EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2010, 6:43:26

lol i didnt attack crap but i do have 16 dic wanting to
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

gambit Game profile

Nov 23rd 2010, 7:00:57

a. screw all you guys for making me read so much crap

b. you fluff about us not contacting you guys privately before killing the rest of the guy's countries... yet you find it necessary to come to ffat and call us out in public... and you call us hypocrites...

c. aquaview has stepped up to fill the FA position for us, because twiz had to take time off... he, like many of our guys, is just getting back into the game after being gone for a few years... and many of us have never been known for our netting prowess... so when you offered him 2 retals for your member's 2-stepping, he thought that his obligations as our FA had been completed... not until he passes that info on to our member does it become apparent that you are offering crap retals for your member's shenanigans...

d. it just so happens that this happened to one of our members that knows more about grabbing and netting formulas... if it was almost any other member of ours, this would have just slipped through the cracks... so i admire you for trying to get one over on us... it would have worked in most cases... but dont go and get all pissy when it doesnt work out like you want it to

e. if our members are making grabs on you, there is a reason for it... find out this reason and make the required adjustments... perhaps then you may find the grabs on you will decrease

f. we spread grabs out all over the server, except lae, which was the only clan we had pacted this set... and they even had a couple grabs from our hard-headed members

g. i hope i know the rest of my abc's

h. i hate writing out long posts... it kills me a little inside... so screw you again

i. i am recommending that aqua not do FA with you guys anymore... i think you will need to wait for k4f to contact you guys whenever you need to talk to us from now on

j. if you are tired of us grabbing you(or whatever other reason you may have)... then come and punch us in the face... or buy some defense... i dont care which... just stop crying about not getting special treatment from us

k. im not sure why i went with letters instead of numbers

l. i will stop writing random thoughts now and get back to my warm fire and peace pipe
Natural Born Killer

gambit Game profile

Nov 23rd 2010, 7:04:46

m. kemo is a douche :P
Natural Born Killer

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2010, 7:05:44

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

de1i Game profile

Nov 23rd 2010, 7:09:34

rofl at the 'buy more defense' comments, last reset NBKers had dicts with tens of millions of jets deliberately topfeeding just for fluffs and giggles.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2010, 7:11:25

well we have to protect our netters from Harm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

gambit Game profile

Nov 23rd 2010, 7:14:20

n. de1i's fluff hurts because he didnt fit in with our guys
Natural Born Killer

synoder Game profile

Nov 23rd 2010, 12:06:22

if you want to net in peace then may I suggest not letting members in that are going to 2 step, land drop, and suicide. You also may want to calm it down when insulting war clans that will tag you kill in a heartbeat.

Popcom Game profile

Nov 23rd 2010, 12:56:19

Originally posted by de1i:
rofl at the 'buy more defense' comments, last reset NBKers had dicts with tens of millions of jets deliberately topfeeding just for fluffs and giggles.

again with this top feeding fluff.

we don't recognize this alliance, top feeding crap for the 1033434234x
if u want to have 300k land and be a 15 mill break, we will LG you...cause you're a fatty.
i really don't see whats so hard to understand about this.

1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

kemo Game profile

Nov 23rd 2010, 18:37:53

i just may create a contest where the winner gets to see my grabbing in his news. cause apparently very few have learned what defense is yet
all praised to ra

KeTcHuP Game profile

Nov 23rd 2010, 19:10:56

Defence=overrated.

Retalling=where its at=)
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 22:52:11

Yes, Gambit.. You impress me more and more!
As RiP would say..."Onya" Mate! I agree with every single thing you said! (Except the vaginal smell pretty thing..) I believe you have Nailed it though my good friend! Bravo!

Aponic.. We acknowledge your only valid point of this thread being traded off mostly to you being, in a large way, FULL of BULLfluff, regarding our man Kill4Free swearing at you.. This is where you have danced on your fluff! Little did you know, K4F generally doesn't swear, and when he does, he is just terrible at it!

The rest, our man Gambit has pretty much summed it up for you, and basically, it will go exactly as he says.. You want to refuse reps, that are due and justified, and get away with your attempt at putting one over on us, then coming here and spout off about how you were SO wronged.. Want some cheese with that whiiine?

Don't you know that big guys can afford to be nice guys? Some, would enjoy feeling SoF which would soon feel squishy between the toes of NBK.. Yet we remain patient, even when accused of being bullies!

I do hope you heed the advice freely given you, by many learned players here in this thread.. Basically, you have land, you protect it. It's also SO true, if the shoe was on the other foot, we'd be dead, not just whining.

So, I'm confirming Gambit's information and giving you fair warning, Kill4Free will be the only person SoF will be chatting with, where ever it is, you want to converse, while dealing with the Natural Born Killers..

I'd also ask that you show some respect when chatting with him, as we simply enjoy his budding vocabulary rather than the normal everyday "fluff You fluff!" type of conversation. I suggest you do not attempt to corrupt our members or mistreat any of them, in any way from this day on.... Make no mistake, .....

"(And) I/We will strike down upon thee with great vengeance
and furious anger....
those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will KNOW My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.*

Nuff said....

Have a most excellent day! :O)

QM Diver
NBK

*an excerpt from Pulp Fiction. Originally, Bible written..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Murf Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 0:35:31

lol wat s load of BS

synoder Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 1:46:29

agreed... complaining because you suicided and got killed for it is just plain silly.

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 2:08:37

*suicides synoder*
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

synoder Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 2:10:06

*surrenders*

aponic Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 3:07:01

I guess QM is the guy who wipes everyones butt when they are done in the bathroom.

You killed countries that did not suicide in our tag. Get it straight synoder. You did it without contacting us.
SOF
Cerevisi

synoder Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 3:30:18

we only killed countries in the string that suicided. Your right though, some of those countries did not actually attack but that doesn't really make a lot of difference as we would have killed them whether you liked it or not. Had he a ton of stock and had it not been at the very end of the set, we probably would have waited longer and tried harder to make contact with you but he was also continuing to attack so we didn't want to wait any longer. We did wait several hours and Aqua made attempts to get in touch with you, apparently he wasn't at the right irc channel or whatever but we did at least try. I don't really understand why you are upset that we killed a suicider? If you are only upset that you weren't contacted first then you should have taken that up with our FA, not gone on FFAT blasting us.

Murf Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 3:34:23

btw my sig only applies to alliance, not playing FFA

synoder Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 3:36:28

lol I was wondering why SOF had a HoW.

aponic Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 3:39:26

If you contact me throught he proper FA channels then why would I do it for you? Seems a bit ridiculous.
SOF
Cerevisi

synoder Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 3:44:44

I am guessing that what you meant was why would you go through our fa when you feel like we didn't? your post was a bit confusing but that is what I think you meant.

because if your complaint was that we didn't go through fa channels then why would you then do the exact same thing that you are accusing us of?

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 3:49:54

I'm not about to read the ridiculous wall o' text, but from what I can see in the log there, aponic started swearing at K4F. Crying about getting cursed out seems a little preposterous.

SoF is just makin friends left and right...you guys study at the hellrush school of FA, or what?

Edited By: NOW3P on Nov 25th 2010, 3:54:56
See Original Post

synoder Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 3:51:47

anyways, I am tired of beating a dead horse. Lets just boil it down to this:

You are offended that we didn't contact you before we killed the suicider. Ok, no prob. I understand, let's move one. Next time we will send you a note ;)

We feel that we had every right to kill the offending members countries and we had nothing against you or SOF in general which was why we didn't touch any other countries.

now3p, I didn't read the 1st letter of that crazy long log either. lol

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 21:56:49

Originally posted by NOW3P:
aponic started swearing at K4F. Crying about getting cursed out seems a little preposterous.

SoF is just makin friends left and right...you guys study at the hellrush school of FA, or what?

yepper.. Another fine summation...
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

aponic Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 16:38:13

synoder: I was drunk posting

NOW3P: Nice name drop. A bit dramatic.

synoder: Yes, exactly, nice summary.

SOF
Cerevisi

Juusto Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 22:39:11

i need to start checking these boards way more often...

*eats popcorn
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 27th 2010, 2:51:52

All of you are special in the eyes of fufufu fluff!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 27th 2010, 2:54:14

Sweet!!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK