Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 0:46:04

I knew 1 of 3 people will win

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 0:55:13

these bots make it too easy
express was ruthless years ago.

I only grabbed to 18k land and pulled 23m out of my butt. If you look at all my other finishes in the past. None of them broke 20m nw
Do as I say, not as I do.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 1:10:37

I can make it Ruthless and grab a few netters to make it competitive….

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2021, 3:35:39

You can, then you'll hear about it lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

NitelL Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 5:49:48

I've been suicided on 3 sets in a row now by all-jetters with 0 defense, and I actually had decent defense. This is becoming pretty silly.

cordycsw Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 9:32:44

lol i forgot to make my jump.

overslept hahahaha

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 13:57:43

Originally posted by NitelL:
I've been suicided on 3 sets in a row now by all-jetters with 0 defense, and I actually had decent defense. This is becoming pretty silly.

One was just a land farming asshole. The other was built strictly for combat. Both suck ass which is why they couldnt break top 20 ( or were slaughtered). I mentioned this a couple months ago. Express now has 2 suicides (more to come with bored alliance restarts). It also seems we have a hungry hungry hippo who farms with 15 hits,
on multiple players, getting like 30 acres. A rainbow btw, just grabbing and getting retald or nuked.

We also have twice as many players in recent sets. We aren't seeing top 10 with avg acreage of 50-80k+. I assumed this was a good thing, as more players figure their attack calculations and learn terms like: DR, SPAL, destock, smdh, and also the value of spy ops (more for n00bs). Universal Spy DR on express bots is horsefluff btw. "Just guesstimate their defense using NW, dumby. LOL". That method works for like 5 players who eat, fluff and breath Earth 2025, EE, or Mars, and basically activate an Excel spreadsheet tailored to build and play it out. Oil is sacred on express, over sending or bouncing is hazardous to farmers and techs.

NitelL Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 16:48:53

4 different names have hit me across 3 sets.

We aren't seeing top 10 with avg acreage of 50-70k acres because there are only a few of us who consistently get there by turn 1500 (tips below), and for IRL reasons, most of us didn't play last couple of sets (except cordy and I). Given that only a few of us actually get there, my country has been something like 10-20k acres ahead of second place when the suicides come in. And there is no such thing as enough defence, when a 0 def country just blows stock/production to send a 7m jet PS (10m turret break). lol

Tips:
Specialize - Commie indy, Rep/Theo casher, Fasc farmer, Demo/Theo techer.
Use eestats.com to find targets. Ignore the DR line - this server's DR half-life is 8 hours and country-to-country DR is 72 hours (rule of thumb: don't hit targets who get hit in the last 8 hr). NW-match your targets (same NW as target when grabbing). Build a lot more CS, early. Buy a lot more tech, early (whatever the price is - it compounds).

NitelL Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 16:49:47

Originally posted by cordycsw:
lol i forgot to make my jump.

overslept hahahaha

A win is a win. xD

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 18th 2021, 18:32:01

Originally posted by g0nz0:
"Just guesstimate their defense using NW, dumby. LOL". That method works for like 5 players who eat, fluff and breath Earth 2025, EE, or Mars, and basically activate an Excel spreadsheet tailored to build and play it out. Oil is sacred on express, over sending or bouncing is hazardous to farmers and techs.

The new bots are much much harder to guess the breaks on than the old bots (that are currently used in alliance and FFA still).

I do end up guessing breaks for a portion of the round sometimes if oil/jet prices are decent or I am producing that commodity which is expensive- but for the most part I just spy everything, which is in stark contrast to other bot servers.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 19:36:33

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I can make it Ruthless and grab a few netters to make it competitive….
I'll take you up on your offer. ready for some mayhem?
Do as I say, not as I do.

blue3 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2021, 16:10:54

land grab getting harder

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 18:01:51

Originally posted by blue3:
land grab getting harder

Grabbing is easy. Getting more land is difficult. You see players starting as Tyr, or buying mil strat tech. Set a land goal and start grabbing early. You don't need the fattest country, just the most efficient and well-run.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 1:20:11

land grab getting harder

Lots of Easy human targets with 0 defense. Just gotta be assertive and go for it.

Kahuna Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 16:30:34

Originally posted by SuperFly:
land grab getting harder

Lots of Easy human targets with 0 defense. Just gotta be assertive and go for it.

Not with this market

Kahuna Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 22:09:24

....wait, wait. Markets picking up.