that. You did.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 4th 2018, 2:46:30

I wonder if I can unban Dagga?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 2:55:58

Derrick - given Ugo is not one of the sp00gers you could actually engage in an 'proper' conversation.

We could engage in a conversation and the alliance leaders would laugh at us, much like they do at you. We have already seen the typical replies from certain leaders - no point in discussing anything with them. You could also realise that we really don't care what you or anyone else thinks and are laughing at every post you write.

Thanks thus for the laugh Derrick - please keep posting.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 2:59:55

No problem. Thanks for restarting.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 4th 2018, 3:00:11

trumpoz - wall on express!
lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 3:04:57

I'm not playing express lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 4th 2018, 3:09:20

Originally posted by trumpoz:
I'm not playing express lol

No wonder my highlights aren't going off this round

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 3:12:45

It was funny for one reset lol.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 4th 2018, 3:25:06

It was funny for one reset lol.

I was seriously soo irritated. I was trying to take tests, and doing some of my Usborne Parties, that damn highlight.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 4:22:21

That's why I'll only do it once.

Once is funny (you will see the funny side eventually) - any more is bordering on mean, particularly given I'd never want to mod a bunch of asshats like me in a million years.

Edited By: trumpoz on Oct 4th 2018, 4:29:47
See Original Post

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 4:36:08

So here is a funny idea, what if b/c of this the mods put a clause in the rules that stated suiciding is a bannable offense? What would you do then? Likely the answer would be resorting to multies given your previous replies to "follow the rules" ie bend them to your advantage. As for gerdler's line i am a horrible netter and will never claim to be a good one. But ive been a war general and kill team leader in quite a few alliances so i enjoy hitting people very much. While im not a suicider, i am a KSFer. Personally i find netting very boring, but i do love the landgrabs, they definitely help my tech and my spal out greatly. So keep going, or don't most here don't care either way. You are pretty much just a nuisance by this point b/c you do so little damage with so much.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 4:45:27

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Some people like shooting guns at targets for fun or for protection and minding their own business(under the influence or not).Then you have some that like guns for killing innocent people for no reason other then pure evil and hatred. I won't hesitate to take one of them knuckleheads out!! ...Is that better DIKHEAD?

Yes it is, thank you and please don't DUI :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 6:14:40

Derrick - given Ugo is not one of the sp00gers you could actually engage in an 'proper' conversation.

We could engage in a conversation and the alliance leaders would laugh at us, much like they do at you. We have already seen the typical replies from certain leaders - no point in discussing anything with them. You could also realise that we really don't care what you or anyone else thinks and are laughing at every post you write.

Thanks thus for the laugh Derrick - please keep posting.

Whaaaat? Derrick got something wrong!? It can’t be... ;)

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 6:24:31

Whaaaat? Derrick got something wrong!? It can’t be... ;)

Normal service has returned.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 6:35:40

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
So here is a funny idea, what if b/c of this the mods put a clause in the rules that stated suiciding is a bannable offense? What would you do then? Likely the answer would be resorting to multies given your previous replies to "follow the rules" ie bend them to your advantage. As for gerdler's line i am a horrible netter and will never claim to be a good one. But ive been a war general and kill team leader in quite a few alliances so i enjoy hitting people very much. While im not a suicider, i am a KSFer. Personally i find netting very boring, but i do love the landgrabs, they definitely help my tech and my spal out greatly. So keep going, or don't most here don't care either way. You are pretty much just a nuisance by this point b/c you do so little damage with so much.

If farming countries like we did becomes bannable then Ill find some other way that is within the rules or go back to netting untagged or as a 1 man tag (if I dont get constantly killed OOP lol).

I have never and will never run multiple accounts. If anyone resorts to that then I will be out and will provide any proof I have to mods/admins to get rid of them. The guys in sp00ge have a similar opinion.

Im interested to understand which rules you think we are bending as well.

Edited By: trumpoz on Oct 4th 2018, 6:40:28
See Original Post

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 12:42:40

Abusing meta is not breaking rules. It exploits YOUR decision making, not game features or code.

There has not been, and will never be, cheating in this group. Call us whatever you want, but that is something we take very seriously.

DruncK Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 13:12:02

I'm just over here hoping your actions will get mods to realize that restart bonuses are toxic to all parties. Use your restarts on Evo more so Qz can't help but feel the need to massively curb them.

On the same foot there are still laffers running a 200k jet SS break... But you would still have to gain enough networth as a restart to screw them over as well.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 4th 2018, 14:50:47

Most of you are confusing the term/s "mod/s" with "admin/s" ;)

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 21:32:17

Originally posted by DruncK:
I'm just over here hoping your actions will get mods to realize that restart bonuses are toxic to all parties. Use your restarts on Evo more so Qz can't help but feel the need to massively curb them.

On the same foot there are still laffers running a 200k jet SS break... But you would still have to gain enough networth as a restart to screw them over as well.

I agree the restart bonus is way overpowered. Im still enjoying using it. Land, CS, Tech, few bushels and a bit of cash is all that is needed.

LaFfers still at 200k..... for alliance that struts around so much they are not that bright.

Edited By: trumpoz on Oct 4th 2018, 21:34:59
See Original Post

Trife Game profile

Nov 6th 2018, 4:51:09

galleri eats her own farts!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 6th 2018, 15:04:45

Originally posted by Trife:

You eat your own poop

AnimalP0P Game profile

Nov 6th 2018, 16:26:15

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Trife:

You eat your own poop

She's not wrong.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Nov 6th 2018, 16:43:01

You guys are really crazy

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2019, 9:36:07

17:41 <Derrick> The ugi tends to hit with them

Dunno where you got the info, but well done :)

Trash as I may be, I recognise a "villain" is a powerful element in any RPG - everyone had their reasons, and that was mine. I think in that regard we did ok, certainly generated a bit of excitement in this thread! At the very least, I hope it was a slightly more sophisticated effort than bayfluff most recent attempt. Karma done me good there eh :) possibly denied me the win, c'est la vie! Well done bayrock, really though you should have had me struggling for t10.

Loads of Easter Eggs still to find though for anyone that likes that kind of thing. For everyone else, move on nothing more to see here.

Amongst all the BS I posted on this thread one thing is true. I'm actually just a pansy netgainer at heart. The funny thing is I had ~40 sets in LCN and never made a t10 lol.

Special thanks to MONSTERS for giving me a chance to get back on the bike. Great guys.

With Love

Rainbow Kiss (*giggles*)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 12th 2019, 13:56:04

Please do not top old threads....